PDA

View Full Version : New Issue - Major Bug/Hack?

Chianti
10-15-13, 08:53 AM
I've posted about this in the thread "Major Hacks.." stuck on the top of this message board, however it seems as if this may be more prominent than I thought. I've already submitted tickets, so please don't reply simply suggesting that :)

Recently, I've been "LOSING" battles when the enemy does less (significantly less) than 50% damage to my kingdom. I reported DemonWind, as have others, but some have reported riverlilly as well. These players, somehow, are winning battles after doing little to do damage at all. In my case, DemonWind dispatched a few warriors, did 3% damage, and before a single building was destroyed the battle was over and I had lost 40 CROWNS (plus SIGNIFICANT resources). My level 51 base just lost to a level 30 player who didn't even destroy a single building?

I wanted to create a new thread because these attacks (hacks) are becoming more prominent. Kindly forward this information to the developers ASAP. I'm forced to keep my shield up, so I'm losing out on additional crowns and income I could be earning. Not very fair for a paying player.

FrozenTurtle
10-15-13, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the report! We're taking a look into this. Sorry that you've experienced any losses due to this. Please follow-up with your Support ticket and we'll take a look at your account and see what can be done.

Chianti
10-15-13, 11:57 AM
This problem is now widespread. I was hit 3 times by 3 separate people today, all using the same exploit. They attack with only warriors from all 4 corners of the map, and after 10-20 seconds the battle ends with only minor damage done to my base, yet its reported as a loss. I've now lost over 70 crowns due to this. Please, Turtle - you guys have to do something until the problem is fixed. Suspend attacks for 24 hours - anything. Give everyone a 7 day shield. Anything is better than bleeding resources due to this bug. I've put a lot of money into this game and I'm sure others have as well. This simply isn't fair.

flimsy of DevilsAdvocate was the most recent attack. Same issue.

Chianti
10-23-13, 09:33 AM
Storm8 you need to shut down your servers. For a week - whatever it takes. This game is beyond broken. These hacks continue to happen on a very widespread level. Almost every member of my alliance gets hit once or twice a day wit this hack. How have you not isolated it? How have you not make a statement about it yet? Just acknowledge that the bug exists and people will be compensated. The amount of work it's going to take you to undo all the damage this hack has done is tremendous. ****ing the servers until the bug is isolated and all players affected are compensated is your best bet. Otherwise you may be looking at a class action lawsuit.

I do not say that as a thread, I say that as a reality. People, like myself, pay REAL money for this game. This hack has been running rampant for almost a month now. Our REAL money is used to gain game currency (crowns, coins, gems). This hack steals those resources from us, which is identical to stealing REAL money from us. You are effectively allowing real theft to occur since you've done nothing about it. For instance, my ticket, #1089317, was submitted OCTOBER 14 and still hasn't been dealt with. Since that time, I've been hit by players exploiting this bug at least a dozen more times.

You cannot allow this to continue.

FrozenTurtle
10-23-13, 10:39 AM
Storm8 you need to shut down your servers. For a week - whatever it takes. This game is beyond broken. These hacks continue to happen on a very widespread level. Almost every member of my alliance gets hit once or twice a day wit this hack. How have you not isolated it? How have you not make a statement about it yet? Just acknowledge that the bug exists and people will be compensated. The amount of work it's going to take you to undo all the damage this hack has done is tremendous. ****ing the servers until the bug is isolated and all players affected are compensated is your best bet. Otherwise you may be looking at a class action lawsuit.

I do not say that as a thread, I say that as a reality. People, like myself, pay REAL money for this game. This hack has been running rampant for almost a month now. Our REAL money is used to gain game currency (crowns, coins, gems). This hack steals those resources from us, which is identical to stealing REAL money from us. You are effectively allowing real theft to occur since you've done nothing about it. For instance, my ticket, #1089317, was submitted OCTOBER 14 and still hasn't been dealt with. Since that time, I've been hit by players exploiting this bug at least a dozen more times.

You cannot allow this to continue.

Thanks for the ticket number! I've asked Support to assist you as soon as possible! Sorry for the delay. :(

Cougar669
10-23-13, 10:44 AM

You cannot allow this to continue. Agree wth you 100%. So many of these hackers are residing in the top clans which makes the weekly completions pointless. Our members are very active players are like the thought of been in the top three clans but when other clans have these hackers residing in there clans it's an unbeatable situation. These hackers are targeting our members while ranking thier clan and demoting ours. Please can you fix this game or shut the server down until you can confidently control this problem.