PDA

View Full Version : Can't access island past 210 on iOS - island download not progressing

Bubamara56
10-16-13, 07:17 AM
Hello,

Upon completing the level 210 I was unable to proceed to the next island.

Usually, the island immediately after the one you are currently on is the one that has a lock icon. However, my screen is showing something bizarre: an island that is several clouds away is the one that is displaying the lock icon and a download progress (please see attached image). It seems to me that the island is not downloading properly and thus I am unable to continue. I have tried resetting the device, uninstalling/reinstalling the game and nothing worked.

1) Support ID: 48DEM4
2) iPad2
3) iOS 7.0.2

I hope you are able to help me resolve this bug.

Thank you!

[S8] Elsa
10-16-13, 11:06 AM
Hi, Bubamara56. Sorry to hear about that. The issue has been fixed. Please close and reopen your game again to resume playing. :)

gina_tan123
10-23-13, 09:25 PM
The same thing happened to me. Could you help out? My support ID is MUSAE9
Thanks!

mistersnow
10-24-13, 07:08 AM
I'm having a similar problem after level300. See my comment on problems and fixes thread.
Support I.D. 7DT5VF.

App060
11-05-13, 05:17 AM
I have the exact same problem and it been this way for me in 2 month. When i press one of the levels it says "OH DARN! Downloading. Please wait..."

Please fix this for me!

Support ID: QVTVQ3

FrozenTurtle
11-06-13, 11:25 AM
The same thing happened to me. Could you help out? My support ID is MUSAE9
Thanks!

I'm having a similar problem after level300. See my comment on problems and fixes thread.
Support I.D. 7DT5VF.

I have the exact same problem and it been this way for me in 2 month. When i press one of the levels it says "OH DARN! Downloading. Please wait..."

Please fix this for me!

Support ID: QVTVQ3

This issue is something a little different, which our engineers are aware of. If you have not yet reached those islands, you will need to continue to play from your current level until you have unlocked those particular islands. Sorry for the confusion!