PDA

View Full Version : Messages unreadable?

shammsjag
10-12-13, 09:36 AM
I am on Bakery Story Fall Treats, version 1.5.5.7.7, Android. More lately than ever, I see messages in my Messages as well as on other players' Walls, in which a lot if not all of the text is unreadable. Attached is just one example. I noticed this prior to the update all of the iPhones recently, so I don't believe that has anything to do with it. Is this just an incompatible thing with Android devices? It is sometimes very difficult to read what other players are saying to me. Sometimes just the one word "tips" will show up, but the rest of the message will be in Wikidinks or emoticons or something else. It seems to be increasing. Is there any solution? Am I the only one with this issue? Thanks!

shammsjag

angelmama24
10-12-13, 10:19 AM
This also happens to me should someone use a font that is not compatible with the one I have downloaded on my device. If you really wish to read these, I think you would have to download an emoli app or whatever your neighbors are using. I have no desire to do so.

happyheartfla
10-20-13, 10:49 AM
I too am seeing this. The unreadable fonts appear right in the middle of words and store names. Sometimes the whole message is unintelligable.