PDA

View Full Version : Bug found with the new Spirit Scythe

mjauuuu
10-11-13, 12:30 PM
I battled and won against a fairy an hour ago in the battle arena and got my Spirit Scythe. Now an hour later when I battled and defeated Yeti I did NOT get a spirit scythe. My total is atm 1 but should be 2!:mad:

Could someone from TL please have a look at this for me? I do not want to waste my time with this arena if it's not going to function correctly. I have restarted the game to no avail twice.

I'm playing on an iPad mini iOS 7.0.2 Halloween version

mjauuuu
10-11-13, 01:24 PM
I battled and won against a fairy an hour ago in the battle arena and got my Spirit Scythe. Now an hour later when I battled and defeated Yeti I did NOT get a spirit scythe. My total is atm 1 but should be 2!:mad:

Could someone from TL please have a look at this for me? I do not want to waste my time with this arena if it's not going to function correctly. I have restarted the game to no avail twice.

I'm playing on an iPad mini iOS 7.0.2 Halloween version

Update: An hour later I now had to battle Yeti again. Fortunately I once again defeated him and now I got the spirit scythe. Must have been a glitch before since I had to wait an hour to battle, if it had been problem with the connection I would have been able to battle yeti again right after. So basically I got *****ed on an hour and a spirit scythe.:mad:

ercala
10-31-13, 08:24 AM
I have the same problem, I have a Pterodactyl in my arena, won against it 4 times already and am not getting any spirit scythe and it is always him again, don't know what to do.
Playing on iPad

kooky panda
10-31-13, 08:42 AM
I have the same problem, I have a Pterodactyl in my arena, won against it 4 times already and am not getting any spirit scythe and it is always him again, don't know what to do.
Playing on iPad
Make sure you have updated your iPad to the most current OS version available.

Make sure you are playing on the Dragon Halloween version 1.7.2.

Try restarting your device.

Also before battling, collect from some habitats or visit a neighbor to make sure your game syncs up with the Servers.