PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the door!

momarmy
10-12-13, 10:48 AM
Can the door be moved? I click on design and click on the door but it won't moved. I try to sell it and store it but it says it can't be sold or store?

FruitLoopsFarms
10-12-13, 10:55 AM
You cant sell a door; your required to have at least one :) And you cant move a door, but you can buy another door and put it wherever you want :)

FruitLoopsFarms

momarmy
10-12-13, 11:50 AM
Once a buy another door what happens to the door that is already there?

angelmama24
10-12-13, 11:58 AM
Once a buy another door what happens to the door that is already there?

Nothing. Now you'll have two doors.

momarmy
10-12-13, 12:04 PM
I thought maybe the extra door you could sell. I visited another cafe and they had only 1 door and it was on the opposite side. I messaged them but haven't heard anything back!

igames4me
10-12-13, 12:08 PM
When you buy another one your able to move your doors..... And you can store one if you just want one door.... But don't sell it because after all you did pay gems for it

momarmy
10-12-13, 12:13 PM
Okay . . . thank you!

creolepraline
10-12-13, 01:36 PM
Also, when you buy a second door, the first one can also be moved to another location. So that little area that you had to decorate around can now be used. I'm always moving my two doors around, depending on my layout.

TinksThots
10-13-13, 02:07 AM
Yes, never ever ever sell your first door if you buy a second one, unless ten gems is no big deal to spend again if you ever change your mind on where you placed it. That extra one lets you move your door around anywhere and any time you please, but with only one, it MUST stay put. The game's programming requires a door and a register at all times, which includes picking the door up AT ALL without another one already in place. You can't sell or store the only register either for the same reason. ;-)

momarmy
10-14-13, 05:43 AM
Thanks everyone . . . appreciate it!