PDA

View Full Version : Lost Tickets

fiuzzini
10-13-13, 11:16 AM
over the past several days when i am awarded tickets I am not receiving them. i have sent counless emails to support with no resolve. Also i play on my iphone and ipad is there a way to combine the games

MiniLaura
10-15-13, 10:49 AM
Easy question first: You cannot play the same game on two different devices. Your Storm ID is linked to your device.

As for the lost tickets: Take screen shots when the tickets are awarded and lost. Send the screenshots, your ID, information about what device you play on, and a detailed description of what happened to support@sharkparty.com. I know you have already send emails to them, but you need to carefully document what happened for them to fully investigate your issue. Support is the only one who can restore your tickets.

Stormy1961
11-17-17, 08:02 AM
I have the same problem as minilaura so I must ask, how do you expect us to take a screenshot of something NOT doing what it is supposed to? In other words, how do we take a picture of missing tickets? I don’t receive my daily 30 tickets so you expect a picture of me NOT getting them. If I could do that I’d have an act in Vegas.