PDA

View Full Version : Expensive craft buildings and low rate pay with a lot of items for deliveries.

leanel14
10-15-13, 11:30 PM
Hope tl will fix this for us. Can you balance this for us?

wassupbaby
10-16-13, 12:36 AM
it's really hard to play FS2 .Unless you gonna buy gems , i think the only way to make this game playable is *****ing. I have 2 devices and on 1 device i only reach to lv 5 and repair the market and sell all the tools,maps .... to my 2nd device :D And yet, i'm still having a hard time but it helped a lot , otherwise , i'd quit long ago.

leanel14
10-16-13, 01:25 AM
it's really hard to play FS2 .Unless you gonna buy gems , i think the only way to make this game playable is *****ing. I have 2 devices and on 1 device i only reach to lv 5 and repair the market and sell all the tools,maps .... to my 2nd device :D And yet, i'm still having a hard time but it helped a lot , otherwise , i'd quit long ago.
That's good but it will take a lot of time for you to buy and sale from your 2nd farm into your primary farm hehehe.

youbugme
10-18-13, 11:16 AM
I also hope this is addressed soon. I had a delivery request for 2 scarves, 3 milk and 1 stuffed pepper...for $100!! The scarves alone are valued more than that. I'm trading more than delivering now. Can't earn enough for the pizza maker, let alone anything else.

sanya87
10-19-13, 03:57 AM
for me the biggest dissapointment is the train, yesterday after long pause i finally filled one train completely and was so sad cause i didnt get any item from it, not one single map or tool. and amount of coins for everything what i had to produce and find was really miserable. 5 gems dont do the justice too.

i really hope they at least consider to change this a bit, otherwise i will not bother with that train anymore.

leanel14
10-21-13, 06:00 AM
And the game is crashing every time. Second minute Wew