PDA

View Full Version : Anyone missing Push Notifications today?

sharpguy32
10-14-13, 12:15 AM
I'm a bit puzzled today. Every thing has been working just fine lately. Today, I'm <u>not</u> getting <u>any</u> notfifications when food is done etc. I've had several recipes spoil because I wasn't paying attention and relying on the normal notifications to remind me. ><

Trying to figure out if an issue on my end or the game server!?

So to clarify, I'm not getting any notifications when food is done like normal.

kooky panda
10-14-13, 07:03 AM
Try going under your device settings and the game settings and turn your notification off then back on again.

If still issues, you can try deleting and redownloading the game.

If your notifications are still not working, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

sharpguy32
10-14-13, 07:49 PM
Thanks, had to delete and redownload to get it to work. Restarting, turning notifications on/off, clearing cache, etc didn't work.

stephanie40403
10-18-13, 10:31 AM
I have noticed it as well. I am deleting and redownloading to see if that helps also.

sillymellie
10-19-13, 05:29 PM
I have the same problem since yesterday. Is it safe to delete it even though it says I will lose all my data when I try to delete it?

kvoeller
10-19-13, 09:31 PM
I have the same problem since yesterday. Is it safe to delete it even though it says I will lose all my data when I try to delete it?

That notification is coming from your device, not TL. Your game progress is saved on the TL servers so deleting and reinstalling doesn't cause you to lose anything.

sillymellie
10-19-13, 11:18 PM
Thank you!

I've tried and it doesn't change anything for me. I don't know what cause this but it annoys me to spoil food or miss a message.