PDA

View Full Version : UPDATED Candy Mania- DOWNLOAD version 1.1.4

[S8] Regina
10-14-13, 04:00 PM
Sorry Candy Zappers! The Gummy Bear King broke all the candy in a sugar frenzy! Our recent app update will crash on devices running iOS 4 and 5. Look out for our next update 1.1.4 that will correct this.

In the meantime, please refrain from updating to version 1.1.3. If you already updated the app, you can update the OS version of your device to correct this issue.

We encourage you to create a Storm8 ID for the best game-play and customer service experience:

You can locate or create your Storm8 ID within the game. Select Settings > Help/FAQ and scroll down to "How to Access the Forum". Select "Create Storm8 ID Here" to create a Storm8 ID or "Storm8 ID" to see your account information.

Thank you!

Callie1974
10-15-13, 12:12 PM
Too late. Just finished 12 updates on various apps and can no longer connect to Candy Mania. my device is iPad 2 and IOS 4. When will this be fixed? Thanks.

greygull
10-15-13, 01:54 PM
Too late. Just finished 12 updates on various apps and can no longer connect to Candy Mania. my device is iPad 2 and IOS 4. When will this be fixed? Thanks.

iPad 2 should be able to upgrade to a minimum of 6.1.3 (I haven't checked if they can do the new 7 version or not yet).

[S8] Regina
10-17-13, 04:11 PM
Please download our newest update, version 1.1.4, to fix the crashing issues with devices running iOS 4 and 5. Thank you all for your patience :)

Download from the App Store! (http://bit.ly/19Vfaf9)

Blast those Candies!

Azriemw3
11-03-13, 02:07 PM
Is there also for android??? (1.1.4)

nmishii
11-03-13, 02:25 PM
Is there also for android??? (1.1.4)

No, not for android. Might get it a long time from now, might not get it at all

ckandie
12-08-13, 10:45 AM
Scents up date energy won't refill .

10sweetcheeks
04-27-14, 01:47 AM
Why give us the opportunity to get the gems if we can't even download the game, it's kinda dumb if u ask me

10sweetcheeks
04-27-14, 01:48 AM
So dumd to give us the opportunity and then not being able to download it, so sad I was looking forward to playing another game.

andromedablack
04-27-14, 05:31 AM
I play on Android and got a goal in Fashion Story to download Candy Mania, I started to play to reach level 12 and get 3 more gems but the game crushes all the time!!!And when it crashes I loose 1 energy so it's impossible to level up!!! It's so annoying to win a level and then the game shuts down and when I load it again I have lost my energy AND I have to play the level I already won again!!! Please fix this!!!

kimmuwa
04-29-14, 02:32 AM
I play on Android and got a goal in Fashion Story to download Candy Mania, I started to play to reach level 12 and get 3 more gems but the game crushes all the time!!!And when it crashes I loose 1 energy so it's impossible to level up!!! It's so annoying to win a level and then the game shuts down and when I load it again I have lost my energy AND I have to play the level I already won again!!! Please fix this!!!
me too =_= i've deleted it on my android and then downloaded it again so that it couldn't change

kooky panda
05-05-14, 10:23 AM
No, not for android. Might get it a long time from now, might not get it at all

Closing since this is an older thread discussing an out dated version of the IOS game.

Note: The game is now available for Android!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68342-Candy-Blast-Mania-for-Androids!!