PDA

View Full Version : Resetting the game on Android Phone.

Ryverleigh
10-14-13, 02:24 PM
My husband and I both play, he is playing on an android phone that belonged to his sister previously. The phone does not have service but rather serves as a gaming and music device. When he downloaded the game it appears his sister had previously played, in fact she set up a Storm 8 ID on Dragon Story, Restaurant Story, and Fashion Story. He picked up where she left off but he has mentioned to me that he wished he could start from the beginning to create his own Island as well as his own restaurant. Is there a way to reset it? When we uninstalled the games on my phone and reinstalled they kept my S8 info so we're wondering if maybe it is ties to the mei card inside the phone, does anyone know? Or does anyone share a device with multiple accounts and can tell us how to log her info out? Thanks.

creolepraline
10-14-13, 02:37 PM
Do you have access to another phone for a few minutes possibly?

If so, switch the account he doesn't want over to that phone. Whomever it belongs to can delete the storm8 and teamlava game later.

On the phone he uses the current account will be removed. When he opens a game it will be like its been played for the very first time. He can then proceed to set up his own ID and start all over again.

Hope that helps!

kooky panda
10-14-13, 05:03 PM
My husband and I both play, he is playing on an android phone that belonged to his sister previously. The phone does not have service but rather serves as a gaming and music device. When he downloaded the game it appears his sister had previously played, in fact she set up a Storm 8 ID on Dragon Story, Restaurant Story, and Fashion Story. He picked up where she left off but he has mentioned to me that he wished he could start from the beginning to create his own Island as well as his own restaurant. Is there a way to reset it? When we uninstalled the games on my phone and reinstalled they kept my S8 info so we're wondering if maybe it is ties to the mei card inside the phone, does anyone know? Or does anyone share a device with multiple accounts and can tell us how to log her info out? Thanks.
I am not sure if support will do this , but you can try sending them an email and explain that these games were already on the device when he got it .
Not sure if they will do anything but it is worth a shot.
support@teamlava.com

kbrown0410
10-15-13, 05:04 AM
If there is no other device available, he could try removing all traces of the game from any storage (internal or external) on the phone, using the USB attachment to the computer. Uninstall the game first, then delete files and folders from inside the phone. Log in to Google Play with a new email account and reinstall the games, see if that works. All else fails, there is always a factory reset...