PDA

View Full Version : Farming?

syllrag
10-12-13, 01:36 AM
Someone mentioned that it is easier for high level to farm coins and ss in under 500 crowns, such as 2.5M in 2 hours. Is this true?

MediusSyberia
10-12-13, 03:50 AM
Not sure I understand exactly what you're asking?

2.5m in 2 hours is definitely possible if there's enough high res targets available to attack. At the moment the attacks seem a bit limited for the higher players and there's not a lot of high res targets available. It will also normally be easier for high levels to get these resources as they're likely to have a stronger army hence more chance of winning the battles.

kwhales
10-12-13, 03:12 PM
They also drop crowns to attack lower level camps. This way, with higher level troops they don't have to use many in attacks and while training more. They can continue to battle. It can be a none stop attacking event.

syllrag
10-13-13, 01:24 AM
They also drop crowns to attack lower level camps. This way, with higher level troops they don't have to use many in attacks and while training more. They can continue to battle. It can be a none stop attacking event.

Yes, that's what I meant. I wanna confirm if that's possible. Because she said that she can farm 350k each per battle with only around 40-60 thieves against low level opponents. That's pretty decent.