PDA

View Full Version : Gift glich, anyone else have this issue?

baw24
01-06-11, 07:55 AM
Not a big deal, but not sure what impact it has on my money.
If I accept gifts, no problem, but then if I use the gift, ie put it out on the counter, any customers I currently had in the place disappears. Now, I haven't checked to see if food count goes down, or if I'm getting paid for what they're in the middle of eating, but it is kind of annoying.
And, if in fact, I'm not getting paid for the food being eaten, that's really bad. This happens almost every time I use a gift.
Again, not too big of a deal as I usually put all gifts out in a short time, but still a bug.
Anyone else experience this?

Unregistered
01-06-11, 06:04 PM
Not a big deal, but not sure what impact it has on my money.
If I accept gifts, no problem, but then if I use the gift, ie put it out on the counter, any customers I currently had in the place disappears. Now, I haven't checked to see if food count goes down, or if I'm getting paid for what they're in the middle of eating, but it is kind of annoying.
And, if in fact, I'm not getting paid for the food being eaten, that's really bad. This happens almost every time I use a gift.
Again, not too big of a deal as I usually put all gifts out in a short time, but still a bug.
Anyone else experience this?

Thatz wat happens to me...ANNOYING RITE??

vvsnoflakes
01-07-11, 06:15 PM
How come when I get gifts they say that it is in the gift place from the main menu I go there and there is only 4 gifts when I have accepted almost 20? There are no more gifts.

Unregistered
01-08-11, 07:20 AM
How come when I get gifts they say that it is in the gift place from the main menu I go there and there is only 4 gifts when I have accepted almost 20? There are no more gifts.

All of your recipes are combined on that single graphic, you will not see 20 pics of stew in the graphics of the My Gifts tab. They are all combined. You are not losing your gifts.