PDA

View Full Version : [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Chatty656
04-02-17, 03:22 PM
Can anyone help me transfer Castle Story from my old phone to my new one?

Rynetory2
04-02-17, 06:15 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Have you tried using Bakery Story to transfer your games? See Post 1 of current thread for steps.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games.

If you are selling or giving away your old device, it is recommended that you contact Support and ask them to remove your Storm8 ID and games tagged to that device.

misha337
04-11-17, 07:04 PM
Hi, I sent in a request on sun and have not heard back yet, regarding recovering my dragon Story game, a level 170 & thought it had a password that matched in here.
I uninstalled my dragon Story game & re-installed hours later & was unable to log into my account, I kept getting a bad name or password. I came here & updated my password, then tried again. Same thing happens. So maybe I didn't have a password on it?
Can anyone help me recover my dragon Story game?
Thank you very much.
~Misha
(Btw, I've had this game using 2-3 phones, on & off over the years without ever having to log onto the game to retrieve my account, it would just recognize my phone. So, I was very surprised this happened & panicked)

Rynetory2
04-13-17, 03:25 AM
You will need Support to help you with your password and they generally takes 5-7 business days to revert. The forum cant assist on resetting of password. Once you have set your password, you can use Login feature to transfer your games, see Post 1 of current thread. They should be getting to you soon.

misha337
04-13-17, 12:55 PM
My report says it was resolved. Yet, I don't have my account on my phone. I don't need a new password. I just need help retrieving my account. The game refuses to let me log in.
I don't understand why it doesn't recognize my phone & load the account associated with this phone. It's always recognized and loaded right up in the past.

Rynetory2
04-15-17, 07:14 AM
Can you send me or Kooky your ticket number and we'll ask someone to check? Thank you.

Rynetory2 (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069)

Kooky Panda (https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=46)

lilsparkles2014
04-17-17, 02:04 PM
I can't get the log in feature to use with my old account! All I see is create password. 😢

Rynetory2
04-17-17, 07:29 PM
I see you have posted and answered in another thread. Support will assist you with recovering your game. :)

AlisinChanes
04-19-17, 04:32 PM
I'm getting ready to change devices. I see Bakery & restaurant have the setting to login to my existing account from any device, but Fashion story does not have the option. How will I access my existing Fashion story once I get my new device? I've played the same account for several years, spent lots of real money building it & I want it on my new device. Please help. Tia.

kooky panda
04-19-17, 04:44 PM
I'm getting ready to change devices. I see Bakery & restaurant have the setting to login to my existing account from any device, but Fashion story does not have the option. How will I access my existing Fashion story once I get my new device? I've played the same account for several years, spent lots of real money building it & I want it on my new device. Please help. Tia.

When you use a game to login, all games under that old device and storm ID will also transfer over. You may need to restart your game to see the transfer.

Val1963
04-28-17, 10:49 PM
I have a new Iphone, why does my jewel mania load up ok, but my castle story which i have been playing for years start right at the beginning, how can I get it back.

Rynetory2
04-29-17, 06:08 AM
I have a new Iphone, why does my jewel mania load up ok, but my castle story which i have been playing for years start right at the beginning, how can I get it back.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Have you tried using the Login feature to transfer all your games to your new device? See more information in Post 1 of current thread. Additionally, you may want to try logging back into your Game Center as well. Hope this helps. :)

badagappu
05-02-17, 03:29 PM
Candy blast mania latest android version as on May 2017 does not support facebook... How do i transfer my game (Candy Blast) to iOS? Any suggestion?

kooky panda
05-02-17, 06:26 PM
Candy blast mania latest android version as on May 2017 does not support facebook... How do i transfer my game (Candy Blast) to iOS? Any suggestion?
Please use a game shown in post 1 of this thread for instructions of how to transfer your game.

jaymieb2
05-06-17, 12:46 AM
It took a while to find this post, but YAY! Success is mine! I can now access DS on an Apple Ipad. Woo Hoo! I watched 2 videos for 150 food each, and gave access to Arctic Isles as soon as I breed the right dragon... yay! :-)

Rynetory2
05-06-17, 06:29 AM
It took a while to find this post, but YAY! Success is mine! I can now access DS on an Apple Ipad. Woo Hoo! I watched 2 videos for 150 food each, and gave access to Arctic Isles as soon as I breed the right dragon... yay! :-)

That's brilliant! Glad you are back into your game. Enjoy! :D

jws3rd
06-17-17, 07:57 PM
I don't see any of these on my iphone6. so how do I switch from android to ios????

Rynetory2
06-17-17, 08:04 PM
I don't see any of these on my iphone6. so how do I switch from android to ios????

See Post 1 of current thread for step by step.

kimggyoung
06-19-17, 03:14 PM
i want to reset my game history!
What should i do

Rynetory2
06-19-17, 08:46 PM
i want to reset my game history!
What should i do

Are you saying you want to restart your game? I'm afraid you won't be able to do that unless you have another device to create a new Storm8 id account.

vuvhappy
07-06-17, 04:30 AM
Hi I just bought a new iPad and I want to transfer my castle story game from my old iPad. And delete it on my old IPad. Can you help me?

Rynetory2
07-06-17, 07:50 AM
Please see Post 1 of this thread and follow the steps to transfer all your games to your new device.

Paul__
07-06-17, 02:58 PM
Hello, can someone please tell me if/how I can change my storm8 ID?

Rynetory2
07-07-17, 02:08 AM
Hello, can someone please tell me if/how I can change my storm8 ID?

You will need to contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and have an Agent to assist you on this.

nickelbe12
07-12-17, 08:14 AM
Why is it that sometimes when I click on the hot air balloon it does not open up?

kooky panda
07-12-17, 09:54 AM
Why is it that sometimes when I click on the hot air balloon it does not open up?
Which game?

CrochetShop
07-31-17, 05:32 AM
Hello everyone,

I have 2 Dragon story games, 1 on my Samsung tablet and 1 on my Samsung phone. Is it possible to play them both on my phone without losing progress (cause it is lagging worse on my tablet then one my phone).

And will i be able to play all my others games without losing their progress?

CrochetShop
08-01-17, 09:39 PM

When I log in with my other account, will I lose everything of my current account? Or when I switch back to my current account I will see all those games with there levels again? Could someone help please....

kooky panda
08-02-17, 09:23 AM

When I log in with my other account, will I lose everything of my current account? Or when I switch back to my current account I will see all those games with there levels again? Could someone help please....

Make sure you have a storm ID and password set up for each of your accounts. You can then proceed. You can switch back to your other account using the same procedure.

Funner52
09-11-17, 01:06 PM
I was wondering if you can do that on fantasy forest story.

kooky panda
09-11-17, 02:40 PM
I was wondering if you can do that on fantasy forest story.
Fantasy does have the option, but you can use another game shown in post 1 to do the transfer. Once you transfer one game on your device, all games under the storm ID will also transfer over.

Funner52
09-11-17, 04:33 PM
Thx

pinkheart24
09-25-17, 12:15 PM
Hi.I have aproblem.Play farm story 1.But now i can't play because my phone updated to ios 11 and the ios 11 not support farm story.Can you updated the game or not.Must know.

kooky panda
09-25-17, 02:01 PM
Hi.I have aproblem.Play farm story 1.But now i can't play because my phone updated to ios 11 and the ios 11 not support farm story.Can you updated the game or not.Must know.
This is not a thread for Farm Story. You can find more information on the iOS 11 update on the current thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98781-iOS-11

corabareng
09-26-17, 06:48 PM
Ever since I updated my iPhone to iOS 10.1, my Farm Story does not work, stating Farm Story needs to be updated to conform with the new iOS 10.1 What do I do now? Is Farm Story attempting to do an update???

Rynetory2
09-26-17, 11:07 PM
Ever since I updated my iPhone to iOS 10.1, my Farm Story does not work, stating Farm Story needs to be updated to conform with the new iOS 10.1 What do I do now? Is Farm Story attempting to do an update???

Farm Story should work on iOS 10.1; it does not on iOS 11. I think it's attempting to do an update.
Here's the link for Farm Story forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?231-Farm-Story

Winxfriend
10-10-17, 05:51 AM
Pet Hotel Story is not updated to work with iOS11. I even took my device to Apple and they dais it's clear the message says the developers need to update the game. So when is it going to be updated so I can play again? I've been unable to access for 4 days already!

kristanth
10-27-17, 07:05 AM
Thank you so much. I am now logged in on my tablet and it is so much better than playing on cell phone.

kooky panda
10-27-17, 10:21 AM
Thank you so much. I am now logged in on my tablet and it is so much better than playing on cell phone.
Wonderful!!:)

stupiddevil
11-10-17, 02:37 AM
I've report to Support Service but I've just known it is limited for Restaurant Story then I send this message hoping someone may help me.

I've played Restaurant Story for a very long time on 2 devices: my iPad and Samsung phone. Recently I just logged in Facebook for Restaurant Story on iPad without knowing that when chosing saving on Cloud account I won't be able on my Android phone because it haven't support Cloud saving yet. When I tried to logged in by Storm8 ID stupiddevil in Restaurant Story on Android phone the game is just at level 1 and I don't know why.

Now I am writing this to ask if there is any way to undo saving on my facebook and move all the game progress back to my Storm8 ID stupiddevil?

Best regards.

kooky panda
11-11-17, 03:12 PM
I've report to Support Service but I've just known it is limited for Restaurant Story then I send this message hoping someone may help me.

I've played Restaurant Story for a very long time on 2 devices: my iPad and Samsung phone. Recently I just logged in Facebook for Restaurant Story on iPad without knowing that when chosing saving on Cloud account I won't be able on my Android phone because it haven't support Cloud saving yet. When I tried to logged in by Storm8 ID stupiddevil in Restaurant Story on Android phone the game is just at level 1 and I don't know why.

Now I am writing this to ask if there is any way to undo saving on my facebook and move all the game progress back to my Storm8 ID stupiddevil?

Best regards.

You will need to wait for a support agent to assist with getting your game back.

KMitch64
12-19-17, 07:00 AM
Limited games? So how does one sign in on the other games then???
I'm trying to get into Cupcake Mania. I was playing it on a iPod and just downloaded it onto my Samsung Galaxy, from Google Play but I can't find a way to sign in...

Anyone out there that can help. Going to contact I think

Paul__
12-19-17, 07:21 PM
Limited games? So how does one sign in on the other games then???
I'm trying to get into Cupcake Mania. I was playing it on a iPod and just downloaded it onto my Samsung Galaxy, from Google Play but I can't find a way to sign in...

Anyone out there that can help. Going to contact I think

You can login with Restaurant Story 2

thatramie
12-24-17, 07:00 PM
Ok. My problem is a little bit different that the other problems that I am seeing here. (Unless I didn?t read through enough pages to find one like mine). I just got a new phone, and downloaded restaurant story. I?ve played these games before I?m the past, so I was excited to get back into them. I set up a new storm 8 username and password under the new game. (I don?t remember my last one, it?s been a long time, and I would rather start fresh). I decided to download bakery story as well, expecting them to be linked like they had been before. But when I tried to enter my storm 8 ID into my bakery story account, it gave me a weird pop up saying this:

Oops! You are trying to log in with a cloud account, but the login feature only works with local progress. Please exit the login feature for help with accessing your cloud account?.

I followed the links, but I am just getting sent to a link to send a ticket to customer support. I really don?t want to wait a whole week to hear back from them and get started on this game. 😩. I read the articles that they had linked concerning this pop up, but I never got a clear answer as to how to get around it. All I want to do is start playing the new game! I don?t need to transfer anything. This is a brand new account. Just started today (with restaurant story). All I want to do is have my games linked like they are supposed to be. Can we not do that anymore? I really don?t want to have to have a new account for each game. Would be very hard to keep track of passwords that way. Anyone able to help me?

Lesleyg05
01-05-18, 12:05 PM
Please can someone help me. My game was reset as changed from I phone to galaxy. But now I keep getting past goals coming up asking if I want to pay com s to complete it . I've already done them . How can I stop them from coming up all.the time as it's limiting my play thank you in advance Lesley

Annixie72
01-06-18, 10:42 AM
Hi pls I cannot play my game which is bakery story 2 anymore I got stocked from level 20 because my storage are full now I can?t delete them because I need them and collected them some items to expand my place or my storage so everytime that I need more ingredients I can?t cook anything because my storage are full so pls help me what I o do plus your game is very limited of gems for free so I?m not going anywhere not like the Restaurant I play so easily and level up so fast even if I don?t buy gems I?m getting it free by watching videos as your option so pls pls I want to continue my bakery story 2 but since its stock and there?s no other way for me to move on then may be ill just delete it and get over with it 😐 sorry.

tdwhitt
01-09-18, 12:50 AM
Most of us are all getting these msg errors on both BR & RS, idk but I have to exit outta there or it will go thru every past goal we had but the goal we never finished but most of them were finished!!

kooky panda
01-09-18, 10:16 AM
This thread has now gone off topic. This thread is for questions and information on how to transfer your games to another device.

For other game questions, please click on the link below and scroll down to the specific game you have a comment or question on. That will take you to that game forum.

Thanks!

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?201-Social-Casual-and-Social-Arcade

chachacherryroyale
01-15-18, 05:34 PM
Hi is there a way to get back castle story account on new iPhone. In the middle of event

kooky panda
01-16-18, 07:59 AM
Hi is there a way to get back castle story account on new iPhone. In the middle of event
Please see post 1 of this thread. You will need to use another game shown in the list to login into your game. Once you log into one game all games will transfer over.

KadeeDid
01-17-18, 09:33 PM
Please see post 1 of this thread. You will need to use another game shown in the list to login into your game. Once you log into one game all games will transfer over.

I logged in to Restaurant Story which restore my game. I set up Game Centre with Account and Password. All my games show up but all games downloaded start at the beginning.

I managed to do it. No idea how.

I am thinking of setting up a Second ID too.

Maryschuler5489
01-18-18, 09:03 PM
I play the clue and monopoly bingo games and I want to play them on another device to make room on my phone. I downloaded them on the other device and I logged n w/ my fb but it has me starting out at the beginning. I can't find ne where to log n to my storm8 account on the new games am I missing something or are they not able to do that yet? I haven't taken them off my phone yet cause I wanted to make sure it was all there but I need the memory on my phone and will need to uninstall soon someone plz help!!!!

Tisha71
01-30-18, 10:00 PM
You have to make sure you login to your storm8 account with your current ID that you use and any game you're playing will automatically transfer to your new device. I've done it many times. Good luck!

AuntyRose32
02-15-18, 02:31 PM
So I’ve logged into my games after being away for a while. All of my progress was fine except Restaurant Story has reverted back to the beginning. I’ve followed the login in process mentioned in this thread, done through Bakery Story but it is telling me this account is already logged in, so my Restaurant Story is still back at the beginning and I can’t figure it out. What am I doing wrong or do I need to contact support and have them do it? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Listal
02-15-18, 08:58 PM
I have no option to find my id or set my password. Only create a new one

kawlane
02-16-18, 08:00 AM
I love farm story but since I did the updates on my phone, I can?t play. It needs to be updated to work with IOS 11. Please!

kooky panda
02-16-18, 11:17 AM
So I?ve logged into my games after being away for a while. All of my progress was fine except Restaurant Story has reverted back to the beginning. I?ve followed the login in process mentioned in this thread, done through Bakery Story but it is telling me this account is already logged in, so my Restaurant Story is still back at the beginning and I can?t figure it out. What am I doing wrong or do I need to contact support and have them do it? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

If you RS is showing level 1, play for a few minutes. You game should then link up and show your current level.

kooky panda
02-16-18, 11:18 AM
I have no option to find my id or set my password. Only create a new one
Pick a game shown on post 1 and do the login. Once you transfer one game all games on your old device will transfer over. You may have to force close and restart your games to see your current levels.

ahmaq1
06-02-18, 05:41 AM
Hello
My device was mistakenly erased by my little brother; I lost the game farm story 2. I am trying to use log in features but I don't remember the password. I humbly request you to help me with a password: my ID is ElifKhN

kooky panda
06-15-18, 12:51 PM
Hello
My device was mistakenly erased by my little brother; I lost the game farm story 2. I am trying to use log in features but I don't remember the password. I humbly request you to help me with a password: my ID is ElifKhN
Please submit a support ticket for assistance is recovering your game.
See link in my signature for support.

v_elly
08-06-18, 12:26 PM
I transferred the games over to my new phone using dragon story, but the games (Frozen Mania and Candy Blast) still start at level 1. Restarting the phone, reinstalling the games, none of it works. Any ideas?

zpmjj
09-04-18, 07:38 PM
It does not work. I click s8 icon and nothing opens. It doesn?t even say ?welcome guest? as i see it in your picture

Rynetory2
09-04-18, 11:12 PM
I transferred the games over to my new phone using dragon story, but the games (Frozen Mania and Candy Blast) still start at level 1. Restarting the phone, reinstalling the games, none of it works. Any ideas?

Did you connect your games to the Game Center? Try logging back into your Game Center and see if that helps.

You can contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if you need help with recovering your games.

Rynetory2
09-04-18, 11:13 PM
It does not work. I click s8 icon and nothing opens. It doesn?t even say ?welcome guest? as i see it in your picture

Some of the games do not have the Login feature. Do make sure that you are using those that do, see Post 1 of current thead for list of games with this feature.

allisonallen
10-20-18, 11:48 AM
thank you so much for easy to follow instructions and screen shots! :)

storm87s
11-08-18, 12:30 PM
I have another bakery that I?ve forgotten my password to... its been 5 months since I went on it and now I want to open it up again.. I know my id, no idea how much money I had etc but I just want to get back into it.. can they not reset my password? I don?t understand the temporary id thing but when I read about its linked with recovery but I haven?t lost it I just want to play my other bakery again? Can ANYONE tell me in simple terms how I do it, or show me through screenshots and explain it... Just to clear up, I haven?t lost my bakery so I don?t need it recovered 😂😂

[S8] Elsa
11-08-18, 12:44 PM
I have another bakery that I?ve forgotten my password to... its been 5 months since I went on it and now I want to open it up again.. I know my id, no idea how much money I had etc but I just want to get back into it.. can they not reset my password? I don?t understand the temporary id thing but when I read about its linked with recovery but I haven?t lost it I just want to play my other bakery again? Can ANYONE tell me in simple terms how I do it, or show me through screenshots and explain it... Just to clear up, I haven?t lost my bakery so I don?t need it recovered 

Temporary ID just means create a Storm8 ID on device you want to play on and give it to them. If you already have an ID, you can just give them what it says.

For example, if the account I want to use is Elsa. I would just create ElsaTEMP on my new phone and give them that.

kazuminanahachi
12-22-18, 05:43 PM
I play diamond quest in my iPad I just got a new iPad and want to transfer the game. I?m still on a local game save. How do I go about transferring my game. I don?t want to lose my progress. Thanks

29vanilla
02-17-19, 12:25 AM
What are the game options to go from one account to another? I?m currently using Dragon Story, but wondering about using Game Center or Bakery Story (original game)? I mostly play Castle Story and have 3 accounts now. Also, I?m on iOS.

SofiaDeo
04-11-19, 06:16 AM
I play diamond quest in my iPad I just got a new iPad and want to transfer the game. I?m still on a local game save. How do I go about transferring my game. I don?t want to lose my progress. Thanks

What are the game options to go from one account to another? I?m currently using Dragon Story, but wondering about using Game Center or Bakery Story (original game)? I mostly play Castle Story and have 3 accounts now. Also, I?m on iOS.

Any game that allows you to build a S8 ID can be used on iOS. I am told Bakery Story will work just like Dragon Story. I dont know if Diamond Quest asks you to build a S8 ID; if not, you need to download a S8 game that DOES on your OLD device & play it until the game asks you to build a S8 ID. On the new device, you have to play the game long enough for it to ask you to build an ID (only a few levels). Then you log out of the baby level game on the new device, and put in the information from the higher level account of your old device. (Tap the S8 logo on top right side of screen, there is an Account Setting button, tap that, then tap Log in to Another Account) Make sure you then Force Quit the game apps before switching accounts, every time you switch. That way you can play your 3 Castle Story accounts on 1 device. I use Dragon Story to switch my accounts. For the Diamond Quest game, once you login on your new device using your old device S8 ID, your old game will stay there.
I dont know about Game Center, I dont use it. Hope this helps.

ElainesHappyParadise
05-07-19, 04:56 AM
I keep getting locked out of Castle Story. Is this problem going to be fixed?

I am having the same problem. I have tried 10 times sine last night to log in

kooky panda
05-07-19, 08:18 AM
Some of the games are down right now. Waiting on more information. Please check the bug forum for you game to find threads on this issue. Those threads will provide updates when we get them.

Deanas_desserts
05-17-19, 04:28 PM
Please could someone help. I have to bakeries i play on one Android phone 2 different account Deanas_desserts & Aunna8 I am stuck at Aunna8 and cannot do back to my larger bakery we always you fight going to this storm 8 symbol up in the corner and changing the count it's telling me I have either wrong passwordand I have not changed it I'm worried that I have lost my large bakery for good see someone help

bsanford1965
12-25-19, 02:50 PM
I received an Amazon Fire tablet for Christmas and want to transfer one of my storm 8 IDs to this new device. How do I do that? There is no log in feature on the bakery story game for the Amazon Fire like there is for the Apple devices.

bsanford1965
12-25-19, 03:39 PM
I received an Amazon Fire tablet for Christmas and want to transfer one of my storm 8 IDs to this new device. How do I do that? There is no log in feature on the bakery story game for the Amazon Fire like there is for the Apple devices.

SallyMayBakery
01-08-20, 07:24 AM
I want to start a new game,
How do I start a new game in Bakery Story ?
Please Help!
Thanks.Amazon Fire Android devices

Paul__
01-11-20, 11:35 AM
Please Help !

If you get a new device, you can start from scratch.

kooky panda
01-13-20, 11:20 AM
I want to start a new game,
Please Help!
Thanks.Amazon Fire Android devices
I am sorry but there is not a restart option to the game.

SylvieLachance
02-17-20, 01:11 PM
Why do we have too restart the game from scratch on the home design story after restoring our phone. The game does not alow us to save our Storm8 I?d and house name shared to Facebook. Please fix it so we can log in and save our game so we don?t have to restart the game over every time we buy a new phone or restore our phone. Thanks

aqeelmughal
04-16-20, 02:50 AM
Dear Sir
I have been facing the problem that my game farm story 2 is not opening since the last night 14-04-2020.
I tried to open my game other cell phones also but I could not play it on other mobiles too.
My ID is aqeelmughal, I am playing at the level 66 and I have been playing this for the last so many years. I did not see this problem ever while playing this game.
I request your good self please help me in this regard and help me to sort out this problem.
Thanks and regards.
Yours
M. Aqeel Bashir
Pakistan.

Yamil110
04-25-20, 06:05 AM
How can I leave suggestion for Home Design Story? We need new stuff and decor everything and we need discount in the stuff. I?m trying to leave message here in this forum but I can?t.

A1ian0re
09-07-20, 04:42 PM
I am wanting to transfer my farm story 2 from my old iPad to my new one. If I download one of the games stated in post 1 do I
A) need to download the new game onto my old iPad as well as the new to pick up data for farm story to transfer
B) do I need to have farm story 2 downloaded onto new iPad before or after logging into new game from post 1

I?m a little confused how the transfer actually works
If I login to dragon story on new iPad will it then update farm story app on new iPad automatically if I haven?t started a farm on it?
Also can we not just add the login feature to farm story 2 this is all just a faff really

Paul__
09-07-20, 10:04 PM
I am wanting to transfer my farm story 2 from my old iPad to my new one. If I download one of the games stated in post 1 do I
A) need to download the new game onto my old iPad as well as the new to pick up data for farm story to transfer
B) do I need to have farm story 2 downloaded onto new iPad before or after logging into new game from post 1

I?m a little confused how the transfer actually works
If I login to dragon story on new iPad will it then update farm story app on new iPad automatically if I haven?t started a farm on it?
Also can we not just add the login feature to farm story 2 this is all just a faff really

Once you login with the login feature on dragon story you will automatically be logged into your account on every Storm8 game besides Home Design Makeover and Property Brothers Home Design

A1ian0re
09-07-20, 11:32 PM
Once you login with the login feature on dragon story you will automatically be logged into your account on every Storm8 game besides Home Design Makeover and Property Brothers Home Design

Right thank you, do I need to download farm story 2 first, and not open the game once loaded?

Paul__
09-07-20, 11:42 PM
Right thank you, do I need to download farm story 2 first, and not open the game once loaded?

Your progress will still transfer regardless of if you have Farm Story 2 downloaded or not, or ever did on your device(s).

MaidInManhattan
09-14-20, 06:05 PM
I play Fashion Story and have been for a looong time! I love the game, but it needs to be updated!

Some suggestions are: When you order cloths, there should be like a ?what?s new? tab, or a ?seasonal? tab.

Also this is not the case for me (yet) but when you expand to the max limit, it doesn?t show grass and bushes outside of boutique, it?s all black with bushes only! Hopefully that can be fixed as well and show green grass.

Another thing is that there should be a button that says go back to previous boutique while just browsing in community.

Another thing, I remember when there used to be multiple versions of storm8 games such as: (Fashion Story: The Summer Olympics) or (Fashion Story: Halloween.) I think what would be genius is if Storm8 could Implement this inside the game. Like change the gameplay theme varying what holiday is near. So if it?s Christmas and you open the app It?s not the usual screen before game launch (the girl and all the pink) and when the game launches it?s not just green grass with green and pink plants outside boutique; Like If It?s winter, it?s snow and pine trees instead. Or if it?s October, it?s like an evening dawn theme/setting. Or if your playing at night, it?s nighttime outside the boutique as well.

I think I said enough, but if I forgot something I?ll post again.

JollyJungle
10-23-20, 06:53 AM
This is a major pain! I don?t understand why you took my iCloud away. :( Will I have to type in my ID & PW EVERY TIME!?

Glorybladews
10-28-20, 09:10 AM
First of all. I love this game and all games have quirks. Thank you Storm8. I have been playing many years and never complained BUT two major issues. As of recently my emojis have disappeared COMPLETELY. I have done all the required maintenence and updates before you ask. AND please for the LOVE of cupcakes and candy PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix the free gems/speed up dishes button!! Its been broken for YEARS! I know im not the only one with these easily fixed issues.

All my love,
Glory

Paul__
10-29-20, 12:52 AM
First of all. I love this game and all games have quirks. Thank you Storm8. I have been playing many years and never complained BUT two major issues. As of recently my emojis have disappeared COMPLETELY. I have done all the required maintenence and updates before you ask. AND please for the LOVE of cupcakes and candy PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix the free gems/speed up dishes button!! Its been broken for YEARS! I know im not the only one with these easily fixed issues.

All my love,
Glory

Which game are you talking about? and what platform are you on? (Android, iOS, etc)

Paul__
10-29-20, 12:53 AM
This is a major pain! I don?t understand why you took my iCloud away. :( Will I have to type in my ID & PW EVERY TIME!?

You shouldn’t have to login to your Storm8 account every time you go into the game.

frecklelovesmoonface
11-11-20, 09:16 PM
Hi, I'm trying to reinstall fashion story on my device but can't link to my previous account. Following the process outlined in this thread, I can't get through step 3. The "account settings" button isn't there. Is there another way to reinstall Fashion Story?

Paul__
11-14-20, 10:26 AM
Hi, I'm trying to reinstall fashion story on my device but can't link to my previous account. Following the process outlined in this thread, I can't get through step 3. The "account settings" button isn't there. Is there another way to reinstall Fashion Story?

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply.

Fashion Story does not currently have the account login feature. You need to install a Storm8 game with the login feature (Try Restaurant Story 2 or Dragon Story) and it will transfer your Fashion Story game. You can delete it after your account is transferred.

mariaaaaluisaaa
11-28-20, 10:12 PM
How can i log in to my account with the current update?

Paul__
11-29-20, 03:14 PM
How can i log in to my account with the current update?

Download Dragon Story or Restaurant Story 2 and click on the “S8” menu

Then click on “Account Settings” and then “Login to Another Account.”

Put in your details and your account should transfer!

Note: You might need to force refresh your game for it to work.

XoxoNancy11
12-01-20, 01:08 AM
It's been soo long when Fashion Story last had an update , if update isn't possible please give some new goals and Clothes and different items like Bakery Story . I have many Ideas what new we want , but I don't know where to post them please help

Paul__
12-01-20, 07:19 AM
It's been soo long when Fashion Story last had an update , if update isn't possible please give some new goals and Clothes and different items like Bakery Story . I have many Ideas what new we want , but I don't know where to post them please help

You can post your ideas and suggestions about the game here:
https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?244-Fashion-Story-Suggestions-amp-Feedback

TinaMarie143
12-16-20, 04:01 AM
Hello🤗 How can I buy coral reef chair???🤔

ethan1brothers
12-21-20, 03:11 AM
ok, i have a problem ..... I transferred my game from my tablet to my phone and a lot of my progress didn't transfer over....... to i just sign back in on the tablet and try to get google play to save it ..... ?

SpiritWind00
12-21-20, 03:59 AM
ok, i have a problem ..... I transferred my game from my tablet to my phone and a lot of my progress didn't transfer over....... to i just sign back in on the tablet and try to get google play to save it ..... ?
Depends on the game. If you force close all apps then open one with the transfer feature (I use bakery, top right S icon) choose the game from the list (doesn't matter if you have installed it or not) and follow the prompts.

Here are the instructions I wrote for castle story and there is a link to another thread with cloud instructions too.
If you play on android or IOS you can transfer your storm ID and games over to your new device. Please see the step by step instructions here in this post - Transfer your game / Logon on Feature (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-How-to-use-the-Hub-to-find-information-and-ask-questions&p=1070887&viewfull=1#post1070887).

SpiritWind00
12-21-20, 04:02 AM
Hello�� How can I buy coral reef chair???��
How did you get on with this? If you're still stuck please head over the forum for that specific game. If you need a link let me know what game that chair is from.

ReMurph90
01-19-21, 02:16 PM
So after reading this thread which way is the best option for recovery of a game? Logging into a storm8 ID or gamecenter?

I sent in a ticket last night about the fact that I lost my data in restaurant story (only this game) and the email said it would take 30 days. I both updated my old iPhone 7 to iOS 14.3 and then did a full data transfer of my device to an iPhone 12. Some where along that process I lost data on BOTH devices and I’m starting to really freak out about losing a game that I’ve spent 8 years on.

Edit to clarify:

When I open restaurant story 2 and try to log into my storm8 account it shows restaurant story 1 at level 1
When I try to log in to gamecenter it also shows restaurant story 1 at level 1.

My question is which way of logging in has the best chance of recovering restaurant story 1.

Any advice would be appreciated,
remurph90

SpiritWind00
01-19-21, 07:51 PM
So after reading this thread which way is the best option for recovery of a game? Logging into a storm8 ID or gamecenter?

I sent in a ticket last night about the fact that I lost my data in restaurant story (only this game) and the email said it would take 30 days. I both updated my old iPhone 7 to iOS 14.3 and then did a full data transfer of my device to an iPhone 12. Some where along that process I lost data on BOTH devices and I’m starting to really freak out about losing a game that I’ve spent 8 years on.

Edit to clarify:

When I open restaurant story 2 and try to log into my storm8 account it shows restaurant story 1 at level 1
When I try to log in to gamecenter it also shows restaurant story 1 at level 1.

My question is which way of logging in has the best chance of recovering restaurant story 1.

Any advice would be appreciated,
remurph90
This info is from a game guide for RS: sounds like you e probably done this but maybe delete the app and try again. Other players have success with the cloud. Must depend on your device. If still doesn't work then Support will help.

Why did my restaurant restart at Level 1?
You can recover your restaurant by logging back into your Game Center, if you are using an iOS device.
To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:
1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
4. Restart Restaurant Story.

salima240
01-19-21, 09:13 PM
Here’s how I did it. Download bakery story, play it until it stops telling you what to do. Top right there will be an option to login using your storm8 ID. It will show you all the games you played with the account, and you’ll be able to restore all games!

HatzzyF
01-22-21, 04:45 PM
Hello!
My mom really loves Fashion Story, and soon, she will get a new device but she don't want to lose all her progress.
Does Fashion Story have this option to keep the progress?
She already have her Storm ID and her password!

Paul__
01-28-21, 01:13 AM
Hello!
My mom really loves Fashion Story, and soon, she will get a new device but she don't want to lose all her progress.
Does Fashion Story have this option to keep the progress?
She already have her Storm ID and her password!

Sorry for the late reply. She will be able to transfer her account but to do so she must login using another game which has the feature such as Bakery Story. Once she is logged in it will transfer all of her Storm8 games (besides Home Design Makeover and Property Brothers Home Design) and she can delete the game she used to login. Let me know if you need help.

LavaMagic
03-15-21, 03:59 PM
Can you move only one game (Castle Story) from an iPad to an iPhone? Or, do you have to move all of them? Also, do they stay on the old device, so you can play on two devices?

How do I remove the current CS on my phone to add my main one?

SpiritWind00
03-16-21, 01:09 AM
You can do both if you want. If you play the same game on both you must make sure you force close each game off each device before you switch. You can only have 1 game on a device at a time but you can switch to either of them on one device by using the login method. I use bakery to switch between all my accounts when I want to. I wrote some info on this in our castle hub if you want step by step instructions.

All games under the one ID come with you each time you switch between accounts.

fez7yoe
03-22-21, 07:57 PM
The game may be resurrected in the google play store?

Android players can only download the 2.9.0.1g(67) version released on 2018/05/12 in APKPure

Currently ios has been updated to version 3.0.5

The game has the function of watching ads to increase progress.
I do not know if the latest version of the game only have or IOS only have the function

All in all, I have a big difference with my friend's progress, he has ads to watch with his iphone 8plus phone, I can't watch ads with my Android phone

eileen891224
06-02-21, 01:42 AM
My restaurant story doesn?t has the ?log in? button , so I can?t log in?please help me!

ijustwanttobequeen
06-02-21, 02:40 AM
My restaurant story doesn?t has the ?log in? button , so I can?t log in?please help me!

Same problem but with Castle Story. Have Restaurant Story 2 and it has the login in/change password feature available. I tried deleting the game and reinstalled but still no luck. I am able to login to the account from other devices. The feature just doesn't show up in the settings feature in the game on my iPad Please help

SpiritWind00
06-03-21, 12:55 AM
Same problem but with Castle Story. Have Restaurant Story 2 and it has the login in/change password feature available. I tried deleting the game and reinstalled but still no luck. I am able to login to the account from other devices. The feature just doesn't show up in the settings feature in the game on my iPad Please help
Sounds like you might need to reach out to Support for assistance. The login feature will work through RS2 or Bakery to get to Castle Story. https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

eileen891224 - you have to use another game to login...

Beautyfashion14
06-24-21, 03:44 AM
My iPhone broken so i transfer my account fashion story to android. Unfortunately my makeup counter missing and my gems to. How to get back? Anybody can help how to do?

robyn4327
09-19-21, 01:00 PM
Restaurant story2 is the only game transferred. I can?t find bakery story2

SpiritWind00
09-19-21, 04:14 PM
Restaurant story2 is the only game transferred. I can?t find bakery story2
Have you gone to the blue S in the top right corner? That has a list of games to either load or install if you're unable to find what you're looking for in the app or play store.

LightAndLove83
12-05-22, 04:14 AM
So at this point, it is moot, but I have seen some questions about this here, and around. I created two accounts about 6 years ago back, I think it was, maybe earlier, maybe later, but at some point, the second device took a dump and so I was logging into the second account from my first device. Then, they suddenly took the log in feature away on RS and, just like that, I lost my other account. Fortunate for me, I was in the main account when all of this happened, but I’ve wanted my other account back, ever since then. It would really be nice to have that feature again on Resto. Seems they only took it away in iOS and not Android. :( I had spent so much money on both of my accounts.

pixiegamer
12-05-22, 09:29 AM
So at this point, it is moot, but I have seen some questions about this here, and around. I created two accounts about 6 years ago back, I think it was, maybe earlier, maybe later, but at some point, the second device took a dump and so I was logging into the second account from my first device. Then, they suddenly took the log in feature away on RS and, just like that, I lost my other account. Fortunate for me, I was in the main account when all of this happened, but I’ve wanted my other account back, ever since then. It would really be nice to have that feature again on Resto. Seems they only took it away in iOS and not Android. :( I had spent so much money on both of my accounts.

You may still be able to recover your Restaurant Story game by logging in through another S8 game that supports the Login feature on iOS. I believe Bakery Story may still have the feature.

If that doesn't work, please reach out to S8 Support (link in my signature) regarding Account Recovery. Hoping you get your game back soon! :)