PDA

View Full Version : Level 311 help

mlcan
10-11-13, 01:28 PM
Is it possible to beat level 311 without buying a boost? Any tips?

kristanlh
10-11-13, 05:43 PM
Yes, it's possible, though this level took me quite some time to beat.

Tips:
- Be VERY efficient with your bubbles. There's not a lot of room for waste/error in this level.
- Generally speaking, you don't want to activate the light switches until you have to.
- So in the first section, clear each side of ice bubbles and THEN activate the switches. (This means you only 2 colors in rotation most of the time, instead of 4.)
- In the second section it is VERY important that you do not activate the light switches until the very end. As long as they are inactive, the sludge will not drip onto the babies.
- So in the second section what you're actually trying to do is clear away all the unnecessary colors. The one you want to keep is whatever color the three top babies (in the third section) are trapped in.
- Once you've eliminated all the colors you don't want, you're ready to open the locks and go to the third section. Now you want to QUICKLY activate the switches, so you can save all the babies.
- You will need to be very efficient: aim your bubbles to help clear away ice bubbles while ALSO giving you access to the colored bubbles that are holding up the babies on other side. (In clearing away the ice bubbles you should automatically save the babies up top.)

mlcan
10-11-13, 08:22 PM
Thanks! Really appreciate this. It worked, and I was finally able to beat the level. You are turning into my guru for this game

kristanlh
10-11-13, 09:04 PM
Lol not sure if that's a good or bad thing... Bubble Mania is my main form of stress relief, so I do play quite a bit.

kristanlh
10-11-13, 09:05 PM
("Stress relief" isn't really the right word. More like "vegging out." Giving my brain a quick break here and there throughout the day.)

mlcan
10-12-13, 06:09 PM
Either way, as long as it works!