PDA

View Full Version : Could someone please help me

Ilovetodesign
10-12-13, 12:20 AM
Hi everyone,
How is everyone doing? Thank you to all who helped out with transferring things from my old kindle to the new one and now again to mt iPad.

I seem to have a bit of a problem with like 6 of my tables with the saddles. People won't go there. I think I need to rotate them but can't figure out what way.
My id is the same I use here. I also have some photos too.

Thanks,
Amy

onlyonedimple
10-12-13, 05:14 AM
I had the same problem in the beginning. I rotated one turn then waited to see if anyone sat in them. If they didn't I rotated again. I did this until someone did sit on them.

meme1098
10-12-13, 06:11 AM
The customers actually sit on the saddle sideways not how you would actually sit on it when riding. In other words, a stirrup is facing the table. How can that be comfortable is beyond me.
We have a bar-b-q place here with some saddle stools for customers & children and you sit on the stool exactly how you would when if the saddle were on a horse and you're riding.

sharpguy32
10-12-13, 01:59 PM
Move your saddles one or two squares away from the table. Then move them back. They will automatically rotate the correct way (same way a chair always automatically rotates with the back rest in the correct position). I suspect they are rotated the wrong way (hard to tell whats the "back rest" on the saddle ;) Picture is kind of tiny, I don't see objects in the way, but beware they'd need one empty square behind them to walk to it.