PDA

View Full Version : New Restaurant Update

carabellexo
10-14-13, 11:37 PM
Please visit this update thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955) for more information on this new feature!

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I noticed my iphone and my ipad had both done restaurant updates when I woke up this morning. I'm not quite sure what it means.

After you click Account Settings you then get that come up.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x399/Pudsey92/f45636eebf2e8782634277eaaf1c06be.jpg
http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x399/Pudsey92/ed3fc5644bccd043c6e1f68700ffb808.jpg

soclassymom
10-15-13, 02:03 AM
I have this update too, I'm wondering if I click log into another account what will happen???

carabellexo
10-15-13, 02:20 AM
I'm the same. Really hoping someone from TL can help us out.

kooky panda
10-15-13, 05:24 AM
Mod Maguar has reported this over. I also have this same option.

I would strongly advise not trying to do anything with this until we get some word on what this is!

igames4me
10-15-13, 05:32 AM
if this is true then this is a great idea

bigbux3
10-15-13, 06:43 AM
After 3 years, a log in option is now available...

igames4me
10-15-13, 08:05 AM
Tried it and it works but I only see this option on 7ios why not 6ios

carabellexo
10-15-13, 08:11 AM
Tried it and it works but I only see this option on 7ios why not 6ios

What did it do?

igames4me
10-15-13, 08:18 AM
What did it do?

The account I wanted went to the iPod but yet I still had access to the same account on my other device

I wanted to switch my daughters account from device to device but since the other device is only iOS 6 I can't so I just switched back to the same account

But yeah if it's iOS 7 you can switch very easy from one account to another

Tl pls make this for iOS 6

igames4me
10-15-13, 08:27 AM
Okay just did it on iOS 6

This is a great option since now to transfer no need to email tl to transfer
And wait 3-5 days

Just put my account to my iPod 4 and my daughters to iPod 5

meme1098
10-15-13, 10:21 AM
I'm on ipad4 with updated IOS7 but mine still looks the same. It has not changed so maybe a slow rollout?

TexasFarmerBarb
10-15-13, 01:05 PM
Wonder can we switch from acct to acct if I have 2 accts, one on iPad and one on iPhone? If I'm on my iPad and switch to the restaurant I have on iPhone, work on it, then switch back to my reg iPad account?

igames4me
10-15-13, 01:08 PM
Wonder can we switch from acct to acct if I have 2 accts, one on iPad and one on iPhone? If I'm on my iPad and switch to the restaurant I have on iPhone, work on it, then switch back to my reg iPad account?
Yes I was able to do that

bobbyrae
10-15-13, 01:20 PM
Interesting stuff.

TexasFarmerBarb
10-15-13, 01:29 PM
Yes I was able to do that

Wow that's great so I set passwords for each account then use my ID and password to switch back and forth? Just making sure before I try it!

carabellexo
10-15-13, 01:39 PM
Does anyone know if this works for all TL games or just restaurant?

igames4me
10-15-13, 01:46 PM
Does anyone know if this works for all TL games or just restaurant?

i believe restaurant only has this option but once you log in with other account all your games will follow you

TexasFarmerBarb
10-15-13, 01:59 PM
Can't do what I wanted to do because all games from other device will be transferred to the other! I just want restaurant from iPhone switch to iPad not all games! Did it do that for you, igames4me?

igames4me
10-15-13, 02:02 PM
Can't do what I wanted to do because all games from other device will be transferred to the other! I just want restaurant from iPhone switch to iPad not all games! Did it do that for you, igames4me?

no it transfer all your games from that storm id
but you can sign in back and forth if youd like takes about 2 sec

TexasFarmerBarb
10-15-13, 03:11 PM
no it transfer all your games from that storm id
but you can sign in back and forth if youd like takes about 2 sec

Ok so if I transfer from device 2 to device 1, then after done, transfer back to device 2 from device 1 do I have to log in both devices again so all games are where they belong?

misteedance
10-15-13, 06:07 PM
Im able to log in to my old storm 8 ID that I had on a android phone and then log back in to my ipad acct. Thank you TL :) this new option is awsome.

xoxjenn
10-15-13, 06:26 PM
So could you possibly make two restaurants? I'm not going to try anything yet, but that would be awesome. Especially if they got it on Bakery Story, too, considering I'm at level 93! Either way, awesome!

misteedance
10-15-13, 07:32 PM
So could you possibly make two restaurants? I'm not going to try anything yet, but that would be awesome. Especially if they got it on Bakery Story, too, considering I'm at level 93! Either way, awesome!

I dont think that will work you have to have the storm 8 ID and password to a existing game.

creolepraline
10-15-13, 07:46 PM
I did it on my ipad. I switched over to my iPod account with Ease. That one has iOS6. When I tried to see if I could go back to my ipad ios7 account, I could not.

So I had to go to ninjas live to put mh iPod account back on there.

creolepraline
10-15-13, 07:51 PM
I see where I had the problem at now. It only works through restaurant. For someone wanting to have two games. I'd suggest using a phone or something, download restaurant, set up an id and password and use this on the main device. So you can use your seasoned account still, but have fun building things up from the beginning.

I'm about to download all of the games on my iPod. Download dragon and start anew. Ill download the rest I play as the goals for them comes along. So much fun!

xoxjenn
10-15-13, 08:47 PM
I dont think that will work you have to have the storm 8 ID and password to a existing game.

Oh. :( That's no fun. Lol. Still a good update, though!

carabellexo
10-15-13, 11:36 PM
OMG I actually love this update. I find doing my tips easier on my ipad so now I am able to switch so I can. Thank you TL :)

TexasFarmerBarb
10-16-13, 03:59 AM
Im able to log in to my old storm 8 ID that I had on a android phone and then log back in to my ipad acct. Thank you TL :) this new option is awsome.

When switch, can I also water the other farm I have where my second restaurant is and the switch back to the originals?

carabellexo
10-16-13, 04:17 AM
When switch, can I also water the other farm I have where my second restaurant is and the switch back to the originals?

When you switch all your games under that ID switch along with it. And then when you want to switch back the same happens. If you have open games you may want to force close them after the switch, just to add the changes.

TexasFarmerBarb
10-16-13, 05:05 AM
When you switch all your games under that ID switch along with it. And then when you want to switch back the same happens. If you have open games you may want to force close them after the switch, just to add the changes.

Force close? Never done it! How???

carabellexo
10-16-13, 05:17 AM
Force close? Never done it! How???

You double tab the home button then all the open apps come up and you just swipe up on the app you want to force close.

igames4me
10-16-13, 05:21 AM
this is the best update ever

minidemon88
10-16-13, 05:41 AM
I saw there's a update for Restaurant Story version 1.6.9 yesterday and went on to update mine. The new feature is great whereby you can log in or change your setting. Nice! Though it does take way too long to implement this feature in-game. Hopefully we will have this feature in the other TL's games too. :)

By the way, I'm still using ios 6.1.3 and I got this update too. So that doesn't mean older firmware doesn't get an update. I guess the update will roll out to all slowly.

LalaSmooth
10-16-13, 11:34 AM
Why is this update late yet again?

DaojinWildfire
10-16-13, 11:47 AM
Please visit this update thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955) for more information on this new feature!