PDA

View Full Version : Please read

FruitLoopsFarms
10-12-13, 10:43 AM
I was just about to buy some Christmas d?cor from Restaurant Story: Christmas. Then it tells me the game is no longer supported >:( makes me mad. I also have normal Restaurant but there is nothing for Christmas that I can buy on there :( So then I went to see if they had a Christmas surprise box, and I was just about to buy one, but of course there wasn't one. I thought there was a surprise box for Christmas! :( Can you please support the Christmas edition again? PLEASE? Thank you. Or you guys could at least release some holiday d?cor a little early.

Thanks for reading and I'd like some thoughts on this.

~FruitLoopsFarms~

FruitLoopsFarms
10-12-13, 10:48 AM
And I messed up on the poll title. Sorry about that :)

TinksThots
10-13-13, 02:22 AM
I know exactly what you mean. If they're gonna stop supporting those versions, they should either carry over any content on them to the regular ones, or give us decent notice (via in-game popups for non-forum players too) that a bunch of stuff will soon be unavailable. It's just rude, plain and simple. >:(

helenikesekene
11-02-13, 12:21 PM
I would like to have christmas decor from the beginning of December. If it starts too soon I'll get tired. But if the best things are sold only day before the actual holiday, like it was with halloween, I also don't see much point in buying it just for a day.

bobbyrae
11-02-13, 12:38 PM
I voted no to early Christmas decor. I would prefer to have more Autumn decor (not halloween decor!) and THEN later on, Christmas decor.

nicola211982
11-02-13, 03:15 PM
I bought lots last year and still have access to last years special edition so it's easy for me to say I'm not bothered about new Cristmas content so early although I did vote yes in your poll. I will be putting out my decor slowly from the first week in December.

There is still time between now and then for autumn as I don't seem to have any stored from last year.

cherryberry9
11-02-13, 07:46 PM
Oh so I see we have two Scrooges who voted! Cmon get in the holiday cheer! LOL!!

Azriemw3
11-02-13, 11:46 PM
Don't really like christmas decoration more like Halloween ...last year chrismas decoration is cost too much gems

Azriemw3
11-02-13, 11:47 PM
I voted no to early Christmas decor. I would prefer to have more Autumn decor (not halloween decor!) and THEN later on, Christmas decor.

Lol same ...but I like halloween

bobbyrae
11-04-13, 02:23 PM
Oh so I see we have two Scrooges who voted! Cmon get in the holiday cheer! LOL!!

Three apparently.
Bah humbug...