PDA

View Full Version : Please make a little Sushi Chef

gra88
10-13-13, 05:29 PM
Please add a little Sushi Chef so we don't have to use the 50's Diner Chef for all the cooks. Just change his little clothes and there he is!:)

creolepraline
10-13-13, 05:38 PM
Too cute for words.

bigbux3
10-13-13, 07:19 PM
Wow. At first I thought this a real and actual item.
I agree. But good luck getting any of your ideas into the game.
I hope this gets added.

twospoons
01-24-14, 11:23 PM
Just bumping this to agree, and go one further--I'd love the sushi chef, as I'm about to redesign for Asian theme, but really any other chef would be good. Santa & snowman are too seasonal, I wasn't playing back when action chef was released, and my avatar is too busy hosting to cook! I'd get more 50s cooks, but seems weird to have twin cooks. So yeah, more chef types please!

bobbyrae
01-25-14, 07:43 AM
Wow. At first I thought this a real and actual item.
I agree. But good luck getting any of your ideas into the game.
I hope this gets added.

Yup.

@twospoons, i use multiple santa chefs and 50s cooks in my kitchen. I agree, it does look kinda strange having twin cooks but there you go. I would love some more chefs too. Could set up different cook stations. Would also love a bartender.

twospoons
01-29-14, 07:27 AM
i've given in. this is santa's slow season at the north pole, so he has apparently used this time to become an expert in chinese cookery and is now working in one of my kitchens. 50s chef is better with japanese food.

bartender would be awesome.

ElaineCarrel
02-03-14, 06:30 PM
I'm so tired of using either my 50's Chef or my Action Chef that I got during 1 of the Challenges last Spring. It would b gr8 2 have a variety of them 2 use.