PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Update 10-15-2013 Raven Dragon LIMITED

cedkugedchgd
10-15-13, 10:36 AM
Edit(KP) 16 hours

http://forum.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10900&d=1382319717

Got it.....epic magic and night elf lv 9

Never happened with me before but it seems I got it first try. Anubis x night. Check on ZX71, egg is I the nest.

Same here...got it my first try with magic & night elf! Summer1443

Got it, today, with Night Elf and Night.

pure night element!

super rare!

hidden color: purple!

cedkugedchgd
10-15-13, 10:40 AM
breeding time: 16hours!

don't mix it up with aether..

katbtodd
10-15-13, 10:41 AM
pure night element!

super rare!

hidden color: purple! how many hours ,,I did night and peacock ,,got 10 hours I bet it will be a coral

katbtodd
10-15-13, 10:44 AM

Did 4 night elf and peacock and got coral each time .. Can't speed any more run out of gold

katbtodd
10-15-13, 10:45 AM
Really starting to hate this game.. Haven't gotten any ting new in for ever

bzrtnom
10-15-13, 10:50 AM
Really starting to hate this game.. Haven't gotten any ting new in for ever

yeah same here...starting hate this.. and i always buy gold.. what do you think.. leave this game with a lot of gold that i spend for this game or keep buying gold ?

cedkugedchgd
10-15-13, 10:54 AM
yeah same here...starting hate this.. and i always buy gold.. what do you think.. leave this game with a lot of gold that i spend for this game or keep buying gold ?

how about stop buying gold and just keep on playing?

systral
10-15-13, 10:57 AM
Got it.....epic magic and night elf lv 9

Anyuszko
10-15-13, 11:02 AM
Never happened with me before but it seems I got it first try. Anubis x night. Check on ZX71, egg is I the nest.

Anyuszko
10-15-13, 11:09 AM

Cant believe it! After getting raven dragon at next try (anubis x leopard) I got skeleton dragon!!!! Two super rare in a row, both new for me!!

Funniest part, that I bought some gold to finish summoning to get fall ing leaf. Timor went away, gold left. With this gold I speed up previous eggs, tried 2 dragons, and got these..... :))))

tuskmage
10-15-13, 11:18 AM
Cant believe it! After getting raven dragon at next try (anubis x leopard) I got skeleton dragon!!!! Two super rare in a row, both new for me!!

Funniest part, that I bought some gold to finish summoning to get fall ing leaf. Timor went away, gold left. With this gold I speed up previous eggs, tried 2 dragons, and got these..... :))))

Can you try to put your Anubis x Forest to see if you get a Witch on the next go? Maybe you having a Magic Anubis. ;)

jeroen1975
10-15-13, 12:49 PM
Got it, after a row of breedings second try diamond and night!

sunkalito
10-15-13, 01:12 PM
I am not sure what i should try breeding... :( night x magic or night x diamond. I don't want more magic fails but it seems like i can get them either way. >.<

tuskmage
10-15-13, 01:16 PM
I am not sure what i should try breeding... :( night x magic or night x diamond. I don't want more magic fails but it seems like i can get them either way. >.<

Night x Diamond can always appreciate some Dark Angel fail.

sunkalito
10-15-13, 01:17 PM
Night x Diamond can always appreciate some Dark Angel fail.

I am thinking of going for the witch instead. I am so confused, no idea what i should do. XD

tuskmage
10-15-13, 01:25 PM
I am thinking of going for the witch instead. I am so confused, no idea what i should do. XD

Maybe it's cheaper to buy that Witch & Pumpkin <----unbreedable only cost 500 gold to buy Yay!

Anyuszko
10-15-13, 01:37 PM
Can you try to put your Anubis x Forest to see if you get a Witch on the next go? Maybe you having a Magic Anubis. ;)

In the morning I promise Ill try :)

Btw why do you say pumpkin or witch is unbreedable?

tuskmage
10-15-13, 01:47 PM
In the morning I promise Ill try :)

Btw why do you say pumpkin or witch is unbreedable?

Becasue I wasted more than 500 Gold and no Pumpkin & I haven't hear anyone got a Pumpkin from breeding yet. Put of course we should try for them only be careful if you thinking about speed breeding. It could end up cost us more if we could get it.

metsfreek
10-15-13, 01:52 PM
Introduced as black,purple then changed to pure black. So bizarre and unneeded.

Anyuszko
10-15-13, 01:57 PM
Becasue I wasted more than 500 Gold and no Pumpkin & I haven't hear anyone got a Pumpkin from breeding yet. Put of course we should try for them only be careful if you thinking about speed breeding. It could end up cost us more if we could get it.

Actually i tried a few attempt for pumpkin yesterday with diamond x mythic. Got no pumpkin but an Atlas that i didnt had b4.

ericrypt
10-15-13, 02:19 PM
Really need breeding suggestions since I don't have a Night elf or Anubis. I have Magic and Dark angel. Think that would work?

stashlova
10-15-13, 02:25 PM
Gonna try night/Illusion

sunkalito
10-15-13, 02:48 PM
Maybe it's cheaper to buy that Witch & Pumpkin <----unbreedable only cost 500 gold to buy Yay!
LOL,yeah, that's why I'm hesitating now... It isn't the first time they release a dragon and it's not breedable for some reason after all...

Introduced as black,purple then changed to pure black. So bizarre and unneeded.

It's pure black but the hidden color is purple. :)

creolepraline
10-15-13, 04:27 PM
Join our club. To enter you need to have had wasted no less than 500 gold trying for pumpkin. This one is cute. Maybe ill get another night elf or DA as a fail. Better not become limited too soon. I'm gonna try for witch since it has a timer.

metsfreek
10-15-13, 04:30 PM
I know it was, but when it was first introduced, it showed its colors as Black and Purple. Then they later changed it.

danni7788
10-15-13, 04:42 PM
First try, 16 hours... I hope it's raven!!! Fingers crossed. Never got something first try.

agastya154
10-15-13, 05:00 PM
First try, 16 hours... I hope it's raven!!! Fingers crossed. Never got something first try.
hope it will be....what is ur combo?

danni7788
10-15-13, 05:40 PM
hope it will be....what is ur combo?

Planet and night, so it's either that or aether.

ganodustin
10-15-13, 06:48 PM
16 hrs? goblin and peacock is in the den. i'm not sure if i got it.

awsumum
10-15-13, 06:54 PM
I GOT IT!!!! :)

Lotus/peacock was the combo if anyone is interested, good luck everyone!

awsumum
10-15-13, 06:55 PM
The egg looks awesome, feel free to come check it out :D

moostermine
10-15-13, 06:59 PM
The egg looks awesome, feel free to come check it out :D

Oh! Congrats luv! I'll be there ASAP!

awsumum
10-15-13, 07:13 PM
Oh! Congrats luv! I'll be there ASAP!

Thank you hun ;*

Good luck :)

twinklingstarz
10-15-13, 08:05 PM
Yay! Just got Raven with Anubis/Night/Elf.
Very cool looking egg!
Good luck to all!

twinklingstarz
10-15-13, 08:06 PM
Sorry, it's Anubis/Night Elf. :)

sabrinainde
10-15-13, 10:59 PM
Got this on my first try with Peacock/Night! So happy :)

Meanwhile my attempts for Skeleton are in the teens...

Oliver118
10-15-13, 11:17 PM
Isn't Raven dragon the one on the 'cover' on Dragon story: Halloween? Ya know, that black dragon that overlooks the classic Fire dragon with Skeleton on the right hand side?

spectacular2nv
10-16-13, 12:16 AM
Raven is beautiful at epic...

spectacular2nv
10-16-13, 12:17 AM
Yes that's raven

Lorgalis
10-16-13, 12:56 AM
*sigh* had more then 8 fails trying for it ...

mjauuuu
10-16-13, 05:13 AM
OMG :| can't believe i just got this one!! I randomly put goblin/planet in the den trying for Spider and was SO sure I'd gotten another charm. So you can all imagine my surprise when the egg I saw in the nest was Raven!! Woho! I'm totally stoked right now!:D Good luck to the rest of you guys and gals! Never give up! I'm back to trying for Spider.

mjauuuu
10-16-13, 06:04 AM
OMG :| can't believe i just got this one!! I randomly put goblin/planet in the den trying for Spider and was SO sure I'd gotten another charm. So you can all imagine my surprise when the egg I saw in the nest was Raven!! Woho! I'm totally stoked right now!:D Good luck to the rest of you guys and gals! Never give up! I'm back to trying for Spider.

Here's the egg for those interested. 16 hours, Goblin x Planet. Personally think the egg looks amazing!

Picture will probably look a bit small and blurry but maybe a Moderator could enlarge it?

Edit(KP) - enlarging

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/13e4bf9a-ce2a-4c07-a4ba-078045d83184_zpsc4ed6be6.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/13e4bf9a-ce2a-4c07-a4ba-078045d83184_zpsc4ed6be6.jpg.html)

danni7788
10-16-13, 07:33 AM
Planet and night, so it's either that or aether.

It was aether :(

camelot7
10-16-13, 08:56 AM
Really need breeding suggestions since I don't have a Night elf or Anubis. I have Magic and Dark angel. Think that would work?

Been trying Night and Lotus since there only 6 possible outcomes. One fail is a Night Elf which I didn't have and managed to get so it was a win for me. Still trying for Raven. Good Luck

Skip2TheEnd
10-16-13, 10:38 AM
I like the design of this dragon, but the addition and removal of limbs between evolutions is odd. The adult form design doesn't make any sense when compared to the juvenile and epic forms, because the raven dragon becomes quadruped from bipedal in it's adult form, then returns to bipedal in it's adult form (see below).

tuskmage
10-16-13, 10:57 AM
I like the design of this dragon, but the addition and removal of limbs between evolutions is odd. The adult form design doesn't make any sense when compared to the juvenile and epic forms, because the raven dragon becomes quadruped from bipedal in it's adult form, then returns to bipedal in it's adult form (see below).

It's Halloween dude, spooky things happen. Yay! ;)

sunnybabi1986
10-16-13, 11:05 AM
It's Halloween dude, spooky things happen. Yay! ;)

^^^^ Yeppers!!

aussiejules
10-16-13, 01:16 PM
GOT IT....

Illusion and diamond 16hrs

4 coral fails

My id aussiejules if u wanna look :-)

FigmentValley
10-16-13, 01:46 PM
At least coral is only 10 hours..... BAH Humbug.

amicacordis
10-16-13, 01:48 PM
I'm so scared of trying with Diamond or Diamond hybrids. I get Anubis, Mercury and Gold( does not apply in this case) very easy. Currently trying Night Elf and Magic...Coral fail :(

mjauuuu
10-16-13, 02:21 PM
I'm so scared of trying with Diamond or Diamond hybrids. I get Anubis, Mercury and Gold( does not apply in this case) very easy. Currently trying Night Elf and Magic...Coral fail :(

I WISH I had your luck with those diamond hybrids. All I've manage to breed is a crusader and that's saying it all I think. :p lol

Anywho, I wish you good luck with Raven. Hope you get it soon!

mjauuuu
10-16-13, 02:23 PM

Good eye! I never noticed that. But yeah that is kind of weird. In my opinion it looks better as adult than epic!

gail66
10-16-13, 02:35 PM
yipee I got raven first try with level 8 peacock - night level 10 ---- and a spider dragon this week lol

Skip2TheEnd
10-16-13, 03:16 PM
I agree.

Marmalademuffin
10-16-13, 05:44 PM
Tried for raven with emerald and lotus and got Aurora. That was one I was trying for since I began playing this game 6 months ago. I really like it. So I was pleased with my fail but will keep trying for raven.

sharowend
10-16-13, 07:03 PM
I tried for a Raven, breed Epic Lotus and Lv 7 Night and I got a WATER? Seriously, a Water? I did not even know you could get a water other than purchase.

Has anyone else breed a water, fire, forest or air?

elwood99
10-16-13, 08:14 PM
I tried for a Raven, breed Epic Lotus and Lv 7 Night and I got a WATER? Seriously, a Water? I did not even know you could get a water other than purchase.

Because black splits into blue or purple. You could get magic too!

zhynabella
10-16-13, 11:30 PM
this is so not a dragon but i want itttt!!!:rolleyes:

Lorgalis
10-17-13, 12:37 AM
Water? One of my common fails here. Also Coral and Wizard ....

summer1443
10-17-13, 08:46 AM
Same here...got it my first try with magic & night elf! Summer1443

summer1443
10-17-13, 08:48 AM

Bred a water with night elf and lotus!

ginrae22
10-17-13, 10:55 AM
I don't know how everyone has such good luck! Anything that I had tried to breed at all recently has been fail after fail for me! And you all seem to be getting the new and returning Halloween dragons! Someone zap me with some good luck ! OR give me some of whatever magic you have! ; )

J85909266
10-17-13, 11:26 AM
The adult to epic transition of this dragon is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in this game...

Lorgalis
10-17-13, 12:57 PM
Yes, the transition is weird. I first thought this is an error made by the designers. But obviously it is not. Well ... Ravens ...

aceblade
10-17-13, 01:17 PM
The adult to epic transition of this dragon is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in this game...

lol, I was thinking the same thing today.
I was like, "Wow, the Epic form is amazing...not sure what sort of dragon it was before that. lol" :)

amicacordis
10-17-13, 02:26 PM
I just got it with Night Elf and Magic 3rd try. Lovely egg :)

agastya154
10-17-13, 07:58 PM
got it with anubis and night elf...first try after several combo...

dracoonic
10-18-13, 05:50 AM
i got 17 hours.. night + peacock..

mrarfan
10-18-13, 06:44 AM
lol, I was thinking the same thing today.
I was like, "Wow, the Epic form is amazing...not sure what sort of dragon it was before that. lol" :)

For me....It's Adult form looks like the Epic Form :p

mrarfan
10-18-13, 06:45 AM
i got 17 hours.. night + peacock..

17Hrs or 16Hrs?
Raven Dragon is 16Hrs :p
17Hrs might be something else :p

mjauuuu
10-18-13, 06:55 AM
For me....It's Adult form looks like the Epic Form :p

For me too!:eek:

misteedance
10-18-13, 07:33 AM
Finally got mine with dark angel and peacock good luck for those still trying

gaboi007
10-18-13, 10:25 AM
GOT IT....

4 coral fails

After numerous different combos for Raven I finally decided to try this one. Put Illusion and Diamond in my den and on the first breeding I finally have Anubis..........still want the Raven though. Any suggetions?

Skip2TheEnd
10-18-13, 11:49 AM
For me too!:eek:

Except the epic has 2 legs while the adult has 4 legs.

mjauuuu
10-18-13, 11:57 AM

Yeah? That's what I meant. It's supposed to be a DRAGON not a bird, which is what it looks like as epic.:p

Skip2TheEnd
10-18-13, 04:52 PM
Yeah? That's what I meant. It's supposed to be a DRAGON not a bird, which is what it looks like as epic.:p

Refer to my post on page 5, that is what I was inferring to. Similarly, I personally think the adult form looks more like a dragon, the epic looks like more like an actual bird/raven.

mjauuuu
10-19-13, 03:48 AM
Refer to my post on page 5, that is what I was inferring to. Similarly, I personally think the adult form looks more like a dragon, the epic looks like more like an actual bird/raven.

I see, got it. Totally agree, I'm keeping mine as adult. Way more fierce looking. It's adult form is exactly like Witches epic form, didn't notice that until I put them next to each other.

sunkalito
10-19-13, 05:14 AM
I got a night elf from this one! So happy about it :D oh, and i think i'll keep my witch as an adult. I'll have to check on raven though.

mjauuuu
10-19-13, 05:32 AM
I got a night elf from this one! So happy about it :D oh, and i think i'll keep my witch as an adult. I'll have to check on raven though.

Congratulations mate! I got my Night Elf when trying for Spider :D

sunkalito
10-19-13, 06:07 AM
Congratulations mate! I got my Night Elf when trying for Spider :D

Thank you. :) Oh, cool! That was pretty recent too then, congrats. :D i can't wait to hatch mine, just one more hour to go. x)

mrarfan
10-19-13, 07:51 AM

That's the weird thing :p
The Adult form looks like Epic Form but I will still make "her" epic lol

Skip2TheEnd
10-19-13, 12:48 PM
That's the weird thing :p
The Adult form looks like Epic Form but I will still make "her" epic lol

Refer to my post on page 5, that shoud clear it up.

sunkalito
10-20-13, 12:03 PM
Ugh, i am so frustrated with trying for this dragon. At least I managed to get a night elf :D but i keep getting cr*p... A magic, three wizards, and then corals and water dragons (I still resent whoever decided that pure color buy-only dragons could result from breeding!!). Diamond and night is not working for me. Night x night doesn't seem to hit the spot after NE... I actually would like to use NE for breeding but I wanna evolve it for the battles too. -.-

BlueCanary
10-20-13, 02:37 PM
Finally got this with Night x Lotus! Nifty egg :)

Mythdefied
10-20-13, 02:44 PM
I was trying for a Spider with Night & Charm, got Raven instead. That wasn't in the breeding app, but can't say I'm disappointed.

dragon1fighter
10-20-13, 03:38 PM
I got one with Hunter and Anubis and trying for some more

kooky panda
10-20-13, 04:19 PM
Finally got this with Night x Lotus! Nifty egg :)
Can you post a picture of the egg?

BlueCanary
10-20-13, 06:42 PM
I'm not sure how to post pics, but we'll see if it works!

edit(KP) added to post 1

kooky panda
10-20-13, 07:45 PM
I'm not sure how to post pics, but we'll see if it works!

Thanks! You are right this is a beautiful egg. :)

moostermine
10-20-13, 09:00 PM
Edgar Allan Poe

The Raven

[First published in 1845]

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
`'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December,
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
Eagerly I wished the morrow; - vainly I had sought to borrow
From my books surcease of sorrow - sorrow for the lost Lenore -
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore -
Nameless here for evermore.

And the silken sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain
Thrilled me - filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;
So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating
`'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door -
Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door; -
This it is, and nothing more,'

Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,
`Sir,' said I, `or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;
But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,
And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,
That I scarce was sure I heard you' - here I opened wide the door; -
Darkness there, and nothing more.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
But the silence was unbroken, and the darkness gave no token,
And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, `Lenore!'
This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, `Lenore!'
Merely this and nothing more.

Back into the chamber turning, all my soul within me burning,
Soon again I heard a tapping somewhat louder than before.
`Surely,' said I, `surely that is something at my window lattice;
Let me see then, what thereat is, and this mystery explore -
Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explore; -
'Tis the wind and nothing more!'

Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter,
In there stepped a stately raven of the saintly days of yore.
Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he;
But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door -
Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above my chamber door -
Perched, and sat, and nothing more.

Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore,
`Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.
Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning - little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door -
Bird or beast above the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as `Nevermore.'

But the raven, sitting lonely on the placid bust, spoke only,
That one word, as if his soul in that one word he did outpour.
Nothing further then he uttered - not a feather then he fluttered -
Till I scarcely more than muttered `Other friends have flown before -
On the morrow he will leave me, as my hopes have flown before.'
Then the bird said, `Nevermore.'

Startled at the stillness broken by reply so aptly spoken,
`Doubtless,' said I, `what it utters is its only stock and store,
Caught from some unhappy master whom unmerciful disaster
Followed fast and followed faster till his songs one burden bore -
Till the dirges of his hope that melancholy burden bore
Of "Never-nevermore."'

But the raven still beguiling all my sad soul into smiling,
Straight I wheeled a cushioned seat in front of bird and bust and door;
Then, upon the velvet sinking, I betook myself to linking
Fancy unto fancy, thinking what this ominous bird of yore -
What this grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt, and ominous bird of yore
Meant in croaking `Nevermore.'

This I sat engaged in guessing, but no syllable expressing
To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into my bosom's core;
This and more I sat divining, with my head at ease reclining
On the cushion's velvet lining that the lamp-light gloated o'er,
But whose velvet violet lining with the lamp-light gloating o'er,
She shall press, ah, nevermore!

Then, methought, the air grew denser, perfumed from an unseen censer
Swung by Seraphim whose foot-falls tinkled on the tufted floor.
`Wretch,' I cried, `thy God hath lent thee - by these angels he has sent thee
Respite - respite and nepenthe from thy memories of Lenore!
Quaff, oh quaff this kind nepenthe, and forget this lost Lenore!'

`Prophet!' said I, `thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil! -
Whether tempter sent, or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore,
Desolate yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted -
On this home by horror haunted - tell me truly, I implore -
Is there - is there balm in Gilead? - tell me - tell me, I implore!'

`Prophet!' said I, `thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil!
By that Heaven that bends above us - by that God we both adore -
Tell this soul with sorrow laden if, within the distant Aidenn,
It shall clasp a sainted maiden whom the angels name Lenore -
Clasp a rare and radiant maiden, whom the angels name Lenore?'

`Be that word our sign of parting, bird or fiend!' I shrieked upstarting -
`Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore!
Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
Leave my loneliness unbroken! - quit the bust above my door!
Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!'

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!

dragon1fighter
10-20-13, 09:48 PM
Can you post a picture of the egg?

You know the egg is on the egg charts :p

dragon1fighter
10-20-13, 09:48 PM
Edgar Allan Poe

The Raven

[First published in 1845]

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
`'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December,
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
Eagerly I wished the morrow; - vainly I had sought to borrow
From my books surcease of sorrow - sorrow for the lost Lenore -
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore -
Nameless here for evermore.

And the silken sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain
Thrilled me - filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;
So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating
`'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door -
Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door; -
This it is, and nothing more,'

Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,
`Sir,' said I, `or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;
But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,
And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,
That I scarce was sure I heard you' - here I opened wide the door; -
Darkness there, and nothing more.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
But the silence was unbroken, and the darkness gave no token,
And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, `Lenore!'
This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, `Lenore!'
Merely this and nothing more.

Back into the chamber turning, all my soul within me burning,
Soon again I heard a tapping somewhat louder than before.
`Surely,' said I, `surely that is something at my window lattice;
Let me see then, what thereat is, and this mystery explore -
Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explore; -
'Tis the wind and nothing more!'

Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter,
In there stepped a stately raven of the saintly days of yore.
Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he;
But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door -
Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above my chamber door -
Perched, and sat, and nothing more.

Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore,
`Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.
Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'

Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning - little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door -
Bird or beast above the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as `Nevermore.'

But the raven, sitting lonely on the placid bust, spoke only,
That one word, as if his soul in that one word he did outpour.
Nothing further then he uttered - not a feather then he fluttered -
Till I scarcely more than muttered `Other friends have flown before -
On the morrow he will leave me, as my hopes have flown before.'
Then the bird said, `Nevermore.'

Startled at the stillness broken by reply so aptly spoken,
`Doubtless,' said I, `what it utters is its only stock and store,
Caught from some unhappy master whom unmerciful disaster
Followed fast and followed faster till his songs one burden bore -
Till the dirges of his hope that melancholy burden bore
Of "Never-nevermore."'

But the raven still beguiling all my sad soul into smiling,
Straight I wheeled a cushioned seat in front of bird and bust and door;
Then, upon the velvet sinking, I betook myself to linking
Fancy unto fancy, thinking what this ominous bird of yore -
What this grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt, and ominous bird of yore
Meant in croaking `Nevermore.'

This I sat engaged in guessing, but no syllable expressing
To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into my bosom's core;
This and more I sat divining, with my head at ease reclining
On the cushion's velvet lining that the lamp-light gloated o'er,
But whose velvet violet lining with the lamp-light gloating o'er,
She shall press, ah, nevermore!

Then, methought, the air grew denser, perfumed from an unseen censer
Swung by Seraphim whose foot-falls tinkled on the tufted floor.
`Wretch,' I cried, `thy God hath lent thee - by these angels he has sent thee
Respite - respite and nepenthe from thy memories of Lenore!
Quaff, oh quaff this kind nepenthe, and forget this lost Lenore!'

`Prophet!' said I, `thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil! -
Whether tempter sent, or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore,
Desolate yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted -
On this home by horror haunted - tell me truly, I implore -
Is there - is there balm in Gilead? - tell me - tell me, I implore!'

`Prophet!' said I, `thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil!
By that Heaven that bends above us - by that God we both adore -
Tell this soul with sorrow laden if, within the distant Aidenn,
It shall clasp a sainted maiden whom the angels name Lenore -
Clasp a rare and radiant maiden, whom the angels name Lenore?'

`Be that word our sign of parting, bird or fiend!' I shrieked upstarting -
`Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore!
Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
Leave my loneliness unbroken! - quit the bust above my door!
Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!'

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!

OMG life story!

belbar22
10-21-13, 02:33 AM
Hi Can anyone confirm the breeding combination for this. Should it be purple and black or black and black or doesn't it matter

mrarfan
10-21-13, 02:57 AM
Hi Can anyone confirm the breeding combination for this. Should it be purple and black or black and black or doesn't it matter

Confirmed by WBANGCA is Night & Magic! (Black + Purple)
You can use any Black + Purple dragons but using Black + Black will also give you one too :)
Black + Purple is better cause you will get more Coral fails lol
Black + Black will get you more Water and Magic fails so avoid it :p (I got my Night Elf second try after Water fail lol)

mrarfan
10-21-13, 03:02 AM
Thanks! You are right this is a beautiful egg. :)

Agree with KP! It is such a nice egg!
BTW..Thx TL for making this dragon a different timer than Illusion/Night Elf lol but I don't have Illusion :p
I got my Raven ready :) Night Elf + Peacock (16Hrs)

lilobrat05
10-21-13, 03:39 AM
Grrrrr all I'm getting is coral fails I've gotten like 15 now I'm so tired of getting coral fails. I would take an aether at least as a fail since I don't have one of those! It even a night elf if its possible to get one as a fail from the purple and black combination but I just want a raven for crying out loud.....how many corals must I endure before I get it?

doop01
10-21-13, 03:50 AM
Moos! Just want to say that it love that poem! :D
That's awesome! I haven't read that for ages!!!

moostermine
10-21-13, 04:20 AM
Moos! Just want to say that it love that poem! :D
That's awesome! I haven't read that for ages!!!

I love it too! Had to memorize it once!
And it's Halloweeny and relevant to the thread! Ish!
Figured everyone should get a chance to read it!

belbar22
10-21-13, 04:46 AM
Confirmed by WBANGCA is Night & Magic! (Black + Purple)
You can use any Black + Purple dragons but using Black + Black will also give you one too :)
Black + Purple is better cause you will get more Coral fails lol
Black + Black will get you more Water and Magic fails so avoid it :p (I got my Night Elf second try after Water fail lol)

Thanks was getting really confused.

dragon1fighter
10-21-13, 08:14 AM

Yeah you need to have purple on one dragon and black on the other or you can use Diamond and night

kms899
10-21-13, 09:25 AM
I just kept getting aether as fail, 3rd try now 16 hrs with night and magic.

lilobrat05
10-21-13, 10:21 AM
I just kept getting aether as fail, 3rd try now 16 hrs with night and magic.

I keep getting corals I think I'm up to a total of 10+ coral fails.

mrarfan
10-22-13, 03:47 AM
Grrrrr all I'm getting is coral fails I've gotten like 15 now I'm so tired of getting coral fails. I would take an aether at least as a fail since I don't have one of those! It even a night elf if its possible to get one as a fail from the purple and black combination but I just want a raven for crying out loud.....how many corals must I endure before I get it?

Better than Magic/Mist/Island fails :p

Lorgalis
10-22-13, 05:42 AM
Fails after fails later ... - I got two in a row *lol*: I started the new breeding with Night and Lotus yesterday when the slow-loading connection loaded the egg, which was Raven. I could not stop the breeding to start for spider. Later, today, the second raven resulted from the same breeding combo like the first one ... - Hugin and Munin arrived on my isle.

mrarfan
10-22-13, 06:18 AM
Fails after fails later ... - I got two in a row *lol*: I started the new breeding with Night and Lotus yesterday when the slow-loading connection loaded the egg, which was Raven. I could not stop the breeding to start for spider. Later, today, the second raven resulted from the same breeding combo like the first one ... - Hugin and Munin arrived on my isle.

Send me my "Welcome" wishes to them lol
Congratz dude :D
I like Raven Dragon :p

sunkalito
10-23-13, 01:05 AM
I just got 16 hours with night (4) and magic (epic). Fingers crossed it's not another aether. :/

aceblade
10-23-13, 09:07 AM
I just got 16 hours with night (4) and magic (epic). Fingers crossed it's not another aether. :/

Yeah, that's what I got. Boo Aether!!
:(

camelot7
10-23-13, 10:18 AM
I am using night and night elf, only 6 possible outcomes with 3 super rares. Night and magic has 8 possible outcomes with 4 super rares. Will let you know if I have any luck.

katbtodd
10-23-13, 01:14 PM
I keep getting corals I think I'm up to a total of 10+ coral fails.

Coral is all I'm getting too

s_lynne
10-25-13, 12:02 PM
All I keep getting are Wizards and Corals. I'm using Magic/NightElf. I'm about to switch to NightElf/Lotus and see what happens.

hatton2
10-25-13, 01:43 PM
This dragon is ****ing me, I bet I've tried over 50 times, I don't have night elf, I guess that's why I'll never get it!!ugh....

AzHadz
10-25-13, 03:59 PM
This dragon is ****ing me, I bet I've tried over 50 times, I don't have night elf, I guess that's why I'll never get it!!ugh....

I just bred it...Peacock/Night Elf (both epic) first try. Do you have lotus? You can try that...or Mirage? (diamond/mirage may work).

AzHadz
10-25-13, 04:00 PM
I just bred it...Peacock/Night Elf (both epic) first try. Do you have lotus? You can try that...or Mirage? (diamond/mirage may work).

Oh that's on Android...got Spider finally just before hand using peacock/goblin.

lilobrat05
10-25-13, 07:05 PM

I'm in the same boat as you! I've bred all corals and one magic! Haven't get anything else! Getting ticked I've tried for it since it came out and only have gotten coral!!!!! I've tried lotus x peacock, night x peacock, lotus x magic, night x magic and over and over over again and only get coral! I would be happy with at least an aether fail since I don't have that one

finnth12
10-25-13, 08:15 PM

I'm in the same boat as you! I've bred all corals and one magic! Haven't get anything else! Getting ticked I've tried for it since it came out and only have gotten coral!!!!! I've tried lotus x peacock, night x peacock, lotus x magic, night x magic and over and over over again and only get coral! I would be happy with at least an aether fail since I don't have that one

Me three! I have lotus but still no raven. :(

elwood99
10-25-13, 08:52 PM
Omg why is it so hard? I am getting 3 wizards in a row! Aether for crying out loud! I have given up boo, witch etcjust to try for this dargon and nothing.

caketester88
10-26-13, 08:37 AM

You don't need night elf :)
I got Raven using illusion & goblin (I was trying for spider). Such a nice change getting a welcome fail :)

I've given up on spider for now as I'm trying for zombie, would be great to get night elf as a fail when I resume my spider chase :)

Good luck.

crystalrayn3
10-26-13, 10:15 PM
I've been using Night x Peacock & Night x Lotus with no luck. Sure have drowned a whole mob of Corals though

daughtryville
10-26-13, 11:50 PM
Hello.. can someone please Help me
I only have one black and that is lotus
Can i get Raven breeding Lotus and Magic?
Thank you so much in advance

sunkalito
10-27-13, 04:56 AM
People, you don't need night elf to get raven! In fact, i got my might elf trying for raven. Lol.

Hello.. can someone please Help me
I only have one black and that is lotus
Can i get Raven breeding Lotus and Magic?
Thank you so much in advance

Yes! Go for it!

elwood99
10-28-13, 12:58 AM
I got 16 hours from magic + lotus. I hope it is not another aether.

elwood99
10-28-13, 06:19 PM
I got 16 hours from magic + lotus. I hope it is not another aether.

I got it Raven finally !!!! OMG I am so happy :)

gaboi007
10-28-13, 07:40 PM
After numerous different combos for Raven I finally decided to try this one. Put Illusion and Diamond in my den and on the first breeding I finally have Anubis..........still want the Raven though. Any suggetions?

Anyone knows how long before Raven is removed? Still trying and no luck. Android user

daughtryville
10-29-13, 07:09 PM
People, you don't need night elf to get raven! In fact, i got my might elf trying for raven. Lol.

Yes! Go for it!

thank you so much

Escape77
10-30-13, 07:32 AM
CORAL CORAL CORAL CORAL TL you want to get rid of a dragon that should be your next to retire I can't seem to get the Raven no matter what I try but I sure can get that coral dragon lol ������

crystalrayn3
10-30-13, 08:12 AM
WHOOOO HOOOO! I finally got a Raven by using Night x Peacock. Took me 25 plus tries though. If I never see a Coral again I won't be upset LOL

psykopod19
10-30-13, 08:13 AM
I got my Raven using Night + Lotus because there is only 6 possibilities instead of 9 for using Magic + Night/Lotus

DarkAther
11-04-13, 10:03 AM
Just got raven also with night and lotus. First try. Now in nest!

AnonymousNoOne
11-06-13, 10:46 AM
I got Raven Dragon with lotus and night, egg is in my nest.

Anasarra
11-06-13, 04:41 PM
Sorry to be so late in this conversation.... I did not download Halloween version - I'm wondering - does one have to be in the Hallowween version in order to get Raven?

doop01
11-06-13, 04:50 PM
Sorry to be so late in this conversation.... I did not download Halloween version - I'm wondering - does one have to be in the Hallowween version in order to get Raven?
If your iOS then no, you can get it in the normal version. If you're android, then probably. I haven't checked my original DS on android in a while since I've been using Halloween. But either way, it will be available if it appears in your market. :)

gaboi007
11-06-13, 08:38 PM
Ive been tryin to breed this dragon since it came out. I have also been following this thread. The combo I noticed that works the best is lotus and night. But most android users don't have a lotus unless they bought it. So my question is, is the REALLY a breedable dragon for android users. I pretty sure I'm at over 100breedings now and still no raven

mjauuuu
11-06-13, 09:34 PM
Ive been tryin to breed this dragon since it came out. I have also been following this thread. The combo I noticed that works the best is lotus and night. But most android users don't have a lotus unless they bought it. So my question is, is the REALLY a breedable dragon for android users. I pretty sure I'm at over 100breedings now and still no raven

As long as you can see it in your market you should be able to breed it. It is super rare after all so could take one try, or it could take 100+ tries it all depends on your luck. Keep trying and don't give up! I'm sure you'll get it soon enough:)

mrarfan
11-06-13, 09:46 PM

Not most! ALL Android users can't have Lotus :p Except if they buy or they transfer to iOS :p
You can use a Night Elf Dragon :p

mjauuuu
11-06-13, 11:21 PM
Not most! ALL Android users can't have Lotus :p Except if they buy or they transfer to iOS :p
You can use a Night Elf Dragon :p

Pretty sure that's exactly what gaboi007 wrote.:rolleyes: You could also use Night x Night if you don't have NE.

Anasarra
11-07-13, 11:15 AM
Thanks all for writing back! Raven was not in my Market so I made the leap of fear and clicked "install" for DS Halloween. I have been playing since March (2013) and I was so afraid to mess up how everything works. I am on iPad. The app came as a new icon .... So when I opened ... All my dragons were there plus now the airship appeared. (I was avoiding the Arctic Isles). I was always anxious that I would never be able to go 'back to the way it was'.... Strange thing is, my "old" icon for DS is still showing on my iPad and I can open it right back to my "old" way! So how does this work??? Can I play on one or the other and they link?

kooky panda
11-07-13, 11:42 AM
Thanks all for writing back! Raven was not in my Market so I made the leap of fear and clicked "install" for DS Halloween. I have been playing since March (2013) and I was so afraid to mess up how everything works. I am on iPad. The app came as a new icon .... So when I opened ... All my dragons were there plus now the airship appeared. (I was avoiding the Arctic Isles). I was always anxious that I would never be able to go 'back to the way it was'.... Strange thing is, my "old" icon for DS is still showing on my iPad and I can open it right back to my "old" way! So how does this work??? Can I play on one or the other and they link?
The games are separate, but run side by side. To avoid any issues, force close out your regular game while you play the halloween version.
You can play both but you will see a delay going from one game to another. Also issues may happen if you are running both games.

Anasarra
11-07-13, 02:17 PM
Thanks so much Kooky for reading all these threads and helping us when we get ... Well... Confused?! I still have one small spot that is cloudy for me - what does it mean or how do I "force close"? On my iPad I push a soft round space (with a white square in it) and that closes what I am doing - brings me to the main screens with all the icons from which to select. I do know how to double tap on that button/space which shades down the top 3/4 of the screen and the most recent used apps appear along the bottom of the screen. They dance with a small red circle at the edge of each - and I can touch on each one to REALLY close them - but they don't erase or go away. Is that "force closing"?

gaboi007
11-07-13, 02:21 PM
Thanks for the feed back, other than more diamonds :) this is the only other dragon I would like to have.guess I will keep it trying til its gone

ramothsflight
11-07-13, 02:23 PM
Thanks so much Kooky for reading all these threads and helping us when we get ... Well... Confused?! I still have one small spot that is cloudy for me - what does it mean or how do I "force close"? On my iPad I push a soft round space (with a white square in it) and that closes what I am doing - brings me to the main screens with all the icons from which to select. I do know how to double tap on that button/space which shades down the top 3/4 of the screen and the most recent used apps appear along the bottom of the screen. They dance with a small red circle at the edge of each - and I can touch on each one to REALLY close them - but they don't erase or go away. Is that "force closing"?

Yep. That's how you force close or do a hard shut down for an app on the iPad.

Anasarra
11-07-13, 08:39 PM
Thanks ramoth! I was hoping I had the right idea! No one else in my family has Apple! Everyone here is PC Microsoft...I went to the 'Dark Side' hehe!

aceblade
11-08-13, 11:26 AM
Ugh. Why is this so hard to get?
T_T

hatton2
11-08-13, 02:34 PM
Ugh. Why is this so hard to get?
T_T

I wish I knew about 50 times breeding and still can't get it, ugh

hatton2
11-10-13, 09:59 AM
GOT IT....

4 coral fails

Sorry this is the one I was referring to

gaboi007
11-13-13, 10:34 PM
Thanks for the feed back, other than more diamonds :) this is the only other dragon I would like to have.guess I will keep it trying til its gone

About an hour ago, I sped breed what I knew was a coral. After that I placed magic and night elf in the den again once again. This time I saw 16hours on the timer. I knew it was a 50/50 chance. Sped breed that and saw that I finally have the raven :D diamonds didn't even bring me this much joy. I'm ecstatic :cool: ......but now what? I guess its back to mercury

mjauuuu
11-13-13, 11:08 PM
About an hour ago, I sped breed what I knew was a coral. After that I placed magic and night elf in the den again once again. This time I saw 16hours on the timer. I knew it was a 50/50 chance. Sped breed that and saw that I finally have the raven :D diamonds didn't even bring me this much joy. I'm ecstatic :cool: ......but now what? I guess its back to mercury

Congrats!!!!:)

gaboi007
11-13-13, 11:19 PM
Congrats!!!!:)

Thankyou......also I was just joking about the mercury part.but I decided to put diamond and metal in thd den. After 1water and 1light I now have a mercury in my nest :cool:

J85909266
11-14-13, 12:18 PM
Got it, today, with Night Elf and Night.

added to post 1(KP)

kooky panda
11-14-13, 12:24 PM
For IO7 devices:
All you have to do is double tap the home button to bring up the multi-tasking view, then swipe up on the screenshot of the app you want to exit. The app will fly off the screen.

Prior to IOS7

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out.

buttabdullah99
11-27-13, 10:20 AM
Can't get this dragon keep getting corals and waters I want raven plz TL give me plz

wildhearts20
11-27-13, 02:31 PM
This dragon is very hard to get! I've been trying for it for weeks now lol, please don't leave before I get you raven :o

buttabdullah99
11-27-13, 09:59 PM
This dragon is very hard to get! I've been trying for it for weeks now lol, please don't leave before I get you raven :o
Really I am also trying for this and only corals and waters not even vampire fail plz at least give me vampire :(:(:( plz

aceblade
11-27-13, 10:39 PM
Yeah, this one was a pain.
I spent 700gold and used nothing but Boosted Breeding (during the free weekend) to burn thru a TON of Wizard dragons... but I finally got it.

kooky panda
01-03-14, 12:21 PM
Now Limited!

chic4stylin
01-03-14, 02:28 PM
Hmm, he's not showing in my market as limited. How do you know when one is limited?

wildhearts20
01-03-14, 03:25 PM
I still can't get him... ~_~ I might as well give up now

kooky panda
01-03-14, 03:27 PM
I am on IOS and I get this in my market. I normally do not see the changes until I close out my game or restart my device.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/ffa7d4a7-f750-4ba2-9add-0de715d7af28_zps5a28f721.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/ffa7d4a7-f750-4ba2-9add-0de715d7af28_zps5a28f721.png.html)

buttabdullah99
01-03-14, 03:39 PM
I tried for it very hard when It was new and now I just breed night with night elf and got 20 hrs OMG ;(:(:(

DragonMaster128z
01-05-14, 05:28 PM
Got it First Try Diamond(10) Night(7)!!! :D

kms899
01-05-14, 09:13 PM
I put mythic with bat for Cerberus, but get 16hrs, do you think it's raven.

chalupa2030
01-05-14, 09:23 PM

Charm or Aether!

DragonMaster128z
01-05-14, 10:29 PM

I don't think you can get raven with this combo! Its Either Aether or Charm.
To get raven you have to have Black/Black Black/Purple Black/Diamond or Diamond/Diamond Sorry!

MsNanaStolp
01-06-14, 06:28 AM

Yeah, I just tried one more time with Night & Magic, 16 hours...my fingers are crossed that it is Raven & not Aether, I already have that. Unfortunately I only have 2 gold left, so I am just gonna have to wait it out...I hate that!!!

Tigerlily2013
01-06-14, 10:35 AM
Until when can we get it? It does not pop up in my game anymore.

I am so annoyed as I have been trying for moths to get this one and nothing! Think I might say goodbye to this game soon as I haven't gotten anything I wanted for ages!

buttabdullah99
01-06-14, 12:47 PM
I am breeding planet with lotus 1st try got illusion so it's gud fail don't have 1 or 2nd try got 16 hrs hoping its raven but I think it's charm ;););)

kms899
01-06-14, 12:56 PM
Charm or Aether!

I got charm, sold it.

kms899
01-06-14, 12:57 PM
I don't think you can get raven with this combo! Its Either Aether or Charm.
To get raven you have to have Black/Black Black/Purple Black/Diamond or Diamond/Diamond Sorry!

Thanks

jus7_me89
01-06-14, 02:45 PM
for the ones who are still trying for raven: the best combo imo is night elf and lotus/night/night elf. i got it on both accounts in November.

sassylis
01-06-14, 03:59 PM
I've been trying with night/lotus/peacock for weeks and nothing but water and corals so just threw my diamond and night in thinking can't be any worse than what I've been getting and got 16 hours, just sped it up and it's a raven so I'm a happy bunny as I never have any luck with rare dragons...it took me 2 years and level 90 before I got my diamond!! xx

Kami365
01-06-14, 09:02 PM
I'm trying for Raven too,not getting so far,tried different combos,. Night/Lotus & Lotus/ NightElf & Lotus/Peacock & Aether/Night & Coral / Lotus...only got Coral/night/water /wizard etc..Now time isn't enough & my Den has 14 hours BT,.so its over for me unless speed up and try one more time....timer said 14 hours approximately left tho....Good Luck for those still trying for Raven.

dragongod007
01-06-14, 09:29 PM
have no night elf or anubis tried night and magic epic either get coral or ether no raven

SaphireTheDragon
01-07-14, 08:47 AM
Omg. I GOT A DARK ANGEL DRAGON FAIL TRYING FOR THIS!!! =D :)

belbar22
01-07-14, 09:14 AM

well done. I would love a fail like that.

buttabdullah99
01-07-14, 09:39 AM
Only 1 HOUR LEFT.
Last try for raven and got 23 hrs with night elf and lotus and its night good bye raven and go to hell ;););):p

LemonadeMouth173
01-07-14, 10:35 AM

What was ur combo, plz? Thx for replay

LemonadeMouth173
01-07-14, 10:37 AM
I got it as fail with lotus/ titan and i trade one of them for gem.

lorentw
01-07-14, 11:22 AM
Ok I saw this thread yesterday, I read about the hidden color, so I out my magic level 9 in with my night level 7, 16 hours later, a raven egg.
then off topic I was trying for a tropic hybrid and accidentally put my level 6 tropic with my level 6 forestfire and got 20 hours, could be magic, island or turtle right?

lorentw
01-07-14, 11:24 AM
Ok I saw this thread yesterday, I read about the hidden color, so I out my magic level 9 in with my night level 7, 16 hours later, a raven egg.
then off topic I was trying for a tropic hybrid and accidentally put my level 6 tropic with my level 6 forestfire and got 20 hours, could be magic, island or turtle right?
I was actually going to put tropic and forest in, so I guess my mis-tap might be ok.

SaphireTheDragon
01-07-14, 11:43 AM
What was ur combo, plz? Thx for replay

Lvl4 Night Dragon and lvl10 Diamond, good luck!

akocek
01-13-14, 08:32 AM
Is this dragon still available? I am seeing conflicting post about removal or just that it is limited and may be removed soon. Thx! Nook HD

sophiensissi
10-19-14, 04:32 PM
I can't get this one or libra. :(

Been trying for days...

But, I did get Scorpio and Capricorn which is awesome!

orleansparish
10-19-14, 08:01 PM
I'd been using DA and diamond Trying for this. Now seeing its hidden color again I may go back to using DA and peacock or Anubis and night elf. I really want this one! Pity me.

orleansparish
10-19-14, 08:02 PM
Only 1 HOUR LEFT.
Last try for raven and got 23 hrs with night elf and lotus and its night good bye raven and go to hell ;););):p

You are hilarious.