PDA

View Full Version : City Story Metro Poll and Suggestions 10/11/13

MiniLaura
10-11-13, 11:01 AM
What items would you like to see come to your City?

You can vote only once, but you can pick more than one item.

You can also post suggestions for new items you would like to see. Start thinking about winter holiday ideas!

bigbux3
10-11-13, 01:32 PM
I don't see the point in this poll really. It's not like our ideas are ever heard. And there is no app update for Metro anyways...

wildcat1221
10-13-13, 03:12 PM
I've read through a lot of the suggestions on the forum from 2012 and I haven't seen much improvement to City Story Metro based on the suggestions. I still see the same issues that others brought up a year ago. I've been playing CSM for a few months now and I have problems with my neighbors not receiving my material/permit request. I even setup another user on my iPad and I can't even send myself a request for expansion or building supplies. Is CSM no longer supported?

plby
10-18-13, 05:35 PM
I've read through a lot of the suggestions on the forum from 2012 and I haven't seen much improvement to City Story Metro based on the suggestions. I still see the same issues that others brought up a year ago. I've been playing CSM for a few months now and I have problems with my neighbors not receiving my material/permit request. I even setup another user on my iPad and I can't even send myself a request for expansion or building supplies. Is CSM no longer supported?

The support for csm seems half hearted at best... If you're sending requests to all your neighbours at once, you might have clogged the system. Try to send only 20-25 a day and see if they get through (:

CatLadyy
12-01-13, 04:15 PM
Please bring back last years winter/Christmas items! The reindeer ranch, snowy trees, lighted fence/gate, sleigh station, pond, park carolers etc!
I'd love to see a snow covered park, more snowy houses/cabins, snow covered barn, ski store, dog sled scene, hot cocoa shop or truck, street lamps, gift wrapping store, candy cane lane (decorated path), lawn decorations, snow caves with abominable snowman tracks.

I think it would be great to have dirt or paved driveways (so we don't have to use the roads), bridges that connect well with the roads and rivers. A Dutch windmill.

nachomandeluxe
12-01-13, 09:40 PM
Yes please. Plus no updates made me quit the game

matchbox222
01-07-14, 01:13 AM
Wait what? Zombies