PDA

View Full Version : Now Introducing Dragon Story: Halloween for iOS and Android!

[S8] Regina
10-11-13, 05:24 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/ec1bc31ea6187df52127e2cac25ab3ba/tumblr_inline_muiudzcjmE1qm7yoc.png

Trick or Treat? Children on the Islands are getting excited for this year's spooky holiday, dreaming of all of the candy they are going to collect. However, something is different this year. There have been rumors spreading across the Island that new Dragons have be*** to roam around in the darkness. They absolutely love candy, so children had better beware when Trick or Treating on Halloween night. Where can you find these devious Dragons?

Download Dragon Story: Halloween from the App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragon-story-halloween/id712499885?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Download Dragon Story: Halloween from Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon7)

Consider yourselves warned! These Dragons are not only sneaky, but also extremely horrifying. Trying to catch one is not for the faint of heart. See below for all of the ghoulish updates.

http://i.imgur.com/AiT1cbI.png

If two heads are better than one, then three heads must be better than two! He may look cute at first, but make no bones about it, the new Skeleton Dragon is terrifying! He is sure to give your neighbors a fright!

Spider Dragon may not be as terrifying, but it makes up for that in its sneakiness and cunning. This creepy crawly will send shivers down your spine just thinking about it. It has a bite to die for and will spin a web to catch all of your delicious candies!

This last Dragon is shrouded in mystery - at least until next week. What spooky surprise will emerge from the shadows? You'll have to wait and see! Quoth the Dragon, 'nevermore'.

http://i.imgur.com/l2Vh1mo.png

In addition to this haunting update of Dragons, we wanted to add some devilish decorations for you all to add to your Islands. If you've got a sweet tooth for pumpkins, we have just the cure. Pick out the new Jack O' Lantern, Pair O' Jacks, or Pumpkin Patch and have pumpkins on display year round!

If pumpkins aren't quite your thing, you can cover your Island with some frightful additions to get your neighbors into the Halloween Spirit. Buy the new Scarecrow, Gravestone, and Hollow Tree. These spooky decorations are sure to give your neighbors a scare to remember!

Are you ready to be spooked by all the new Halloween content in Dragon Story? Let us know your favorite terrifying new Dragon or Decoration on our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/DragonStoryApp) page. Be sure to "Like" us to receive all of the latest news for Dragon Story right on your News Feed!

funnyrandomness5112
10-11-13, 05:28 PM
So This means that the old dragons won't come back? I really wanted boo. :(

JustKay
10-11-13, 05:33 PM

Just saw the pumpkin dragon up for sale. Not sure about the rest, but I think these new dragons are much cooler anyway!

knj00
10-11-13, 05:34 PM

They might still come back Funny, Pumpkin just came back. Also, this says nothing about the Vampire Dragon or that awesome new Pumpkin Dragon that was in the app store. So I'm sure more Halloween is coming than what is in this post. :)

knj00
10-11-13, 05:38 PM
Just to make sure I say it.... I absolutely LOVE this new Halloween update. I think it's terrific, good job TL. :)

AnonymousNoOne
10-11-13, 05:43 PM
Team lava you guys hit a dragon home run.

creolepraline
10-11-13, 07:00 PM
Oh my gosh! I just saw pumpkin. The one I REALLY wanted! Yay! I better get it. Be patient folks. If they brought him back, they may give the others over time.

yayacupcake
10-11-13, 07:46 PM
Can we get some clarification on this please? Saw this image on Android version:

https://lh4.ggpht.com/-sFdnEC9WlovoYoYblfpM806HI8AbAv33wXn5rsMLatORD2ainV wwPkBdipxGyUeGw=h900

Then saw this on iOS description:

- TRICK OR TREAT! Collect candy and other holiday treats from around the Isles to earn the Wraith and Headless Dragons!

This dragon looks like it would fit for the Headless Dragon. Wraith dragon is not obtainable by Android. Since this Trick or Treat thing isn't listed for Android, does it mean we can't get the Headless Dragon? And if so, why was the picture included in the Android version?

IrisheaglesOne
10-11-13, 09:59 PM
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the way the Halloween one changes everything. I want to keep this one forever if possible!! Beautiful!

LionsDragons
10-12-13, 06:29 AM
Hi all!

This may sound really stupid, but.....the new Halloween dragons aren't only available through the new Halloween app are they?? I mean, we can breed the new holiday dragons in the (old) regular app, right?

Thnx!

knj00
10-12-13, 09:22 AM
One thing I don't like about this new app is I can't access my wall when I am on someone elses island. It is very helpfull to be able to do this when I am returing visits from the people who visit me. Now I must go back to my island each time. :(

kooky panda
10-12-13, 09:26 AM
One thing I don't like about this new app is I can't access my wall when I am on someone elses island. It is very helpfull to be able to do this when I am returing visits from the people who visit me. Now I must go back to my island each time. :(
Oh looks like this is a change. I will check on this.

knj00
10-12-13, 09:28 AM

Thanks Kooky, I really hope this is just an oversight and not an intended change. :)

sunkalito
10-12-13, 10:30 AM
Lovin' this update. :D sosososo much!

Grumpy0491
10-12-13, 10:56 AM
Someone help me out here. Will these Halloween dragons appear in the regular version of the game. They are not in my market. Also, if I download the Halloween version will I lose all my progress from the regular version?

DragonRA7
10-12-13, 11:09 AM
Someone help me out here. Will these Halloween dragons appear in the regular version of the game. They are not in my market. Also, if I download the Halloween version will I lose all my progress from the regular version?

You can download the Halloween version no progress will be lost

MajicHearts
10-12-13, 11:14 AM
Quote Originally Posted by knj00
One thing I don't like about this new app is I can't access my wall when I am on someone elses island. It is very helpfull to be able to do this when I am returing visits from the people who visit me. Now I must go back to my island each time.
Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda
Quote Originally Posted by knj00
Thanks Kooky, I really hope this is just an oversight and not an intended change.

I too, hope this is an oversight. I miss it greatly!:(

Marmalademuffin
10-12-13, 12:48 PM
I just love this new update, especially the night sky! It is just wonderful! The dragons really show up well against the dark background when they jump up.
Thanks!!

Just to make sure I say it.... I absolutely LOVE this new Halloween update. I think it's terrific, good job TL. :)

mjauuuu
10-12-13, 12:54 PM
I just love this new update, especially the night sky! It is just wonderful! The dragons really show up well against the dark background when they jump up.
Thanks!!

Yes, yes and YES! Very impressed by all the work put into this halloween version. Awesome job TL!

doop01
10-12-13, 01:14 PM
I've found this quite annoying too. For this reason I have been using original DS. Thanks for checking Kooky, I hope that they can fix it :)

mrarfan
10-12-13, 08:33 PM
I love the update very much :D
The music is TOO epic!
I wonder why TL can't just update the original app like other games... :/

goldenpao
10-12-13, 10:44 PM
are we goin to get a goal/mission to download this halloween ver, so we could get 30 gold? I still haven't download it since i hope theres a goal for this, but aint got it until now

000gargoil000
10-12-13, 10:51 PM
are we goin to get a goal/mission to download this halloween ver, so we could get 30 gold? I still haven't download it since i hope theres a goal for this, but aint got it until now

I also waited, got the goal (and gold). iPad came a couple of days after iPhone.

miget411
10-12-13, 11:38 PM

If you "fix" this for iOS will you also give this ability to Android?

doop01
10-12-13, 11:55 PM
If you "fix" this for iOS will you also give this ability to Android?
You can already access your wall while visiting on android. Just hit the menu button on your device, this will bring up the DS menu and from there you can go to your wall :)

miget411
10-13-13, 12:50 AM
You can already access your wall while visiting on android. Just hit the menu button on your device, this will bring up the DS menu and from there you can go to your wall :)

Thank you. I never knew that!

jesskiee
10-13-13, 01:16 AM
Loving the Halloween theme!!!!! Plz plzzzzz I need Witch & Zombie :D

infinitelove19
10-13-13, 01:25 AM
I've found this quite annoying too. For this reason I have been using original DS. Thanks for checking Kooky, I hope that they can fix it :)

Agreed! Would love to play using this cool-looking update, but if I can't maneuver between pages easily I'll miss out on all your efforts to bring the new version to us!!

On that note, can we breed the new dragons in regular DS, or do we need to be on Halloween version for successful breedings of Halloween dragons? Thanks.

miget411
10-13-13, 02:23 AM
Agreed! Would love to play using this cool-looking update, but if I can't maneuver between pages easily I'll miss out on all your efforts to bring the new version to us!!

On that note, can we breed the new dragons in regular DS, or do we need to be on Halloween version for successful breedings of Halloween dragons? Thanks.

If they are in your market you can breed them.

kbrown0410
10-13-13, 04:14 AM
Pumpkin is in the market on the original version

pamhd1107
10-13-13, 06:33 AM
I love what you've done for Halloween ... Thank you... But PLEASE, PLEASE UPGRADE THE FARMS...

HenryLucky1
10-13-13, 07:35 AM
Can we get some clarification on this please? Saw this image on Android version:

https://lh4.ggpht.com/-sFdnEC9WlovoYoYblfpM806HI8AbAv33wXn5rsMLatORD2ainV wwPkBdipxGyUeGw=h900

- TRICK OR TREAT! Collect candy and other holiday treats from around the Isles to earn the Wraith and Headless Dragons!

This dragon looks like it would fit for the Headless Dragon. Wraith dragon is not obtainable by Android. Since this Trick or Treat thing isn't listed for Android, does it mean we can't get the Headless Dragon? And if so, why was the picture included in the Android version?
cool!!!!! is that an advanced pumpkin? LOL

doop01
10-13-13, 12:23 PM
cool!!!!! is that an advanced pumpkin? LOL
HENRYYYYY!!!! Where have you been?? Good to see you back here! :D

kooky panda
10-13-13, 03:45 PM

Hate to say but this option was removed by design. It was allowing users to view their neighbors albums.

doop01
10-13-13, 03:50 PM
Hate to say but this option was removed by design. It was allowing users to view their neighbors albums.
Well, that's a shame! It's so frustrating to have to go back home to check your wall again :(
So does this mean that it will also be removed for the regular DS game? I'm really hoping it's not!

mrarfan
10-13-13, 05:27 PM

Well lol...
But why? What's the problem of viewing other people's album? It will allow us to see what dragons they have :p
That's why I usually do :p
Please don't update the original app to this! =_=

infinitelove19
10-14-13, 03:28 AM
Well lol...
But why? What's the problem of viewing other people's album? It will allow us to see what dragons they have :p
That's why I usually do :p
Please don't update the original app to this! =_=

Agreed! My use was already waning, but this change will probably make me a non-player... Or at least one that doesn't ever visit neighbours & that is tough on new people starting up, especially with the outrageous food costs new ppl face. Hope they don't make this change permanent at the very least. Still disappointed I can't enjoy the new Halloween version like I'm used to.

Lesimony
10-14-13, 06:23 AM
And that feature was very helpful for families that are playing. I use it to check my husbands dragon levels during tournaments.

knj00
10-14-13, 06:33 AM

Not a very good change imo. People look at my album all the time and vise versa, is this really considered a problem? I don't mind it at all and I'm sure many others do not as well. There are a lot of other things that could be taken care of, not something so small and something people actually like being able to do. Oh well...

Thanks for checking on this Kooky. :)

captainhair
10-14-13, 06:41 AM
Has anyone gotten a goal for the update on Android?

mrarfan
10-14-13, 06:52 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/ec1bc31ea6187df52127e2cac25ab3ba/tumblr_inline_muiudzcjmE1qm7yoc.png

Trick or Treat? Children on the Islands are getting excited for this year's spooky holiday, dreaming of all of the candy they are going to collect. However, something is different this year. There have been rumors spreading across the Island that new Dragons have be*** to roam around in the darkness. They absolutely love candy, so children had better beware when Trick or Treating on Halloween night. Where can you find these devious Dragons?

Download Dragon Story: Halloween from the App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragon-story-halloween/id712499885?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Download Dragon Story: Halloween from Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon7)

Consider yourselves warned! These Dragons are not only sneaky, but also extremely horrifying. Trying to catch one is not for the faint of heart. See below for all of the ghoulish updates.

http://i.imgur.com/AiT1cbI.png

If two heads are better than one, then three heads must be better than two! He may look cute at first, but make no bones about it, the new Skeleton Dragon is terrifying! He is sure to give your neighbors a fright!

Spider Dragon may not be as terrifying, but it makes up for that in its sneakiness and cunning. This creepy crawly will send shivers down your spine just thinking about it. It has a bite to die for and will spin a web to catch all of your delicious candies!

This last Dragon is shrouded in mystery - at least until next week. What spooky surprise will emerge from the shadows? You'll have to wait and see! Quoth the Dragon, 'nevermore'.

http://i.imgur.com/l2Vh1mo.png

In addition to this haunting update of Dragons, we wanted to add some devilish decorations for you all to add to your Islands. If you've got a sweet tooth for pumpkins, we have just the cure. Pick out the new Jack O' Lantern, Pair O' Jacks, or Pumpkin Patch and have pumpkins on display year round!

If pumpkins aren't quite your thing, you can cover your Island with some frightful additions to get your neighbors into the Halloween Spirit. Buy the new Scarecrow, Gravestone, and Hollow Tree. These spooky decorations are sure to give your neighbors a scare to remember!

Are you ready to be spooked by all the new Halloween content in Dragon Story? Let us know your favorite terrifying new Dragon or Decoration on our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/DragonStoryApp) page. Be sure to "Like" us to receive all of the latest news for Dragon Story right on your News Feed!

I'm guessing the final one would be Raven Dragon! If that is released...I really want it :)
Anyone knows Raven from the DC comics? Lol

amicacordis
10-14-13, 10:00 AM

Not yet. I'm still waiting for it to start breeding.

BebeD721
10-14-13, 10:24 AM
Not yet. It seems like there are a lot of people already playing. Does anyone know if we still get the goal if we download the app now?

amicacordis
10-14-13, 11:09 AM
I just got the goal to download Halloween version!

stlgreg11
10-14-13, 11:59 AM
i just got it too

sunnybabi1986
10-14-13, 01:06 PM
They just released an update for Dragon Story: Halloween, Version 1.7.2

I downloaded it but haven't noticed any changes, despite the description of "performance improvements".

Has anyone else noticed what changed with this update?

cedkugedchgd
10-14-13, 01:11 PM
maybe with the update pumpkin will become breedable?

captainhair
10-14-13, 01:20 PM
I'm going to tell myself that posting here reminded TL to activate the goal :).

Anyways, now that I've downloaded it, this hallowe'en setup looks fantastic!

jbrad59
10-14-13, 01:21 PM
Didn't notice a difference after update. If anything it runs a little slower!

000gargoil000
10-14-13, 01:34 PM
Didn't notice a difference after update. If anything it runs a little slower!

They just released an update for Dragon Story: Halloween, Version 1.7.2

I downloaded it but haven't noticed any changes, despite the description of "performance improvements".

Has anyone else noticed what changed with this update?

Almost emberassing but did you notice the second dragon story icon on homescreen?
It took me some time to notice it. :)

sunnybabi1986
10-14-13, 07:06 PM
Almost emberassing but did you notice the second dragon story icon on homescreen?

2nd Dragon Story icon...huh? My icon looks the same as before, is yours different?

creolepraline
10-14-13, 07:53 PM
It fixed nothing! I'm STILL fighting the same ice isle dragons. AND they're going from level 12, to 11 and 10. When did that start? The dragons that beat polar before have lost to him. I give up. I have 27 dragons to heal by tomorrow afternoon. Which is when I think the tourney for Nightmare will start.

dragon1fighter
10-14-13, 08:32 PM

I don't see nothing what do you mean

creolepraline
10-14-13, 08:39 PM
i just got it too

Are you on iOS or android? I have yet to get the goal for this on android. I also haven't gotten the restaurant story goal and that's been out forever.

000gargoil000
10-14-13, 09:17 PM
I don't see nothing what do you mean

Oh ok, i'm on iOS, when i installed the update i didn't realize there was another "halloween-icon" to start the game.
I was not impressed by the update until i discovered the new icon.
:) :) :)

yayacupcake
10-15-13, 01:32 AM

So where do we sit on this one? Is it obtainable for Android? Doesn't seem like it since only the iOS version mentioned the "Headless Dragon" in the description.

BTW: I reeeally like the Spirit Dragon's design, why a Halloween themed dragon was tailored for iOS only is beyond me. There shouldn't be a parity issue for holidays.

I request that parity is maintained for the rest of the holiday season as well I really don't expect TL to listen to this, but I'll request it anyways...

Oh and saw this for the Android version install quest, looks like baby form of Raven.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k256/Andvarix/2013-10-14-14-11-07.jpg?t=1381825885

skartaris81
10-15-13, 05:39 AM
i'm on IOS an we do not have a headless or a raven..
maybe it's not here now and coming soon, don't stress up.. ;)

yayacupcake
10-15-13, 05:48 AM
i'm on IOS an we do not have a headless or a raven..
maybe it's not here now and coming soon, don't stress up.. ;)

I'm 100% sure that it will come out for iOS but the question is, will Android get it too? The halloween version for Android makes no mention of a headless dragon.

skartaris81
10-15-13, 05:53 AM
the ios-version, too, no mention.
at the moment it's all a big question, but i like anticipation.

mjauuuu
10-15-13, 06:11 AM
the ios-version, too, no mention.
at the moment it's all a big question, but i like anticipation.

Actually, there is in fact a mention of the headless dragon and also the wraith dragon if you look at the description of the iOS Halloween version whereas in the description for Android there is no such mention at all. My guess is that it will be just like the summoning quest with the fall dragons and some might be able to breed them instead.

skartaris81
10-15-13, 07:15 AM
but the post from yaya said, that the image above with the headless ist from android?
and the little raven is from android, too?
:confused:

mjauuuu
10-15-13, 07:29 AM
but the post from yaya said, that the image above with the headless ist from android?

Yes, hence why she wondered if they would be available to android too. There's a picture of one them in the android halloween version as yaya posted but no information of it in the description like there is in the iOS halloween description. We'll just have to wait and see when and if those dragons get released into both platforms. I sure hope so!

skartaris81
10-15-13, 07:53 AM
Yes, hence why she wondered if they would be available to android too. There's a picture of one them in the android halloween version as yaya posted but no information of it in the description like there is in the iOS halloween description. We'll just have to wait and see when and if those dragons get released into both platforms. I sure hope so!

i hope for you, too.
there is one more dragon in the starting screen looking like black an blue, i hope we will get him too, he's looking really scary.. ;)

cedkugedchgd
10-15-13, 08:16 AM
has anyone else gotten a goal for FARM STORY 2: halloween? i keep clicking the ad but the game doesn't even seem to exist. anyone's got the same problem?

kooky panda
10-15-13, 08:20 AM
has anyone else gotten a goal for FARM STORY 2: halloween? i keep clicking the ad but the game doesn't even seem to exist. anyone's got the same problem?

I have reported this over.
Current thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59917-new-goal-install-Farm-Story-2-Halloween&p=758886&viewfull=1#post758886

ChanzziePooh
10-15-13, 12:14 PM
i just love and appreciate the graphics that has gone into Dragon Story: Halloween on my android ... simply remarkable. My dragons look way cooler over there, might not delete this one after the time has passed.

midwesternmind
10-15-13, 04:15 PM
Is the witch ios only?

yayacupcake
10-15-13, 06:37 PM
Actually, there is in fact a mention of the headless dragon and also the wraith dragon if you look at the description of the iOS Halloween version whereas in the description for Android there is no such mention at all. My guess is that it will be just like the summoning quest with the fall dragons and some might be able to breed them instead.

I really hope this is how it works, but better for iOS since the Summoning for iOS seems to be going fairly bad.

Yup image above was headless dragon from the Android version. Raven picture was from the "install dragon story halloween" quest. And yup, that picture is the Raven in it's baby form.

Looks like it is a wait and see since we're getting no response from TL.

No popup for me, maybe they are fixing it.

i just love and appreciate the graphics that has gone into Dragon Story: Halloween on my android ... simply remarkable. My dragons look way cooler over there, might not delete this one after the time has passed.

I really like the theme myself, but they will eventually release new dragons that won't show or be breedable with this version, it's a shame though. I really like the theme myself.

Trixie6969
10-15-13, 08:09 PM
Anyone notice the pumpkin on the edge above & right of the waterfall looks like he's gonna jump?

Lol

sabrinainde
10-15-13, 10:58 PM
My son plays on a Kindle Fire (I play on an iPad) and the Halloween version still isn't showing up for him. He's pretty bummed. Is anyone else playing on the Kindle seeing it?

yayacupcake
10-15-13, 11:18 PM
My son plays on a Kindle Fire (I play on an iPad) and the Halloween version still isn't showing up for him. He's pretty bummed. Is anyone else playing on the Kindle seeing it?

I believe this one is still going through Amazon's approval process. I would just check daily.

Oliver118
10-15-13, 11:19 PM

That picture looks like Pumpkin.

yayacupcake
10-16-13, 12:10 AM
That picture looks like Pumpkin.

Looks like it, but isn't it. Pumpkin is different than this.

Trixie6969
10-16-13, 02:24 AM
Headless horseman or horseless headsman... I need a Snickers...lol

samstagk
10-16-13, 06:55 AM
No one seems to have answered this question yet so here goes...

On iOS, do you have to download the halloween version to be able to breed the new dragons? All I have in my market is pumpkin and witch...

yayacupcake
10-16-13, 09:16 AM
No one seems to have answered this question yet so here goes...

On iOS, do you have to download the halloween version to be able to breed the new dragons? All I have in my market is pumpkin and witch...

Yup, good rule of thumb is if you don't see it in the market, it's not available. Should only see raven, skeleton and spider dragons in Halloween version.

sabrinainde
10-16-13, 12:48 PM
I believe this one is still going through Amazon's approval process. I would just check daily.

kooky panda
10-16-13, 02:53 PM

I am sorry but there will not be a new Halloween version for Kindle Fire . :(

mrarfan
10-18-13, 06:43 AM
Oh ok, i'm on iOS, when i installed the update i didn't realize there was another "halloween-icon" to start the game.
I was not impressed by the update until i discovered the new icon.
:) :) :)

Why don't you give us a picture of that icon? =_=

sunkalito
10-18-13, 08:35 AM
Why don't you give us a picture of that icon? =_=

I think I know what gargoil meant xD because in iOS we install the halloween version, which has a new icon. The regular version stays on our iDevice but we get a new icon for the halloween version, with all the halloween differences.
I think that's what he means because after downloading the halloween version I noticed the new app icon, but i stilll got the notifications from the "normal" version and I opened it by mistake. LOL.
So probably gargoil downloaded the halloween version but opened the regular version app icon instead! lool

mrarfan
10-18-13, 08:53 AM
I think I know what gargoil meant xD because in iOS we install the halloween version, which has a new icon. The regular version stays on our iDevice but we get a new icon for the halloween version, with all the halloween differences.
I think that's what he means because after downloading the halloween version I noticed the new app icon, but i stilll got the notifications from the "normal" version and I opened it by mistake. LOL.
So probably gargoil downloaded the halloween version but opened the regular version app icon instead! lool

The app icon? You mean the red dragon playing in the pumpkin? XD

sunkalito
10-18-13, 09:01 AM
The app icon? You mean the red dragon playing in the pumpkin? XD

precisely :D we have the normal icon of the usual fire dragon, and then the halloween-themed one . ;)

Trixie6969
10-20-13, 01:00 AM
I am just looking for input & not a discussion on parity. I have noticed that my IOS neighbors seem to have more Halloween dragons than Android as a whole.

Is there a difference in what dragons are breed to get a "Halloween" dragon result? Is a certain combination more successful with IOS than Android? Are Android users able to breed & IOS have quests/battles/summoning?

Not quite sure how it works with 2 different games.

Trixie6969
10-21-13, 06:11 PM
I'm just curious as I would like a little input on the Halloween dragons. What I am doing is not working & I don't know enough forum members to remember what operating system they are on. I know its all random, but I am going batty just trying to get 1...lol. Started with Equinox, Falling Leaf then Owl, Pumpkin & finally Witch.

Ok...just had a Tootsie Roll & an adult beverage...lol

terryzalewski
10-23-13, 01:25 PM
Just saw the pumpkin dragon up for sale. Not sure about the rest, but I think these new dragons are much cooler anyway!

Boo Is in my nest!! 12 hour hatch!

tuskmage
10-23-13, 01:30 PM

Look out side of your window, I'm lighting up the fireworks for you.

twospoons
10-24-13, 12:54 AM
just wanted to say that i like the new look (i was bored with old sunny islands, and am on android so had no chance to visit other types of lands) and love the halloween music! great job developers!

HenryLucky1
10-24-13, 06:07 PM
I would like to see and have Mummy dragon !!

wildhearts20
10-24-13, 09:59 PM
What is the third dragon in the pic? Looks cool.

HenryLucky1
10-25-13, 06:45 PM
It's Raven in adult stage, pure black

mrarfan
10-25-13, 08:43 PM

@JustKay, Today...For me Spider is for Sale :p
@terryzalewski, Well...I just hatched him :p

What is the third dragon in the pic? Looks cool.

It's the Adult form of the Raven Dragon but it looks like it's Epic Form :p
Try putting him next to an Epic Moon Dragon (if u have it lol) and it looks EXACTLY the same =.=

Oh,and PLEASE TL! Change back to the old version! I would like to access my wall while I'm on my neighbour's island :p
This just sucks because I have to go back to my island and access it from there =.=
What's wrong on accessing other people's album?

asyran2012
10-25-13, 10:16 PM
I really love the Halloween Update :D
Except for the part where I can't access my wall like others :p

I got Witch only :(
Boo never get...So sad :(
They should have made it "New" like Pumpkin and stay until Halloween is over :p

HenryLucky1
10-26-13, 06:45 AM
Hi Henry. Where have you been?
I really can't play with all of those lags on my tablet, I play when I'm recessive (Boo)

zipadee
10-28-13, 11:38 AM
Does anyone know how long we will have to try and breed these AWESOME Halloween dragons? I am really hoping it will be well into November, I have only managed to get a Skeleton dragon and would love some of the others! It is also taking me forever to win the battles so that I can craft the Spirit, I only have 30 scythes and over 10 dragons that need healing! Please let us have this one for a while longer!

caketester88
10-29-13, 07:01 AM
I'm loving the halloween update. I've never bothered decorating my island until now, I've not got space for much but have managed to make a little halloween corner for the halloween dragons. So far, I've been very lucky. I have got skeleton, boo, raven, witch & nightmare. Still working on the others.
I'm hoping my halloween corner will look good once the dragons are at epic. Witch is breeding & nightmare is evolving, they usually live in the purple habitat with wizard (well, wizard is just as halloweeny as witch, right?)

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff177/bustermastiff/34C87724-AC31-47BD-8E47-E2B80E53494F-5351-00000784F2E9B0F7_zpsf4148023.jpg (http://s237.photobucket.com/user/bustermastiff/media/34C87724-AC31-47BD-8E47-E2B80E53494F-5351-00000784F2E9B0F7_zpsf4148023.jpg.html)

mjauuuu
10-29-13, 07:20 AM
I'm loving the halloween update. I've never bothered decorating my island until now, I've not got space for much but have managed to make a little halloween corner for the halloween dragons. So far, I've been very lucky. I have got skeleton, boo, raven, witch & nightmare. Still working on the others.
I'm hoping my halloween corner will look good once the dragons are at epic. Witch is breeding & nightmare is evolving, they usually live in the purple habitat with wizard (well, wizard is just as halloweeny as witch, right?)

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff177/bustermastiff/34C87724-AC31-47BD-8E47-E2B80E53494F-5351-00000784F2E9B0F7_zpsf4148023.jpg (http://s237.photobucket.com/user/bustermastiff/media/34C87724-AC31-47BD-8E47-E2B80E53494F-5351-00000784F2E9B0F7_zpsf4148023.jpg.html)

Hey! That's a splendid idea! How come I didn't think of that myself?? Lol Wizard is totally Halloweeny enough;)

yayacupcake
10-29-13, 08:00 PM
Be nice if we had storage so I could store the decorations until we get trading / crafting so I can trade away all my duplicates and make room to decorate.

dng1234
11-04-13, 02:45 PM
At what point should we switch back to the original version of DS?

mjauuuu
11-04-13, 02:57 PM
At what point should we switch back to the original version of DS?

Probably when you're done collecting the halloween dragons you want to have on your isle. If you're done, I'd say NOW:)

kooky panda
11-04-13, 03:01 PM
Since the version numbers are higher in the halloween games, I would say keep playing the halloween version until the regular versions get an update.
The last version updates to the halloween version may have some bug or performance fixes that the regular game as not gotten yet.

dng1234
11-04-13, 07:38 PM
Since the version numbers are higher in the halloween games, I would say keep playing the halloween version until the regular versions get an update.
The last version updates to the halloween version may have some bug or performance fixes that the regular game as not gotten yet.

Thanks for the info. That's what I was thinking but wanted to be sure.

yayacupcake
11-04-13, 11:54 PM

This version seems to crash more frequently than even my New Dawn version... if there is "bug / performance fixes" I don't notice any... but yeah, you use a holiday version until the original version gets an update is the general way to go.

FigmentValley
11-05-13, 08:14 AM
I cannot WAIT to leave Halloween. It is NOT a holiday I enjoy.

lorentw
11-08-13, 07:56 AM
Ok this may have been asked and answered already, but can you convert your DS halloween to the original?

Anaboe
11-18-13, 01:36 PM
Can I rant a little? Ever since the Halloween dragons were announced, I've been trying to breed them... and NONE of the expired/seasonal/limited dragons I have got... I'm realy fed up atm... I'm afraid all the others will expire too before time runs out... I've got no skeleton, no spider, no pumpkin, no boo, no zombie... prolly no falling leaf, wraith or raven too... this Haloween is failing big time...

Capper7
11-25-13, 07:46 PM
Do we need the Halloween app anymore? I downloaded it at my first opportunity last month for the gold in the regular game and gems in Castle Story. (You know, I thought that this was a completely separate game at first.)

My apps generally update automatically, so I went back to the regular app when it updated. But now the Halloween app has just updated. What should I do?

lenasdinner
10-13-15, 06:08 AM

I did today..30 gold! I'm on android,but don't see yet any update with dragons...have to check market..but island looks really cool,love this dark design with all puppkins.

lenasdinner
10-13-15, 06:14 AM
how do we get these dragons...no pop ups at all?

DeeDe99
10-13-15, 06:18 AM
This is a thread from 2 years ago.

MajicHearts
10-13-15, 07:35 AM
We should be playing the original version now. October 13, 2015. It's version 2.3.1

lady_saphira
10-13-15, 08:25 AM
It is a thread from what years ago but android did just finally get the Halloween version so maybe poster just went looking for a Halloween thread for Android? Idk. It's pretty cool though that we finally got the update.

lenasdinner
10-13-15, 10:44 AM
ok!! we have a halloween event!!!

kooky panda
10-13-15, 10:54 AM
Sorry guys, this is an older thread from a few years ago.
Closing thread to avoid any confusion.

Thanks