PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Dragon Story Missing Dragons and Habitats

PelletAR
10-14-13, 02:53 PM
Hi, I just downloaded the Halloween Story version of Dragon Story and there seems to be a issue with it. A few of my habitats are invisible and almost all of my Dragons as well. I can see their shadows and click on them but they aren't visible. Some I can see in the pop up menu once I've clicked on them but not all. This has happened with almost all of the side versions I download. How can I fix this?

greygull
10-14-13, 04:30 PM
Which device are you playing on?

PelletAR
10-14-13, 05:12 PM
Which device are you playing on?

I'm sorry I should have mentioned that. I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy S3.

I also need to clarify something I wrote in my post. I wrote that it happens with all of the side versions. By that I meant that it was fine before today on both the main version and Tropics which I downloaded several days ago. However since downloading the Halloween version I can no longer see several of my habitats and most of my Dragon on Any of the versions. That includes the regular one. Did downloading the Halloween version corrupt my game?? Will I ever be able to see my dragons again?

greygull
10-14-13, 07:22 PM
Did you move the game to the SD card? Do you close out other apps before opening DS?
How long have you left the game open at one time? If you leave it open a little longer, and keep the screen active, things should start loading.

PelletAR
10-15-13, 04:00 AM
No I haven't moved it over to my SD card yet. I don't usually have ds open for too long as beyond breeding once a day and collecting coins there isn't much to do in the game however when I first saw the items were missing I left it open for longer. At least 5 minutes. How long do you suggest I keep it open? Will I need to do this every time? I barely have enough time in the day to play them as it is.

PelletAR
10-15-13, 04:05 AM
This isn't happening on any other games or on Dragon Story with any other device. And it's never happened before. I know my phone can handle the game as it's had no issues in the past and I have much more memory hogging, higher graphic games. I even made sure nothing else was running in the background but it doesn't help. it's also the same habitats/dragons every time, don't know if that info helps.

greygull
10-15-13, 11:26 AM
When you first download a new version, it can take a bit before everything loads. Once it has loaded, it should remain, at least until you clear the cache again, or download another version. I've had it happen to me several times ;) Just try waiting a little longer, or visiting a few people (if possible).

echo005
10-18-13, 01:53 AM
samsung galaxy ace 2.i get this ( as well as the other stuff i mentioned in another thread) but not all the time and re-installing etc makes no difference.sometimes the dragons are there sometimes not and usually it's not the whole island at the same time

kooky panda
10-18-13, 05:30 AM
samsung galaxy ace 2.i get this ( as well as the other stuff i mentioned in another thread) but not all the time and re-installing etc makes no difference.sometimes the dragons are there sometimes not and usually it's not the whole island at the same time
Try going under your Settings - Application manager - Dragon Story and hit the clear data button.

echo005
10-18-13, 03:01 PM
nope.that doesn't sort out the problem-still intermittently disappearing.does it on all versions of DS and i cleared data for all of them

PelletAR
10-19-13, 01:11 PM
Yeah this is the first time this has ever happened before but the odd part is that it was happening with all versions. I have noticed it's been the same Dragons and usually my more rare ones. (I.e. Pink, Night, things like that) whereas the base or easy to get dragons and their habitats are there. What about the Halloween story version could have possibly caused it to happen with all versions? I will say a big big thank you to Kooky Panda, I cleared the data on all 3 versions before opening the Halloween version and it loaded up with no issues.

PelletAR
10-19-13, 01:12 PM
So my issue has been resolved. :)

echo005
10-21-13, 04:20 AM
hello TL.are you doing anything about the invisible dragons/habitats,lagging/crashing? even my IOS neighbors are having problems now and last night when i was playing pet story that crashed too-first time any other TL game has done that

pattylew
10-11-14, 06:08 AM
I just loaded Halloween version and it freaks out when visiting neighbors - I keep getting old rewards as pop ups. Also, it will not post a message longer than one line - it just cuts it off instead of wrapping. I am on I-phone 5c using IOS 7.

jaesha
10-11-14, 10:08 AM
Came to see what had been reported with the Halloween version. I've not been able to play it. Constant reward pop ups for dragons I have and dragons I don't have. Popup that I just made level 150, when I've been 150 for months and should be well past that. I hope I haven't lost all the XP I've gained. Can you confirm this?

Also, the wall post conversation has been cut to only display 1 line and the game constantly goes into processing mode. I had to close it and go back to regular version. Will we miss out on anything if we don't play the Halloween version?

I'm on iPad Air, latest update. I tried logging in on my iPhone 5s. I don't have all the award popups and processing issues, but wall posts are limited to 1 line.

kooky panda
10-11-14, 02:07 PM
These issues should now be fixed.

See current thread After installing new Halloween DS continuos goal completion pop-ups when doing visits (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?73945-After-installing-new-Halloween-DS-continuos-goal-completion-pop-ups-when-doing-visits)

Closing this thread since it was on issues for last Halloween.