PDA

View Full Version : Why have I stopped getting items?

j3nndotnet
10-17-13, 04:49 AM
I am no longer getting any dropped items from making deliveries. Two days in a row, no items. Butterflies are extremely rare these days too. Oh, and, the items I'm selling suddenly aren't selling anymore, even promoted ones! How does a game get progressively worse? It crashes nonstop, and then when you do play, you can't make any progress. Ugh.

mymummy789
10-17-13, 04:57 AM
I am no longer getting any dropped items from making deliveries. Two days in a row, no items. Butterflies are extremely rare these days too. Oh, and, the items I'm selling suddenly aren't selling anymore, even promoted ones! How does a game get progressively worse? It crashes nonstop, and then when you do play, you can't make any progress. Ugh.

I have noticed the same - items slow to sell, no delivery special items and I can't remember the last time I got butterflies, and that is with two of the butterfly flowers that are supposed to increase their frequency. And as for the crashing - well, it is gone lunch time and I haven't even gone to my farm yet today :(
Losing interest is an understatement :(

cityfan
10-17-13, 08:31 AM
I agree. Been waiting 2 weeks for a shovel, to clear the junk pile I waited so long to expand to.....

mica4817
10-17-13, 08:46 AM
My 'land deeds' are disappearing. Took forever to get 2 land deeds & I finally got one from a delivery but instead of having 3, I still have 1 land deed. I need to expand to the lake area but that & nails are disappearing. Why????

kooky panda
10-17-13, 10:39 AM
My 'land deeds' are disappearing. Took forever to get 2 land deeds & I finally got one from a delivery but instead of having 3, I still have 1 land deed. I need to expand to the lake area but that & nails are disappearing. Why????
Before collecting anything , make sure you check your barn storage. You may see a deed pop up , but if your barn is full, it will not be added to your inventory.

Buggi79
10-18-13, 09:44 PM
how can we expand the barn capacity if screws appear once every 3 weeks?

Reveler
10-19-13, 04:29 PM
Before collecting anything , make sure you check your barn storage. You may see a deed pop up , but if your barn is full, it will not be added to your inventory.

Are there any other reasons that land deeds might not be added to inventory? While I know that I have had available barn storage on two separate deliveries today and saw land deeds pop up, I did not have them added to my inventory. I am getting frustrated, as lately the only way I seem to be able to get land deeds is by being lucky enough to buy them from another user. And that's a very rare find for me!

sweetypies97
10-19-13, 09:28 PM
Are there any other reasons that land deeds might not be added to inventory? While I know that I have had available barn storage on two separate deliveries today and saw land deeds pop up, I did not have them added to my inventory. I am getting frustrated, as lately the only way I seem to be able to get land deeds is by being lucky enough to buy them from another user. And that's a very rare find for me!
I had the same problem, both with gems and with a shovel. I emailed support and they said it is a syncing error.

dewicked1
10-19-13, 09:48 PM
I thought it was just me with the lack of butterflies and items from deliveries. I really like this game but can't make any progress. Seem to have to spend more coins than I make just to get items for deliveries not to get anything in return.

diehardpat
10-20-13, 03:48 PM
I have noticed the same thing also,

leanel14
10-21-13, 06:04 AM

Yeah always blame to the barn. My barn is not full cause I always save space for tools, but sadly no tools coming another gem trap. Game crash every second. Not good

ginrae22
10-21-13, 09:53 AM
I check my barn before collecting every single time from the delivery reward and out of about 20 orders between yesterday and today I have literally gotten 2 items. And why in the world are land deeds so hard to come by? I only have 3 and it's been weeks. One of them I was lucky enough to buy off of stormie. I wish he sold more items like that and shovels and things that the rest of us can't seem to get.

ginrae22
10-21-13, 09:54 AM
Seriously I have 18 old maps. What gives?!

ghjvcucjb
10-21-13, 12:18 PM
The other day some sold 10 land deeds! But I was full and couldn't purchase. By the time I purged valuable items out of my barn, the deeds were gone and I was out of the valuable items :(:(:( still hurts to think about.

kooky panda
10-21-13, 12:47 PM
The other day some sold 10 land deeds! But I was full and couldn't purchase. By the time I purged valuable items out of my barn, the deeds were gone and I was out of the valuable items :(:(:( still hurts to think about.

I feel your pain!!

ginrae22
10-21-13, 01:31 PM

ouch. If I saw those i would snap them up in an instant. The most I've ever seen for sale was 1.

sunkalito
10-21-13, 03:57 PM
ouch. If I saw those i would snap them up in an instant. The most I've ever seen for sale was 1.

*warning: bragging moment*
Today i've bought... 20 deeds. Yes. You read that right. That's TWENTY. From the same guy. 10 deeds once, and then 10 more right after... For the astounding amount of... 700 coins total. Lol.
I also bought 20 planks from the guy at minimum cost, 10 planks each time. I already sold like 5 planks for the same amount of money that I used to buy the total of the planks.
And i bought something else that was really cool from him, like an old map and bricks or whatever, but not at the same prices. Still, it was... Epic. Just epic. I didn't wanna lose the guy from my sight so I sent a friend request, but he must've declined. XD
H! Whatever. With all the stuff i bought today I managed to expand 2 or 3 times. :) also i bought 2 shovels from random people. XD and managed to buy enough stuff (some of them at rly nice prices) to upgrade my barn & silo a few times, so silo now holds 200 & barn 230. Yay. :)

ginrae22
10-21-13, 04:05 PM
oooooo man I am soooo super jealous! I need one more land deed to do an expansion I've been waiting weeks to do. That guy must have the lucky streak to get so many! I'm becoming a bit obsessive looking for any tools or anything rare in the newspaper. ugh.

ginrae22
10-21-13, 04:19 PM
and now I'm not getting anything at all from deliveries. sigh.

sunkalito
10-21-13, 04:27 PM
oooooo man I am soooo super jealous! I need one more land deed to do an expansion I've been waiting weeks to do. That guy must have the lucky streak to get so many! I'm becoming a bit obsessive looking for any tools or anything rare in the newspaper. ugh.

and now I'm not getting anything at all from deliveries. sigh.
I know the feeling !! Deliveries not dropping much. I had some expansion permits now and then (until i had like 18 pemits and no old maps or deeds) and was actually desperate enough to sell permits to have space in the barn. But i thought about how i sold old maps when i didn't know they were so rare, LOL.
And then went "fishing" in the vendor stall. Learned, and maybe i got lucky many times, but maybe that's to compensate how unlucky i am with deliveries!!

A good trick is to hunt for people of levels from 6 to 14. They may sell cool stuff now and then, for lack of barn space, better knowledge or probably both. XD

I'm sure you'll be able to find good stuff as well :D thecrazy seller's name was quite common, sadly: Old McDonald's (but well written). Hope you trip in the guy as well. Someone else had already commented how thankful they were that he sold so cheap! XD

ghjvcucjb
10-21-13, 06:48 PM
Sunkalto, please ignore the crying you hear when you press your ear to your screen. It's just me and my deed-less farm. Please don't feel guilty for scoring a great deal either.

J/K;)

sunkalito
10-22-13, 12:31 AM
Sunkalto, please ignore the crying you hear when you press your ear to your screen. It's just me and my deed-less farm. Please don't feel guilty for scoring a great deal either.

J/K;)

Reverse psychology much? XD i can't help feeling a LITTLE guilty.... But I wouldn't mind finding that amazing promotions dude! Apparently he'd sold nails and paint at special prices too! If i could I'd never had left his farm... I'd just camp there. LOL

ginrae22
10-22-13, 09:54 AM
Last night just before I went to bed a miracle happened lol. I got another land deed from a delivery so I could expand (of course now I need screws and of course I will not get any) and then someone sold 2 deeds in the newspaper and i snapped them up so fast!

ginrae22
10-22-13, 09:55 AM
I know the feeling !! Deliveries not dropping much. I had some expansion permits now and then (until i had like 18 pemits and no old maps or deeds) and was actually desperate enough to sell permits to have space in the barn. But i thought about how i sold old maps when i didn't know they were so rare, LOL.
And then went "fishing" in the vendor stall. Learned, and maybe i got lucky many times, but maybe that's to compensate how unlucky i am with deliveries!!

A good trick is to hunt for people of levels from 6 to 14. They may sell cool stuff now and then, for lack of barn space, better knowledge or probably both. XD

I'm sure you'll be able to find good stuff as well :D thecrazy seller's name was quite common, sadly: Old McDonald's (but well written). Hope you trip in the guy as well. Someone else had already commented how thankful they were that he sold so cheap! XD

Thanks for the tip! I'll keep looking lol.

sweetypies97
10-23-13, 12:38 PM
I have over 30 deeds in my barn (I got them all through deliveries) but I'm desperately stalking the newspaper for old maps. I wish there was a private trading system! I'd be happy to swap a couple of deeds for a map or two.