PDA

View Full Version : When are they making a BS:Halloween Edition?

ashybooluvswelle
10-14-13, 08:21 AM
So I noticed that RS and DS already have Halloween editions. I'm just wondering when the one from BS comes out.I have been waiting for this all year!

graciessweets
10-14-13, 01:08 PM
Like everything with BS....I'm sure TL is too "busy" at this time. Maybe Jean Pierre has just made another mess in the kitchen and doesn't have time to complete a Halloween version, weekly teasers, and/or updates on time this week ;-)

nky1111
10-14-13, 05:06 PM
now they are always busy with ds and fs2. these old series of games are completely neglected.

cherryberry9
10-14-13, 07:37 PM
Like everything with BS....I'm sure TL is too "busy" at this time. Maybe Jean Pierre has just made another mess in the kitchen and doesn't have time to complete a Halloween version, weekly teasers, and/or updates on time this week ;-)

Haha that made me laugh!

mytsa
10-14-13, 10:55 PM
in case BS stands for Bakery Story, i must tell you that i've been working on the Halloween goal a few days already

jtdesignz
10-15-13, 12:51 AM
So I noticed that RS and DS already have Halloween editions. I'm just wondering when the one from BS comes out.I have been waiting for this all year!

Never and a day.

And if they by some chance they actually did, they would just ***** you out of your 6 gems for downloading it.

ashybooluvswelle
10-16-13, 10:37 PM
in case BS stands for Bakery Story, i must tell you that i've been working on the Halloween goal a few days already

I have as well but I'm talking about the update where all the customers are in costumes and there are more halloween items

sls0991
10-16-13, 11:48 PM
Again, this lack of communication for TL is really starting to get annoying. I don't want to hear little jokes about someone slipping on frosting in the kitchen or other nonsense. I admire professionalism and I'm starting to see that TL just doesn't have it..

chewytwix
10-17-13, 05:15 AM
this time last year bs started to become really unpopular. old timers quit and new people come and go. i dont think there will be a halloween version this year esp since the holiday is two weeks away. last year, the new version came out the first week oct/late september!

kooky panda
10-17-13, 05:26 AM
Looks like it has been delayed but will be coming soon!
Bakery (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59878-Weekly-Update-16-10-2013&p=758367&viewfull=1#post758367)

I really wish TL would let us have teasers again, but I do hope we get some autumn decor.

Edit IceePenguin:

Sorry but this week's content is a bit delayed! Here is a sneak peek at what is being conjured up for your Bakeries!

http://i.imgur.com/A6gd4Cu.png

tennysonrobin
10-17-13, 05:46 AM
It's okay, take all the time you need TL. Am I the only one who doesn't bother that much? XD

Azriemw3
10-17-13, 06:01 AM
BS's popularity waned last year when the prices of items and recipes quadrupled. A lot of players closed their bakeries and quit. As far as lack of communication, that is not new. I have been playing the story games since they started, in the beginning there were no updates for months at a time. It is only within the past year and a half or so that there have been weekly updates. I'm sure we will get an update sometime this week (and no, I'm not. TL groupie, I have complained many times in this forum).

When did you start play

nic1967
10-17-13, 09:53 AM
I don't want to stop playing bs or RS but I have to say I've been considering it. I'm so fed up with TL & their lack of ANYTHING customer service related -such as answering our questions here- that it's gotten t the point that I have to force myself to do the neighborly thing & tip every day. They don't listen to us at all & they only concentrate on their big moneymakers. It doesn't seem to matter that bs used to be one of them & could be again IF they actually put the time & effort into it.

ashybooluvswelle
10-17-13, 07:13 PM
I don't want to stop playing bs or RS but I have to say I've been considering it. I'm so fed up with TL & their lack of ANYTHING customer service related -such as answering our questions here- that it's gotten t the point that I have to force myself to do the neighborly thing & tip every day. They don't listen to us at all & they only concentrate on their big moneymakers. It doesn't seem to matter that bs used to be one of them & could be again IF they actually put the time & effort into it.

I agree I find it difficult to even take the time to tip about 85% of my neighbors don't even play anymore. I wish I would have started playing sooner back when it was much more popular.*sigh* :eek:

MizCricket
10-18-13, 06:38 AM

They don't come out with a holiday version for every game for each holiday. They spread it around. BS got a fall treats version so I think it's unlikely to get a Halloween version but you never know! :-)

gdmcrjunkie
10-18-13, 11:47 AM
I agree I find it difficult to even take the time to tip about 85% of my neighbors don't even play anymore. I wish I would have started playing sooner back when it was much more popular.*sigh* :eek:

I keep seeing people say BS isn't active but I play BS&DS&CS, along with a couple others I've stopped playing, and none of them are even half as active as BS which is full of 4 star players...

Anyhow as BS is my favourite TL game I hope we'll get a different (iOS) edition even if isn't for Halloween.

auntagonist
10-18-13, 06:22 PM
I saw this was offered in iOS, and now I can't find it my App Store. It says not available in Canada, but I'm seeing comments from people in the States who can't download it either. I've so been looking forward to Halloween decorations and would like to know what's going on.

It's the same with Farm Story - I was offered a Halloween edition this morning which I planned to download after work and now it seems to have disappeared.

xoxjenn
10-18-13, 06:58 PM
Not having the themed updates doesn't bother me much. It just changes the neighborhood around it some. I'd rather TL put all of their energy into our weekly updates. It seems like RS is dead (lots of inactive players), but they get LOTS of items with their updates while BS gets only three or four items. I only play BS, but I just started playing RS, too, because I am starting to get bored. :( I've been playing for 3 years so I don't wanna quit either.

xoxjenn
10-18-13, 06:59 PM
Also I used to love coming to the forums, but even those are dying out since they don't give us teasers or contests anymore!

Trixie6969
10-19-13, 01:57 PM
I'm losing neighbors too or they significantly dropped their gameplay as I have. If they could could at least re-release previous years Halloween items it might generate some excitement. That probably wont suffice for older players, but they have a chance to get items they didn't in previous years, but it's something. It doesn't have to be a complete Halloween version.... Just unlock (I know it's not quite that easy, lol) older stuff.

Are they gonna let this game fizzle out too?

sls0991
10-19-13, 05:49 PM
I'm losing neighbors too or they significantly dropped their gameplay as I have. If they could could at least re-release previous years Halloween items it might generate some excitement. That probably wont suffice for older players, but they have a chance to get items they didn't in previous years, but it's something. It doesn't have to be a complete Halloween version.... Just unlock (I know it's not quite that easy, lol) older stuff.

I agree and as others have stated, most of my neighbors don't play or tip as much as they use to, which makes me not feel like tipping or playing. I am just trying to master recipes now, which gets boring and the lack of halloween content and excitement has me bored. I planned on dropping a few hundred dollars on this game when I get my refund from college, but now I'm considering against it. I'd be really pissed if I spent that kind of money and then updates stopped or all me neighbors left completely. I was really just hoping to get some good stuff during black friday, but unless I get some kind of guarantee from TL that there WILL indeed be a black friday sale with good items, I think I will take my money elsewhere.

Trixie6969
10-20-13, 01:25 AM
I agree and as others have stated, most of my neighbors don't play or tip as much as they use to, which makes me not feel like tipping or playing. I am just trying to master recipes now, which gets boring and the lack of halloween content and excitement has me bored. I planned on dropping a few hundred dollars on this game when I get my refund from college, but now I'm considering against it. I'd be really pissed if I spent that kind of money and then updates stopped or all me neighbors left completely. I was really just hoping to get some good stuff during black friday, but unless I get some kind of guarantee from TL that there WILL indeed be a black friday sale with good items, I think I will take my money elsewhere.

Agree...I started playing TL games about 3 years ago...City, Farm,Bakery & RS...I did leave Sept of 2012 as I got tired of gem traps & real life....it was still fun...I came back in May of this year & it seems the most focus is DS...why can't TL spread their creativity & game playing to their older games which got them where they are today?

I don't want this game to follow City & Farm (and now Fashion). I hope they will lower the expansions, and decide to revamp the game. My opinion.

happyheartfla
10-20-13, 09:36 AM
Customers in costume????? I play DS, BS, and RS and I haven't seen costumes in any of them! So..what are all the complaints?

happyheartfla
10-20-13, 09:50 AM

I too was having a problem with inactive neighbors, materials requests not being filled, etc. I took the time to visit each one and delete the ones that appeared inactive, kept 2 stars and up, and used the community board and these forums to get new neighbors! Now I'm back in business!

I play BS, RS, and DS. Personally, I find DS kind of boring (on android), as there's not much to do there. BS and RS story seem to alternate as my favorites. Right now RS has the cutest decorations, but the recipes are boring. Tomorrow, who knows, it will probably be BS.

nmishii
10-20-13, 10:22 AM
Customers in costume????? I play DS, BS, and RS and I haven't seen costumes in any of them! So..what are all the complaints?

Last year there were Halloween and Christmas versions where the customers were in holiday clothing and the games had holiday backgrounds. They don't do that anymore. Holiday wersions are the regular version with a holiday splash screen

happyheartfla
10-20-13, 10:53 AM
Last year there were Halloween and Christmas versions where the customers were in holiday clothing and the games had holiday backgrounds. They don't do that anymore. Holiday wersions are the regular version with a holiday splash screen

I understand that...what I don't understand are all the complaints about one game vs another. None of them have it this year. This year's model is different, so deal with it!! :p

joanmartins
10-21-13, 01:07 PM

hm... 2014?

pegsfarm1
10-25-13, 01:52 PM
Ok. So they can make a Bubble Mania Halloween edition, but not a Bakery Story Halloween? Seriously???

nmishii
10-25-13, 02:21 PM
Ok. So they can make a Bubble Mania Halloween edition, but not a Bakery Story Halloween? Seriously???

Yes. They spread out the different versions between their games. Some games got a fall version and no Halloween version. Others got a Halloween version and no fall version. And some might have gotten neither. They chose to give Bakery Story a fall version and no Halloween version.