PDA

View Full Version : Only Wi-Fi option? Please TeamLava!

abhasaffar
10-16-13, 04:35 AM
I wish these games had an "only play on wi-fi" option. I don't like to play through my phone data usage because it uses up so much space.

Anyone else agree with this suggestion?

CuteTali
10-16-13, 02:32 PM
Mine won't even work on anything but wifi, so I can only play when I'm home. I tried one time to use it on a cellular network or whatever it's called and even though I can check email and surf the web just fine, none of the TL games loaded at all, they took a good 10min on the loading screen but never actually fully loaded, so games wouldn't even open. I'd hate to see how much data they actually eat up if you use it on a cell phone. I only use it on tablets anymore.

nky1111
10-16-13, 02:44 PM
i'd like them to return the little circles in place of invisible items. like it has been in the first versions.
i play these on the phone.. on broadband connection there are MUCH more interesting games than these))

sollia
10-18-13, 12:30 PM
It's been a while since I visited the bakery I have on my phone (the ones on my ipod and tablet are much nicer ;)) but I could never play without wifi. Even if I had great signal strength it was only wifi.

kooky panda
10-18-13, 02:39 PM
Oh not me!! I try to play on wifi when I can, but alot of time I am running around and need to keep up with my games and there is no wifi. I then can switch to 3G.

(grocery store line, getting a pedicure, standing in line somewhere, doctors office!)

xoxjenn
10-18-13, 03:12 PM
I can play them on my iPhone without wifi.