PDA

View Full Version : Goal gone before the time was up

Naschwa
10-14-13, 08:01 AM
Did anyone had the same problem? I was still collecting leaves and had still more then 3 hours left. Wanted to buy the rest of the leaves with gold so I also had the falling leaves dragon. But then it was totaly gone. So now I don't have the falling leaves dragon

jonat123
10-14-13, 10:46 AM
Same problem here. Even worse, Equinox dragon dissapeared from storage when the Goal went away ! I still have the 168 leaves in my storage, but no dragon.

ginrae22
10-14-13, 10:57 AM
Same problem here. Even worse, Equinox dragon dissapeared from storage when the Goal went away ! I still have the 168 leaves in my storage, but no dragon.

It took a dragon that you already had! OMG that is just downright wrong. Hopefully they will see this soon because I emailed support a week ago and haven't heard back ...and you don't want to wait that long to get your dragon back. But really that majorly sucks.

Naschwa
10-15-13, 12:50 PM
Then I guess I'm lucky as I have that dragon in storage. Also the 183 leaves I did collect. I did sent a email to lava support but haven't heard anything yet. Will post it here if I hear anything