PDA

View Full Version : [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

bobbyrae
02-15-14, 09:54 AM
This is a great & wonderful, yet slow to come about, update. However, when will you be covering the rest of the games, as in Castle Story (iOS)? As this does not help me right now. My screen was shattered, and it's $200-$250 for a new one (5c)
I SOOOOOO REGRET ever buying this [] So now, I am going to a new 5s (it's cheaper!). But I still can't transfer my accounts to my iPad or new phone.

Hmm...bummer. For all new players i guess, for now, it is a good idea to at least start a restaurant or download one of the games that does have this feature, just in case. That way you can always use that game to transfer your other games to a new device.

kooky panda
02-15-14, 02:19 PM
This is a great & wonderful, yet slow to come about, update. However, when will you be covering the rest of the games, as in Castle Story (iOS)? As this does not help me right now. My screen was shattered, and it's $200-$250 for a new one (5c)
I SOOOOOO REGRET ever buying this[]. So now, I am going to a new 5s (it's cheaper!). But I still can't transfer my accounts to my iPad or new phone.

You can download restaurant story and use the login feature on that game.
When you login all the games under your old device will also transfer over so you Castle story will transfer over.

rachadelic
02-25-14, 03:40 PM
I just tried this and it REALLY works! I have Android. I transferred all my games from my T-Mobile My Touch 4G to my Samsung GalaxySII. THANK YOU TEAMLAVA!!! <3

mafruha
02-26-14, 08:18 PM
Wht bout games in old device?? Can i play the same games in old device as well as new device??if i want to change storm id in old device how ll i change it??

kooky panda
02-27-14, 06:02 AM
Wht bout games in old device?? Can i play the same games in old device as well as new device??if i want to change storm id in old device how ll i change it??
You can move your storm ID over to your new device and back to your old device whenever you want by using the login feature. Instructions on post 1 of this thread.
If you want to change your storm ID, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

[S8] Regina
03-05-14, 06:20 PM
The feature is now available in Jewel Mania! See the original post for all the games you can use it in.

iTunes
• Jewel Mania 1.2.5
(https://itunes.apple.com/app/id561326449?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)

ProspectiveCounselor
03-09-14, 05:48 AM
OK, I have read through this entire thread, but I still have some questions.

I want to start over in RS and BS, but I have an Android phone, and as others have pointed out (and as I learned the hard way today), it is not possible to log out unless I log in to another account at the same time, even with a factory reset, which I think is utterly absurd. I already restarted once by using my grandmother's phone, so unless I use my brother's phone, my sister's, or a stranger's, I can't start over like I want to. What can I do, other than borrow someone else's device? I mean, some of you guys have alts. How did you create them? By shelling out a lot of money on a lot of electronics?

AutumnDusk13
03-18-14, 04:18 AM
Sorry this has probably been answered already but I couldn't find where. I have Dragon Story on my phone but I just got a new iPad. I've linked my phone to Game Center but when I loaded DS on the iPad it started from the beginning. Can I play the same game on two different devices and if so, how?

kooky panda
03-18-14, 05:11 AM
OK, I have read through this entire thread, but I still have some questions.

I want to start over in RS and BS, but I have an Android phone, and as others have pointed out (and as I learned the hard way today), it is not possible to log out unless I log in to another account at the same time, even with a factory reset, which I think is utterly absurd. I already restarted once by using my grandmother's phone, so unless I use my brother's phone, my sister's, or a stranger's, I can't start over like I want to. What can I do, other than borrow someone else's device? I mean, some of you guys have alts. How did you create them? By shelling out a lot of money on a lot of electronics?

If you want two separate games and storm IDs you will need two different devices. Once you set up each storm ID and a password, then you can login and out of the games by following the information in post 1.

Sorry this has probably been answered already but I couldn't find where. I have Dragon Story on my phone but I just got a new iPad. I've linked my phone to Game Center but when I loaded DS on the iPad it started from the beginning. Can I play the same game on two different devices and if so, how?
Dragon story does not have the login feature yet. You will need to download one of the games shown in post 1 for IOS players and login in and out on one the games that have the login feature. When you log in you are pulling over your storm ID and all the games under that storm ID, so say you use Restaurant story to login in.. You Dragon story game will also move over.

jumperjing3
03-20-14, 04:57 PM
I got an iphone4 about 8 months ago and have been using my old iphone3 to send myself gold everyday in Dragon Story. About a week ago when I opened Dragon it said this version no longer supported and to update. But my old iPhone too old and couldn't update. So today I tried this and all my games from my old phone I could open and play ok except for Dragon. When I clicked on Dragon it took me to my island on my new phone. Is it because I couldn't update on the old phone?

kooky panda
03-20-14, 05:05 PM
I got an iphone4 about 8 months ago and have been using my old iphone3 to send myself gold everyday in Dragon Story. About a week ago when I opened Dragon it said this version no longer supported and to update. But my old iPhone too old and couldn't update. So today I tried this and all my games from my old phone I could open and play ok except for Dragon. When I clicked on Dragon it took me to my island on my new phone. Is it because I couldn't update on the old phone?
When you move your games from one device to the other one, be sure and force close out (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61422-How-to-force-close-out-your-games-(IOS))the games. Until you do, you will see the old game on the device.

jumperjing3
03-20-14, 05:12 PM
Thank you so much Kooky!!....that did the trick. Was able to log in to my old Dragon Story!!

kooky panda
03-20-14, 05:18 PM
Thank you so much Kooky!!....that did the trick. Was able to log in to my old Dragon Story!!
Oh good! :)

rubyred121
03-24-14, 12:44 PM
I used to have an iPhone 3GS and now I have a 4S. Now I don't have my 3GS and I don't remember the password for that account. I need help figuring out the password to my old Storm8 account so I can play on my old account.

kooky panda
03-24-14, 01:24 PM
I used to have an iPhone 3GS and now I have a 4S. Now I don't have my 3GS and I don't remember the password for that account. I need help figuring out the password to my old Storm8 account so I can play on my old account.
Send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can help recover your password.

rubyred121
03-25-14, 10:55 AM
I have a question, now will you be able to log out your Storm8 ID for those games?

kooky panda
03-25-14, 11:51 AM
I have a question, now will you be able to log out your Storm8 ID for those games?

Once you login in with your storm ID on a device, you cannot log off. That storm ID and games will remain on that device.
If you ever sell or give away a device, you can contact support@teamlava.com so they can remove your storm ID and games.

AeternaNox
03-27-14, 09:02 AM
I cannot find the login options on my games that I just downloaded from the amazon app store today. I know there can't be newer versions pig's so am . I missing the obvious, or is it just that the amazon version of the apps don't have the update yet to allow for this? I REALLY don't want to have to start over on my new device.
It was hard enough to breed the diamond Dragon the first time around.

TinksThots
03-27-14, 09:42 AM
I cannot find the login options on my games that I just downloaded from the amazon app store today. I know there can't be newer versions pig's so am . I missing the obvious, or is it just that the amazon version of the apps don't have the update yet to allow for this? I REALLY don't want to have to start over on my new device.
It was hard enough to breed the diamond Dragon the first time around.
It's on Restaurant, Fruit Splash Mania, Hidden Mystery Crime Scene (or whatever), and two or three of the flippy flop games, the jewels one I'm surest of. The other games don't have it yet, but when you use the login option on any of them, it works for ALL of them. In other words, if you don't already play Restaurant, go get Fruit Splash. After you log in through that one, load DS, and your game will be there. Make sure you've closed DS from running in the background first though, or it won't register the account switching over. Post back if you have any problems! (^_^)

TinksThots
03-27-14, 09:50 AM
Once you login in with your storm ID on a device, you cannot log off. That storm ID and games will remain on that device.
If you ever sell or give away a device, you can contact support@teamlava.com so they can remove your storm ID and games.
What if you created another account on an old phone a long time ago, never got around to setting up a password, that phone ended up taking a bath in a creek and is now in pieces in a landfill somewhere, and now several months have gone by, during which time you were just kinda lazy about emailing support about regaining access to said account because you didn't want to have to explain the situation? Meaning you likely won't remember gem or coin amounts anywhere near accurate, or anything else that could help you prove the account is yours, (other than the glaringly obvious ID) and the more time goes by, the more you're afraid of looking like a scammer? Any thoughts on possible outcomes? :-/

kooky panda
03-27-14, 10:23 AM
What if you created another account on an old phone a long time ago, never got around to setting up a password, that phone ended up taking a bath in a creek and is now in pieces in a landfill somewhere, and now several months have gone by, during which time you were just kinda lazy about emailing support about regaining access to said account because you didn't want to have to explain the situation? Meaning you likely won't remember gem or coin amounts anywhere near accurate, or anything else that could help you prove the account is yours, (other than the glaringly obvious ID) and the more time goes by, the more you're afraid of looking like a scammer? Any thoughts on possible outcomes? :-/

For support to help recover the storm ID and games, they would need to have information from you to prove it was your game .
I am not sure of all the types of security questions and answers that they would accept, but if I was in that situation, I would take a stab at it and provide them information from my iTunes account. Like the day I first downloaded one of the games. The actual day and specific gem package I bought etc.
Things from my account that an support agent can match up and that I would not give out to anyone else.

TinksThots
03-27-14, 11:14 AM
For support to help recover the storm ID and games, they would need to have information from you to prove it was your game .
I am not sure of all the types of security questions and answers that they would accept, but if I was in that situation, I would take a stab at it and provide them information from my iTunes account. Like the day I first downloaded one of the games. The actual day and specific gem package I bought etc.
Things from my account that an support agent can match up and that I would not give out to anyone else.
Hahaha... haha... I'm only kinda sure of what month it was when I was goofing around with that phone... last fall sometime lol. :o I can probably describe some of my activity on it, get a couple nbrs to vouch for me, and it's still on my BS/RS nbr lists because I did plan on eventually emailing them, I just suck at getting around to stuff, and it was useless anyway after what happened to that phone. But with the login feature, I can use it to gift myself and now I want it back lol. Thanks for your reply, I'm gonna go ahead and see what they say, fingers crossed! =P

Zee_Zatara
04-18-14, 02:15 AM
I have to admit I am very confused by the instructions in this thread. Though I have tried to follow them to the letter, it simply does not work. I have played Fashion Story on my iPhone 4 since 2011. I now have a new iPad and want to be able to play my established Fashion Story (I'm level 99) on it. I did everything instructed on Page 1 of this thread -- downloaded Restaurant Story, entered my account ID in account settings, etc. But Fashion Story on my iPad remains a new game, not my established one. Kooky, you mentioned needing to "force close" Fashion Story and re-open it, but I have no idea how to "force close" any Team Lava game. It is not a listed option! By "force close," do you mean shut down and restart the device? Uninstall and reinstall the game? Help, please!

Also, even if I succeed in getting this to work, does this mean that I lose the ability to access my established Fashion Story game on my iPhone 4? I want to be able to play the same game on both devices.

orleansparish
04-18-14, 03:49 AM
I have to admit I am very confused by the instructions in this thread. Though I have tried to follow them to the letter, it simply does not work. I have played Fashion Story on my iPhone 4 since 2011. I now have a new iPad and want to be able to play my established Fashion Story (I'm level 99) on it. I did everything instructed on Page 1 of this thread -- downloaded Restaurant Story, entered my account ID in account settings, etc. But Fashion Story on my iPad remains a new game, not my established one. Kooky, you mentioned needing to "force close" Fashion Story and re-open it, but I have no idea how to "force close" any Team Lava game. It is not a listed option! By "force close," do you mean shut down and restart the device? Uninstall and reinstall the game? Help, please!

Also, even if I succeed in getting this to work, does this mean that I lose the ability to access my established Fashion Story game on my iPhone 4? I want to be able to play the same game on both devices.

You will still be able to play the same game, with the same account on both devices. If you have entered your info on restaurant story,then just double tap the home button to make all of the screens appear. Slide up fashion story and it will make it reset. Or just turn off your device and restart, it would be quicker really. Everything should be there. It's pretty easy.

lousflygirl2
04-18-14, 05:15 AM
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIND THE TRASFER MY DEVICE PAGE THAT HAS THE DROP DOWN MENU TO CLICK ON TRANSFER DEVICE ???? IVE BEEN TO http://teamlava.com and it tell you to go there click on the game you want to transfer and the drop down menu ISNT THERE ????? IM GOING IN CRAZY CIRCLES FOR NOTHING !!! NOT TO MENTION THE TIME IM WAISTING !!!! I NEED FARM STORY AND IVE GOT ALL MY INFO FROM OLD APLLE IPHONE AND NEW APPLE IPHONE!!!! PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED !!! THANKS FLYGIRL

Zee_Zatara
04-18-14, 06:41 AM
You will still be able to play the same game, with the same account on both devices. If you have entered your info on restaurant story,then just double tap the home button to make all of the screens appear. Slide up fashion story and it will make it reset. Or just turn off your device and restart, it would be quicker really. Everything should be there. It's pretty easy.

Thank you for the response. After I posted I was able to get it to work by shutting down and restarting. After years of just playing on my iPhone, it is exciting to see the games so much bigger on an iPad! :)

bobbyrae
04-18-14, 07:26 AM
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIND THE TRASFER MY DEVICE PAGE THAT HAS THE DROP DOWN MENU TO CLICK ON TRANSFER DEVICE ???? IVE BEEN TO http://teamlava.com and it tell you to go there click on the game you want to transfer and the drop down menu ISNT THERE ????? IM GOING IN CRAZY CIRCLES FOR NOTHING !!! NOT TO MENTION THE TIME IM WAISTING !!!! I NEED FARM STORY AND IVE GOT ALL MY INFO FROM OLD APLLE IPHONE AND NEW APPLE IPHONE!!!! PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED !!! THANKS FLYGIRL

Have a look at the very first post on this thread.

mooo8888
04-18-14, 11:50 AM
Can everybody help me to convince TL to put the new login feature onto Castle Story ASAP? I, like many long-time, high-level players am now permanently shut out of CS entirely because last week's update made the IPad1 totally incompatible with CS. If at least we could login via a login feature to our CS games from another device once in a while, that would take a bit of the sting out of being left out in the cold. TL, if you are reading this thread, please give us the login feature on CS!

ciarjen
04-18-14, 12:57 PM
Can everybody help me to convince TL to put the new login feature onto Castle Story ASAP? I, like many long-time, high-level players am now permanently shut out of CS entirely because last week's update made the IPad1 totally incompatible with CS. If at least we could login via a login feature to our CS games from another device once in a while, that would take a bit of the sting out of being left out in the cold. TL, if you are reading this thread, please give us the login feature on CS!

You can do it via Restaurant Story. You just need to download the Restaurant Story app to your device, log in and then open the Castle Story app or any other TL game. I play castle story on an ipad and iphone using the same account. I just make sure that before I collect anything that I get the loading sign by going to a neighbours kingdom so that the progress on the device I am using is synched to what is on the server if I have been playing on the other device.

kooky panda
04-18-14, 02:15 PM

Glad you got it to work! When you are logging in and out of different storm IDs you will need to either restart your device or force close the games to see the games you are moving over.
You can switch back and forth between devices, just make sure you have a password set up for each of your storm IDs.
For future reference: How to force close out your games (IOS) (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61422-How-to-force-close-out-your-games-(IOS))

That is an old way of transferring that does not work anymore. As bobbyrae stated, follow the directions on post 1.

They are working on getting the login feature on all the games, but you can use one of the games shown in post 1 right now. Once you move a storm ID over all the games under that storm ID will also transfer over.

vanillabean87
04-18-14, 08:07 PM
I transferred my games to another tablet and now another person is playing my games n using up my coins n gems! It is very frustrating...

maguar
04-18-14, 08:26 PM
I transferred my games to another tablet and now another person is playing my games n using up my coins n gems! It is very frustrating...

If you just used the login in feature and then sold your old device your account will still be o. It. You can follow the steps in this thread to remove it from the other device (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method). Otherwise you can email support@teamlava.com and get them to do it (can take a few business days).

wellaboutique
04-19-14, 12:11 AM
Hey. Can this update be Available in fashion story.??

maguar
04-19-14, 12:18 AM
Hey. Can this update be Available in fashion story.??

You can use the current games and it will log into your fashion account as well

vanillabean87
04-19-14, 03:14 AM
If you just used the login in feature and then sold your old device your account will still be o. It. You can follow the steps in this thread to remove it from the other device (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method). Otherwise you can email support@teamlava.com and get them to do it (can take a few business days).
Thanks for the reply... but my old tablet is still with me..will removing the account in the old tablet help then?

maguar
04-19-14, 03:51 AM
Thanks for the reply... but my old tablet is still with me..will removing the account in the old tablet help then?

Give it a try.ifthat doesn't work you will need to contact support@teamlava.com. Just remember when transferring you're overwriting whatever account you have on that device.

mooo8888
04-19-14, 08:01 AM
Are you saying that I can leave all my games on my IPad1 but can login to them on somebody else's device via this method? I can't transfer all my games to that person's device and play them there all the time going forward. I just want to be able to access my castle story game there once in a while since it doesn't work at all any more on my iPad since last week's update.

kooky panda
04-19-14, 08:40 AM
You can use the log in feature on someone's device, but remember once you do that your games and storm ID will still be on that others person's device even if you login back to your device.
If it is a family member and they are not playing I would first of all set up a storm ID and password for their device.
Then if you login into their device to play , once you are done, you can use that new storm ID and password to login into those games on their device. This will then pull your storm ID off and they will not have access to your games.

PepperWoo
04-23-14, 12:11 AM
The log-in option for Bakery Story St. Paddy's Day suddenly disappeared when I logged in a while ago after reset. I wonder why? :confused: I was still able to use it yesterday, but now the feature only appears on Restaurant Story Springtime.

arllewellyn
05-01-14, 10:00 PM
I got a new iPhone 5s from an iPhone 4. I can't find any options on farm story 2 to log in with my storm8 id. I don't want to start over. What do I do?

maguar
05-02-14, 01:44 AM
I got a new iPhone 5s from an iPhone 4. I can't find any options on farm story 2 to log in with my storm8 id. I don't want to start over. What do I do?

Download restaurant story and log into your account. This will also log you into farm 2

FrozenTurtle
05-07-14, 11:06 AM
Hey everyone! We just added the Login feature to Bakery Story 1.7.1 (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id400506026?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum) which is now available in the App Store!

amepanda11
05-08-14, 12:29 PM
Can you use two accounts for the same game on one device?

kooky panda
05-08-14, 02:40 PM
Can you use two accounts for the same game on one device?
You can have two different bakery games. (one bakery game per storm ID) and log on and off the same device using your storm IDs and passwords.

teresadawn
05-12-14, 09:48 AM
Hi does this work for farm story too please ?

kooky panda
05-12-14, 10:00 AM
Hi does this work for farm story too please ?
You will need to one of the games shown in post 1 to do the login, but when you login with your storm ID, it will move all the games under that storm ID over.

CuteTali
05-12-14, 09:12 PM
Hi, I was wondering if the new account login feature works on Kindle. Not seeing the login feature on the Storm 8 menu, but I was able to set up a password through the Help/Faq Menu. Trying to transfer my games out of an old laggy Kindle to a new device.

EmmaLedger95
05-13-14, 12:37 AM
So if we use the Storm8 login on a second (new) device, we are only able to play FS2 on the new device? When I first did this my game was on my phone and the new iPad, now I just checked and the phone game has reverted back to the very beginning of the game :(

I have also lost Dragon Story, Mystery Crimes, Bubble Mania, and Bingo. They are all back to start on my iPhone. I thought once we downloaded Restaurant Story we could use both devices to play the games?

Double sad face, as my phone is LTE and my iPad is wifi only.

maguar
05-13-14, 01:47 AM
So if we use the Storm8 login on a second (new) device, we are only able to play FS2 on the new device? When I first did this my game was on my phone and the new iPad, now I just checked and the phone game has reverted back to the very beginning of the game :(

I have also lost Dragon Story, Mystery Crimes, Bubble Mania, and Bingo. They are all back to start on my iPhone. I thought once we downloaded Restaurant Story we could use both devices to play the games?

Double sad face, as my phone is LTE and my iPad is wifi only.

When you use the storm8 method it moves your account from one device to another. This is good if you're selling the first device. If not you can use the login method (selected games) to log into your account on another device. You can do this now to access your account on your phone. Just make sure to force close when going between devices

EmmaLedger95
05-13-14, 09:11 AM
When you use the storm8 method it moves your account from one device to another. This is good if you're selling the first device. If not you can use the login method (selected games) to log into your account on another device. You can do this now to access your account on your phone. Just make sure to force close when going between devices

When I logged in to Storm8 on my phone( the device with all games at beginning) it game me the option to transfer game progress to that device or overwrite game progress to that device. Which do I choose? I mainly play on my iPad and only wanted the option to play on my phone when away from home.

Sorry I'm being a pain, I just want to make sure I get this right and don't lose the data on either device.

FrozenTurtle
05-13-14, 10:50 AM
Hi, I was wondering if the new account login feature works on Kindle. Not seeing the login feature on the Storm 8 menu, but I was able to set up a password through the Help/Faq Menu. Trying to transfer my games out of an old laggy Kindle to a new device.

Unfortunately, this feature is not yet available on the Kindle versions of our games. Plus please keep an eye on this thread for when we provide updates!

CuteTali
05-13-14, 02:54 PM
Unfortunately, this feature is not yet available on the Kindle versions of our games. Plus please keep an eye on this thread for when we provide updates!

Alright, thank you for responding. I'll use the Storm 8 method instead then. Got this thread saved for future reference :-)

EmmaLedger95
05-13-14, 09:39 PM
When I logged in to Storm8 on my phone( the device with all games at beginning) it game me the option to transfer game progress to that device or overwrite game progress to that device. Which do I choose? I mainly play on my iPad and only wanted the option to play on my phone when away from home.

Sorry I'm being a pain, I just want to make sure I get this right and don't lose the data on either device.

Can I get an answer on this please?? I need to know which option to check so I don't mess up all my game levels.

Thanks

maguar
05-14-14, 02:35 AM

The options are one and the same. It shows you which one will be transferred and which one will be overwritten. Just hit the proceed button and you'll access the account. If you then want to access the other account just do the same thing with that ID.

jojopeanut
05-24-14, 07:34 PM
It's been a very long day so please for Android what version of Restraunt story I know the answer is here somewhere but I'm very tired. TY for help.

maguar
05-24-14, 07:36 PM
It's been a very long day so please for Android what version of Restraunt story I know the answer is here somewhere but I'm very tired. TY for help.

I hope you have a good end to your day :)

This is the list I can immediately get my hands on

Google Play

Restaurant Story 1.5.5.7.8 (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.restaurantstory)
Bakery Story: Christmas (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory32)
Restaurant Story: Valentine's 1.5.5.7.8 (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.restaurantstory33)
Bakery Story: St. Patrick's Day (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory35)

jojopeanut
05-24-14, 07:58 PM
Thank you very much. I hope your having a great weekend. It seems things happen like devices don't get along with concrete very well. So I had to get a new one back up and running with TL thanks again.

kizzykookoo
05-25-14, 03:39 AM
Can you please do that to pet hotel story and fashion story

maguar
05-25-14, 03:19 PM
Can you please do that to pet hotel story and fashion story

By using the games listed in the first post you'll be able to transfer your pet hotel and fashion story games.

elizabetheva
05-26-14, 08:21 AM
Okay so I realize this sounds like a paranoid question but I'm still not completely clear from reading the answer about the confirmation boxes - the whole 'overwritten' thing makes me nervous!

So are the games in the overwritten boxes permanently overwritten or once I log back in with my other ID then they'll be back to normal?

I'm using Candy Blast to log in to my Castle Story account but it says it will overwrite my progress of level 334 in Candy Blast with level 34 from that Storm ID and I don't want to do that if it's permanent.

kooky panda
05-26-14, 09:51 AM
Okay so I realize this sounds like a paranoid question but I'm still not completely clear from reading the answer about the confirmation boxes - the whole 'overwritten' thing makes me nervous!

So are the games in the overwritten boxes permanently overwritten or once I log back in with my other ID then they'll be back to normal?

I'm using Candy Blast to log in to my Castle Story account but it says it will overwrite my progress of level 334 in Candy Blast with level 34 from that Storm ID and I don't want to do that if it's permanent.
When you hit the overwritten it just means that that storm ID and those games associated with it will become available to play on your device.
When you are ready to go back to your other storm ID, when you login in and override then those of set of games will be available to play.

Your storm ID and games are all saved on Team Lavas servers so they are safe.

elizabetheva
05-26-14, 09:55 PM
Thank you so much!

[S8] Regina
05-29-14, 05:20 PM
This feature has been added to Dragon Story 1.9.3+ (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id513474544?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum) for iOS!

jennyh30
06-07-14, 01:05 PM
Is th only way to find out storm8 id by going on the game? I had a game on android but it was too slow and took too much memory so I deleted, but I would like to log in again from my iPod how ever I don't have the memory to download the game. Which is the smallest game on android that I would be able to get my I'd from? And the. If I kKet a not of I'd and assword would I the n be abee to just alternate. Ebetween accounts?

ryv3nille
06-08-14, 09:36 PM
It's works on Android !!!
I can switch devices and continue to play...

Thanks team lava !!

thebadguy6590
06-11-14, 01:53 AM
Should base amount of energy you get on a refill from the godfather level or amount of energy you've invested 50 energy not worth spending 10 godfather points for 50 energy when I invested and duped my character up to 200 with s**** points I'd use favor points more if I got a refill of half energy for ten favors then I'd in turn buy or earn more.

BNHXNE. #addme

zoeee87
06-14-14, 03:36 PM
I decided that I did not want to Castle Story on my my ipad and just continue on my phone. I deleted the app ok my ipad and my husband decided he wanted to try the game out. He re-installed it but it keeps opening my game and a not a new one.. Any ideas?

maguar
06-14-14, 09:45 PM
I decided that I did not want to Castle Story on my my ipad and just continue on my phone. I deleted the app ok my ipad and my husband decided he wanted to try the game out. He re-installed it but it keeps opening my game and a not a new one.. Any ideas?

To remove your account from the ipad you need to follow the instructions for the storm8 method in this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method). The login feature logs you in but doesn't transfer the account which means it can be available on two devices

zoeee87
06-15-14, 06:34 AM
Thanks Maguar!!

CuteTali
06-27-14, 12:47 AM
I have recently started playing an old account on iOS (after transferring via the Storm8 method from a kindle that I no longer use) and I got goals to try out new TL games that I didn't have on kindle before, such as Mystery Crimes Rio and (some really advanced version of) Dragon Story. While I found myself quite enjoying these two new games, I started wondering...what if I use the new login method so that I can play all these games on the go on an ios phone, but then log in to my android tablet when I'm home to see everything on a bigger screen. Would I lose all the games and/or their progress when I switch between the two different platforms? Or would I just not be able to access the enhanced features I discovered on Dragon Story and play Mystery Crimes until I log back onto ios? I'm really not sure how it works when your phone is one platform and the tablet is another platform. Also would all my android only games, like Zoo1,Zoo2,Club,City1,Monster, still wait for me at the same level and with the same amount of coins/gems/gold at the end of the day when I log onto android, or would it reset me anytime I switch back and forth? I think it would be really neat to start taking my TL games out with me and check on them when I'm not near my tablet, but I don't want to lose progress to games that don't appear on both systems.

Guardian452
06-29-14, 08:49 AM
Or would I just not be able to access the enhanced features I discovered on Dragon Story and play Mystery Crimes until I log back onto ios? Also would all my android only games, like Zoo1,Zoo2,Club,City1,Monster, still wait for me at the same level and with the same amount of coins/gems/gold at the end of the day when I log onto android.

Yes and yes to these two questions.

n4ttaly
07-12-14, 05:48 AM
Can or will i be able to switch devices with FASHION STORY ????

kooky panda
07-12-14, 02:09 PM
Can or will i be able to switch devices with FASHION STORY ????
You will need to use one of the games listed in post 1 for the device you play on. If you are not currently playing any of those games, you will need to download one of them.
Then use the login feature with that game.
When you use the login feature all the games under your device/storm ID will also transfer over.
(make sure you force close out the games after logging in.

hellotabitoo
07-16-14, 09:30 AM
Hi all,

I recently created my fashion story shop name as Leandra Kayezz and upon adding friends I added some one else's user I.D in the box and now it's saved as mine however, this username is irrelevant to me and would be grateful if you could change my name please to robbie.ledshams.girl

Thank you.
Leaa.
(Android)

kooky panda
07-16-14, 10:24 AM
Hi all,

I recently created my fashion story shop name as Leandra Kayezz and upon adding friends I added some one else's user I.D in the box and now it's saved as mine however, this username is irrelevant to me and would be grateful if you could change my name please to robbie.ledshams.girl

Thank you.
Leaa.
(Android)
To change your storm ID, please send an email to support@teamlava.com

sehana
07-28-14, 11:12 AM
Just uploaded a Video (http://bit.ly/ytsds8trnsfr) on how to use the log in method

memoryofmango
08-05-14, 05:26 PM
I had Bakery Story Christmas & had to download Soccer version since you were not supporting christmas. Thanks. I lost a lot if gems for fom9keting alot of goals, I am level 54 and now my 2nd door had disappeared. Whats the problems? And now your getying rid of citystory? Realky now, thst will be 2 out of 3 games I guess I will have to end.

eshee1
08-09-14, 11:33 AM
I have a problem and I'm not sure if it has been answered already so here it goes.

1. I started playing RS on my iPod Touch for the past 2 years and had a Storm8 ID for this game.
2. I got an android tablet last year and started playing FS & BS without setting up a Storm8 ID for this device and these games
3. I wanted to switch RS to the android so that I could play all my games on the same device which I did but now I have lost my FS & BS story levels and have been reverted back the level one for each game.
4. My profile names for FS & BS are the same but different for RS

How can I revert back to the levels I was playing on FS & BS or are these games lost forever and I have to start from the beginning...I hope not!

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks!

thanhpham611
08-09-14, 01:36 PM
Mọi người với admin ơi cho e hỏi gần đay em co chơi tro Bakery story,fashion story, nightclub story, restaurant story chơi cũng lau nhưng giờ xui dt em bị hư phải đổi dt mới lam sao co the chơi tiếp tren ĐT mới của em đay ai biết chỉ giup dum e với cong sức em thức sang đem chơi mới dc 41 ma giờ dt mới lại leve 1:(( :((.. Luc trước chơi em co tạo id storm8 ten katay102 để kết bạn luc đo em khong ranh gi tai khoản nen khong co mật khẩu gi hết c thể lấy lại đc ko mọi người.. Xin mọi người giup em.

layummiest
09-03-14, 01:59 PM
layummiest
Quick question. How do I sign into my current account on a different device on Fashion Story???. Please i need an answer ASAP. I just got a new device and I want to maintain my current account. How do I achieve that? ??
Thanks

kooky panda
09-03-14, 02:30 PM
I have a problem and I'm not sure if it has been answered already so here it goes.

1. I started playing RS on my iPod Touch for the past 2 years and had a Storm8 ID for this game.
2. I got an android tablet last year and started playing FS & BS without setting up a Storm8 ID for this device and these games
3. I wanted to switch RS to the android so that I could play all my games on the same device which I did but now I have lost my FS & BS story levels and have been reverted back the level one for each game.
4. My profile names for FS & BS are the same but different for RS

How can I revert back to the levels I was playing on FS & BS or are these games lost forever and I have to start from the beginning...I hope not!

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks!
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance in recovering your games.

kooky panda
09-03-14, 02:34 PM
layummiest
Quick question. How do I sign into my current account on a different device on Fashion Story???. Please i need an answer ASAP. I just got a new device and I want to maintain my current account. How do I achieve that? ??
Thanks
You will need to use one of these games to login into your storm ID from your old device.

Yes, we will be polishing this feature and integrating it into other games in the future. The feature is currently available in:
iTunes

Bakery Story 1.7.1+ (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id400506026?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Restaurant Story 1.7+ (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id394807905?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes 1.2.2+ (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id674105088?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Candy Blast Mania 1.1.8+ (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id680022952?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Candy Blast Mania: Christmas (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id765968888?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Jewel Mania: Christmas (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id766146115?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Candy Blast Mania: Valentine 1.2 (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id801072884?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Fruit Splash Mania 1.1.2+ (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id712692308?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Jewel Mania 1.2.5+ (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id561326449?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Dragon Story 1.9.3+ (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id513474544?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)

Google Play

Restaurant Story 1.5.5.7.8+ (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.restaurantstory)
Bakery Story: Christmas (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory32)
Restaurant Story: Valentine's 1.5.5.7.8 (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.restaurantstory33)
Bakery Story: St. Patrick's Day (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory35)

Follow the instructions shown in post 1 on this thread .

When you move one Team Lava game over to your new device, all your games on your old device will also move to your new device.
You may need to restart your device after transferring games.

senolas
09-09-14, 03:45 AM
Hi,

I cannot log in back to my previous Storm8 ID because of lack of password when that ID was created, my bad:) The problem is that all my games were overwritten when I log in with a new Storm8 ID. I know that I can get my games back from the previous Storm8 ID if only I can log in but as I've said...no password.
I have sent a mail to support but still no reply from them.

Is there any other way to handle this or my only option is to wait:(

kooky panda
09-09-14, 07:22 AM
Hi,

I cannot log in back to my previous Storm8 ID because of lack of password when that ID was created, my bad:) The problem is that all my games were overwritten when I log in with a new Storm8 ID. I know that I can get my games back from the previous Storm8 ID if only I can log in but as I've said...no password.
I have sent a mail to support but still no reply from them.

Is there any other way to handle this or my only option is to wait:(
I am sorry, but without a password, you will need to wait for a support agent to answer your support email.

senolas
09-09-14, 09:40 AM
Okay, then I'll wait:) I hope that they will reply soon.
Thanks

senolas
09-10-14, 12:57 AM
I am sorry, but without a password, you will need to wait for a support agent to answer your support email.

Hi,
I have received TL response to my email and the issue is solved. This new log in features really works !
Anyway, can you please give an update about iOS and Android compatibility? Can I use my iOS storm ID to log in in Android and play my iOS games there?

Thank you!

kooky panda
09-10-14, 07:12 AM
Hi,
I have received TL response to my email and the issue is solved. This new log in features really works !
Anyway, can you please give an update about iOS and Android compatibility? Can I use my iOS storm ID to log in in Android and play my iOS games there?

Thank you!
Yes you can switch your games back and forth between IOS and android devices.
Note: If there is an IOS or android only feature or item in the games, you will not be able to access it from the other type of device.
If a game is only offered to IOS, you will not be able to play that game on your android device.

senolas
09-10-14, 07:42 AM
Note: If there is an IOS or android only feature or item in the games, you will not be able to access it from the other type of device.
If a game is only offered to IOS, you will not be able to play that game on your android device.

Okay! Thanks a lot!

sunkaf
09-11-14, 07:34 AM
Do you know if you will ever get Castle Story on Android?
Kat :)

seoy8
09-17-14, 10:56 AM
I emailed for help3 times now but keep giving unwant replay
Can someone help me!? I didn't know that new login feature only tranfer ur game
To new device but my game is in both device and what about my old iphone I just
Sold?! What if he or she playing my game and messing around! There someone
Playing my clash of clan cuz of this multi-device feature! Plz help tranfer my game to one device only!

seoy8
09-17-14, 11:12 AM
Here to make it clear:
-Old iphone (sold) DS transfer from android
-second old iphone ( change cuz have problem) transfer DS too!
-new iPhone ( using now) currently playing
So does it mean my game is in each of them!?
I don't want someone to play my DS like one of my other game( Clash of clan) plz help!
My COC is a mess right now... I don't want anything to happen to my DS!

nicki694
09-18-14, 05:39 PM
I received a notification this was available with Fashion Story but not finding the place to log in.....

IzurasDen
09-21-14, 05:01 PM
I'm sorry but I'm not scanning 50+ pages of posts right now..I use android & I have an id & password but how can I log in to another android phone that I have? Or do I have to go back thru contacting support again?

IzurasDen
09-21-14, 05:01 PM
I'm wanting to play dragon story on either phone I have

CuteTali
09-21-14, 10:24 PM
Just tried it and it worked! I have a question though... How do you disable data usage for all TL games on iOS 7? I only want to play and get notifications when on wifi, but can't find that option anywhere.

kooky panda
09-22-14, 08:06 AM
Just tried it and it worked! I have a question though... How do you disable data usage for all TL games on iOS 7? I only want to play and get notifications when on wifi, but can't find that option anywhere.
Responded to your other post here.
(http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63948-Data-Usage-amounts&p=970062&viewfull=1#post970062)

kooky panda
09-22-14, 08:07 AM
I'm sorry but I'm not scanning 50+ pages of posts right now..I use android & I have an id & password but how can I log in to another android phone that I have? Or do I have to go back thru contacting support again?

I'm wanting to play dragon story on either phone I have
You just need to read and follow the directions on post 1.
You will have to use one of the games listed for android to do the login. When you login into one game, all games under that storm ID will also move over.
You may have to restart the game to see the change.

kooky panda
09-22-14, 08:09 AM
I emailed for help3 times now but keep giving unwant replay
Can someone help me!? I didn't know that new login feature only tranfer ur game
To new device but my game is in both device and what about my old iphone I just
Sold?! What if he or she playing my game and messing around! There someone
Playing my clash of clan cuz of this multi-device feature! Plz help tranfer my game to one device only!

Here to make it clear:
-Old iphone (sold) DS transfer from android
-second old iphone ( change cuz have problem) transfer DS too!
-new iPhone ( using now) currently playing
So does it mean my game is in each of them!?
I don't want someone to play my DS like one of my other game( Clash of clan) plz help!
My COC is a mess right now... I don't want anything to happen to my DS!

Yes you games will remain on the old device .
You can send an email to support@teamlava.com and tell them you need to remove the games from those old devices.

kooky panda
09-22-14, 08:12 AM
I received a notification this was available with Fashion Story but not finding the place to log in.....

It has not been released to Fashion Story yet. What did your notification say?

infinitelove19
09-23-14, 10:57 AM
Okay, so I set up password for two accounts. Can I use ONE device and access both of them using the login feature???

The reason I am asking is because I got nervous when entering my other ID and password with the pop-up message about "Account B will overwrite Account A on this device, proceed??" Am I to understand that this is temporary & can be 'reversed' by simply logging back into Account A???

LOL, I am attached to account A and just want to be sure. Can barely access the other account because it is on a first generation iPad and it just crashes! Thanks!

edit: (((Maybe put a note in post one about this confirmation screen for anyone, like myself, who might get spooked. Thanks!)))

kooky panda
09-23-14, 11:00 AM
Okay, so I set up password for two accounts. Can I use ONE device and access both of them using the login feature???

The reason I am asking is because I got nervous when entering my other ID and password with the pop-up message about "Account B will overwrite Account A on this device, proceed??" Am I to understand that this is temporary & can be 'reversed' by simply logging back into Account A???

LOL, I am attached to account A and just want to be sure. Can barely access the other account because it is on a first generation iPad and it just crashes! Thanks!

Yes you can login back into your other account.
I have three storm ID's and I play all of them under my phone by switching back and forth.

Note: If one of your devices in a kindle fire, you will not be able to go back and forth using the login feature since this feature is not available for kindle fire devices.

infinitelove19
09-23-14, 11:07 AM
Yes you can login back into your other account.
I have three storm ID's and I play all of them under my phone by switching back and forth.

Note: If one of your devices in a kindle fire, you will not be able to go back and forth using the login feature since this feature is not available for kindle fire devices.

Thanks so much!! :-)

edit: This is SO easy. I do not know why I waited so long! What a relief. :-)

sta7b123
09-26-14, 09:01 PM
I need help transferring my old acct to new acct please help me i investeda lot of money in old acct to lose i have proof please help me. My old acct is ClubStacy's

jojopeanut
09-27-14, 03:58 PM
I transferred once to new device when I did it was done through Restraunt Story Halloween this game is no longer available in the goggle play store. So if I get a new device which one regular Restruant story for transfer? It's a simple quick process just want to make double sure before hand. Which one to go through

kooky panda
09-27-14, 06:52 PM
I need help transferring my old acct to new acct please help me i investeda lot of money in old acct to lose i have proof please help me. My old acct is ClubStacy's

If you play on android or IOS you can follow the steps in post 1 to transfer your games.
You can also send an email to support@teamlava.com and an agent can transfer your games to you new device.

kooky panda
09-27-14, 06:53 PM

I transferred once to new device when I did it was done through Restraunt Story Halloween this game is no longer available in the goggle play store. So if I get a new device which one regular Restruant story for transfer? It's a simple quick process just want to make double sure before hand. Which one to go through

Google Play

Bakery Story (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory)
Restaurant Story (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.restaurantstory)

Sylvaniaskingdom
10-09-14, 07:44 AM
My IPod has crashed so I can no longer use it, I want to put my games onto my iPhone, I already put castle story on there before I decided to put it on my iPod but I never set up a user name or password for it, I then deleted it from my IPhone but every time I re install it it goes back to the old game I had, I have tried to do it with the instructions below and even though I have a team lave account I never entered the password on my iPod which has my main castle story game on, I am now on level 40 and really do not want to start all over again as I've been since February this year, when I try to follow instructions on here it doesn't come up with account settings, on the storm 8 where you get the list of games to install it just says more free games at the top, I must be missing something. my storm8 id is SylvaniasKingdom and I'm on level 40 as I said, please can someone help.
Many thanks Sylvia

Appl3B33
10-09-14, 04:49 PM
I lost all my progress in iPhone 4S for Mystery Crime Scene, thinking I was 'transferring' it to my iPad. Is there any way I can get it back?

camber16
10-22-14, 03:01 PM
Would be great if Castle Story and Farm Story Two could also be on the linked list.
Any ideas when/if this will/could happen?

dougdell365
10-23-14, 09:42 AM
I want to make sure I understand - other than the games listed above, if I get a new device (I just got a new iPad), I have to establish a new account? I can't play my old account on my new device? Or is there a way. Thanks!

kooky panda
10-23-14, 10:19 AM
Please note: When you use one of the games listed in post 1 to do the login, all games under your device and storm ID will also move over.
So if you want to login into your farm story 2 game, just use one of the games under post 1 and your farm story 2 game will also move over.
You may have to restart your game or device to see the game.

camber16
10-25-14, 12:28 PM
Downloaded BAkery Story so I could access my Castle Story on my mobile. What a disappointment. Its not available to download to my mobile in Scotland. PLEASE Teamlava, make it so! :(

sehana
10-27-14, 12:40 AM
Downloaded BAkery Story so I could access my Castle Story on my mobile. What a disappointment. Its not available to download to my mobile in Scotland. PLEASE Teamlava, make it so! :(

Have you tried a different app from TeamLava/Storm8 that is available in the Scotland app store?
Restaurant Story or Dragon Story

Also try this other method (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

rabbit_bb_2000
10-27-14, 08:52 PM
i cant log in my storm8 id to Home Design Story, what should i do??

sehana
10-27-14, 10:54 PM
i cant log in my storm8 id to Home Design Story, what should i do??

You have to use one of the other apps: Bakery, Restaurant or Dragon story.

camber16
11-01-14, 02:59 AM
Have you tried a different app from TeamLava/Storm8 that is available in the Scotland app store?
Restaurant Story or Dragon Story

Also try this other method (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

OK will try. I have a long commute on public transport each day so it would be fabulous to use the time catching up on Castle Story. I use Farm Story Two via Bakery Story on my HTC Android, but long to gain access to my Castle Story.

Dratini777
11-02-14, 05:04 PM
Please note: When you use one of the games listed in post 1 to do the login, all games under your device and storm ID will also move over.
So if you want to login into your farm story 2 game, just use one of the games under post 1 and your farm story 2 game will also move over.
You may have to restart your game or device to see the game.

Oh yes! I'm so happy. I thought I wasn't going to be able to transfer my Fantasy Forest Story to my new phone! :)

windupwendy
11-04-14, 05:13 PM
I've been playing Bubble Mania on my iPhone for awhile now, and nothing ever required me to log in to Storm8. I had no idea it was even related to Storm8, actually. I recently started playing Home Design Story, and it IS requiring me to be on Storm8, however it is asking me to make a new ID. I've had a Storm8 account for years, but HDS won't let me log in. BM, however, *will* let me log in...

So, I started logging in to my Storm8 on BM, and it's saying it will transfer my old games to this device (I thought they were already on here?), but that it will overwrite my progress on BM and HDS. Ummm... Why can't it just log me in for these 2 games? Apparently I am on these two games as a "Guest." If the games had simply prompted me to log in to Storm8 from the start, I'm guessing there would be no issue. I do not want a second Storm8 account; I just want to be able to log in to them and not lose all my progress. Please help? I can't proceed any further in HDS without a Storm8 ID, and do not want to have to make a second one.

kajohn345
11-04-14, 07:43 PM
So I got a new iPad and thought my game would be here but it isn't..its at the beginning :( I want my castle story and fantasy forest story back and not start over. I downloaded restaurant story and logged in as it said in post 1 but everything is still at level 1. :( ideas?

kajika73
11-07-14, 06:14 AM
Must download castle story....but I get the msg that it's not available in my country (the Netherlands) please fix this

mooo8888
11-08-14, 08:19 PM
I have been playing a bunch of TL games on my iPad for the last few years. When several games started crashing a lot and not loading 6 months ago, I used the new login feature to get my fave games to appear on my new iPhone. They were all still in my old iPad too, though, allowing me to play those that were not yet crashing on the bigger screen of the iPad sometimes.

But today when I started up my iPad, all my TL games opened as entirely new Level 1 games with zero progrss, and my long time storm ID is gone. They say I have no ID and are all asking me to create one. It's very weird to have happen out of the blue like this.

So here's my question: if I repeat the login process again but on my old iPad this time, will all my games and progress from my new iPhone show up on on both devices again, just like they were the last 6 months? I don't want to do anything that will risk losing my progress as I'm really high level in everything.

kimrachel2
11-09-14, 04:38 AM
Help! I transferred my game from ios7 to Galaxy Note3. All appeared ok at first but on closer inspection I realise that I have lost my entire Halloween Event items - Haunted House, 2 Jack O Lanterns, Cauldron, Scarecrow, Haystacks etc, etc. I have closed and restarted device but it is still the same. Can anyone offer any assistance....I worked EXTREMELY hard for my Halloween items..

kooky panda
11-09-14, 09:14 AM
Help! I transferred my game from ios7 to Galaxy Note3. All appeared ok at first but on closer inspection I realise that I have lost my entire Halloween Event items - Haunted House, 2 Jack O Lanterns, Cauldron, Scarecrow, Haystacks etc, etc. I have closed and restarted device but it is still the same. Can anyone offer any assistance....I worked EXTREMELY hard for my Halloween items..
TL is currently looking into this issue. Logged into game under Android, halloween rewards vanished (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?74915-Logged-into-game-under-Android-halloween-rewards-vanished)

kimrachel2
11-09-14, 01:41 PM
TL is currently looking into this issue. Logged into game under Android, halloween rewards vanished (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?74915-Logged-into-game-under-Android-halloween-rewards-vanished)

Sorry I should've checked that section first. Thanks for letting me know!

pinkysparkles77
11-14-14, 07:03 AM
Hi,
Trying to transfer castle story game from my iPad to my new ipad. I cannot find any info on how to do this. There is no place in my game to sign into my storm8 account. Thanks

kooky panda
11-14-14, 08:44 AM
[QUOTE=pinkysparkles77;1002226]Hi,

Castle story does not have this option yet. You will need to use one of the following games to login.

8 Ball Pool (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id734258121?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Bakery Story (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id400506026?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Bingo! (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id546871573?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Bubble Mania (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id534342529?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Candy Blast Mania (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id680022952?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Cupcake Mania (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id867833019?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Dragon Story (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id513474544?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Fruit Splash Mania (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id712692308?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id674105088?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Jewel Mania (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id561326449?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Restaurant Story (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id394807905?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)

Once you log in with on of the games above all games including your castle story will move over to your new Ipad. (You may have to force close to see the games).

mellizz
11-16-14, 04:17 PM
so if i want to transfer my castle story game to my new ipad i just play buble mania then saved it via game centre, then all my saved game will be transferred to my new ipad ???

cheree31
11-18-14, 03:48 PM
I play bingo but when I try to log on Facebook it won't let me and when I tournament it won't let me put my name in

farmerbarbara712
11-23-14, 06:42 PM
Can I recover my games on my Kindle Fire without emailing support? I cannot find any place in restaurant story to sign in, just to create an account.

[S8] Regina
11-24-14, 12:42 PM
Can I recover my games on my Kindle Fire without emailing support? I cannot find any place in restaurant story to sign in, just to create an account.

Our support team will need to help recover your account. Please email support@teamlava.com for further assistance in restoring your accounts.

amirhoka82
11-26-14, 04:33 AM
i have a storm8 id & password, i have a new phone and i want to transfer my citystory game to my new phone... pls help me out.

kooky panda
11-26-14, 11:09 AM
i have a storm8 id & password, i have a new phone and i want to transfer my citystory game to my new phone... pls help me out.
Using one of the games listed in Post 1, you can login into your games on your new device.

zhievah
11-28-14, 02:30 AM
On my devices, android phone and tablet I am not seeing the account settings tab where its stated to be located. Am I missing something else thats not showing? I'm getting abit frustrated.

BuddyB111
11-29-14, 05:50 AM

Just to clarify this for me please, can I play a game on both IOS and Android regularly i.e. switch between them depending on where I am and which device I have with me? I think this function means by logging in and out of games on each device, my game data synchronises with which ever device I'm using. Is this correct?

One other question please, the items that are only available in on system, will they show up on the other system if you have already bought them? Just can't picture what will happen if for example something is on a spot in my restaurant or bakery if I'm using my Android device that's only available on IOS.

Hope this makes sense!

TappinJen
11-29-14, 10:43 AM
I am NOT getting the option to switch accounts. When I tap on the Storm8 icon in the upper right, I only get more game selections. I am trying to switch from an android to an iphone... Please help.

BuddyB111
11-29-14, 11:19 AM
I'm getting the option to switch on my iPad, but I don't want to switch if I can't play on my android device too by logging in and out.

BuddyB111
11-30-14, 04:35 AM
Decided to take the risk & so far so good!

Edit: Working well - really pleased - thank you TL!

makasiouli2
12-01-14, 06:30 AM
Dragon story
I love this update

I have a question : I had an account like 2 yrs ago but at that time didn't create a password ....is there any way to get it back since I don't remember how many gems I had? I probably have millions of coins now since everything sold out in 2 yrs

natalia260502
12-04-14, 08:40 AM
I don't know what can I do. I played Restaurant Story and I lost my old cellphone, I didn't know that I have to create a password and now I have to start the game again. I send an e-mail to Teamlava and to Storm8 but they didn't gave me any solution what can I do?

kooky panda
12-04-14, 09:45 AM
Dragon story
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com.

I don't know what can I do. I played Restaurant Story and I lost my old cellphone, I didn't know that I have to create a password and now I have to start the game again. I send an e-mail to Teamlava and to Storm8 but they didn't gave me any solution what can I do?
Support should of asked some questions about your game(security to make sure it is your game). If you were unable to answer the questions, to prove it was your game, then there is not much support can do to get your old games transferred.

butterfly_25
12-05-14, 03:48 PM
Hoping someone can help me here... I have just discovered that Castle Story is finally on Android(!) and I would like to log into my current ipad account through my android phone. I am not seeing 'account settings' in candy blast mania or any other games. How can I log into my old CS storm id on my android device? Thank you

Edit: I see other people have been asking this question and have not gotten any answers yet. What is that about? I am in the same situation where I only see a list of games. There are no account settings in the main settings either

Bluefoxxxy
12-06-14, 12:19 PM
I play fantasy forest story and would like to transfer the game data from my iPod touch to my iPhone 5s how would I do that?

hearthbreake
12-06-14, 09:58 PM
Thank God for the one who invented this!!! My tablet just die (android) and I was able to link my account into my phone (iphone) thanks to this new feature!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! ;)

kooky panda
12-07-14, 11:51 AM
Hoping someone can help me here... I have just discovered that Castle Story is finally on Android(!) and I would like to log into my current ipad account through my android phone. I am not seeing 'account settings' in candy blast mania or any other games. How can I log into my old CS storm id on my android device? Thank you

Edit: I see other people have been asking this question and have not gotten any answers yet. What is that about? I am in the same situation where I only see a list of games. There are no account settings in the main settings either

I play fantasy forest story and would like to transfer the game data from my iPod touch to my iPhone 5s how would I do that?
Not all games have the login feature. check post 1 for games with the feature.
You will need to use one of the games in post 1. When you login in, you are moving your storm ID over to your new device, so all games under the old device will also transfer over.
You may have to restart those games to see the change.

apsych0girl
12-21-14, 06:14 AM
Okay, so in the first post it says that the log in-feature is available in Bakery and Restaurant Story on Android - however it doesn't show up for me on my Galaxy Tab S in either games :(

wahyu116
12-22-14, 10:50 PM
why I did not get the gems after downloading earn free?and why I get the game goal thanksgiving at the last moment(1 day)?

KellyGreenclover
12-25-14, 10:43 PM
Y'all are awesome! Thank you for the directions!!! So glad not to lose all my Castle Story progress. Thanks again! :-)

newmoonfashion
12-26-14, 05:38 PM
I play Fashion and Dragon on an iPad. I might be getting a new device in a few weeks. Another iPad or Android phone.

I've been reading this entry over and over, and I still don't get it. I've spent real money on gold and gems, and would like to transfer my current status to new device.

Please enlighten/ help me with the guide in post 1.
1. I already have an ID and I have a password for this forum. Is that the the same as the one I'm supposed to use?
2. When it says download Reastaurant - is it to the new device? Or do I have to have Restaurant on old device too?
3. Do I Sign up... Or Log in?
4. Do I create... Or log in?
I don't really get the difference between step 3 and step 4.

Thank you

vickibabes
12-28-14, 11:14 AM
When will this feature be available for Castle Ztory on Android?

I have downloaded it to my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini however it only gives me the option to SIGN UP. There is NO feature to log in with an existing StormID

vickibabes
12-28-14, 02:09 PM
When will this feature be available for Castle Ztory on Android?

I have downloaded it to my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini however it only gives me the option to SIGN UP. There is NO feature to log in with an existing StormID

It's taken me ages to work out the hugely ambiguous instructions, and having to create an Restaurant Story account with the same Storm ID, but I have finally been able to transfer my ID to my android account.

HOWEVER...... It is riddled with glitches, meaning that none of my crafting or resource buildings how up. In fact, e only buildings to show up are the cottages! Nothing else can be seen other than a floating box or coin or tick above where they should be.

All that time waiting to be able to move it to a better platform, only to find that it's a hundred times worse than the iOS iTunes version arrggghhhhh ��

EiseiXethlex
01-02-15, 08:39 AM
I'm still holding my breath for an specific game account deletion feature... I haven't touched Bakery Story in ages, and everything looks foreign to me now. I want to delete and restart my bakery story profile from level 1, just like any other new Storm8 player...but I can't find a way to do it T_T I hope they add something for that.

grgjtfd
01-04-15, 04:25 AM
hi i want had an old account that was on my old ipad but i updated the iOS software without putting a password and now I have a new ipad and I want my old DRAGON STORY i tried contacting you by sending email but it is not getting to anything this is my secondary account which i dont want i want my old account plz help me

01-04-15, 07:48 AM
I tried to download using my storm 8 id, but it says that account is already taken .please help me .I'm using a different phone cause the other one broke

kianah32
01-04-15, 04:00 PM
glad you created the password option, yet seems almost useless. I cant start a new game and or share a device with a family member who would like to play and have their own restaurant. really wish newer updates and games allowed us to have multiple games/accounts.

kosenafdawson
01-05-15, 10:35 AM
Will this feature be available in Fashion Story?

elizaluv
01-07-15, 07:16 PM
What about Castle Story ?!?! When .

Fluffy's91
01-07-15, 11:58 PM
Pleaseeeee add this option for Pet Shop Story!!! I would like to transfer from my Kindle to my phone.

kooky panda
01-08-15, 11:27 AM
Please note: If a game does not have this feature, you can download one of the games shown in post 1 to do the login.
When you use the login feature all games under your storm ID and device will also move over.

Please note; This feature is not available to Kindle fire users at this time.

BuddyB111
01-08-15, 03:28 PM
Just wanted to say how much I love this feature. I started playing TL games on a 7" Android tablet and then my brother gave me his 1st gen iPad, so now I play all my games on both devices - without the need to log in and out of each device. I know it's probably not best practice, but so far so good. I play Bakery, Restaurant and Castle Story all the time, as well as the gem earning games as and when. Great job folks! :cool:

Peticule
01-08-15, 03:36 PM
I had an account on my iPad and then I updated the iOS and I lost the account cuz I didn't put a password

sallywongfarm
01-12-15, 02:43 AM
How to transfer my old account to new device? Anyone know about this for farmstory

kooky panda
01-12-15, 11:18 AM
I had an account on my iPad and then I updated the iOS and I lost the account cuz I didn't put a password

Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can help with your transfer.

How to transfer my old account to new device? Anyone know about this for farmstory
Use one of the games shown in post 1 of this thread to do the login. When you use the login feature on one game, all games under that storm ID will also transfer over.

carfish25
01-17-15, 08:06 PM
I play on a kindle fire. My old fire just died and I got a new one but when I try to log in it only gives me the option of creating a new account. I was on level 99 in Restaurant and Bakery and over level 100 in Dragon. I just want to continue my old games. Any ideas?

ell1234567898
01-19-15, 07:01 PM
I already created another one not knowing in could do this can I undo?

kooky panda
01-20-15, 12:12 PM
I play on a kindle fire. My old fire just died and I got a new one but when I try to log in it only gives me the option of creating a new account. I was on level 99 in Restaurant and Bakery and over level 100 in Dragon. I just want to continue my old games. Any ideas?

Android devices do not have the login option. If you have a password and storm ID for your old games, you can transfer to your new device by using the storm 8 transfer:

Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

I already created another one not knowing in could do this can I undo?
You created another storm ID? What device do you play on?

love_kerri
01-24-15, 08:25 AM
I love this update

I have a question : I had an account like 2 yrs ago but at that time didn't create a password ....is there any way to get it back since I don't remember how many gems I had? I probably have millions of coins now since everything sold out in 2 yrs

[SIZE=5][/SIZEI I second that question. My account was fabulous but didn't do password cause at that time they did not have this feature

lornam98
01-29-15, 04:59 AM
I upgraded my android device and my fashion story has reset itself. How do i get it back?

kooky panda
01-29-15, 12:01 PM
[SIZE=1][/SIZEI I second that question. My account was fabulous but didn't do password cause at that time they did not have this feature
If you never had a password, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance in recovering your games.

kooky panda
01-29-15, 12:02 PM
I upgraded my android device and my fashion story has reset itself. How do i get it back?

If you have a password and storm ID set up follow the instructions on post 1.

If no password, you will to email support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Thanks

andromedablack
01-30-15, 10:23 AM
Sorry if this has been answered before or sounds silly but I'm not into those things. I have a main account in my smartphone but never transfered it to my tablet but now I got a new tablet and want to play the same game in both devices. If I use the login feature to play my main account on my new device will I loose it from my old device? Or I'll be able to play the same account in 2 different devices?

Edit ok all transfered.

bjrc777
01-31-15, 08:23 AM
Hi I've been playing teamlava games over 2years now along with purchasing gems.I logged in just now and notice my gems are gone it only showing 1 left when IKNOW I had at least 67.Someone help me is anyone else having this problem??? I am very very upset I

cindershomestead
02-05-15, 11:18 PM
Okay so if I'm understanding this correctly, I have no way of using my storm8 info to transfer my Farm Story 2 game, right? I just got a new phone and really don't want to start from level one again. Is there anything the support team can help me do to be able to transfer and play my game on my new device?

SavvyKisses2
02-07-15, 05:03 PM
It's upsetting to me that there isn't an easy solution for fashion story.
How long will it take Teamlava to reply?

anissada
02-08-15, 11:12 AM
nice one.. i can open my games on my old phone as well as on my new phone..

only one question left.. is it also possible to,open my maingames that i play the longest (on another id)

Android devices do not have the login option.
however, i transferred from one android to another android by logging in :)

anissada
02-08-15, 11:20 AM
It's upsetting to me that there isn't an easy solution for fashion story.
How long will it take Teamlava to reply?

i had no problem, installed bakery story, logged in with my id/password.
downloaded fashion story and it was immediately the same id as bakery story!

so it seems, as long as you succeed in trafnsferring 1 game to your old id, the rest will follow automatically

sharbear981
02-08-15, 10:08 PM
Very nice. This was always suggested, it's great to finally see it implemented.
Do you know if this works for nightclub story?

anissada
02-09-15, 03:05 AM
Do you know if this works for nightclub story?

as long as you install and login with one of the games that have the login feature first, i think all the other games you install after that one will automatically take that id..

ButterLover67
02-11-15, 04:32 PM
I no longer have my old device, what do I do now to transfer it?

kooky panda
02-11-15, 08:23 PM
I no longer have my old device, what do I do now to transfer it?
If you had a storm ID and password set up on your old device, you can login to your games by following instructions on post 1.

If you did not have a storm ID and/or password, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance in recovering your games.

Wipeout4321
02-12-15, 02:34 PM
That confused me at first too.

Welcome ButterLover:D

corp82
02-18-15, 11:35 PM
I started to play Farm Story 2 on my HTC phone but I'm looking into getting an iPad. Is there a way to transfer my farm to the iPad??

mamalovesson
02-28-15, 11:20 PM
I still have problem to link my old game on iPad with my old device to my new phone in android system. Can it be solved? Please help.

STAR1126
03-03-15, 08:48 PM
I am getting a new device. They are both Android tablets. So I can go to account settings on my old device and create a new password and I will be able to play on my new device without having to go through Team Lava to transfer it? I will have the same restaurant and bakery on both devices? Did I understand this correctly? If so...That is awesome!! I didn't like the 3 day wait for them to transfer my game. While my ratings went down & I was not able to connect with my friends!! Please let me know if I understood this right. Thank you!!

maestromn
03-12-15, 02:03 AM
I wrote teamlava and everybody ...I don't have new device , my tab was broken so I had to delete all data and reset everything including games and when I came back my games were deleted I'm at zero level I didn't create any password at my old games ...just have storm ID ..they told me to create this temporary ID , so I did ..don't know what else to do..and also I filled some application but not sure if I wrote everything correct ..I am in the dark ..I don't want to play again from zero , I likemy old games

Mzbuns
03-12-15, 06:37 PM
Help me please : I have a new tablet and I don't see the spot to sign up with an existing account? There's no option for that? In all my games

mummynan
03-18-15, 12:59 PM
On zoo story 2 how do I get into my profile says go to profile to collect but don't no how to do it?not getting all the bonuses (foot print bonuses)mainly?thank you mummynan

sunkaf
03-19-15, 05:27 PM
Thank you for getting Castle Story on Android. But its has some glitches...like we can't use the little hearts and thingys. It will not allow copy and paste for our messages. It messaging doesn't work half the time. Thanks for getting it tho. Oh and its not giving tulips for fighting monsters now, it was giving them and it stopped.

Dutchie27
03-22-15, 03:42 AM
Please help me, I have a storm 8 id, and a new iPad.
I wanted to transfer my game, Castle Story, but it is starting all over.
I have no idea, where I can find how to login, to restore my game (I still have my old device, where I can see my level50 game.

Dutchie27
03-22-15, 04:05 AM
Ok, I followed the steps on page 1, didn't know the login only worked with the games specified.
Great, I can collect tuplips again.

Dutchie27
03-22-15, 04:07 AM
Lol, I meant tulips (not tuplips). I could nog change my former posting.

debikho
03-24-15, 02:01 AM
I have switched to a new device. Can I access my old fashion story account using my id n password? Or I need to download restaurant story first? Thx for the answer before.

CleopatraThutmosi
03-24-15, 06:24 AM
:o🙀😿Qualcuno pu? aiutarmi a risolvere un problema? Ho aggiornato l'Ipad e il gioco fantasy forest story ? ripartito da zero

corp82
03-26-15, 06:57 PM
If I get an Ipad, can I transfer my level 29 farm (Farm Story 2) from my Android phone to the new Ipad? I emailed Storm 8 and they keep linking me to this forum page and its not answering my question.

kooky panda
03-26-15, 07:12 PM
I have switched to a new device. Can I access my old fashion story account using my id n password? Or I need to download restaurant story first? Thx for the answer before.
Fashion does not have the login feature yet, so you will need to download one of the games shown in post 1, to do the login. Once you transfer all games under that storm ID will also transfer including Fashion. You may have to restart your game .

If I get an Ipad, can I transfer my level 29 farm (Farm Story 2) from my Android phone to the new Ipad? I emailed Storm 8 and they keep linking me to this forum page and its not answering my question.
Yes you can. Use a game shown in post 1. Make sure you have a password set up for your storm ID.

corp82
03-26-15, 07:18 PM

carola091
03-27-15, 08:43 AM
I wrote teamlava and everybody ...I don't have new device , my tab was broken so I had to delete all data and reset everything including games and when I came back my games were deleted I'm at zero level I didn't create any password at my old games ...just have storm ID ..they told me to create this temporary ID , so I did ..don't know what else to do..and also I filled some application but not sure if I wrote everything correct ..I am in the dark ..I don't want to play again from zero , I likemy old games

i have the same problem, but i had it with my phone, i lost everything..
i mailed and mailed and mailed again, for about a week, but all i got back was mail after mail with even more questions..
my phone lost all my game data&the games, so how should i know how much coins and gems i had.. i can't look in my account because i can't get in..
i also got the questions when i played last, and when my account was created, but over the time of 4 years i on and off played, i don't know the exact dates, so what did i get back? another mail with the same, or once again more questions.

i hope you get your games back, it doesn't look like i'm getting mine back.

this is my new id, my old id also didn't have a password.. and if i don't get it back i'm not starting again i think..

hope you have more luck than me :)

kooky panda
03-27-15, 11:57 AM
i have the same problem, but i had it with my phone, i lost everything..
i mailed and mailed and mailed again, for about a week, but all i got back was mail after mail with even more questions..
my phone lost all my game data&the games, so how should i know how much coins and gems i had.. i can't look in my account because i can't get in..
i also got the questions when i played last, and when my account was created, but over the time of 4 years i on and off played, i don't know the exact dates, so what did i get back? another mail with the same, or once again more questions.

i hope you get your games back, it doesn't look like i'm getting mine back.

this is my new id, my old id also didn't have a password.. and if i don't get it back i'm not starting again i think..

hope you have more luck than me :)
These are security questions to make sure these are your games.
Go to your iTunes or google account and scroll through your purchase history. You can find the date you first downloaded the game from there.
If you ever purchased gems, you can get that off your purchase history.
Tell the support agent specific dates of when you bought gems, how many and for what game.

carola091
03-27-15, 02:01 PM
I didn't buy gems, And I got the game a couple of times, and I know they are for security, and I get that they need to ask, but over the last 4-5 years I Played the game on and of, so I don't know exactly when I started of when I played last, the last time was somewhere in 2013 or 2014, and in my Game Center are achievements from 2011
I sent all my information(or all the things I did know), but didn't get any help, only more questions

Things were so much easier when I just had to put my udid on a thing on the team lava site.. (I lost my account once before)
This way I'll never get my account back

renbuxing
04-02-15, 04:15 AM
I just lost my phone. Unfortunately, after 3 years I couldn't remember my ID and password. I know I can't transfer my Dragon story to new device without ID & password but I really don't want to restart playing from zero. My Diamonds and many Epic Limited Dragons:(

Kooky, what should I do now, please give my advice.

queentina3
04-03-15, 02:04 PM
I just lost my phone. Unfortunately, after 3 years I couldn't remember my ID and password. I know I can't transfer my Dragon story to new device without ID & password but I really don't want to restart playing from zero. My Diamonds and many Epic Limited Dragons:(

Are you sure your game isn't under the ID and Password you're using to log in to the forums? Since you joined in Dec 2012 it is most likely what you were using when starting DS as well.

If that's not it, maybe you could email support@teamlava and they can help you. Sometimes with enough information they may be able to find your original game and transfer for it for you (amount of coins, gems, level, etc...)

[S8] Elsa
04-03-15, 03:16 PM

Queentina3 is correct. You can use your forum username and password to recover your games. :)

renbuxing
04-04-15, 01:38 PM
Elsa;1085896']Queentina3 is correct. You can use your forum username and password to recover your games. :)

This account is my ID in ipad, I have been playing on both ipad and Android phone but just lost my phone :(

btw thank you Queentina and Elsa :)

queentina3
04-04-15, 07:32 PM
This account is my ID in ipad, I have been playing on both ipad and Android phone but just lost my phone :(

btw thank you Queentina and Elsa :)

The only thing I can think of, and Elsa may know of something different, would be to email support@teamlava.com and tell them your android game name (not your Storm ID, since you don't know it, but the name you have on that game), the approximate amount of gems you had, coins you had, and the level that game was at. They may be able to locate your Storm ID that way, though it may not be possible. I'm sure there will be many other questions they'll ask you to make sure that really is your game, but it's at least a start.

As an example, my Storm ID for my iPad is queentina3, but my in-game names are AppleBlossom. If I forgot my queentina3 name, and asked them to look under AppleBlossom for an in-game name, then supplied the amount of gems and coins I had, then they may have enough information to find my game for me.

I hope you're able to get your game back. I'd hate to lose 3 years of progress like that. :(

jojo0482
04-08-15, 09:21 AM
I need help with farm story. I currently play on my android device but will be getting a new phone today (also android) and I want to be able to transfer my game over to the new device. I don't want to start at level 1 all over again. Is there any way I can do this? Please help

queentina3
04-08-15, 02:32 PM
I need help with farm story. I currently play on my android device but will be getting a new phone today (also android) and I want to be able to transfer my game over to the new device. I don't want to start at level 1 all over again. Is there any way I can do this? Please help

The first post in this thread gives detailed information on how to access your game on your new phone, however, since you'll be getting rid of the old one, you may want to go through the full transfer method this way anyone that may have access to your old phone won't be able to log in to your account.

Transfer Method:
1.Open any Storm8 game (World War, iMobsters, Racing Live, Vampires Live, Kingdoms Live, Pets Live, Ninjas Live, Zombies Live, or Rock Battle Live).
2.Create a Storm8 ID and password for your original character on your OLD device, if you haven't already. (On the old device, visit HOME (unlocks at level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab.)
3.On your NEW device, log into your previously created Storm8 ID. To do this, visit HOME (unlocks at level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab -> Begin Resume/Transfer button -> New, and from here you can enter your Storm8 ID and password and your data from all Storm8/TeamLava games will have moved to the new device.

kareichan
04-09-15, 11:48 AM
Hello =>
If I have All my games in an old ipod and want to switch to an android, is it possible to switch back to ipod? Like a come and go thing.

I'm having some issues with Dragon Story, as it closes over and over when I try to open it, I think it's because the ipod is old, but don't wanna lose the features it's has over android in that specific game.

Would anyone advice me here, please? Thanks ;D

queentina3
04-09-15, 11:52 AM
Hello =>
If I have All my games in an old ipod and want to switch to an android, is it possible to switch back to ipod? Like a come and go thing.

I'm having some issues with Dragon Story, as it closes over and over when I try to open it, I think it's because the ipod is old, but don't wanna lose the features it's has over android in that specific game.

Would anyone advice me here, please? Thanks ;D

You can switch between devices by just logging in to the game via a method proposed in the first post. I do that between my games with my iPhone and iPad, however, if there are items in DS that are only available to iOS devices, then when you're logged in via your Android device, they won't be available to you until you log back in via an iOS device.

kareichan
04-09-15, 02:32 PM
Thank you very much <3

mysticbutterflyx3
04-15-15, 04:27 PM
Im trying to recover my fantasy story game on my iPhone but there is no log-in feature, even though it is a Storm 8 game. Im trying to recover because prior to losing all my data, I asked the support team to transfer my dragon story to my samsung device, and my castle story & bakery story also transferred, which I was surprised but later on okay with it. But android doesnt have fantasy story so it couldnt transfer. And I am confused with the whole concept about accessing your storm ID with the games on multiple devices, isnt that transferring it? can someone help .-.

queentina3
04-15-15, 04:51 PM
Im trying to recover my fantasy story game on my iPhone but there is no log-in feature, even though it is a Storm 8 game. Im trying to recover because prior to losing all my data, I asked the support team to transfer my dragon story to my samsung device, and my castle story & bakery story also transferred, which I was surprised but later on okay with it. But android doesnt have fantasy story so it couldnt transfer. And I am confused with the whole concept about accessing your storm ID with the games on multiple devices, isnt that transferring it? can someone help .-.

When you ask TL to transfer your games, it means that your Storm ID and Password are associated with that device as the main device. If you still have an iOS device, you can play your fantasy game on it, by doing the log-in feature. Just download Bakery or Restaurant Story on your iOS device and use them to go between devices to play Fantasy. If you use RS, you'll go to Main - Social - Invite Friends - Account Settings - Log in to Another Account. It will then give you a pop-up and you'll enter the Storm ID that is associated with Fantasy and that Password. All your games will now be available on that iOS device until you log out and then back into them on your Android Device.

gemmakali
04-18-15, 01:16 PM
hello pros!

i would like to start playing (again) an old castle story game. however, a friend had already DL'd the game and created an ID in error. i cannot find a way to get my old game back. is there a fast way to do this? i appreviate any and all suggestions! thank you!

queentina3
04-18-15, 01:24 PM
hello pros!

i would like to start playing (again) an old castle story game. however, a friend had already DL'd the game and created an ID in error. i cannot find a way to get my old game back. is there a fast way to do this? i appreviate any and all suggestions! thank you!

Oops, I saw your post in the RS forum first, so I answered you there. :)

gemmakali
04-18-15, 04:40 PM
ooh ok, there i go! :)

ashariel99
04-26-15, 12:54 PM
How do I restore my Pet Shop Story? I made an account for the game and also a Titanium Backup of the game, but I can't get my account to show up in the game even after restoring the App+Data on my new device. What options do I have so I can start playing again?

MrsCMMWB
04-26-15, 01:27 PM
how do i restore my pet shop story? I made an account for the game and also a titanium backup of the game, but i can't get my account to show up in the game even after restoring the app+data on my new device. What options do i have so i can start playing again?

on your new device download game then go to the upper right corner hit the storm8 incon it will say account settings log in to another account and enter your storm8 id and password this should give you access to any game..hope this helps

Doroshii
04-28-15, 11:13 PM
I normally play Bakery Story and Dragon Story on my iPhone. I just got a new Kindle Fire 7 and have downloaded the BS and DS apps but when I click the little blue Storm8 icon in the top right, it does not give me an option to log in, it just lists the different Storm8 games available for download. I already have a password set up and everything, what do I need to do to transfer my games?

Thank you! :)

werein2
04-30-15, 08:48 PM
Here's the issue, I've had 2 updates for bubble mania, was on level 9, updates send me back to level 6????? I shouldn't have to redo these levels again

kooky panda
05-01-15, 10:56 AM
I normally play Bakery Story and Dragon Story on my iPhone. I just got a new Kindle Fire 7 and have downloaded the BS and DS apps but when I click the little blue Storm8 icon in the top right, it does not give me an option to log in, it just lists the different Storm8 games available for download. I already have a password set up and everything, what do I need to do to transfer my games?

I am sorry but the login feature is not available for Kindle fire games.

Thank you! :)

Here's the issue, I've had 2 updates for bubble mania, was on level 9, updates send me back to level 6????? I shouldn't have to redo these levels again

Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

nanawj
05-04-15, 06:37 AM
HI. I really like playing Restaurant Story. Just to check- when will the version 1.7 be available for Android? Thanks.

BewichedZodiac
05-12-15, 03:08 PM
Okies I just got a iPhone 5 today and am trying to transfer my account to my new phone from my iPhone 4, my kingdom is lvl 44, and I've been playing for close to 2 years I'd say. however, every time I go to Social< Invite< to try and find the login button that all you guys say should be there, it isn't showing up! I've only got until tonight before I have to wipe my old phone clean and give it to y brother cause he broke his and if I do that I'm probably never getting my stuff back am I? I have paid some real money towards this game for some of the events. I'd just like a answer, soon if possibly.
Thanks for listening to me rant and worry,
Bewiched

phalaina
05-14-15, 04:03 AM
Hi! I'm french and i would to Know if i change iPhone for an android phone, Will i able to continue BS or should i have to start the game at the beginning? Thx

soundofcritters
05-19-15, 11:17 AM
cant remember password no new device game played Pet Shop Story level 30 profile Top Dog can I just get my password This is my original shop account soundofcritters is my temporary id for Pet Shop Story & Resteraunt Story Thanks

gabe106
05-26-15, 10:26 AM
Can Dragon Story be recovered? I have an open ticket with support desk since 5/22 and still nothing. My island is level 51 but I sent in my tablet for repair they cleared out my tablet. I had to reinstall Dragon Story and signed into Storm with my ID and password and now it shows me an island on level 2. But when I look at my friends game on his tablet he goes to my island and it shows my original island level 51. I did try to uninstall and reinstall but it didn't work. I've tried installing restaurant story too but still nothing. Will I get my island back? Any ideas or suggestions?

camber16
06-01-15, 08:59 AM
HELP! HELP! HELP! Please...
I have installed FS2 and CS onto my partners mobile. We want to be able to play his games on my iPad as we share it and for the obvious reason that the screen is way bigger. When I go to "log in to another account", it tells me it will overwrite all my games. Is there anyway we can log into my iPad without me losing my games? Im level 33 on CS and hes only level 5 so I'd be devasted to lose my game!

D1amondlady
06-04-15, 03:50 AM
Can Dragon Story be recovered? I have an open ticket with support desk since 5/22 and still nothing. My island is level 51 but I sent in my tablet for repair they cleared out my tablet. I had to reinstall Dragon Story and signed into Storm with my ID and password and now it shows me an island on level 2. But when I look at my friends game on his tablet he goes to my island and it shows my original island level 51. I did try to uninstall and reinstall but it didn't work. I've tried installing restaurant story too but still nothing. Will I get my island back? Any ideas or suggestions?

I had the same problem when my device fried & I had to get a new one. If I can figure it out, trust that u can too. I am NOT up on all this technology. Sounds like u already created a temporary ID so just follow the rest of these instructions:

ACCOUNT TRANSFER / ACCOUNT RECOVERY]
If you know your Storm8 ID and password, you are able to transfer your account yourself.

- How to transfer your account - http://support.storm8.com/entries/23732810

Otherwise, please reply back to this email with the following information for assistance:

- Temporary Storm8 ID on the device you want to use (please make one)
- Storm8 ID you want recovered (your old account)
- Which games(s) did you play?
- Your old Profile Name and Level
- How many Neighbors did you have?
- How many Gems or Gold did you last have on your old account? (we require this info to verify your account)
- Facebook Connected? (if yes, connect your temporary account to the same Facebook account)

Good luck!!

D1amondlady
06-04-15, 03:52 AM
Just follow these instructions:
ACCOUNT TRANSFER / ACCOUNT RECOVERY]
If you know your Storm8 ID and password, you are able to transfer your account yourself.

- How to transfer your account - http://support.storm8.com/entries/23732810

Otherwise, please reply back to this email with the following information for assistance:

- Temporary Storm8 ID on the device you want to use (please make one)
- Storm8 ID you want recovered (your old account)
- Which games(s) did you play?
- Your old Profile Name and Level
- How many Neighbors did you have?
- How many Gems or Gold did you last have on your old account? (we require this info to verify your account)
- Facebook Connected? (if yes, connect your temporary account to the same Facebook account)

kooky panda
06-04-15, 10:52 AM
HELP! HELP! HELP! Please...
I have installed FS2 and CS onto my partners mobile. We want to be able to play his games on my iPad as we share it and for the obvious reason that the screen is way bigger. When I go to "log in to another account", it tells me it will overwrite all my games. Is there anyway we can log into my iPad without me losing my games? Im level 33 on CS and hes only level 5 so I'd be devasted to lose my game!
It is okay to hit the button to overwrite the games. Just make sure you have storm ID and password set up for each "set" of games that you play.
When you are finished playing that set of games, then you can go back and overwrite to get those original games back.

fed199459
06-08-15, 11:45 PM
**** So Much Bully's

Debzz05
06-09-15, 08:18 AM
Hi, please could you help me, I bought a new phone and I don't know how to transfer my fashion story over onto it. I've contacted the team and I installed restaurant story to log into my storm account ( as iv got android )then installed fashion story but its just on level 1 and transferred my store over. Thanks

astecke
06-17-15, 08:24 AM
If my daughter wants to play and keep in my mind I'm a new player, so I thought I had to have this id, and I don't want her in my bakery and or cafe how can she and or can she get into her own. I see no log out or set up a new account once you've set up that id you only get to use that and previous accounts that were set up prior to this id for the accounts? I'm confused and would like to just be able to let my daughter play as well.

kooky panda
06-17-15, 10:31 AM
If my daughter wants to play and keep in my mind I'm a new player, so I thought I had to have this id, and I don't want her in my bakery and or cafe how can she and or can she get into her own. I see no log out or set up a new account once you've set up that id you only get to use that and previous accounts that were set up prior to this id for the accounts? I'm confused and would like to just be able to let my daughter play as well.
To set up a second set of games you will need to have another device. Once you set up a new storm ID and password for her(make sure you have storm ID and password set up on your device)
then you can use a game listed in post 1 to log on and off your games. You can then share a device if you want.
(This cannot be done with a kindle device)

Please note that players must be 13 years of age or older to access and play our games. Please review our Terms of Service here (http://www.storm8.com/terms).

Kittyygx
06-17-15, 06:43 PM
I love this update

I have this problem as well. The comment below it says they've updated the FAQ but I can't seem to find the answer. A few months back I emailed support@storm8.com and got nothing. I really just want my old bakery back :L

cassia_cassidy
06-17-15, 09:59 PM
Hey Im on Pet Shop Story, and I neeeed to switch my account over to a new device! How do I do that?

sehana
06-18-15, 07:03 AM
Hey Im on Pet Shop Story, and I neeeed to switch my account over to a new device! How do I do that?

You will have to use Restaurant/Bakery story game to log into your new device. Don't forget to set a password for your account on the current device.

chicnais
06-22-15, 01:38 PM
Je joue avec un system Android,j'ai bien compris qu'il ne permet pas d'avoir acces a certains themes dans le jeu et en tant que grande fan de FS j'en suis plus que triste alors quand ce system sera t'il au meme niveau que l'autre ?

sehana
06-29-15, 05:03 AM
Je joue avec un system Android,j'ai bien compris qu'il ne permet pas d'avoir acces a certains themes dans le jeu et en tant que grande fan de FS j'en suis plus que triste alors quand ce system sera t'il au meme niveau que l'autre ?

Google Translate: (Ne pas parler fran?ais)
Malheureusement, le langage de programmation utilis? dans iOS est pas le m?me que Android.

Mais je pense que Storm8 devrait lib?rer produits en m?me temps, ils ont eventhough articles iOS pr?t, pour ?tre juste envers les joueurs :)

translate (https://translate.google.com/#en/fr/Google%20Translate%3A%20(Don't%20Speak%20French)%0 AUnfortunately%2C%20the%20programming%20language%2 0used%20in%20iOS%20is%20not%20the%20same%20as%20An droid.%0A%0ABut%20I%20think%20that%20Storm8%20shou ld%20release%20items%20at%20the%20same%20time%2C%2 0eventhough%20they%20have%20iOS%20items%20ready%2C %20to%20be%20fair%20to%20players%20%3A))

http://gyazo.com/a7d3ab9bd6307da34111d39d21fd95b2

fatimahammadjamil
07-06-15, 04:31 PM
When are you going to make this transfer system for fashion story .. I have an iPod touch 5 and I have to shift my game to iPad mini 2 .. How can I do that ... Please help

07-13-15, 05:50 AM
i want change my phone and my game is farmstory 2 how i must do ???
please help me

kbugglez
07-13-15, 10:03 AM
Sorry this is unrelated. But I can't find anywhere to post a question. I'm stuck in restaurant story 2. My pantry is full but I don't have enough ingredient to cook anything. I've already upgraded pantry & don't have enough coins/gems to U.G. again. STUCK.. Can't cook or get ingredient :/ please help lol

kooky panda
07-13-15, 10:21 AM
When are you going to make this transfer system for fashion story .. I have an iPod touch 5 and I have to shift my game to iPad mini 2 .. How can I do that ... Please help

i want change my phone and my game is farmstory 2 how i must do ???
please help me

Use one the games listed on post 1. Once you move one game all games under that storm ID and device will also move over. You may have to restart your device or games to see them.

kooky panda
07-13-15, 10:24 AM
Sorry this is unrelated. But I can't find anywhere to post a question. I'm stuck in restaurant story 2. My pantry is full but I don't have enough ingredient to cook anything. I've already upgraded pantry & don't have enough coins/gems to U.G. again. STUCK.. Can't cook or get ingredient :/ please help lolYou can discard items from your pantry.
See post 4 on this thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76788-Restaurant-Story-2-Guide&p=1029955&viewfull=1#post1029955

Note: start here
http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?201-Social-Casual-and-Social-Arcade on the forum to get to the specific game fourums.

Ania07
07-21-15, 09:31 AM
I have a question I have been playing my games for over 3 yrs stopped started back since this implementation I have different games on different devices n play daily I went to log onto my account n it had been suspended due to inappropriate activity can someone tell me what that is I've been playing since I was 47 I'm 51 now what's inappropriate about tipping preparing n designing ....I don't get it...to play this long I must really have liked my games ....oh well guess I'll move on to another game ...don't know what it means r how it came about...thanks for any input I can get

happyines
08-16-15, 11:02 AM
Hello, I am New in this Forum, but play Castle Story since a year. Now I want to Use above mentioned feature to Play the Same Game on a Second device, too. But under the Storm Symbol the Account Setting is Not offered . Same Situation in Farm story2. Anything I can do? I Play on iPad and want to Start on iPhone now, too.

stargaze91
08-16-15, 11:41 AM
Hello, I am New in this Forum, but play Castle Story since a year. Now I want to Use above mentioned feature to Play the Same Game on a Second device, too. But under the Storm Symbol the Account Setting is Not offered . Same Situation in Farm story2. Anything I can do? I Play on iPad and want to Start on iPhone now, too.

Since castle story doesn't have a login feature , the trick is to also download another game WITH the login feature ,like bakery or restaurant story on your new device. Then you can login to your old account ,and then,download Castle story. now your old account settings will apply to all S8 games..hope that makes sense :)

generalmadness
09-07-15, 10:18 PM
Since castle story doesn't have a login feature , the trick is to also download another game WITH the login feature ,like bakery or restaurant story on your new device. Then you can login to your old account ,and then,download Castle story. now your old account settings will apply to all S8 games..hope that makes sense :)

You have no idea how long it took me to find this information. MULTIPLE advanced searches of the forum got me nowhere, until I scanned the search result dates to find something reasonably recent... Seriously, guys, in this day and age people upgrade devices often enough that you should make it an option SOMEWHERE on the game to log in with an existing Storm 8 ID. Frustrating to have the game tell me "that ID is already taken," YEAH NO KIDDING.

majoer3
09-08-15, 12:45 PM
Can i have more than one account on my android phone. I am almost to level 99 on restaurant story and would love to have a new one so i can start over and have 2

kellyvitali
09-09-15, 07:58 AM
Hii why is everyone has new events on Iphone but on Android not. Its not fair! Ty!

denoli7573
09-11-15, 03:48 AM
Don't know how to post first time user. My boyfriend and I have been playing DS for about 6 months now on android version 2.2.2g. Since this last update all we are having is issues. Can't see all our dragons. Some dragons we had before the update are there but can't be seen, new ones that we breed or hatched from the dragon tales art gala. Can't visit neighbors and they are dropping us like crazy because we can't visit. Can't write on our own walls let alone any of our neighbors. Mining we get booted back to our island and then we can back in and mine but we lose a bomb or a stick of dynamite and no pieces to show for it. We contacted Storm8 numerous times and all they keep telling me is uninstall reinstall but it hasn't fixed anything yet or we turned it over to our engineers. Could anybody help us fix this problem.

denoli7573
09-11-15, 04:04 AM
Don't know how to post first time user. My boyfriend and I have been playing DS for about 6 months now on android version 2.2.2g. Since this last update all we are having is issues. Can't see all our dragons. Some dragons we had before the update are there but can't be seen, new ones that we breed or hatched from the dragon tales art gala. Can't visit neighbors and they are dropping us like crazy because we can't visit. Can't write on our own walls let alone any of our neighbors. Mining we get booted back to our island and then we can back in and mine but we lose a bomb or a stick of dynamite and no pieces to show for it. We contacted Storm8 numerous times and all they keep telling me is uninstall reinstall but it hasn't fixed anything yet or we turned it over to our engineers. Could anybody help us fix this problem.

Sorry the version is 2.2.2.1g not 2.2.2g.. Plz help. : (

kingcloud6989
09-13-15, 09:03 AM
I have an Nightclub Story account I made on my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 before it broke. how do I get the one I made on the broken device onto my new device. Also when are you going to add more features and content to night club story. It would also be nice if we where able to use our storm8 Id and passwords to log in and attach our Facebook accounts to the game as well.