PDA

View Full Version : Irrelevant challenges

jdevous123
10-13-13, 03:33 PM
Why do I have to reach levels in Dragon Story in order to complete challenges? I don't like Dragon Story or any other games like that. And when I finally (and reluctantly) complete a challenge regarding Dragon Story, I don't even get any keys for it? I really enjoy the challenges, but think they should be related to the actual game I'm playing, and if not, I should be able to bypass the Dragon Story challenges.

maguar
10-14-13, 12:12 AM
Promotional challenges to try other games do not have to be completed. If you leave them they'll generally expire after a period of time.

bobbyrae
01-05-14, 05:18 AM
Promotional challenges to try other games do not have to be completed. If you leave them they'll generally expire after a period of time.

Really? My clock just keeps resetting and the promotional challenges are ongoing for the same games. The truth is, the only way to get rid of them is to complete the challenges.

maguar
01-05-14, 03:06 PM
Really? My clock just keeps resetting and the promotional challenges are ongoing for the same games. The truth is, the only way to get rid of them is to complete the challenges.

Most will expire normally. There is a known issue with some resetting because the goal is still available in another region.

Yhgfguiijhgddtuoooiiiiju
01-10-14, 08:50 PM
Just pay no attention to them!