PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2 Poll and Suggestions 10/11/13

MiniLaura
10-11-13, 10:48 AM
What items would you like to see come to your Farm?

You can vote only once, but you can pick more than one item.

You can also post suggestions for new items you would like to see. For example, what crops, trees, recipes, and decor would you like to have? Start thinking of winter holiday decorations!

D_Alice
10-12-13, 04:51 AM
Suggestion: Please return to the refreshing of newspaper every 5 minutes instead of 30!

ghjvcucjb
10-12-13, 01:13 PM
Suggestion: can we please have a way to do private sales? Even if its limited to once a day.

Today a nbr needed lemons, and I wanted to help out so put up my precious lemons for him and although he was in my store the whole time, someone else got them. Which I don't understand how thats possible but there it is. Same thing happened the other night for another friend who lost out on 20 old maps I had for her. Huge disappointment for all of us.

Mylly2
10-12-13, 05:42 PM
I would like a second sheep and pig pen to keep up with the requirements of wool and bacon.
A cotton crop would be good so we can make more things in the studio.
Could we have a tree that 'gives' wood, to then make furniture in a workshop?
I would like a horse, it could be ridden off on adventures to collect rewards.

kooky panda
10-12-13, 06:53 PM
I would like a second sheep and pig pen to keep up with the requirements of wool and bacon.
Oh I like the workshop suggestion!

sunkalito
10-14-13, 02:53 AM
Suggestion: can we please have a way to do private sales? Even if its limited to once a day.

Today a nbr needed lemons, and I wanted to help out so put up my precious lemons for him and although he was in my store the whole time, someone else got them. Which I don't understand how thats possible but there it is. Same thing happened the other night for another friend who lost out on 20 old maps I had for her. Huge disappointment for all of us.
Terribly bizarre. Also, once I managed to buy some items from a kindly neighbor, and then got a message saying "so sorry you could not get them!" And I was like "huh? But i did buy them..."
Someone else showed up as having bought the items though, LOL.

I REALLY HOPE THEY WOULD AT LEAST ALLOW US to store maps inside the cellar. Or the building items. I have like 15 screws and can't do anything with them, I need PAINT!! CANS OF PAINT!! *sobs*

Azzybre
10-14-13, 08:32 PM
Suggestion: Being able to "play" with neighbors animals to increase the amount they drop.....I need more wool!!

sunkalito
10-15-13, 04:04 AM
I would like a "search" feature for when I'm buying items. Sometimes all I ened is some wheat and. I need to scroll hrough everyone to find any...

I would like to see the quantities of the items I am cooking without having to go to the barn to check.

Pleasepleaseplease, tools or maps should be in the cellar, not in the barn! ARGH!!

Suggestion: Being able to "play" with neighbors animals to increase the amount they drop.....I need more wool!!

Good thinking :D

klembodius2
10-17-13, 11:16 AM
The drop rate for expansion maps needs to be changed. I did atleast 30 deliveries with no drops at all and then when I do get one I get the same map over and over again. particularly the red maps drop the least if at all. has to be atleast 100-150 deliveries per red map if that. I'm not the only one with this issue and it hass driven a few of my friends away already bc of frustration. It is a good game but make it achievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but then again it is a money grab thing. You don't get red maps or screws? buy some gems! it's all about the gems. Good ole Capitalism consumerism for yinz

iggychic
10-19-13, 10:03 AM
I enjoy the game but am frustrated that I would have to DL farm story 2 halloween to get halloween decor. I can see my neighbors have it but I don't have the option to purchase.

That said...purchases....120,000 for a forge? Get real? In gems that umm well a load of money, real money. I'm starting to consider getting rid of this app because the prices are so high and unacheivable for most, and I do spend quite a bit of cash on the game.

Lemons...you have so many items which need lemons, but only a few trees. They are NEVER for sale, so it's a constant challenge and not in a good way. Either increase the yield from the few trees or let us buy more trees. It's rediculous that you make these goals that use lemons but don't allow us to grow more. Kind of like the bacon issue....

sunkalito
10-20-13, 12:06 PM
We should be able to access pur WALL more easily! It makes interaction harder. We're lazy, come on, just a one-tap-you're-directly-on-your-wal button. Or at least make the wall default and not the profile.

ginrae22
10-22-13, 11:37 AM
I think we should be able to leave requests somehow for stormie. Then maybe he can sell better items that we have a hard time acquiring such as screws! I'm at a loss for how to get things that I need. I'm scouring everyone's shops because turning out orders is just not happening.

minidemon88
10-22-13, 11:41 AM
Hoping to see bunnies in-game! How about some reindeer for Christmas too? XD

JumpingBerries12345
10-23-13, 09:37 PM
Christmas tree plant! Maybe mistole too? Mybe we can have a Drink Factory and we can make Hot Chocolate and Cinnamon tea.

I also want a fountain. I want a Art studio and horses.
Srry if these suggestions are already mention/already have. Im new!:)

Uncopyrighted
10-24-13, 04:18 PM

I second this... this morning my girlfriend tried to sell me 6 expansion permits. For the first 3, I was in her store the whole time. Then... poof, she shows them as sold and I never even saw them pop up. We tried again with 3 more, this time I was refreshing her store constantly, while at her farm. Same thing. I never saw them go up for sale, but they sold very quickly. It seems like this flaw in the selling system discourages people from having real friends.

Uncopyrighted
10-24-13, 04:23 PM
I would love to see how many of each item I have when looking at the newspaper or when making things... instead of always having to check my barn. Like the silo... you can always tell how many of each crop you have (even if you have to add up the ones growing) before planting. Even better, would be if the newspaper also highlighted items that you are missing to fill delivery orders. Even better yet... make this option a toggle, so if you don't want all the clutter (numbers around all the icons) you can disable it.

Uncopyrighted
10-24-13, 04:28 PM
When you click on a crafting building, the game zooms to a nice level. You can easily scroll around the farm and see what's going on. When visiting a neighbor's farm, it should default to this zoom level, and not zoomed in all the way. It is a pain to visit someone's farm and have to zoom out to see their buildings, but try not to zoom out so far that it tilts and you can't tap anything.

Uncopyrighted
10-24-13, 04:32 PM
It would be nice if the newspaper showed where an item's price falls within the allowable range. Is the item priced low? High? After a lot of experience with various items I have learned a good price when I see one, but sometimes I find myself having to do extra math to figure out the per/item price to decide whether I want to buy or not... which could cost the sale. Especially for items that I have not personally sold - it would be nice to know if I'm getting a good deal.

queentina3
10-25-13, 05:51 AM

We really need 8 sheep and 8 pigs. They take too long as it is to get wool and bacon from them and then being limited to just 4? Insane.

queentina3
10-26-13, 07:53 AM
I just thought of something else I'd like to see. Have the train show you what your next order will be. Not amounts, but at least WHAT will be needed when it arrives. :cool:

caroresto15
10-27-13, 03:35 AM
Coffe maker : coffee, latte, hot chocolate or moka... Coffee bushes would give coffee beans every three hours...☕️☕️

Mylly2
10-29-13, 03:13 AM
I really, really hope we get more land expansions soon, my barn fills up so quickly because I am saving those all important deeds etc. if no expansions are planned, can we have a tool shed to store non food items, or have them go in the cellar?

jedi123
10-31-13, 04:37 AM
You are right!!! Papers, tools, parts, non crafting stuff all go to the cellar! My cellar is redundant!!!

jedi123
10-31-13, 04:39 AM
Btw, does the cellar have a maximum capacity?

dancingsnickerdoodle
11-01-13, 01:38 PM
I agree with the 2nd set of sheep & pigs. It takes forever to get 4 wool or bacon & they're used up in a moment. I always cancel any orders requiring wool or bacon because they take too long to get.
I'd also like to see gem sales like in the other games. I wanted the haunted house but couldn't afford the gems. I'd like to expand, but once again, can't afford to buy the gems at regular pricing.

kooky panda
11-02-13, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the all the votes!!
Results have been submitted!
Come Vote on the new Poll here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?60760-Farm-Story-2-New-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread-11-2-13&p=771711&viewfull=1#post771711)