PDA

View Full Version : taking away progress

blinvy2
10-15-13, 12:50 PM
I'm on the third case, the ice cream truck one, and I keep losing my progress. This has happened twice. I'll have gotten a star, used it to talk to a person and when I go back it says I have to talk to that person again but the star that I earned is gone. I got up to a part where I needed to assemble a playbill but then that disappeared and I had to go back to talking to Reggie. I'm running out of stars I can earn and it's frustrating. It takes forever to save up energy to play the scenes and even longer to earn stars past the second level. I'm on the third level already for all the scenes in this case, if it keeps resetting, I'll have no stars left to earn to solve this case.

FrozenTurtle
10-15-13, 04:04 PM
Thanks for reporting this! We've added a fix for this. Can you let us know if you still experience this issue?

blinvy2
10-15-13, 05:04 PM
Well it didn't fix my progress. I'm still back a step and missing a star. I already talked to Reggie and am supposed to be on the assembling a playbill part but I am back to having to earn a star to talk to Reggie. The stars were not reset.

FrozenTurtle
10-17-13, 04:22 PM
We've just released a fix for this. You should have received your Stars back on your account. Please let us if you continue to experience the issue. Thanks!

nuttyangel_69
01-04-14, 04:15 AM
I am having this problem but for me it's the forensics items which take so many minutes/hours to wait before they are ready. Eg: I had to have the forensics investigate the bandana in case 5 which said would take 3 hours, I went back a few hours later and it said I had to start it again.
This had happened with at least 2 forensics items on every case I have done. I also have had it happen once when I've needed to speak to someone and the star is gone but it tells me I have to speak to them again, that happened in case 3.

marrrina
01-04-14, 04:35 AM
This has happened to me; I will use a star up and return to the game later to find the star went to waste.

I also recently experienced an issue dusting the sword for prints in case 5. 1/2 the screen went black and I couldn't fully dust the sword off so I missed out on earning energy from quickly finding the prints on it

meredithhtb
01-06-14, 02:46 AM
I keep having this problem too. I start a forensics item and then when I come back a few hours later instead of being finished, I have to click Start all over again. It happens around 20% of the time and is really annoying.

Dropoit
01-06-14, 11:18 AM
I had a similar problem.
But the difference is, i bought 110 gems. To support developers, i allways buy a little something if i like the game. But then, after i downloaded and played Fruitsplash... It all got reset!

I would clearly have a refund, or a new set of 110 gems. And hopfully, the games bugs and issues will get handled, cuz sometimes it freez. And a restart is working, but i spent energy without progress!

maguar
01-06-14, 03:25 PM
I had a similar problem.
But the difference is, i bought 110 gems. To support developers, i allways buy a little something if i like the game. But then, after i downloaded and played Fruitsplash... It all got reset!

I would clearly have a refund, or a new set of 110 gems. And hopfully, the games bugs and issues will get handled, cuz sometimes it freez. And a restart is working, but i spent energy without progress!

Sorry to hear this. If you email support@teamlava.com they'll be able to check out your game.

Dropoit
01-07-14, 01:40 AM
Thnks!

I was looking for that adress. I like the game, so im sure we can agree on something!

Thanks again! Have a nice day :)

marrrina
01-25-14, 07:09 AM
I'm experiencing this again, now on case 7. I used a star to talk someone and had something's analyzed. When I went back to the game all progress on analyzing was gone and it was as if I never used my star to speak to the person

kooky panda
01-25-14, 03:37 PM
You may be experiencing out of sync issues. Make sure you force close out the game after playing so when you come back you game will load up and sync with the servers before
you perform any actions.

Ceelema
01-28-14, 06:05 AM
I have the same problem
I was already on case 5, and then oooops, and it's back to case 1 again
Very disappointing ( is there anything I can do?

marrrina
02-06-14, 07:35 AM
You may be experiencing out of sync issues. Make sure you force close out the game after playing so when you come back you game will load up and sync with the servers before
you perform any actions.

I have forced closed the app since your advice but this still doesn't guarantee my progress gets saved

missbell2u
03-24-14, 08:04 AM
My game is still doing it and I am on "sleeping with the fishes". I use a star to complete something and then have to do it again. This last time I started a background check on a person last night, woke up and had to do it again. Now I have to wait another 9 hours!

quintown
07-18-14, 12:25 PM
This is certainly STILL HAPPENING... I'm currently 87% through #11, King Menes. This problem has happened to me at least twice while playing cases 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. You get the star and speak to the person, when I come back I have to speak to the same person again... Same conversation. On #11, it's happened twice with the museum man(2 x 2) of the same chats, and once with the woman.
This really eats up stars and I can foresee not being able to finish a level because there aren't any more stars to be had. It's also taking most all of the fun from the game. I really like this game/concept- and have played-or am playing most all of the TL - this is not the first bug I've experiences- however, it's the most irritating!!! Thus, this is my first post in nearly 3 years of playing. Please fix this :) I can imagine it's more frustrating for newer players! Thanks, Quintown

quintown
07-18-14, 12:30 PM
Ps- I have force-closed, turned off, checked version, etc. Seems to happen most often when you use your ONLY star to have a chat- when there is no energy left to do a search, however, in trying to thwart the problem, I made sure I had 3 stars...... Yet, it still happened :( thanks!

quintown
07-25-14, 12:28 PM
Hi again. Case 12 Return of Faye ...... Just got to talk to Kyle again- for the THIRD time about the love letters. Frustrating.

JeannesThinkin
07-26-14, 04:11 AM
This has happened to me countless times. I kept having to do level 4 over and over again. Still haven't got past it. It cost me 15 gold in Dragon Story... :(