PDA

View Full Version : How can the same person attack me three times?

Bakerman45
10-12-13, 05:45 PM
How do I get attacked by the same person three times? I don't understand how this happens. I never got to revenge on them so they shouldn't be able to attack me back.

I don't have a way to attack one person multiple times, so how do they do it?

MediusSyberia
10-12-13, 10:53 PM
How do I get attacked by the same person three times? I don't understand how this happens. I never got to revenge on them so they shouldn't be able to attack me back.

I don't have a way to attack one person multiple times, so how do they do it?

It's because they lose when attacking you so you will still be available to be attacked.

You only get a shield if someone actually beats you in a battle (gets over 50% vs your town). If people keep losing to you then you will still be alive for them or someone else to attack.

If you can't attack them it's either because they spend too much time online in KC or everyone else likes to attack them as well so they'll be under a shield a lot (which makes them un-attackable for 4-16 hours depending which shield they got).

Bakerman45
10-14-13, 03:12 PM
It's because they lose when attacking you so you will still be available to be attacked.

You only get a shield if someone actually beats you in a battle (gets over 50% vs your town). If people keep losing to you then you will still be alive for them or someone else to attack.

If you can't attack them it's either because they spend too much time online in KC or everyone else likes to attack them as well so they'll be under a shield a lot (which makes them un-attackable for 4-16 hours depending which shield they got).

They beat me three times and put a shield on me. How are they able to find me after the first attack if I didn't revenge attack them? Besides, a mod said that you can't revenge a revenge attack.

As I said, I never attacked some than once, so how are they doing it? It's not like you can punch their name in someplace and go to their place to attack them multiple times.

I doubt they're online 24/7. It would be a huge coincidence that they're online whenever I am.

kwhales
10-14-13, 03:55 PM
Some players see the same camps over and over again. I know I do.