PDA

View Full Version : Orders are asking for products I can't produce!!!

avian946
10-13-13, 06:14 AM
First of I appologize if this has already been discussed in another thread I had a look but couldn't find it.

I recently leveled up to be able to buy a pizza oven, I have not bought it yet because I don't have 34,000 but I'm still getting orders coming through for pizza, I'm constantly having to cancel orders because I can't fill them. Which is extremely annoying! In my mind it would be better to only ask for orders that I have the buildings or machinery to produce, much like the herb garden I have not expanded there yet (and given the slow drop rate of expansion parts it'll probably take a couple of weeks) but I'm still getting orders for a herbs. It's also not possible to buy these items from other people because they are more expensive than the amount of money I will get for sending the delivery.

I'm sure I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. And hopefully storm8 could look at this for future updates.

sunkalito
10-13-13, 07:54 AM
Same thing with me. I hate getting orders with pizzas, herbs, fish... I have none of those. :(