PDA

View Full Version : Got the neighbors to expand, then that option was gone. U change rules mid-play?

Foodmood
01-06-11, 09:47 AM
I got the neighbors needed to expand my bakery--a few more than was required. I tried to expand and was told I didn't have enough. The next time I signed on, the option to expand based on neighbors was gone, and the price to expand was increased to a million. The games' creators should be careful that their drive to make money does not eclipse customers' enjoyment of their product.

Unregistered
01-06-11, 05:13 PM
I agree!! I was peeved after finding out I couldn't expand with the amount of neighbors that was required in the first place

Unregistered
01-06-11, 05:56 PM
There are SO MANY threads on this subject...

You need a certain number of neighbours in order to be able to BUY the expansion. You cant expand using just neighbours, it takes coin too. This isn't a bug, this is the way it has always been.

Karen
01-07-11, 08:10 AM
I really don't think it's fair that it says one thing and when u do it, it's gone. I would like to receive my money back for the gems I've purchased. This to me is a scam and I just don't think it's right. My storm I.d. Is karenkupcake if anyone would like to back me on this. I just wanted to have fun.

Unregistered
01-19-11, 10:04 AM
The game developers should not purposefully deceive people like this. I was going to make a purchase just to support such an entertaining game, but now I just feel like uninstalling. I have nothing against the developers trying to make money, they should be paid for their work. But the game seems to clearly indicate that by getting neighbors you will be able to expand. Misleading your customers is just not good business.

Unregistered
01-24-11, 02:44 AM
Umm guys if u actualy click on the expansion when it says 7 neighbors to expand it comes up with a pop up that tells u "you don't have enough friends to unlock this expansion..." so from that u can gather that its unlocking it only and not getting it. Doesn't say u need 3 more friends to expand...

I learnt the hard way to ...