PDA

View Full Version : [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

DaojinWildfire
10-16-13, 11:03 AM
We're excited to announce a new Login feature currently available in a limited number of games! Use the Account Settings option to set up your Storm8 ID and password to access your account on multiple devices.

Follow (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/articles/213486303-Login-feature/subscription)

Download any game to use the Login Feature
Use the login feature from one of the games on the list to recover the local progress for ALL GAMES tied to the ID.

iOS
Android
Amazon

Dragon Story (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id513474544?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=zendesk)
Restaurant Story 2 (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id814656403?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=zendesk)
Bakery Story
Fantasy Forest Story

Bakery Story (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory)
Dragon Story (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon)
Restaurant Story (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.restaurantstory)

Contact Support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/requests/new)

Note: The Login feature only works with local progress. Local progress is any game progress that is NOT linked to a Cloud Account. If you have any games linked to a Cloud Account, please use the Cloud Account feature (https://support.storm8.com/hc/articles/213516903) to transfer cloud progress.

How to use the Login Feature to transfer your local progress:

Note down the ID and password for the account you want to use. You can find your ID and set/change your password in the HELP/FAQ.
https://i.imgur.com/wn88saP.png
Download ANY game from the list above to use the Login feature. It's okay if the game from the list is different from the game you're trying to recover. Using the login feature from one of the games on the list will recover the local progress for all games tied to the ID.
Tap the S8 icon in the top-right corner to access Account Settings.
https://support.storm8.com/hc/article_attachments/115017616663/Screen_Shot_2017-11-02_at_4_02_43_PM.png
Select Log in to Another Account, enter your ID and password, and confirm your login.
https://support.storm8.com/hc/article_attachments/115017616683/Screen_Shot_2017-11-02_at_4_02_55_PM.png https://support.storm8.com/hc/article_attachments/115017436646/Screen_Shot_2017-11-02_at_4_03_11_PM.png
You will now have access to your local progress. Force close (restart) your app to see your progress.

Frequently Asked Questions:
Why doesn't my game have this feature?

Not all games have this feature, but you can use it in any game and all of your game progress tied to the same ID will be logged into the device you're logging in from.

How do I create my ID?

You can create your ID through the HELP/FAQ > How to Access the Forums > Create Storm8 ID Here.

How do I change my password?

You can change your password through the HELP/FAQ > How to Access the Forums > Create Password Here.

What if I don't remember my ID or password?

Please contact Support by submitting a request if you don't remember your ID or password.

I entered my correct ID and password, but got this error message, why?

You will see this error message if the account you're trying to log into is not local progress and is linked to a Cloud Account. The Login Feature only works with local progress. If you see this message, please use the Cloud Account feature (https://support.storm8.com/hc/articles/213516903) to transfer cloud progress.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/article_attachments/115017616883/Screen_Shot_2017-11-02_at_4.03.19_PM.png

igames4me
10-16-13, 11:10 AM
I love this update

I have a question : I had an account like 2 yrs ago but at that time didn't create a password ....is there any way to get it back since I don't remember how many gems I had? I probably have millions of coins now since everything sold out in 2 yrs

DaojinWildfire
10-16-13, 11:22 AM
I love this update

I have a question : I had an account like 2 yrs ago but at that time didn't create a password ....is there any way to get it back since I don't remember how many gems I had? I probably have millions of coins now since everything sold out in 2 yrs

Added more info to the FAQ for you!

What if I don't remember my password?
Our support team will need to help recover your account this time. Please email us depending on the game you need help with:

support@storm8.com
support@teamlava.com
support@firemocha.com
support@sharkparty.com

But once you get your account back, you can update your password so you can use this login feature in the future!

littlemisstuppet
10-16-13, 11:59 AM
Someone stole my zombie game and reset it how do I get it back?

carabellexo
10-16-13, 12:01 PM
I love it!! :)

Rachael98
10-16-13, 01:03 PM
Someone stole my zombie game and reset it how do I get it back?

Sorry to hear that! It's probably also something you'll want to e-mail support about.

BlueAgate
10-16-13, 03:02 PM
I changed carriers and upgraded to an iPhone 5C from a 4. Unfortunately with changing carriers, I was not able to port my old cell phone number and had to have a new one. While I am happy that you have finally come up with a system where we can play our games on any device with a login, I cannot get this to work. I have been playing most of the TeamLava, icemocha and firemocha games since the beginning of this year. I don't remember how I set things up. I know I don't have an email address associated with my Storm8 account. I think I set it up using a login with Facebook feature but I'm not sure. I need additional help with this.

creolepraline
10-16-13, 03:37 PM
I changed carriers and upgraded to an iPhone 5C from a 4. Unfortunately with changing carriers, I was not able to port my old cell phone number and had to have a new one. While I am happy that you have finally come up with a system where we can play our games on any device with a login, I cannot get this to work. I have been playing most of the TeamLava, icemocha and firemocha games since the beginning of this year. I don't remember how I set things up. I know I don't have an email address associated with my Storm8 account. I think I set it up using a login with Facebook feature but I'm not sure. I need additional help with this.

You just need your storm8 ID if you remember it and the password associated with each account.

My problem is a little more irritating. I play on android and iOS. Two android phones and an ipad and iPod.

My ipad has my main account.
My iPod has my secondary account.

One day I switched over to android since I would be out of the house and didn't want my recipes to go bad.
Last night, I switched my secondary account over to my ipad. So two accounts are on there now.

The problem? I canNOT get my account off of the phone. I was going to give it to my daughter so she can play the games she wants,at her own pace. I tried to see if I could log out through a storm8 game but can't see how I possibly could.

So now. I have account A and B on my ipad. Account B and C is on my iPod. Account B is stuck on my android phone. Account C is on a second android phone.

Does this make sense? I love that we can now move things around much easily. For instance this works with a family who had one I device but couldn't use the game together, since it's better for same games than android. They can now share one device and play at their own pace. How cool is that!

But I really need to know how to get the games, now on my I devices, off of my android phones?

BlueAgate
10-16-13, 03:37 PM
Dang I also don't get a log in with the game center option either and I'm on an Apple iPhone 4. Augh!

bigbux3
10-16-13, 03:39 PM
Very nice. This was always suggested, it's great to finally see it implemented.

BlueAgate
10-16-13, 03:42 PM
I have an Apple iPhone and a Kindle Fire which is Android. Egads but this gets confusing! I do remember my Storm8 ID and the password however it also asks for an email account and I didn't set it up originally with an email account. I believe I went thru Facebook.

BlueAgate
10-16-13, 03:43 PM
Yes it is fantastic we finally have a way to manage our games on multiple devices however, its not that easy to do like they try to say!

BlueAgate
10-16-13, 03:55 PM
Well yippy skip! I finally got all of them to transfer over. I had to go a few rounds with other settings but it does work!

BlueAgate
10-16-13, 03:58 PM
For any Apple iPhone users, it would behoove you to set up the game center (if you haven't already done so). That is the easiest way to transfer all your content and get it right.

alliewuzhere
10-16-13, 05:21 PM
I can't find it on Bakery Story! Can you help me?

creolepraline
10-16-13, 05:27 PM

It can only be done through restaurant.

igames4me
10-16-13, 05:28 PM

It's only available on restaurant but just download restaurant and sign into the account you want.... Then open your bakery game and should be there.

creolepraline
10-16-13, 05:28 PM
For any Apple iPhone users, it would behoove you to set up the game center (if you haven't already done so). That is the easiest way to transfer all your content and get it right.

It may make it easier but not really needed. I wasn't and hadn't been signed into Game Center in months, but the switch still went easily. I just think this is amazing! I remember buying my iPod a few months back because I wanted to have the iOS experience on both accounts I have.

Davies42
10-16-13, 09:52 PM
Does this apply to city story metro yet?

viayoung5
10-16-13, 10:04 PM
question... I have two devices with two different accounts on RS. On my iPad Mini, I logged into my iPhone account (successfully) but when I tried to log back into my original iPad account, it said "bad username or password" If I didn't register prior to doing this log in to another account, how do I get back to my other account? I also don't believe I have an e-mail account attached to this Storm ID... Uggh. Help!

sapphirestar
10-17-13, 12:12 AM
Thank you SO much for this!! Saved me :D

enaid03
10-17-13, 06:39 AM
I'm not completely following this. Can someone clarify this?

I play on my iPhone. I have a second account on my iPad.

If I set both up with my original storm ID (iPhone) can I seamlessly switch from my iPhone, put it down, open the iPad, pick up where I left off in said game. Then later use my iPhone and still retain all my progress on both devices since my progress is saved on the server??

saucysammis
10-17-13, 10:16 AM

If I set both up with my original storm ID (iPhone) can I seamlessly switch from my iPhone, put it down, open the iPad, pick up where I left off in said game. Then later use my iPhone and still retain all my progress on both devices since my progress is saved on the server??

Where I started from: I play on an iPhone and recently purchased an ipad. I switched my games to the ipad last April. I then downloaded new start up games on the old iPhone 4S and set up a new storm ID for them on that device. A couple days ago I updated restaurant story on the ipad but not the iPhone. Ipad has OS 7.

Just now, in response to this thread and your question, I opened my level 99 restaurant (ID saucysammis) on the ipad. I followed the directions - ie typed in the storm ID and password from the level 30 restaurant (ID dabaycafe) on my iPhone and was able to log into it. When I checked, the other games associated with that ID were all on the ipad.

I checked my phone, and the level 30 was still there with no way to get the level 99 game on to it. So I did the restaurant story update on the phone. Now I have put either game on either device just as fast as switching between games on one device. Very handy.

This means we could log in and take care of a friend's games for them if they were to lose a device or go on vacation.....

Because I already had two storm IDs I have two of each game. I couldn't say whether you can still get multiple storm IDs if you don't already have them. (Maybe one of my kids will let me try on their phone later today.)

[S8] Elsa
10-17-13, 10:40 AM
Glad to hear everyone's enjoying this new feature so far!

I'd like to remind everyone to please not give out your account or personal information for security reasons. A Storm8/TeamLava employee will never contact you in-game asking for information or ask for your password.

xoxjenn
10-17-13, 02:39 PM
Question. So if I made an account on another device.... Can I log in & out of both accounts regularly on one device?

kooky panda
10-17-13, 02:49 PM
Question. So if I made an account on another device.... Can I log in & out of both accounts regularly on one device?
Yes it it pretty cool. My main games are on my iphone. I have back up games under my ipad where I send gifts.
I played my regular iphone 5 games on my iphone, then I pulled over my ipad games to my iphone and played them, then I went back to my iphone games.
(You may have to force close out a game to see your other account game to show up .)

I am very excited about this new login feature. I keep my games on my iphone since I am not always around wifi, but now I can play my games during the day on my phone, then at night log into my main games on my ipad to play!!

kooky panda
10-17-13, 02:54 PM
Does this apply to city story metro yet?

The option to log off and on is currently only in Restaurant story but when you log on you will pull all your games over so go download restaurant story from itunes then follow the instructions in post 1 .

WubWubSexi
10-17-13, 03:31 PM
Is this feature working on android? and will this be added to Bakery Story sometime?

kooky panda
10-17-13, 06:40 PM
Is this feature working on android? and will this be added to Bakery Story sometime?

From Post 1

Will this feature be added to other games?
Yes, we will be polishing this feature and integrating it into other iOS games in the future. We are also currently adapting this feature for Android games as well.

fatbearorelse
10-17-13, 09:11 PM
Do you have to have an email address associated with the storm IDs to make this work? Or is it possible with only a storm ID and a password?

kooky panda
10-18-13, 05:17 AM
Do you have to have an email address associated with the storm IDs to make this work? Or is it possible with only a storm ID and a password?
You do not need an email address for this to work, but I do advise adding one. If you ever forget you password, you will be able to retrieve it faster than waiting on support to find it for you.

kvoeller
10-18-13, 12:24 PM
I haven't upgraded my devices to iOS 7 yet because if my games reset it seems like it may be a few days before TL can transfer them (based on the thousands of threads that have been started about people waiting for transfers). If I upgrade to iOS 7 and then upgrade my apps to the latest version, will I be able to simply use the login feature if my apps reset? Or should I wait a while longer before upgrading so things aren't so hectic for support? Anyone's input is greatly appreciated :).

kooky panda
10-18-13, 02:11 PM
I haven't upgraded my devices to iOS 7 yet because if my games reset it seems like it may be a few days before TL can transfer them (based on the thousands of threads that have been started about people waiting for transfers). If I upgrade to iOS 7 and then upgrade my apps to the latest version, will I be able to simply use the login feature if my apps reset? Or should I wait a while longer before upgrading so things aren't so hectic for support? Anyone's input is greatly appreciated :).
I have been told, yes, you should be able to get your games back by using this feature.(but sometimes issues can happen and you will need to email support)
If you are going to try, make sure you go to restaurant and set a password for each storm ID. I also went ahead and set up emails for each one of my storm IDs just in case.( I had to use a different email address for each one)

Also as you stated, before updating to IOS7 make sure you check the app store for any newer versions of the games.

If too scary, then you can wait a little for support to get freed up some.

kvoeller
10-18-13, 04:07 PM
I have been told, yes, you should be able to get your games back by using this feature.(but sometimes issues can happen and you will need to email support)
If you are going to try, make sure you go to restaurant and set a password for each storm ID. I also went ahead and set up emails for each one of my storm IDs just in case.( I had to use a different email address for each one)

Also as you stated, before updating to IOS7 make sure you check the app store for any newer versions of the games.

If too scary, then you can wait a little for support to get freed up some.
Thank you for all of your help! :)

albastrea
10-18-13, 06:59 PM
I lost all my games someone can help me ??? Please from email I'm here please help

ac302
10-18-13, 07:57 PM
Oh yeah, this added feature is excellent! I just hope I will get gem sales now for my primary account since I've been getting them quite frequently for my secondary account.

kooky panda
10-19-13, 07:59 AM
I lost all my games someone can help me ??? Please from email I'm here please help
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can recover your games.

noobpwner1
10-19-13, 03:17 PM
I wish android would be this easy. I'm getting a new phone and am scared ill lose everything i've done so far :(

albastrea
10-20-13, 06:54 AM
does not work to recuperate your game using password from game lost. not work to put storm8 Id in new game ,one message appeare ....this Id is taken...if was id and password in menu,invite,friends ,sign up...then perhaps was easy but this way cannot recuperate yourself lost game.

albastrea
10-20-13, 10:37 AM
thank you restaurant story was truly helping me to have my games back

goofy42
10-21-13, 11:51 AM
I have a question..I hope I am posting this on the correct thread. I play RS on two devices. I have been reading that
it is now possible to access both 'restaurant' games on either device. Here is my problem: I started RS on my iPod a
few years ago, and I'm at level. Then, my husband got an iPad mini, so he gave me his iPad. I thought I could play
my game (at the same level...99) on that device. I found out that couldn't be done. So, I simply started a new
restaurant on his iPad (and now, I'm at level 99 in that game.) I have all the two Storm IDs (one for each device).
However, my iPod is registered in my name, but my husband's iPad (which I use now) is registered in his name. I am
hoping that I would still be able to access both games on both devices. Sorry for this long post, but can anyone tell
me if that would be possible? Thanks

goofy42
10-21-13, 11:51 AM
Excuse me...I'm at level 99 on my iPod:-)

kooky panda
10-21-13, 12:55 PM
I have a question..I hope I am posting this on the correct thread. I play RS on two devices. I have been reading that
it is now possible to access both 'restaurant' games on either device. Here is my problem: I started RS on my iPod a
few years ago, and I'm at level. Then, my husband got an iPad mini, so he gave me his iPad. I thought I could play
my game (at the same level...99) on that device. I found out that couldn't be done. So, I simply started a new
restaurant on his iPad (and now, I'm at level 99 in that game.) I have all the two Storm IDs (one for each device).
However, my iPod is registered in my name, but my husband's iPad (which I use now) is registered in his name. I am
hoping that I would still be able to access both games on both devices. Sorry for this long post, but can anyone tell
me if that would be possible? Thanks
You should be able to log on and off either game on either device by following the instructions on post 1.
Make sure you set a password for each storm ID.

goofy42
10-21-13, 01:45 PM
You should be able to log on and off either game on either device by following the instructions on post 1.
Make sure you set a password for each storm ID.

I'm sorry, but I'm still a bit confused. Is the password the same one that is used to buy gems (in other words...the Apple ID)? When I start to play the game, a little note pops up on top of the screen that says 'Welcome back.."and then shows something other than that password. (I do recognize this name...maybe it's called a user name? I don't know) as something that I had set up a while ago. ( I did set up a password ..and this other name...for both storm ID's). When I am on the game, and I click Account Login -> Log into another account, I am not exactly sure what to type in. If I am on my iPad, and I want to view my games on my iPod, do I type in the Storm ID and password for the device I am using, or do I type in the Storm ID and password for the other device? I have tried every possible combination, and I keep getting a message saying 'Bad user name or password". Help!!

kooky panda
10-21-13, 01:51 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm still a bit confused. Is the password the same one that is used to buy gems (in other words...the Apple ID)? When I start to play the game, a little note pops up on top of the screen that says 'Welcome back.."and then shows something other than that password. (I do recognize this name...maybe it's called a user name? I don't know) as something that I had set up a while ago. ( I did set up a password ..and this other name...for both storm ID's). When I am on the game, and I click Account Login -> Log into another account, I am not exactly sure what to type in. If I am on my iPad, and I want to view my games on my iPod, do I type in the Storm ID and password for the device I am using, or do I type in the Storm ID and password for the other device? I have tried every possible combination, and I keep getting a message saying 'Bad user name or password". Help!!

No the password is the password you set up in your game.

Go on your game under the menu-help

You can set a password to go with your storm ID.

http://i.imgur.com/V4Iy35c.png

goofy42
10-21-13, 02:20 PM
[QUOTE=kooky panda;762738]No the password is the password you set up in your game.

http://i.imgur.com/V4Iy35c.png[/QUO

I am sorry to be such a pain in the neck. I do have passwords that I already set up a while ago...one for the iPad and one for the iPod. When I am on the game on one device, I go to Account Settings, click 'log into another Storm8 account', type in the Storm8ID for the other device, and type in the password for the other device. and click 'Log In'...Yet I keep getting a message saying 'bad user name or password". What am I doing wrong? thanks so much for all your help

kooky panda
10-21-13, 02:33 PM
[QUOTE=kooky panda;762738]No the password is the password you set up in your game.

http://i.imgur.com/V4Iy35c.png[/QUO

I am sorry to be such a pain in the neck. I do have passwords that I already set up a while ago...one for the iPad and one for the iPod. When I am on the game on one device, I go to Account Settings, click 'log into another Storm8 account', type in the Storm8ID for the other device, and type in the password for the other device. and click 'Log In'...Yet I keep getting a message saying 'bad user name or password". What am I doing wrong? thanks so much for all your help
sounds like either your storm Id or password is wrong. I suggest changing the password then try it again.

goofy42
10-21-13, 02:45 PM
[QUOTE=goofy42;762782]
sounds like either your storm Id or password is wrong. I suggest changing the password then try it again.

Thanks for your help. I will try that. I hope I don't mess things up and lose everything:-). One more question, and that's it for today.
When I log into Game Center on one device, I do see RS listed, but it is the one on that particular device. I know this is jumping ahead a bit,
but (if this password stuff ever works for me and I am to click on Game Center), how do I access the game on the other device, using Game
Center? Thanks a bunch...I really appreciate the help.

traellen
10-22-13, 01:42 PM
This is awesome!!!!!!!!!

gamboy10
10-23-13, 06:04 PM
I bought a hipstreet tablet a couple of days ago and when I downloaded restauant story and bakery story but someone elses storm id is there and I can't put my in it, can't someone help try and fix this please thanks

angela3737
10-23-13, 08:15 PM
Ok .im a whole lot of confused .

I play on both iPad ( main account mostly level 100+ but lots of crashes ) and itouch ( secondary with less crashing ). I would love the ability to go switch between the devices which I think this allows .

When I goto social tab on my itouch ( my secondary accounts ) to see if I can see my main iPad games ( angela3737 storm I'd )

I goto social tab , account settings ...My screen says similar to first post page :

Welcome ( my iotuch storm I'd )
change email / password
Or
Connect to game center

I believe I should be hitting " log in to another account " where I put my angela3737 and password

I then get to next screen Which says I have to 2 choices:

Game process to be TRANSFERRED to this device ( it then lists my 30 games from iPad / angela3737)
Or
Game process to be OVERWRITTEN on this device ( it then lists my 29 itouch games)

..I must pick one of the above and then either cancel or proceed...

I keep canceling becuase neither of these choices look like I can go back and forth at leisure ....

am I missing something that you guys are doing ? I don't get the login in as a guest ? I don't even want to try game center when i tried to go thorugh there afew months back with a different game that swtiched to it and never was able to get my second account as the game center app regardless of device only recognized one email / login and i couldnt be my own neighbor or even find any of my other other neighbors again

My choices I'm getting seem to be more in the lines if I never want to play my itouch devices ....

Any help eould be greatly appreciated :)

kooky panda
10-24-13, 05:00 AM
I bought a hipstreet tablet a couple of days ago and when I downloaded restauant story and bakery story but someone elses storm id is there and I can't put my in it, can't someone help try and fix this please thanks
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Ok .im a whole lot of confused .

I play on both iPad ( main account mostly level 100+ but lots of crashes ) and itouch ( secondary with less crashing ). I would love the ability to go switch between the devices which I think this allows .

When I goto social tab on my itouch ( my secondary accounts ) to see if I can see my main iPad games ( angela3737 storm I'd )

I goto social tab , account settings ...My screen says similar to first post page :

Welcome ( my iotuch storm I'd )
change email / password
Or
Connect to game center

I believe I should be hitting " log in to another account " where I put my angela3737 and password

I then get to next screen Which says I have to 2 choices:

Game process to be TRANSFERRED to this device ( it then lists my 30 games from iPad / angela3737)
Or
Game process to be OVERWRITTEN on this device ( it then lists my 29 itouch games)

..I must pick one of the above and then either cancel or proceed...

I keep canceling becuase neither of these choices look like I can go back and forth at leisure ....

am I missing something that you guys are doing ? I don't get the login in as a guest ? I don't even want to try game center when i tried to go thorugh there afew months back with a different game that swtiched to it and never was able to get my second account as the game center app regardless of device only recognized one email / login and i couldnt be my own neighbor or even find any of my other other neighbors again

My choices I'm getting seem to be more in the lines if I never want to play my itouch devices ....

Any help eould be greatly appreciated :)
First of all I would suggest setting an email for your account. You will then be able to retrieve your password if needed later.

To pull your games over to a device When you get to the "game process to be transferred" page you do not choose one of these. This is just a confirmation page that you want to transfer the game shown in the top box. Just hit proceed. Then that storm ID and games will be transferred over. You may have to close out your games and reopen them to see the games.

angela3737
10-24-13, 08:52 AM
Thnk you Kooky! I took the leap of faith and hit thr proceed button .. I worked ! It transferred all games though - not just Resturant , but I was able to transfer them back to my iPad . It was nice to get to play farm 2 without many crashes- literally saved myself hours what took a fee minutes on my itouch ... Just cant give up thr big screen from my iPad as most of my other games don't have issues :)

So team lava support will can be emailed regarding game center? Didn't think they handled game center ?

Thanks again :)

Pride2010
10-27-13, 08:29 PM
It didn't work for my bakery story :(

MamaBear2515
10-30-13, 09:46 AM
I had created an account about a year ago that i would like to start playing again but i dont remember the id or password :( i tried emailing support for help but its been 3 days and i still havent heard back.

kooky panda
10-30-13, 10:17 AM
It didn't work for my bakery story :(
You will need to download Restaurant story from the itunes app store and do the logon from there. When you move your Restaurant game over , all your games will also move over.

kooky panda
10-30-13, 10:18 AM
I had created an account about a year ago that i would like to start playing again but i dont remember the id or password :( i tried emailing support for help but its been 3 days and i still havent heard back.
It can take up to 5 business days before an agent can respond to your email.

I am not sure they willl be able to help if you do not know the storm ID of the old game.

MamaBear2515
10-30-13, 10:35 AM

Ok nevermind i remembered what my old id was but i still dont remember the password.

MamaBear2515
10-30-13, 10:36 AM
It can take up to 5 business days before an agent can respond to your email.

I am not sure they willl be able to help if you do not know the storm ID of the old game.

Oops didnt see your post there. Now that i remembered what my id was will they still be able to help me even though i dont know the password?

kooky panda
10-30-13, 10:47 AM
Oops didnt see your post there. Now that i remembered what my id was will they still be able to help me even though i dont know the password?

Yes support should be able to help you. Reply back to the automatic email you received back and let them know the old storm ID.

If you have a current storm ID on your device (You have an IOS device) and you want to keep these games too, make sure you set a password as described in post 1, so you will be able to log on back to those games later.

MamaBear2515
10-30-13, 10:50 AM
Yes support should be able to help you. Reply back to the automatic email you received back and let them know the old storm ID.

If you have a current storm ID on your device (You have an IOS device) and you want to keep these games too, make sure you set a password as described in post 1, so you will be able to log on back to those games later.

Yay! Thank you.

superjsk1
10-30-13, 07:58 PM
I have had to replace my iPad 3 four times and have lost all my game data? Is there anyway to transfer the game data for bingo! when it does not allow me to sign in anywhere? HELP

TinksThots
10-30-13, 09:09 PM
I have had to replace my iPad 3 four times and have lost all my game data? Is there anyway to transfer the game data for bingo! when it does not allow me to sign in anywhere? HELP
I'm not familiar enough with the RS thing to answer confidently with instructions for that, but I'm here, and I do have a quick and easy answer anyway. =P Download the Storm8 game Racing Live, it'll transfer any Storm8, TeamLava, and I think any other sister company games as well. Step-by-step is here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)Reply here or there with any questions or snags. {^_^}

10-31-13, 01:44 AM
Someone please help me!! Im using a different device, samsung galaxy tab 2, i reset it and downloaded all games again! But i cant get back my things, all i had in the games, i still have my old storm8 ID but this option of Account Settings/Log in to another account or device, do not appear in my tab and games! :'$

maguar
10-31-13, 02:15 AM
Someone please help me!! Im using a different device, samsung galaxy tab 2, i reset it and downloaded all games again! But i cant get back my things, all i had in the games, i still have my old storm8 ID but this option of Account Settings/Log in to another account or device, do not appear in my tab and games! :'$

This feature is currently only available for iOS. What you can do is follow the instructions that TinksThots gave in the post above yours. Or you can email support@teamlava.com and they can do it for you.

10-31-13, 04:47 AM
Im using a samsung galaxy tab 2, i reset it and downloaded all games AGAIN, but i cant get back my old account, i still have my storm8 ID but i dont know how to get back all i had in the games, someone please help me!??

kooky panda
10-31-13, 05:57 AM

If you had set a password under the FAQ under settings in the game, then you can download Restaurant Story from the app store and do the steps in post 1 to log in to your games.
If you did not set a password, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can transfer your games to your new device.
(if your forum name is your storm ID, then you can use your forum password)

Im using a samsung galaxy tab 2, i reset it and downloaded all games AGAIN, but i cant get back my old account, i still have my storm8 ID but i dont know how to get back all i had in the games, someone please help me!??

As everyone has stated, you can email to support@teamlava.com for assistance or if you had set up a password in one of your games (if you storm ID is your forum name- you can use your forum password. ) then you can transfer your games back by using a storm 8 game. You will need to follow the instructions on post 1
on the this thread

Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

Kandykizzez
11-01-13, 05:04 PM
When it said on my phone I could link the storm stuff from my ipad I thought it meant share info, but what happen was it over rode my other game and now I have same game on iphone and ipad.

I have read how to combine them but how to do Un-combine them? or is that possible?

nmishii
11-01-13, 05:18 PM
Try going into Restaurant Story on your iPad and changing the Storm8 id back to the original storm8 id on your ipad.

The game data is on the TL servers, and you can keep changing which game you are playing on a device through the login in Restaurant Story

Mair74
11-02-13, 10:31 PM
Once you log in how do you log out ?

Kandykizzez
11-03-13, 02:12 AM
Try going into Restaurant Story on your iPad and changing the Storm8 id back to the original storm8 id on your ipad.

The game data is on the TL servers, and you can keep changing which game you are playing on a device through the login in Restaurant Story
Thank you

Kandykizzez
11-03-13, 11:03 AM

Thank you very much, sadly I can not recall my storm ID name now. ( I am old)...anyway

Is there a way to just create a new one? I only seem to get log into another id (which I can not recall so need whole new one) OR

oupi
11-05-13, 11:40 PM
Please help me get into castle story. Sunday it said it was down for maintenance. I'm at level 26. I only have stormy as my one friend. My I pad says check internet but I can play all my other games.

kooky panda
11-06-13, 05:53 AM
Please help me get into castle story. Sunday it said it was down for maintenance. I'm at level 26. I only have stormy as my one friend. My I pad says check internet but I can play all my other games.

Delete the game, then go back to the app store and redownload it. You will not lose your game process.

phuongmai93
11-08-13, 04:43 AM
I have a question. If I have both IOS and Android devices. I have account on Android device. So after installing this app on IOS, can I play game on both devices?
Thanks.

kooky panda
11-08-13, 06:04 AM
I have a question. If I have both IOS and Android devices. I have account on Android device. So after installing this app on IOS, can I play game on both devices?
Thanks.
You should be able to log on to the game on your IOS device, but you will not be able to pull the games over to your android device.

phuongmai93
11-08-13, 08:08 AM
You should be able to log on to the game on your IOS device, but you will not be able to pull the games over to your android device.

Thanks for answering my question. But I don't really understand. Does it means that if I have original account on Android device, I still can use this account on IOS device?

kooky panda
11-08-13, 10:56 AM
Yes, if you set a storm ID and password on your android device, you can go to you IOS device and log onto that account.

queenb1937
11-09-13, 12:08 AM
I play Farm Story 2 and my problem is that I'm missing a sheep out of my pen. How can I get it back? This will be the second time that I've miss items off my farm, the first time I had to take the lost please don't let this be the same outcome.

chocodelites
11-10-13, 08:39 AM
Did anyone notice that when you hit the MAIN tab on lower left corner, the the SOCIAL tab, then INVITE NEIGHBORS, it has changed it looks and there is an ACCOUNT SETTINGS tab and when you click it it states that you can log into another account. I don't know what will happen if I hit it. I have 2 accounts and want to know has anyone tried logging in and out into different accounts using that section. I just noticed this this morning and don't know when the change happened. Funny thing is, this is only happening on my newer account, I don't get it on my account where my RS is at lvl 99, lvl 99 is this id I am logged in with. Anyone else getting this new layout in the invite section of the social tab?:confused:

igames4me
11-10-13, 08:41 AM
yeah it was released last month
check this out
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)

byt the way...it works

chocodelites
11-10-13, 08:58 AM
yeah it was released last month
check this out
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)

byt the way...it works
Thank you I was searching the posts but did not find anything, I have been inviting friends all week long and this morning was the first I seen it, it is only in RS on my Nook, my other device doesn't have the option yet. That will be great if I can access all my accounts on my Nook as it is 10" rather then 7" on my other device. Now I have to set a password for each device right? Not just one password for all the games. I read the instructions in the link, but just wanted to know if I need a password for each game.

igames4me
11-10-13, 09:07 AM
Thank you I was searching the posts but did not find anything, I have been inviting friends all week long and this morning was the first I seen it, it is only in RS on my Nook, my other device doesn't have the option yet. That will be great if I can access all my accounts on my Nook as it is 10" rather then 7" on my other device. Now I have to set a password for each device right? Not just one password for all the games. I read the instructions in the link, but just wanted to know if I need a password for each game.

only password for your stormid
oh yeah the release was last month on ios i guess they finallly did the release to android
nice job tl
i think this is one of the best features ever

BoredOOMM
11-10-13, 09:54 AM
Now if we only could remove pending neighbors.....

kooky panda
11-10-13, 12:57 PM

You only need to set a password for each storm ID.

meme1098
11-10-13, 01:46 PM
Yea.. It's really awesome since it makes all your other games accessible, too. Good job, TL.
I vote for removing pending invites as well. Hope y'all are working on that now.

chocodelites
11-11-13, 02:00 PM
Thanks for all the information everyone, I am going to like this update the most.

chocodelites
11-11-13, 08:49 PM
I have a question, when I try and log into one of my other accounts on my device, I get the pic below message. If the image is to small it states in the top row frame "Game progress to be transferred to this device" the bottom row states "Game progress to be overwritten on this device".

I can not click on anything and the bottom row is highlighted red while the top row stays black. I don't know what will happen if I hit proceed. I don't want to overwrite any game, I was taking it in that you could play multiple games on the same device if you have different accounts.

I started playing the games early this year when I purchased my first tablet which was 7", then I got a larger tablet, 10" Nook, and just started a new game as my old tablet game was heading towards lvl 99, now it is there. So there was no need to transfer any games. But I would love to play my lvl 99 game on my bigger tablet, 10" Nook, as well and my newer game that is on lvl 68.

Any suggestions would be grateful.

chocodelites
11-11-13, 09:13 PM
I thought I would ask my questions at the link that was given above, here is the link with my question if anyone can help me. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)/page8

meme1098
11-11-13, 09:34 PM
That window is showing the games you are logged into in the bottom row and the upper row are games that you will be logging into on your device. When you tap 'proceed' you will then be logged into the upper games which password you typed into account settings. Be sure you force close any open games on your device so tapping on the app will give you access to the game you just transferred to.
You need to tap proceed to actually switch games.

chocodelites
11-11-13, 09:37 PM
That window is showing the games you are logged into in the bottom row and the upper row are games that you will be logging into on your device. When you tap 'proceed' you will then be logged into the upper games which password you typed into account settings. Be sure you force close any open games on your device so tapping on the app will give you access to the game you just transferred to.
You need to tap proceed to actually switch games.

Thank you, so that means I will not overwrite any game, just switch to another right?

meme1098
11-11-13, 09:37 PM
You can still switch back by force closing all games, then typing in the previous ID and password, then tap proceed to switch back to your original ID.
Hope that helps.

meme1098
11-11-13, 09:40 PM
You are merely logging into a different or previous ID. Now not sure if you're going from android to IOS if you can go back or not. I would not try to transfer between different platforms, not sure if it works or not.

meme1098
11-11-13, 09:41 PM
Thank you, so that means I will not overwrite any game, just switch to another right?

Nope. You're just switching to a different ID and thus being able to play the games associated with that ID.

meme1098
11-11-13, 09:43 PM
I go back and forth between my iPad and my iPhone all the time. It's pretty cool.

chocodelites
11-11-13, 10:51 PM
You can still switch back by force closing all games, then typing in the previous ID and password, then tap proceed to switch back to your original ID.
Hope that helps.

You are merely logging into a different or previous ID. Now not sure if you're going from android to IOS if you can go back or not. I would not try to transfer between different platforms, not sure if it works or not.

Nope. You're just switching to a different ID and thus being able to play the games associated with that ID.

Okay I dove in and tried it, HOW AWESOME IS THAT, I can now play all my games without having to grab my different devices. I only have tablets, so the switch was SUPER easy. TL this is a wonderful update. Thanks everyone for all the help I really appreciate it. :D

CuteTali
11-11-13, 11:57 PM
Yes it it pretty cool. My main games are on my iphone. I have back up games under my ipad where I send gifts.
I played my regular iphone 5 games on my iphone, then I pulled over my ipad games to my iphone and played them, then I went back to my iphone games.
(You may have to force close out a game to see your other account game to show up .)

I am very excited about this new login feature. I keep my games on my iphone since I am not always around wifi, but now I can play my games during the day on my phone, then at night log into my main games on my ipad to play!!

Thank you for this post, this helps clarify how this feature works. From what I understand now, you can take your games with you (more than one account) on your phone when you go out and about, but have them on a big screen tablet when you're home and can anjoy a bigger screen. The only issue is I've never seen these games load on anything but wifi, I wonder if you have to have special phone plan that can run such heavy games completely on a celular network with no wifi access at all. Right now I am only able to play when wifi is available.

kooky panda
11-12-13, 06:27 AM
Thank you for this post, this helps clarify how this feature works. From what I understand now, you can take your games with you (more than one account) on your phone when you go out and about, but have them on a big screen tablet when you're home and can anjoy a bigger screen. The only issue is I've never seen these games load on anything but wifi, I wonder if you have to have special phone plan that can run such heavy games completely on a celular network with no wifi access at all. Right now I am only able to play when wifi is available.
I am not sure with all cellular companies, but with AT&T most plans now have limited cellular use. Some people(like me) that have been with AT&T for a long time were grandfathered so I still have have unlimited data usage under my plan so i play on 3G as much as I want.

CuteTali
11-12-13, 12:33 PM
I am not sure with all cellular companies, but with AT&T most plans now have limited cellular use. Some people(like me) that have been with AT&T for a long time were grandfathered so I still have have unlimited data usage under my plan so i play on 3G as much as I want.

Thanks, I'll for this 3G feature next time I buy a phone.

meme1098
11-12-13, 12:50 PM
3G is not a feature but the mobile phone communications technology standards.
4G is the 4th generation system that provides ultra-band internet access and mobile telecommunications.

CuteTali
11-12-13, 02:22 PM
3G is not a feature but the mobile phone communications technology standards.
4G is the 4th generation system that provides ultra-band internet access and mobile telecommunications.

Are the 3G or 3G as fast as a wifi?

meme1098
11-12-13, 02:42 PM
Nope....depending on your wifi.

julia12321
11-12-13, 07:26 PM
I can't do it on fashion story! Why not??!!

meme1098
11-12-13, 07:47 PM
I can't do it on fashion story! Why not??!!

Because it's only available in Restaurant Story. Go to RS, main, social, invite friends. Then tap account settings and you will be able to log in with another ID.

sehana
11-12-13, 07:50 PM
Restaurant transfer option screenshots http://bit.ly/1h7xgAr

Also wanted to let you all know that I've logged into a few IDs on the same device without the other devices 'resetting'. Meaning you can now play one ID on multiple devices with this method.

minidemon88
11-13-13, 03:00 AM
Are the 3G or 3G as fast as a wifi?

If compared 3G vs 4G, I believe 4G is the fastest currently for mobile devices. But nothing beat wifi, though that will depend on your data plan speed. :)

CuteTali
11-13-13, 05:24 AM
If compared 3G vs 4G, I believe 4G is the fastest currently for mobile devices. But nothing beat wifi, though that will depend on your data plan speed. :)

Okay, thank you. I get a lot of lag even on really good wifi and a brand new tablet. These games are just too heavy I guess. Too bad we don't have an option to log in on a regular pc with broadband connection.

meme1098
11-13-13, 07:27 AM
It helps sometimes if you clear your cache and force close each time your done. I've noticed my lags some with visiting completely expanded & crammed full nbrs. restaurants. TL games do hog a lot of memory.

Trixie6969
11-13-13, 11:33 AM
I just read this thread & pretty excited to get my old game back.

I was hoping I could get an answer here first since I know support is probably super busy.

I have 4 possibilities for passwords on my old account. What would be the best way to attempt to get the old game back? Should I try to log into the old game first? Try to log into the forum (I do have 7 posts...lol)?

Does anyone know if you get locked out & by how many attempts?

Android user for both accounts.

meme1098
11-13-13, 12:33 PM
I would try the forum login first. I did have one former account that I never set a password for and could have kicked myself fir it. But who knew we'd be able to do this?

Trixie6969
11-13-13, 12:48 PM
Lol...tried 2x in the forum and game....funny to read posts from 2011.

Grrrr...I was hoping to get Halloween decor for old store. Still have my witch stove out on my floor & still mummy pizza left...lol...I still have food left & haven't played that account since Sept 2012...lol

meme1098
11-13-13, 01:41 PM
Glad you were able to get it.

Trixie6969
11-13-13, 01:45 PM
Sent a ticket but how the heck am I supposed to remember how many gems & how many neighbors I had from over a year ago...lol.
I'm sure a bunch of neighbors dropped off.

I hope providing them with IMEI & SIM card #'s helped.

Trixie6969
11-13-13, 01:48 PM
Oops...I didn't get it. I didn't want to lock it up. I have to stop multi tasking...too many mistakes... Lol

kooky panda
11-13-13, 03:39 PM
I just read this thread & pretty excited to get my old game back.

I was hoping I could get an answer here first since I know support is probably super busy.

I have 4 possibilities for passwords on my old account. What would be the best way to attempt to get the old game back? Should I try to log into the old game first? Try to log into the forum (I do have 7 posts...lol)?

Does anyone know if you get locked out & by how many attempts?

Android user for both accounts.
You can use this new feature to bring your games from your android device to an IOS device, but you cannot use this feature to bring games over to your android device, so if both of your devices are android, you will not be able to transfer your games using this new Log on. Sorry

gothic78
11-13-13, 04:18 PM
how can I transfer my dragon story game in to a android tablet?

meme1098
11-13-13, 04:43 PM
According to the post above by Kooky, you can't. You can only use the log in feature on IOS devices through Restaurant Story.

gothic78
11-13-13, 05:33 PM
how can I transfer my iphone 4 game dragon story to an android tablet? can any1 please help me?!!

kooky panda
11-13-13, 05:34 PM
how can I transfer my dragon story game in to a android tablet?

You will not be able to use this feature, but you can still transfer your games :

You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

FruitLoopsFarms
11-13-13, 05:47 PM
Question------ if you decide to log in on another device, you can get the other restaurant back on it right??

kooky panda
11-13-13, 05:59 PM
Question------ if you decide to log in on another device, you can get the other restaurant back on it right??

Yes you can. Just make sure that for all your storm ID's you set a password and also set up an email for that storm ID so you can recover your password if you forget it.

Note: If you have more than one storm ID, you will need a different email for each one.

I have three, and I had to set different emails for each one.
I then wrote down everything and put a copy in my wallet, in my desk at work and my desk at home!

Trixie6969
11-13-13, 07:10 PM
You can use this new feature to bring your games from your android device to an IOS device, but you cannot use this feature to bring games over to your android device, so if both of your devices are android, you will not be able to transfer your games using this new Log on. Sorry

Thx Kooky....I do have another couple of questions cuz I'm a little confused...

Will I be able to have both old & new accounts available to me on the same device? I left over a year ago & since then got a new phone & started a new account, both Android. I got a little over excited on the possibility of having my old games & have my new ones which I have invested alot in.

meme1098
11-13-13, 08:00 PM

Will I be able to have both old & new accounts available to me on the same device? I left over a year ago & since then got a new phone & started a new account, both Android. I got a little over excited on the possibility of having my old games & have my new ones which I have invested alot in.
It is feature only available to IOS. In RS, go to social, invite friends and you should see this screen:

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u522/gloria1098/4f4da476522883bb7d0a3a38fe30e8b0_zps7327e91c.jpg

Tap account settings and you get a log in screen.
You can login to an android account if you have a password but the option to return to the first account (IOS) is not available for android so getting back requires using the transfer method Kooky posted a link for on the previous page, post #119.

greygull
11-13-13, 08:18 PM

No, you won't be able to have both on Android currently. Hopefully they are working on this feature for it, but they haven't announced anything yet. You will need to chose which one you want right now.

Trixie6969
11-13-13, 09:22 PM
Ok...thx grey gull...no longer confused (at the moment)... Lol...I was hoping to turn one of the accounts over to my friends kid when I take care of her....good thing she doesn't know about this...lol

greygull
11-13-13, 09:28 PM
Ok...thx grey gull...no longer confused (at the moment)... Lol...I was hoping to turn one of the accounts over to my friends kid when I take care of her....good thing she doesn't know about this...lol

If you have another device, you could always add it there.

Personally - whenever I upgrade to a new phone, I keep the old one. Even without a data plan, it's still a playable device on wifi ;)

nhi2013
11-17-13, 12:27 AM
I try do like this but my new id storm come back again I can not put my old id storm to get my old fashion back

meme1098
11-17-13, 12:04 PM
I try do like this but my new id storm come back again I can not put my old id storm to get my old fashion back

Make sure you force close all the games, then try the login. You will see a screen like this:

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u522/gloria1098/ea73d86351f33be83d9306eb8f9ea8e0_zpsa0d63217.jpg

Once you tap proceed, your other games are made available. When you're done with those, be sure to force close all of them before logging back into your original account.
By force closing all apps running in the background, you disconnect from TLs servers.

kooky panda
11-17-13, 01:52 PM
If you had not set up a password for your old storm ID, you will not be able to log back on to your old games.
You can send an email to support@teamlava.com and they will be able to help get your old games back to your device.

(Then make sure you set up a password and email for that storm ID.)

Sun60
11-18-13, 10:33 AM
All of my Story's transferred to 5S from 4 I Phone except Zoo Story. How do I log into existing account in Zoo Story please? I do not need to create a Storm8 id as I have one that worked fine with the other Stories? Thanks for any help!

TJean7
11-18-13, 12:42 PM
Good evening,

my question is, I have 3 games: Restaurant Story, Bakery Story and Fashion Story - all games have the same Storm ID and I gave them all the same password ;-)

Is it ok to give the same Storm ID and the same password in all games or do I need different ones if I want to transfer the games to another device??

Want to transfer all games next month from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5s.

Thank you for your help!

(Please forgive mistakes, English is not my first language.)

meme1098
11-18-13, 01:04 PM
When you get your new phone, download Restaurant story first and play until you can add your restaurant name. Be sure to create an ID & a password. This way you can go back and forth between the 2 & you can the new send restaurant requests.
You should be able then to log into your main account. It's really very easy. Just follow the procedure from the first page of this thread.
I go back & forth between my games almost every day sending requests, gifts, and tips between them. So you want to be nbrs with your new restaurant.

meme1098
11-18-13, 01:06 PM
Sorry....also wanted to add that once you do log into your main account, you'll be able to access all your other TL games you're playing as well.

TJean7
11-18-13, 01:35 PM
Thank you for your answer! Will be great to have 2 Restaurants at the same time :-)

But what I really need to know is: in all my games: RS, BS, FS, I have the same Strom ID and the same password - do I need different passwords each game? Or is the same password for all games ok??

kooky panda
11-18-13, 03:12 PM
Thank you for your answer! Will be great to have 2 Restaurants at the same time :-)

But what I really need to know is: in all my games: RS, BS, FS, I have the same Strom ID and the same password - do I need different passwords each game? Or is the same password for all games ok??
You only need one password per storm ID. All the games on one device all have the same storm ID. When you use RS to log on and off, all the games under that same storm ID will also transfer over.

TJean7
11-18-13, 04:42 PM
Oh I guess I understand now... thank you!!!

Looking forward to play all my beloved games next month on a new iPhone!

Awesome support :-))

victoriamia
11-19-13, 08:37 PM
creolepraline & I basically have the same question.
I've researched & tried finding a way to reset my Bingo account, & have not found an effective way to erase the current account/profile on Bingo.
I just received this iPod from a family member, & started playing Bingo on their account, but would like to create my own account & start the game over.
Please let me know if there is any way to do so.

sehana
11-20-13, 08:32 PM
I've researched & tried finding a way to reset my Bingo account, & have not found an effective way to erase the current account/profile on Bingo.
I just received this iPod from a family member, & started playing Bingo on their account, but would like to create my own account & start the game over.

Try to do a complete 'factory' restore. (Restore as New)

kooky panda
11-21-13, 05:50 AM

There is not a reset or restart option. You can try sending an email to support@teamlava.com and tell them your situation to see if they can assist .

OoCalmnessoO
11-21-13, 08:25 AM
I need a help, I have android of version 4.1.1. Will this feature work on my device? Will I be able to download this version?

kooky panda
11-21-13, 11:32 AM
I need a help, I have android of version 4.1.1. Will this feature work on my device? Will I be able to download this version?
This log on feature is not available for android or kindle fire devices at this time.

miniartemis
11-21-13, 06:02 PM
Question: I can only remember my storm8 ID but never setup a password for the account and somehow when I updated my BS To the latest verion it wipes out all my progress and start from level 1 again. What should I do in order to get back the account. Thanks!

kooky panda
11-21-13, 06:34 PM
Question: I can only remember my storm8 ID but never setup a password for the account and somehow when I updated my BS To the latest verion it wipes out all my progress and start from level 1 again. What should I do in order to get back the account. Thanks!
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Note: if your storm ID is the same as your forum name, then your forum password is the password for your game.

DaojinWildfire
11-21-13, 07:20 PM
GUESS WHAT?!?

The Login Feature is available in Restaurant Story: Halloween (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.restaurantstory7) for Android!

I've updated the original post with this info as well. :)

kooky panda
11-21-13, 09:23 PM
Whooo!!!!! Yeah!

miniartemis
11-22-13, 10:10 PM
One more question : is it normal that when I open RS app it interferes with music app, forces stop playing? Am I the only one with this problem? Thanks

carabellexo
11-23-13, 08:19 AM
Can i link all my accounts to the game centre?

deenie9
11-23-13, 10:59 PM
I am still hoping that you'll be able to correct my dragon story back to the level 95. I have followed your direction and downloaded a new dragon story and named it Id deenie7. Thank u

freesiawoods
11-24-13, 07:59 AM
If I logon to my Android stormID and open Castle Story or any other game I only have on ios, what happens? Will I be able to create a second game??

kooky panda
11-24-13, 08:49 AM
If I logon to my Android stormID and open Castle Story or any other game I only have on ios, what happens? Will I be able to create a second game??
If you log onto to you android device you will only be able to play the games offered to androids, you will not see the IOS only games.

scarlettj17
11-24-13, 02:39 PM
I have been waiting for this update for 3 years!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

sweetdreamsus
11-24-13, 03:46 PM
I tried to transfer to my new android and I can't seem to find how to log in and not sign up. I downloaded restaurant to see if I can get in to bakery story that way but nope I don't get the option to log in.

sweetdreamsus
11-24-13, 03:52 PM
Sorry I read that it wasn't available for android. Ugh.

vl3x
11-24-13, 04:36 PM
I did what was told to get back into my kingdom clash game, but when I open the game it goes to a lvl 1 game . my kingdom clash game is lvl 34 how would I get it back?

kooky panda
11-24-13, 05:06 PM
Sorry I read that it wasn't available for android. Ugh.
Is it now available for android , but you have to be on the Restaurant Halloween version.

I did what was told to get back into my kingdom clash game, but when I open the game it goes to a lvl 1 game . my kingdom clash game is lvl 34 how would I get it back?
What steps did you do?

freesiawoods
11-25-13, 05:43 AM
I tried switching between accounts with much trepidation and it actually works! Only thing is we should be mindful of which account we want to use when downloading games for gems.

As for Castle Story, I opened the app whilst logged onto my ID from my android device and started a new kingdom from level one.

kooky panda
11-25-13, 06:05 AM
I tried switching between accounts with much trepidation and it actually works! Only thing is we should be mindful of which account we want to use when downloading games for gems.

As for Castle Story, I opened the app whilst logged onto my ID from my android device and started a new kingdom from level one.
When you are playing on your android device, you will not be able to play any of IOS games that are not offered for androids.
When you log back to your IOS device, then you should be able to see your current castle game.

keyrara80shammy
11-25-13, 08:26 AM
I am having problem with this game on kindle fire he 8.9. I can log in to accounts with my other devices but from kindle I cant log in to other accounts. And when try to design it thats a whole other thing. I cant decorate. When I hit design it pulls the screen down and wont let me position things it is stuck to the bottom of my store am I just SoL?

56cupcakes
11-25-13, 11:11 AM
Could someone please help? I updated to iOS 7 and lost ALL progress on all 6 Storm 8 games I play. I tried to go to the invite section and enter my existing storm 8 ID and there is nowhere I can enter my existing info. help. I am literally crying right now.

wendy

kooky panda
11-25-13, 11:13 AM
Could someone please help? I updated to iOS 7 and lost ALL progress on all 6 Storm 8 games I play. I tried to go to the invite section and enter my existing storm 8 ID and there is nowhere I can enter my existing info. help. I am literally crying right now.

wendy
If you have set a password for your storm ID in one of your games(you have if you storm ID matches your forum name- use you forum password), then you can recover you games by logging on using Restarurant story.
See Post 1 on how to do this.

If you never set a password for your game storm ID, then you will need to send an email to support@teamlava. for assistance in getting your games back.

56cupcakes
11-25-13, 11:14 AM
I also tried to renter my storm 8 ID and I made a typo and I can't seem to fix it. help!!

heike007
11-25-13, 01:12 PM
can ANYbody tell me WHEN farmstory will be fixed?

kooky panda
11-25-13, 01:35 PM
can ANYbody tell me WHEN farmstory will be fixed?

See the current thread for updates
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61923-TeamLava-games-are-currently-down!-11-25-13

56cupcakes
11-25-13, 05:57 PM
Kooky thank you so much. It's working and I am no longer at level 1 thank goodness! I was literally crying earlier today thinking I might have to start over completely. I am truly grateful.

lizzygee23
11-25-13, 08:07 PM
I apologize if I'm repeating something that's been asked, but I just need to clarify one thing, for my own peace of mind lol... I can sign into my iPad games on an android device, correct? Even though iOS and android don't have all the same games? And then once I'm done with my iPad games, I can then sign back into my android games with no ill effects to either of my storm8 games?

greygull
11-25-13, 08:22 PM
I apologize if I'm repeating something that's been asked, but I just need to clarify one thing, for my own peace of mind lol... I can sign into my iPad games on an android device, correct? Even though iOS and android don't have all the same games? And then once I'm done with my iPad games, I can then sign back into my android games with no ill effects to either of my storm8 games?

As long as you have the passwords set up prior to switching them around, it should be just fine :)

lizzygee23
11-25-13, 11:15 PM
As long as you have the passwords set up prior to switching them around, it should be just fine :)

That's so awesome. Thanks for letting me know!

And to teamlava.. This is so wonderful! Thank you for giving us this feature! Your completely forgiven for removing all of the Halloween content so quickly! ;)

ciarjen
11-26-13, 10:08 AM
This is an excellent feature, thanks. I moved both my accounts onto different devices in a couple of minutes.

Lonetta55
11-27-13, 10:14 AM
Request to Teamlava:

I have a problem: I don't have access to my old phone. I had to send it back because of a bad battery. When I restored my backup to my new phone, I lost all of my progress on bakery story, restaurant story, fashion story, castle story, and farm story 2. How can I get this back? Can you somehow restore my progress back on my new iPhone?
My old storm8  is bobbin55, and I now have 3 of each story, but only have access to 2 of each.

Please do what you can to restore my progress for bobbin55 and dump storm8  Lonetta55.

Thank you

*!(bobbin)!*

kooky panda
11-27-13, 11:15 AM
Request to Teamlava:

I have a problem: I don't have access to my old phone. I had to send it back because of a bad battery. When I restored my backup to my new phone, I lost all of my progress on bakery story, restaurant story, fashion story, castle story, and farm story 2. How can I get this back? Can you somehow restore my progress back on my new iPhone?
My old storm8  is bobbin55, and I now have 3 of each story, but only have access to 2 of each.

Please do what you can to restore my progress for bobbin55 and dump storm8  Lonetta55.

Thank you

*!(bobbin)!*
If you had a password for you bobbin55 storm ID, you can pull your games over to your new phone by following the steps in post 1.
If you never set up a password for bobbin55 , you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

(If you have a forum account under bobbin55, then your password is your forum password.)

Lonetta55
11-27-13, 11:48 AM
If you had a password for you bobbin55 storm ID, you can pull your games over to your new phone by following the steps in post 1.
If you never set up a password for bobbin55 , you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

(If you have a forum account under bobbin55, then your password is your forum password.)

I tried following the steps in post one, but it's not recognizing my email address.

Lonetta55
11-27-13, 11:50 AM
I don't think I had set up an account on the forum for Bobbin55.

kooky panda
11-27-13, 12:06 PM
I don't think I had set up an account on the forum for Bobbin55.

You will need to send an email to support so they can transfer your games to your new phone.

boutiquelover11
11-27-13, 01:30 PM
yrQUOTE]

Hi,I follow the instructions I found ,but i can't move my games from the old device,because when i click on the storm8 icon,the 'account settings'that you say,do not appear on my tablet.Is there another way??

Lonetta55
11-27-13, 02:14 PM
You will need to send an email to support so they can transfer your games to your new phone.

How do I do that?

meme1098
11-27-13, 03:36 PM
Support@teamlava.com

jtdesignz
11-28-13, 07:33 PM
Is it now available for android , but you have to be on the Restaurant Halloween version.

So if you can do it on halloween version, why not on the newer (android) thanksgiving version? No option on thanksgiving version. So I have to roll back to older halloween version? Doesn't make sense, I really dont want 2 versions on my tab as my past experience doing that caused many problems with these games. Will this feature be on the next version for android?

kooky panda
11-28-13, 08:00 PM
So if you can do it on halloween version, why not on the newer (android) thanksgiving version? No option on thanksgiving version. So I have to roll back to older halloween version? Doesn't make sense, I really dont want 2 versions on my tab as my past experience doing that caused many problems with these games. Will this feature be on the next version for android?

I believe they will be gradually offering this option in the different games but for now is it only offered on the regular RS game for IOS and Halloween version for Android.
I am not really sure when it will be added to the other versions.

lilithbloodlust
11-28-13, 09:23 PM
How can I get my other teamlava/storm 8 accounts onto my new phone? I see this only works for restaurant story- I mostly play dragon story though.

kooky panda
11-28-13, 09:28 PM
How can I get my other teamlava/storm 8 accounts onto my new phone? I see this only works for restaurant story- I mostly play dragon story though.When you use the log on feature in Restaurant, all your games on your old device will also transfer over.
(You are actually transferring your Storm ID over to your new phone)

pcas10
11-29-13, 06:04 AM
Just need some clarification. I just tried this and when I logged into my main account to bring over restaurant story which is on a secondary account it said: game progress to be transferred to this device and listed 9 games then it said below that : game progress to be overwritten on this device and listed all my current game levels. I don't want anything but restaurant story. I do have a second bakery but don't want it to over write my main bakery. If I proceed will I overwrite all my main games if I have a second one on another device? It won't let me just choose restaurant to bring over

Thanks!

kooky panda
11-29-13, 08:31 AM
When you use this log on feature, you are actually moving your storm ID to another device, so all the games associated with that storm ID will also move over.
You cannot just move one of your games over.

blupepper26
11-29-13, 01:50 PM
I canonly see #create a username# on my new device and not enter id then password. Im trying to transfer my bakerystory from ipad to samsung note. Please help

kooky panda
11-29-13, 02:12 PM
I canonly see #create a username# on my new device and not enter id then password. Im trying to transfer my bakerystory from ipad to samsung note. Please help
On your iPad bakery game make sure you have set up a password for your storm ID under menu-help.
Then you will need to download or open Restaurant Halloween game (from google play). Once you get into the RS halloween game follow the steps in post 1 to bring your storm ID over from your iPad to your tablet.

girl_irooni2003
11-30-13, 10:17 AM
Hello.
I am id field in the game's story. Since mobile phones have changed. Need to transfer my old account to my new account I have. But I do not know enough about it.
My question is how do I get my old account on my new phone I continue?
Please guide me.
I take great pleasure from the game. Thank you. :confused:

NitaMableJane
11-30-13, 10:23 AM
I am new at this forum stuff so please forgive if Im doing it wrong. The day before thanksgiving I got a new phone and I need help retrieving my original Fashion Story game. I was on level 44 and I know my id an password however I dont know how to get it back on my new phone. I already started a new game on my new device but how do I get it back. Ive made it to level 9 I think on my new game bc thats what thought I was to do. HELP NEEDED FOR A ADDICTED PLAYER ON FASHION STORY I MISS MY NEIGHBORS!

EnELJohnson
11-30-13, 03:08 PM
I only get a sigh up option in my social--->invite friends tab, no log in to existing account. Why?

mahya68
12-01-13, 04:03 AM
Hi!I want trasfer bakery story from my old ipjone to new iphone.What should i do?

van1yau2
12-01-13, 07:12 AM
please recover my account.

AsterMarvash
12-01-13, 07:35 AM
Hi. I did try to move my files on new mobile telephone, but it was useless. So i created a new account and after i did find this 3d. . . So now i must delete my new account. It's possible?

Lonetta55
12-01-13, 01:42 PM
Support@teamlava.com

I sent a request to Support@teamlava.com to have my old games restored, but I haven't heard anything back from them. I REALLY want my old games back. I put soooo much time on them, is there anything else I can do?

girl_irooni2003
12-02-13, 09:51 AM
Why not give complete answers to my questions????!!!!!! :confused:

kbrown0410
12-02-13, 11:41 AM
I have a question that I dont think has been asked yet. I have a new tablet (Android) on which I would like to play my games (mostly return to games I have abandoned). If I transfer my ID through RS Halloween - will I still be able to play Dragon Story on my phone under the same ID? That's the game I play most, and my phone is always with me (it also has the 3G card...)

nmalien
12-02-13, 06:39 PM
Help please. I just got a new iPad and can't figure how to get my Farm Story from my old device. I don't see the screens or the "little cog" they keep telling me to look for?

kooky panda
12-02-13, 07:38 PM
Hello.
I am id field in the game's story. Since mobile phones have changed. Need to transfer my old account to my new account I have. But I do not know enough about it.
My question is how do I get my old account on my new phone I continue?
Please guide me.
I take great pleasure from the game. Thank you. :confused:

If you play on kindle fire, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance or try to transfer yourself using this thread

Storm 8 Transfer (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675492&viewfull=1#post675492)

If on android or IOS follow the steps posted in post 1.

I am new at this forum stuff so please forgive if Im doing it wrong. The day before thanksgiving I got a new phone and I need help retrieving my original Fashion Story game. I was on level 44 and I know my id an password however I dont know how to get it back on my new phone. I already started a new game on my new device but how do I get it back. Ive made it to level 9 I think on my new game bc thats what thought I was to do. HELP NEEDED FOR A ADDICTED PLAYER ON FASHION STORY I MISS MY NEIGHBORS!

Hi!I want trasfer bakery story from my old ipjone to new iphone.What should i do?

please recover my account.

Hi. I did try to move my files on new mobile telephone, but it was useless. So i created a new account and after i did find this 3d. . . So now i must delete my new account. It's possible?

I sent a request to Support@teamlava.com to have my old games restored, but I haven't heard anything back from them. I REALLY want my old games back. I put soooo much time on them, is there anything else I can do?

Help please. I just got a new iPad and can't figure how to get my Farm Story from my old device. I don't see the screens or the "little cog" they keep telling me to look for?

See Post 1 on how to move your games over to another device.
If you do not have a password and no longer have your old device to set one up, please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

I only get a sigh up option in my social--->invite friends tab, no log in to existing account. Why?

Make sure you on Restaurant story game (IOS)
Restaurant Halloween (android)
Once you transfer your RS game all the other games on the device will also transfer over.

kooky panda
12-02-13, 07:44 PM
I have a question that I dont think has been asked yet. I have a new tablet (Android) on which I would like to play my games (mostly return to games I have abandoned). If I transfer my ID through RS Halloween - will I still be able to play Dragon Story on my phone under the same ID? That's the game I play most, and my phone is always with me (it also has the 3G card...)

When you move your storm ID to another device, then all the games under that storm ID will also move over. If your dragon story game is the same storm ID as your abandoned games, then your dragon story will also transfer over to your android (you will no longer have access to IOS only dragon features while playing on android.)

CLOVERKAITO
12-02-13, 07:44 PM
I just transferred my game to my new iPad mini and it's working fine right now. Thank you for the straightforward account transfer function =)
I'm just wondering, then it is possible to open a new account the old iPad (my brother's) and start new game there now that I already transferred account to my own iPad mini?

nmishii
12-02-13, 07:58 PM
I just transferred my game to my new iPad mini and it's working fine right now. Thank you for the straightforward account transfer function =)
I'm just wondering, then it is possible to open a new account the old iPad (my brother's) and start new game there now that I already transferred account to my own iPad mini?

If you used a Storm8 game to transfer your games over to the iPad mini, you can create a new account on the old iPad.

If you used the Restaurant Story method described in Post 1, I don't believe you can create new games on the iPad. I think you can create new games on the iPad mini.

Either way, if you have games with different Storm8 IDs on your iPad and iPad mini, you can play either game from either device, using the Restaurant Story method in Post 1.

CLOVERKAITO
12-02-13, 08:02 PM
I used the restaurant story method. So I guess I can't start a new game in my bro's iPad eh? That's too bad...

honeybun39
12-02-13, 08:28 PM
Yes I transfernmy game too my daughterntablet but how do it get it back to my tablet

nmishii
12-02-13, 08:37 PM
I used the restaurant story method. So I guess I can't start a new game in my bro's iPad eh? That's too bad...

Maybe send an email to Support@teamlava.com and ask them. Or maybe TL can post instructions on this thread since it might be a popular question.

You might still be able to use the Storm8 method to transfer your games to your iPad mini. And then since Restaurant Story is logged onto your original account, you should still be able to play them from either device since it doesn't care which device the games are originally on. Then you can start a new game on the old iPad. Using Restaurant Story on either device, you can log into and out of either set of games. But I'm not sure.

nmishii
12-02-13, 08:43 PM
Yes I transfernmy game too my daughterntablet but how do it get it back to my tablet

On your old tablet, which is not a Kindle Fire, download Restaurant Story and log into using your Storm8 id that is now associated with your daughter's tablet. You can actually play your games from either tablet using the Restaurant Story method, assuming your old tablet is not a Kindle.

If your old tablet is a Kindle Fire, use the Storm8 method to transfer the games back. If your daughter's tablet is not a Kindle, you can use Restaurant Story to log into your games from either tablet.

marriah028
12-02-13, 09:06 PM
Why cant I find Account settings ?!! Please help !

kooky panda
12-02-13, 09:15 PM
Why cant I find Account settings ?!! Please help !
If you are on kindle fire you will not be able to use this feature.

If you play on IOS- You will need to be in the Restaurant story game.
IF you play on android- you will need to be in the Restaurant Halloween game.

SimonWhiteDragon
12-03-13, 12:29 AM
This is good news for the people that play the Restaurant game. However, Dragon Story DO NOT HAVE THIS OPTION. Which mean all this post is useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbgarza09
12-03-13, 02:52 AM
Does it work smooth like every ones saying? I'm playing on my iPod and Android phone? Can I update both devices and login in on each one nd switch around?

nmishii
12-03-13, 04:53 AM
This is good news for the people that play the Restaurant game. However, Dragon Story DO NOT HAVE THIS OPTION. Which mean all this post is useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you are correct. Your post is useless. And this thread is useless to those who do not read the first post.

nmishii
12-03-13, 04:54 AM
Does it work smooth like every ones saying? I'm playing on my iPod and Android phone? Can I update both devices and login in on each one nd switch around?

Yes to both.

kooky panda
12-03-13, 05:58 AM
When you move your games in Restaurant, then all the games on that device will also move over.

kooky panda
12-03-13, 11:39 AM
No you will still have the same storm ID on you old Ipad until you use the Old Ipad to log on to another storm ID.

You can log into your account on multiple devices using the new device login (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-%28login-applies-to-all-games%29) feature.

When playing on multiple devices, please be sure to save your game progress before switching back and forth. :)

Ic3e
12-03-13, 02:51 PM
I have two devices, iTouch and iPhone 3, with two different accounts. I want to use only one account, the account on my iTouch but I want to transfer my iTouch account to my iPhone. Is there a log out feature? Or another way to transfer my account?

nmishii
12-03-13, 04:27 PM
In step 4 in post 1, there is a capability to log into a different account. On your iPhone, you can change the account to the account associated with your iTouch. Or, if you haven't logged in using Restaurant Story yet, you can just set the account on your iPhone to the account associated with your iTouch.

If you don't want to use the Restaurant Story method, you would need to contact support@teamlava.com to transfer your account since you have set a Storm8 ID on both devices. If I were TL support, I'd tell you to use the Restaurant Story method, but I'm not them, so try it.

Either way you go, you can always go into Restaurant Story on either device and access either account.

Ic3e
12-04-13, 01:34 AM
Thanks for the information nmishii :D It would have been reall helpful if my iPhone and iTouch weren't old generations. They're not updated and I'm unable to install Restaurant Story, I've contacted TL a few days ago and told to do this. I replied back that I am unable to and they still haven't answered, it's been three or four days I think :(

yan4289ling
12-04-13, 04:04 AM
Hi, I'm still a bit confused with this feature.

I recently bought an iPad mini (IOS) and would like to transfer my games over from my Galaxy S3 (android). With this new feature, am I right to say that all I have to do is download RS in my iPad mini and logon to my storm8 ID (under S3 - android)?

Can I play my games concurrently in both devices? For example, I played and advanced to level 98 in my S3 (android). Thereafter, when I logon to my iPad mini, will the level reflect as 98?

What I'm trying to say is, when I switch between both devices, will the game process be captured and reflected correctly?

Thanks!

kooky panda
12-04-13, 06:12 AM
Hi, I'm still a bit confused with this feature.

I recently bought an iPad mini (IOS) and would like to transfer my games over from my Galaxy S3 (android). With this new feature, am I right to say that all I have to do is download RS in my iPad mini and logon to my storm8 ID (under S3 - android)?

Can I play my games concurrently in both devices? For example, I played and advanced to level 98 in my S3 (android). Thereafter, when I logon to my iPad mini, will the level reflect as 98?

What I'm trying to say is, when I switch between both devices, will the game process be captured and reflected correctly?

Thanks!

Yes download RS on your iPad and put in your storm ID and password . You then can use both devices to play the games and you will not lose any progress.

Please note:

Make sure you close out the games off one device before going over to play the same games on your other device.

When going from IOS to android keep in mind that features or games offered only to IOS, you will not have access to when playing on your android device.

vr2wof
12-04-13, 09:42 AM
How to tranfer my old account to new device
i am sending many email to Storm8 Support <support@teamlava.com>;
but there is no response

please help me i already waiting for a month

My Game is Restaurant Story

igames4me
12-04-13, 09:48 AM
How to tranfer my old account to new device
i am sending many email to Storm8 Support <support@teamlava.com>;
but there is no response

please help me i already waiting for a month

My Game is Restaurant Story

Um the post above you explains how and also first post in this thread

fairytaleseeker
12-04-13, 11:31 AM
I have emailed to find out how to get Dragon Story on my new iphone. I dont have the option of signing in to an account. It only has the option to create a new account. I am waiting to hear back from them. Has anyone else been successful in transferring their old game to their new device? I am trying to transfer from an android device to an iphone. Thanks!!

kooky panda
12-04-13, 11:42 AM
I have emailed to find out how to get Dragon Story on my new iphone. I dont have the option of signing in to an account. It only has the option to create a new account. I am waiting to hear back from them. Has anyone else been successful in transferring their old game to their new device? I am trying to transfer from an android device to an iphone. Thanks!!
On your android device make sure you are in the Restaurant story Halloween version. In that game you will see the option. When you move Restarurant over, all the games on your android device will also move over to your phone.

fairytaleseeker
12-04-13, 11:46 AM
Kooky panda, I sent you a pm. I dont have restaurant story just Dragon story. I was sent and automated response with a link from TL to this suggestion.

fairytaleseeker
12-04-13, 12:00 PM
I am trying to download restaurant story onto my iphone and then log in to my storm account from there. Maybe I can transfer everything then. Wish me luck! I'll let y'all know how it goes.

fairytaleseeker
12-04-13, 12:53 PM
ok so I was able to get restaurant story on my new phone and i linked it to the game station. All of my games showed up including my old dragon story (which is the one I want) when i signed into my storm account through restaurant story. However, when i tried to pull up dragon story after i closed rest. story, it had me starting all over. It didnt show up in the game center either. What went wrong?

fairytaleseeker
12-04-13, 01:01 PM
So I think I got it to work!!! I deleted the new dragon story (that had me start from the beginning) and then went to the market to download it again. It works!!!! I am sooo happy!!

jojopeanut
12-04-13, 03:51 PM
Okay sorry I don't have time to read through this entire thread so please forgive me for asking this if it's been ask already. So tonight I get my Christmas present from me to me :) :) A new android device YIPPIE!! Okay so all I need to do on NEW device download Restr Story Halloween on my NEW device login with my current ID and password? Should I download all games I currently play first which is fashion 99.9% of the time. but not open those games until I download the RS Halloween edition first and login?

greygull
12-04-13, 04:04 PM
Okay sorry I don't have time to read through this entire thread so please forgive me for asking this if it's been ask already. So tonight I get my Christmas present from me to me :) :) A new android device YIPPIE!! Okay so all I need to do on NEW device download Restr Story Halloween on my NEW device login with my current ID and password? Should I download all games I currently play first which is fashion 99.9% of the time. but not open those games until I download the RS Halloween edition first and login?

Yes, download all TL games that you play before doing the transfer. You can open them, you'll just see them from level 1.

jojopeanut
12-04-13, 04:19 PM
I'm so exicted TY greygull if everything goes well I'll have a larger screen tonight to play on and singing fa la la la la Merry Christmas to me Holly Jolly Holly Jolly HOHOHO LOL.

jojopeanut
12-04-13, 09:23 PM
Wow that easy love it 5min boom done..TY TL:)

vr2wof
12-04-13, 10:44 PM
Um the post above you explains how and also first post in this thread

but my game is not halloween version

jojopeanut
12-04-13, 11:00 PM
If your an IOS user download the regular restaurant. Story and follow the instructions or Android using Googlepplay Halloween version You have to tap on stove to cook for all icons to apappear at top of scree. I did anyway

chic4stylin
12-05-13, 01:14 AM
Now, the way this new feature is written sounds like we are supposed to be able to log-in through Restaurant Story:Halloween (android) with our account id's and be able to access ALL TL(Storm8 too?) games on any compatible device, is that right? Because when I try to log into my 2nd account (from my husbands S3) on my S4, here's what I get:

First screen, I chose 'Log into Another Account'...second screen, I input my other account id and password...third screen clearly says above the top box 'Game progress to be transferred to this device', and the box below says 'Game progress to be overwritten on this device'...WAIT!! WHAT?!! I don't want my second account to overwrite any of the games on my main (first account). Which is what it looks like it's saying to me. I don't want the games in the top box to overwrite the games in the bottom box...I want to be able to log in to either one on the same device, which is what TL's description is seeming to say. Like logging into and out of different accounts on the same computer, or email accounts, etc. I SURE am not going to hit that 'Proceed' button until I know for sure that I'm not going to end up losing my levels on my main account. Can someone from TL please explain as my husband would like his phone back when he's home, and I can access both my accounts from my S4 alone. Thanks

vr2wof
12-05-13, 01:33 AM
If your an IOS user download the regular restaurant. Story and follow the instructions or Android using Googlepplay Halloween version You have to tap on stove to cook for all icons to apappear at top of scree. I did anyway

Halloween version can recover my game ?:confused:

igames4me
12-05-13, 04:29 AM
Now, the way this new feature is written sounds like we are supposed to be able to log-in through Restaurant Story:Halloween (android) with our account id's and be able to access ALL TL(Storm8 too?) games on any compatible device, is that right? Because when I try to log into my 2nd account (from my husbands S3) on my S4, here's what I get:

First screen, I chose 'Log into Another Account'...second screen, I input my other account id and password...third screen clearly says above the top box 'Game progress to be transferred to this device', and the box below says 'Game progress to be overwritten on this device'...WAIT!! WHAT?!! I don't want my second account to overwrite any of the games on my main (first account). Which is what it looks like it's saying to me. I don't want the games in the top box to overwrite the games in the bottom box...I want to be able to log in to either one on the same device, which is what TL's description is seeming to say. Like logging into and out of different accounts on the same computer, or email accounts, etc. I SURE am not going to hit that 'Proceed' button until I know for sure that I'm not going to end up losing my levels on my main account. Can someone from TL please explain as my husband would like his phone back when he's home, and I can access both my accounts from my S4 alone. Thanks

Click proceed and when u want to go to the other Acct you do the same thing
I do it a couple times a day to check on daughters acct when she's at school

kooky panda
12-05-13, 05:57 AM
Halloween version can recover my game ?:confused:

If you play on an apple device- you will need to use the Regular Restaurant game that can be downloaded from the iTunes app store.

If you play on an android device, you will need to use the Restaurant Halloween game that can be installed from google play.

chic4stylin
12-05-13, 11:35 AM
Click proceed and when u want to go to the other Acct you do the same thing
I do it a couple times a day to check on daughters acct when she's at school

Even though it clearly says that the game progress on my S4 will be overwritten with the games on my husbands S3? Could someone from TL please weigh in on this too?

kooky panda
12-05-13, 12:06 PM
Even though it clearly says that the game progress on my S4 will be overwritten with the games on my husbands S3? Could someone from TL please weigh in on this too?

When you override the games for that storm Id will show up on your device. After your override close out your games and then you will see the games for this storm ID.
When you want to go back to your other storm ID, just do the process again and then games under your other storm ID will show up.

I have three storm ID's and I to this everyday .

You are not deleting your games or storm ID you are just overriding to play that storm ID.

(Make sure you have set up a password for each one of your storm ID's.)

chic4stylin
12-05-13, 02:31 PM
When you override the games for that storm Id will show up on your device. After your override close out your games and then you will see the games for this storm ID.
When you want to go back to your other storm ID, just do the process again and then games under your other storm ID will show up.

I have three storm ID's and I to this everyday .

You are not deleting your games or storm ID you are just overriding to play that storm ID.

(Make sure you have set up a password for each one of your storm ID's.)

Whew! Thanks for the confirmation! Maybe I could suggest the use of the word 'override' rather than 'overwritten', or perhaps just 'You will now be switching accounts and associated id's for all TL games. You can switch back by logging back in with the original (or any other) id and password.' This may allay any confusion or worry of your players. Just a thought. Thanks for putting my mind at rest! Now on to playing my favorite game...and hopefully to a much needed gold sale!! lol

PoppiesZ
12-05-13, 04:52 PM
I changed my device to new iPad mini with retina display and did Follow this Login instruction.
I got all my levels and games back however most of my buildings and crops (Farm story2) are now shown, I cannot collect crops or load goods to the trains, can't fish either.
Happened on Dragon Story too, some Dragon pics not shown in the game.

What do I need to do?

PoppiesZ
12-05-13, 05:28 PM
Here pic...animals, crops, building disappeared also Train station too :(

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy124/Cuccicella/d1a7f19f7a03917b2fb6c3de58b643af.jpg

ofthemorning
12-06-13, 02:06 AM
I got a new iPhone today and used the login feature on Restaurant Story to login to my storm ID from my previous iPhone and all my games are fine and on my new iPhone. Does this now mean I can't set up another storm ID on either my new phone or my old one? I wanted to start a new bakery/restaurant now that I have two devices.

vr2wof
12-06-13, 03:22 AM
Finally my restaurant is open now
Would u mind telling me
Why this time recover my account so difficult
Is my problem ?or other problems ?

kooky panda
12-06-13, 06:18 AM
I got a new iPhone today and used the login feature on Restaurant Story to login to my storm ID from my previous iPhone and all my games are fine and on my new iPhone. Does this now mean I can't set up another storm ID on either my new phone or my old one? I wanted to start a new bakery/restaurant now that I have two devices.
No you will not be able to set a new game on the old device.

kooky panda
12-06-13, 06:20 AM
I changed my device to new iPad mini with retina display and did Follow this Login instruction.
I got all my levels and games back however most of my buildings and crops (Farm story2) are now shown, I cannot collect crops or load goods to the trains, can't fish either.
Happened on Dragon Story too, some Dragon pics not shown in the game.

What do I need to do?
It may take a little time for all the images to load. Try restarting your device, then open the games, but leave them open for a little bit.

DaojinWildfire
12-06-13, 12:48 PM
We're turning this feature off for about a week to work on improvements. We hope to get it back up as soon as possible!

igames4me
12-06-13, 12:50 PM
We're turning this feature off for about a week to work on improvements. We hope to get it back up as soon as possible!

omg nooooooo i only have access to one device and the other one the battery died

so i wont be able to finish the tournament in dragon story... dont take it away

carabellexo
12-06-13, 01:41 PM
Can you please turn it back on for players to log back into their accounts?

carabellexo
12-06-13, 01:45 PM
Please turn it back on.

misteedance
12-06-13, 01:49 PM
Oh no I was logged into my second account I need to get back in my main one how do I get back

carabellexo
12-06-13, 02:02 PM
At least turn it back on until tomorrow, give players time to sort the games out. Then turn it off. Only fair way.

TexasFarmerBarb
12-06-13, 02:05 PM

I think TL should have warned everyone before they did that, perhaps a day warning so everyone would be prepared. Luckily I was on my main account, having just finished working in my second account a half hour before this came out.
I feel bad for those that are stuck and cannot return to their main accounts!

misteedance
12-06-13, 02:15 PM
TL please turn it back on I was in the middle of the dragon tournment with 6 battles left to get dynesty I need to get back to my main account