View Full Version : - Spirit Dragon! (Crafting- IOS)REMOVED

Pages : [1] 2 3

cedkugedchgd
10-11-13, 10:39 AM
Edit(KP)

11-13-2013

Limited-

Spirit Dragon Timer: http://bit.ly/HS6lJ9 for collecting scythes

Spirit Dragon will not be removed from the Market yet and you will continue to be able to Craft it in the Spell Shop.

However, I can tell you Spirit Scythes can continue to be collected through this Friday at 10:30 AM PST. Keep battling and good luck getting your Spirit Dragons!

You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

http://forum.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10894&d=1382262711

There's no Tournament for this Dragon. You will need to collect 99 Spirit Scythes in order to craft it in the Spell Shop.

After chatting with engineering, using player Arctic Isles Dragons in the Arena is complicated. If the Dragon loses, he'll need to be healed, which means he'd have to be pulled from the Arctic world to the old world. Moving him over and putting him back would be difficult and could result in the Dragon being stuck between worlds, among other things.

Using them as Opponents, they're not coming from player boards, so they're not traveling between worlds.

This is why you can fight them, but can't use them to fight.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/483b77d2-d91c-46b1-a092-fefe049a149d_zpsbba163c4.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/483b77d2-d91c-46b1-a092-fefe049a149d_zpsbba163c4.jpg.html)

NOT BREEDABLE!

:D

Color Chart:
Type advantages
Enemy Type Use Avoid Using
Red Yellow, Blue, Stone, Tropic, Champion Green, Dino, Zodiac
Green Red, Mythic, Dino, Gemstone, Royal, Champion Purple, Black, Stone, Royal
Yellow Pink, Black, Cosmic, Zodiac, Champion Red, Blue, Gold
Blue Yellow, Purple, Rainbow, Gemstone, Champion Red, White, Stone
Purple Green, Pink, Gold, Zodiac, Royal, Champion Blue, White, Cosmic
White Blue, Purple, Stone, Rainbow, Champion Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Royal
Pink Black, Gold, Fairytale, Gemstone, Champion Yellow, Purple, Mythic, Royal
Black Green, White, Cosmic, Rainbow, Royal, Champion Yellow, Pink, Fairytale, Gemstone
Diamond Diamond Gold, Gemstone
Mythic White, Pink, Fairytale, Dino, Champion Green, Rainbow, Zodiac, Tropic
Cosmic Purple, White, Champion Yellow, Black, Fairytale, Zodiac
Gold Yellow, Diamond, Champion Purple, Pink, Rainbow, Royal
Fairytale Black, Cosmic, Zodiac, Royal, Champion Pink, Mythic, Rainbow, Tropic
Stone Green, Blue, Tropic, Royal, Champion Red, White, Dino
Dino Red, Stone, Tropic, Champion Green, Cosmic, Gemstone
Rainbow Mythic, Gold, Fairytale, Champion Blue, White, Black, Tropic
Gemstone Diamond, Black, Dino, Champion Green, Blue, Pink, Royal
Zodiac Red, Mythic, Cosmic, Champion Yellow, Purple, Fairytale
Tropic Mythic, Fairytale, Rainbow, Champion Red, Stone, Dino
Royal White, Pink, Gold, Gemstone, Champion Green, Purple, Black, Stone, Fairytale
Ice Age Abominable, Champion Blizzard
Abominable Blizzard, Champion Ice Age
Blizzard Ice Age, Champion Abominable
Champion Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Gold, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Ice Age, Abominable, Blizzard, Champion

moostermine
10-11-13, 10:40 AM
Goal

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/moostermine/e09c6cae765c393d52b487dd6de32d6f_zps267be1f2.jpg

ghoulchik
10-11-13, 10:42 AM
I have the goal for this but my arena is not showing tournament

moostermine
10-11-13, 10:53 AM

Don't think it's a tournement! And I was just 3 short of morning stars for a gladiator! I thought I still had a few hours left on the goal! AND. I thought we would still have time after the goal expired to get them, just not get the goal reward! :mad: :(

cavemanchris2
10-11-13, 10:56 AM

Just saw this

FrozenTurtle
10-11-13, 10:56 AM
There's no Tournament for this Dragon. You will need to collect 99 Spirit Scythes in order to craft it in the Spell Shop.

Sidni7
10-11-13, 11:01 AM
I don't know what it looks like yet, but I want it. Probably.:rolleyes:

kooky panda
10-11-13, 11:02 AM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/483b77d2-d91c-46b1-a092-fefe049a149d_zpsbba163c4.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/483b77d2-d91c-46b1-a092-fefe049a149d_zpsbba163c4.jpg.html)

tuskmage
10-11-13, 11:03 AM

Any news on the habitats situation Mr. Turtle?

creolepraline
10-11-13, 11:10 AM

Turtle Time, are we still going to get stars too with the parts for this dragon? Can we please? So many of us are TOO close to have it all taken away.

FrozenTurtle
10-11-13, 11:27 AM
Turtle Time, are we still going to get stars too with the parts for this dragon? Can we please? So many of us are TOO close to have it all taken away.

There are no plans to have double rewards for winning battles. Unfortunately, the only way to get your Gladiator Dragon is to buy the remaining Morningstars with Gold in the Spell Shop. I have mentioned to the team that sending out some sort of warning before we're about to change the reward would be helpful for you all, if we change it again in the future. This would allow everyone a chance to get in their last battles if needed. Good luck with this new Dragon!

creolepraline
10-11-13, 11:31 AM
There are no plans to have double rewards for winning battles. Unfortunately, the only way to get your Gladiator Dragon is to buy the remaining Morningstars with Gold in the Spell Shop. I have mentioned to the team that sending out some sort of warning before we're about to change the reward would be helpful for you all, if we change it again in the future. This would allow everyone a chance to get in their last battles if needed. Good luck with this new Dragon!

Thanks for answering so quickly! It's hugely appreciated. Ill to ahead and spend the 75 gold needed to finish crafting it. I'd kick myself later if I didn't get it after all of this time.

brandonu
10-11-13, 11:52 AM
A feature in the trading portal would also be useful where you convert leviathan pearls, morningstars and spirits as you see fit.

HarleyQuinn28
10-11-13, 12:01 PM
A feature in the trading portal would also be useful where you convert leviathan pearls, morningstars and spirits as you see fit.

That would be a great idea!

sunkalito
10-11-13, 12:01 PM
I hope we have enough time to collect all the 99 stars needed for this dragon! I already have the gladiator but a lot of people were really close on getting it, so I hope this time the spirit sticks around for longer... It looks pretty cool. Fingers crossed.

10-11-13, 12:12 PM
I've been stuck on Sasquatch leve 11 for 3 days now. I've been using my Epic Ninja, Athletic, Atlantis and level 9 Valkyrie and all of them are constantly being taken out! I would love to get this hybrid.

swannygirl
10-11-13, 12:28 PM
I want to get this one by Halloween! He'd look great on my island for one of my favorite holidays.

creolepraline
10-11-13, 01:02 PM
I've been stuck on Sasquatch leve 11 for 3 days now. I've been using my Epic Ninja, Athletic, Atlantis and level 9 Valkyrie and all of them are constantly being taken out! I would love to get this hybrid.

My Anubis knocked two article dragons back to the Boring isles with one hit. But yet he couldn't help me with stone. Gemstone dragons are good against them too.

SaphireTheDragon
10-11-13, 01:09 PM
Aww this dragon looks so cool! I hate being an android user.. :(

lollipop_rp
10-11-13, 01:10 PM
I love the look of it

aceblade
10-11-13, 01:13 PM
Why the heck is Valkyrie an opponent in the regular Arena??
Gah.
:(

10-11-13, 01:28 PM
My Anubis knocked two article dragons back to the Boring isles with one hit. But yet he couldn't help me with stone. Gemstone dragons are good against them too.

Thanks for the tip! I don't have an Anubis, although all the dragons except Ninja (60%) and Valkyrie Level 9 (55%) I've used have a 45% chance of wining which is the same as the Anubis including the Gemstone. I do have a level 8 Gemstone (35% chance) and a level 6 Topaz (25%) so I might as well give that try since I'm having no luck at all.

10-11-13, 01:29 PM
Why the heck is Valkyrie an opponent in the regular Arena??
Gah.

eck... good luck with that one. I used the Ultimate since I wanted to finish the tournament early in order to give myself more time to get the Gladiator dragon. I think I lost 4 battles before using the ultimate.

kutty4
10-11-13, 03:06 PM
Can't beat a level 11 tropic. Bad start so far.

belbar22
10-11-13, 03:36 PM
Can't beat a level 14 Island. Actually not sure if I care. I am a bit battled out after the last tournament and trying to get enough morningstars which I managed to do at lunchtime today.

10-11-13, 04:10 PM
Finally beat Sasquatch 11 with Epic Athletic with one bash. Then followed up beating Eagle 13 with Epic Ninja with one bash. Hopefully this trend continues, only 97 more Spirit Scythes to go!

Aurry
10-11-13, 05:26 PM
Can't beat a level 11 tropic. Bad start so far.

For tropic, assume it is red green.. So use life, fruitful etc.. I may be completely off, but after lots of losses, only these worked for me..

awsumum
10-11-13, 06:12 PM
HELP!!! :(

I took part in a battle this morning (my time-Australia) and won! Yay! I was up against a level 12 deep for my first opponent and used a dark angel, and won :) so my spirit sword thingy count was 1/99 all good so far!

I went out for a couple of hours and come back to battle again, and I'm up against deep again, oh ok, fine I can do this, but NO!
Used dark angel again, cos it only took one bash to defeat deep before, and my dragon lost :( AND I have no spirit sword thingy anymore, back to 0/99, what's up with that?

C'mon TL play fair :(

funnyrandomness5112
10-11-13, 06:23 PM

I took part in a battle this morning (my time-Australia) and won! Yay! I was up against a level 12 deep for my first opponent and used a dark angel, and won :) so my spirit sword thingy count was 1/99 all good so far!

I went out for a couple of hours and come back to battle again, and I'm up against deep again, oh ok, fine I can do this, but NO!
Used dark angel again, cos it only took one bash to defeat deep before, and my dragon lost :( AND I have no spirit sword thingy anymore, back to 0/99, what's up with that?

Beat It again. :(

10-11-13, 06:28 PM

It happened to me a few times before as well, try to do some in game actions such as collecting coins or checking your storage before and after a battle to ensure you are fully connected to S8 servers. During the Ninja tournament I used wasted 60 gold on two ultimates fighting the same dragon twice. I luckily my luck with quests lately has been pretty good and I was able to get 25 gold through the quest since the Ninja tourney.

awsumum
10-11-13, 06:28 PM
Beat It again. :(

Does that mean I have to defeat the same dragon TWICE in order to keep my prize? Really? :(

awsumum
10-11-13, 06:29 PM
It happened to me a few times before as well, try to do some in game actions such as collecting coins or checking your storage before and after a battle to ensure you are fully connected to S8 servers. During the Ninja tournament I used wasted 60 gold on two ultimates fighting the same dragon twice. I luckily my luck with quests lately has been pretty good and I was able to get 25 gold through the quest since the Ninja tourney.

Thankyou for the hint :)

buffmama
10-11-13, 10:04 PM
Thanks for answering so quickly! It's hugely appreciated. Ill to ahead and spend the 75 gold needed to finish crafting it. I'd kick myself later if I didn't get it after all of this time.
I finally beat Charm with Kite & to my surprise I got Star for Gladiator & a Spirit Scythes, so don't buy the Stars just battle

buffmama
10-11-13, 10:07 PM

I just won a battle and got both Morningstar & Scythes

agastya154
10-11-13, 10:39 PM
I just won a battle and got both Morningstar & Scythes

same with me...

Maryjeans1
10-11-13, 10:43 PM
My first battle and I got ****erwhale... he defeated 4 dragons already =( Help!

creolepraline
10-11-13, 10:56 PM
I finally beat Charm with Kite & to my surprise I got Star for Gladiator & a Spirit Scythes, so don't buy the Stars just battle

Ha! It's too late for me. I bought the five stars I needed this afternoon when we were told we couldn't get them anymore. I come back here and see they changed their minds. I got the stars now along with the spooky dragon part. I learned my lesson. Don't be too quick to jump the fun. Also, I sold my stone dragon since he was the one giving me trouble. I could have won and been done a couple days ago. Wasted too much time on that pest. The artic dragons weren't even that hard.

creolepraline
10-11-13, 10:57 PM

Use something with purple. On one account without Anubis I won with landworm. BM.

Oliver118
10-12-13, 01:18 AM

As FrozenTurtle said, there's no tournament. It's like the pearls and the morningstars. You just collect them.

Don't think it's a tournement! And I was just 3 short of morning stars for a gladiator! I thought I still had a few hours left on the goal! AND. I thought we would still have time after the goal expired to get them, just not get the goal reward! :mad: :(

You're right, moostermine, it's not a tournament.

Again, it's not tournament.

Oliver118
10-12-13, 01:20 AM

Yeah, ****erwhale's a tough one. But I eventually defeated him with my second best fighter, Nepha (Fairy)

dragonth
10-12-13, 03:49 AM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131011173811/dragon-story/images/thumb/d/d2/Spirit_Baby.png/180px-Spirit_Baby.png
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131011173911/dragon-story/images/thumb/3/32/Spirit_Juvenile.png/180px-Spirit_Juvenile.png
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131011173940/dragon-story/images/thumb/e/eb/Spirit_Adult.png/180px-Spirit_Adult.png
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131011173959/dragon-story/images/thumb/2/26/Spirit_Epic.png/180px-Spirit_Epic.png

Maryjeans1
10-12-13, 11:39 AM
Thank u for your help I won him with Topas 9 with 1 bash. Excited and now I have to fight Snowangel! Why am I getting tough opponents when I don't even have a diamond :'( it going to be a long weekend.

mjauuuu
10-12-13, 12:56 PM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131011173811/dragon-story/images/thumb/d/d2/Spirit_Baby.png/180px-Spirit_Baby.png
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131011173911/dragon-story/images/thumb/3/32/Spirit_Juvenile.png/180px-Spirit_Juvenile.png
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131011173940/dragon-story/images/thumb/e/eb/Spirit_Adult.png/180px-Spirit_Adult.png
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131011173959/dragon-story/images/thumb/2/26/Spirit_Epic.png/180px-Spirit_Epic.png

Wow Epic really do look EPIC. Luv it!

kutty4
10-12-13, 01:46 PM
Lvl 14 Spider is running through all of my dragons.

JustKay
10-12-13, 02:12 PM

I second this idea! It would bring meaning to these now useless items, and would be a quick boost to reward our previous effort in the BA

mjauuuu
10-12-13, 03:21 PM
I second this idea! It would bring meaning to these now useless items, and would be a quick boost to reward our previous effort in the BA

So do I! Really good idea indeed.

kutty4
10-12-13, 03:36 PM
Lvl 14 Spider is running through all of my dragons.

Beat with Mermaid finally. Next up, lvl 10 Spider.

10-12-13, 10:36 PM
Up to 9 Spirit Scythes now, was very fortunate to beat a level 14 Icicle on my first try with an Epic Crusader.

camelot7
10-13-13, 02:46 PM
I am up to 10 scythes. They have made this harder than the arena. My battles I have had to fight 2 or 3 times to win. Hoping to get a few easy ones along the way.

LilMzB4Life
10-13-13, 03:25 PM
I have been trying to defeat Ninja 13 since yesterday. It has taken down everything I have thrown against him.

sunkalito
10-13-13, 05:33 PM
Only 7 scythes so far... It's not easy when i'm on vacation,lol.

jim23cash
10-13-13, 06:04 PM
I have been trying to defeat Ninja 13 since yesterday. It has taken down everything I have thrown against him.

I just finally took him out with BB 8 bB++b
Whew, that was tough!!

shel_by
10-13-13, 08:00 PM
I have been fighting the same dragon for a week now (Trickster), I'm so over this it's ridiculous. I mean, it must be a glitch? I've never had to fight any dragon longer than a day. Any advice?

Kami365
10-13-13, 10:09 PM
Planet Lv8 beat Ice age Lv11, attack one critical Bash hit.B+++..

jim23cash
10-14-13, 12:08 AM
I have been fighting the same dragon for a week now (Trickster), I'm so over this it's ridiculous. I mean, it must be a glitch? I've never had to fight any dragon longer than a day. Any advice?

Have you tried a Champion? Ninja beat Trickster in last competition.

Sumercarefree
10-14-13, 12:10 AM

We beat this Dragon during the Tournaments.
Virtue beat it.
Use Color Pink

creolepraline
10-14-13, 12:36 AM
I've been fighting the SAME dragons. Stone, Sasquatch, fossil, ice age. They are rotating at different levels but the dragons aren't changing since yesterday. I'm winning the matches but think its bizarre that I'm not getting anything else. Luckily I'm still getting my parts and am now up to twelve. The gladiator matches were much harder, I think. I guess I just want this one more before it goes limited on me.

As far as getting the stars now. I jumped the *** because they said the same thing with Levi too but ended up giving up doubles at that time too. Either ways, if you come across an ice dragon use forestfire or landworm. They're great against them.

koiju
10-14-13, 02:09 AM
Any tips on beating Mirage? Defeated diamond, crusader, origami, aurora and forestfire

creolepraline
10-14-13, 02:30 AM
Any tips on beating Mirage? Defeated diamond, crusader, origami, aurora and forestfire

I used Cupid!

sunkalito
10-14-13, 03:02 AM
I'm fighting a level 14 kaleido dragon!! My poor lotus lost. I'll try big bad afterwards. My big bad's a champion in battles... Mostof the time xD

kooky panda
10-14-13, 07:12 AM
I'm fighting a level 14 kaleido dragon!! My poor lotus lost. I'll try big bad afterwards. My big bad's a champion in battles... Mostof the time xD
My big bad beat this one this morning!

belbar22
10-14-13, 07:16 AM

I used lightening.

jus7_me89
10-14-13, 08:12 AM

use epic Virtue or epic Ninja/Valkyrie ( i beat it with a lvl 9 ninja )

jim23cash
10-14-13, 12:32 PM
I just fought in a battle with level 11 Fruitful. I chose Justice but when battle started, I did not recognize opponent. (Weird!). Having no choice at that point, I fought w Justice and beat the other Dragon. Then I went out and started collecting, and it started "Processing". I went back and Arena was open, so I went in to verify, and it was Fruitful again!! I decided to go ahead and battle again, but couldn't use Justice because it was exhausted! But it had won before! And I had not used it in previous battles, so it should be fine!
So,
- it switched Dragons
- it took my win
- it exhausted my winning Dragon
- Now it wants me to do it all again?!
Is anyone else having these problems??
It also has had me fighting same Dragons over and over!
Aargh! I've lost gold like this in every tournement (healing a winning Dragon, spending gold to speed something & then having processing erase progress but not return gold).

belbar22
10-14-13, 12:42 PM
Every time Ouse valkeryie in a battle it loses. I thought champions were meant to be good fighters!!!

jbrad59
10-14-13, 01:27 PM
I have had horrible luck using Ninja in battles. He is not a champion.

dragon1fighter
10-14-13, 02:06 PM

Really? Mine is awesome especially against common and rare dragons! I'm gonna get Valkyrie to level 10 I expect it to be stronger

ginrae22
10-14-13, 02:11 PM
I've been fighting the SAME dragons. Stone, Sasquatch, fossil, ice age. They are rotating at different levels but the dragons aren't changing since yesterday. I'm winning the matches but think its bizarre that I'm not getting anything else. Luckily I'm still getting my parts and am now up to twelve. The gladiator matches were much harder, I think. I guess I just want this one more before it goes limited on me.

As far as getting the stars now. I jumped the *** because they said the same thing with Levi too but ended up giving up doubles at that time too. Either ways, if you come across an ice dragon use forestfire or landworm. They're great against them.

I used landworm level 10 on fossil level 11 or something and failed miserably...fossil is an ice one I believe... any thoughts?

10-14-13, 02:17 PM
I just fought in a battle with level 11 Fruitful. I chose Justice but when battle started, I did not recognize opponent. (Weird!). Having no choice at that point, I fought w Justice and beat the other Dragon. Then I went out and started collecting, and it started "Processing". I went back and Arena was open, so I went in to verify, and it was Fruitful again!! I decided to go ahead and battle again, but couldn't use Justice because it was exhausted! But it had won before! And I had not used it in previous battles, so it should be fine!
So,
- it switched Dragons
- it took my win
- it exhausted my winning Dragon
- Now it wants me to do it all again?!
Is anyone else having these problems??
It also has had me fighting same Dragons over and over!
Aargh! I've lost gold like this in every tournement (healing a winning Dragon, spending gold to speed something & then having processing erase progress but not return gold).
I mentioned this tip earlier in the thread, I now always do a few in game actions before and after a battle to ensure there is a good connection to S8 servers. Haven't had any problems since I started to do this.

Every time Ouse valkeryie in a battle it loses. I thought champions were meant to be good fighters!!!

When I first started to use Ninja, he lost some basic battles but now he's on a roll. But if you can, still try to use the base stronger colors to beat the easier opponents rather than just using Champion. Champions have been winning for me against many of the Artic dragons.

Kami365
10-14-13, 08:56 PM
so far I won 19 battles and got 19 Spirit Scythe ,80 more left tho to craft Spirit dragon,.probably will get many from upcoming Tournament,should be round the corner,I'm ready and all of my dragons are healed.Good Luck everyone.

koiju
10-14-13, 09:12 PM
I just noticed the defeat screen with the broken cup still has the phrase' battle to collect leviathon pearls to craft the leviathon dragon - r something to that effect - time to update the fail screen I see so often TL!

jim23cash
10-14-13, 09:25 PM
[QUOTE=998097;758522]I mentioned this tip earlier in the thread, I now always do a few in game actions before and after a battle to ensure there is a good connection to S8 servers. Haven't had any problems since I started..

Resetting may explain the arena being open and the same battle being required again, it does not explain all of these problems.
Why would it switch Dragons after I chose my Dragon? When I won battle, why did it show my Dragon exhausted, especially since it reset that battle and took back my prize.
And I usually do collect or do something before battling, since I've had problems with disappearing battles before.

aceblade
10-15-13, 09:05 AM
Am I the only one who finds the regular arena battles more difficult than the timed tournament?
I've just now been able to claim about 10 of the scythes. This is very slow going for me.

Anyuszko
10-15-13, 09:30 AM
I am at 26 pieces . Most dragons I defeat in1-2 tries

000gargoil000
10-15-13, 09:39 AM

Same here, lvl 101 and 28 pieces.

sunnybabi1986
10-15-13, 09:52 AM
Lvl 118 here and 21 pieces...the 2 hr healing rate is helping tremendously :)

sunnybabi1986
10-15-13, 09:54 AM
Am I the only one who finds the regular arena battles more difficult than the timed tournament?
I've just now been able to claim about 10 of the scythes. This is very slow going for me.

So sorry :( Do you have a lot of high level good fighters? It's really hard to win quickly without them, hope your luck turns soon!

elleenne
10-15-13, 05:26 PM
I have the same problem! I was battling a level 11 forest dragon for DAYS. I had to use ultimate attack, it stood up to my ninja and diamond multiple times.. I can't believe it!

10-15-13, 05:43 PM
[QUOTE=998097;758522]
Resetting may explain the arena being open and the same battle being required again, it does not explain all of these problems.
Why would it switch Dragons after I chose my Dragon? When I won battle, why did it show my Dragon exhausted, especially since it reset that battle and took back my prize.
And I usually do collect or do something before battling, since I've had problems with disappearing battles before.

I was able to accidentally replicate the same problem, and it seems like it's due to a lost connection where some data gets transmitted and some gets lost. I was using a wi-fi connection which was pretty weak and defeated a level 14 Illusion dragon with my Epic Forestfire. I started to collect some coins then the game started to process, and then reconnected. To my surprise, the Battle Arena was active even though I just completed a battle and of course I see Illusion again. My Forestfire was exhausted but luckily my Epic Ninja was able to take him out. And yesterday I lost a battle but yet when it came time to fight again, a new dragon appeared! Things happen and you just have to keep in going unless it's a serious ongoing issue. Good Luck

I'm up to 28 spirit scythes now, no use of gold on ultimates or speeding up.

Kami365
10-15-13, 08:40 PM
Well so far I got 23 Spirit Scythes.,my battle arena isn't too hard tho,sometimes lost battle but most of the time I won battle,.still waiting for the Tournament..

Sumercarefree
10-15-13, 08:59 PM
Well so far I got 23 Spirit Scythes.,my battle arena isn't too hard tho,sometimes lost battle but most of the time I won battle,.still waiting for the Tournament..

I only have 17. Now facing a Moon.

Kami365
10-15-13, 09:26 PM
I only have 17. Now facing a Moon.

Today I used Rainbow to beat Moon Lv13, One Bash hit,..I'm facing Tropic Lv10 already Lost BigBad & Rainbow,later try with Mythic or Ninja.Good Luck to you

Aurry
10-15-13, 09:26 PM
I'm at 26 scythes.. Just had a horrid time with parakeet.. Lost 9 dragons to it before I used mythic.. Tournament does seem easier.. Shouldn't it be here by now?

s_lynne
10-15-13, 09:54 PM
I really wish I didn't have to get 99 of those scythes. Why can't it be like 50?

Anyuszko
10-16-13, 06:51 AM
I have the same problem! I was battling a level 11 forest dragon for DAYS. I had to use ultimate attack, it stood up to my ninja and diamond multiple times.. I can't believe it!

Actually Diamond is not a good choice against forest. Ninja is ok, if it is lvl10. If not, there are many dragons to choose from.

Anyuszko
10-16-13, 06:54 AM

Update: 34 pieces. And still getting morningstart as well. Soon Ill have enough to craft a second gladiator (but not really needed)

As for the spirit dragon, I would like to get as many as I can, cause it is so hard to get onyx gems at trading (hard to get multiple black hybrids to trade)

jus7_me89
10-16-13, 07:04 AM
wow ! the opponents are so tough ( at least in my case ) and always the same few dragons : anubis ( lvl 11 or 14 ) , crusader ( lvl 11 or 14 ), valkyrie ( lvl 14 ), ninja ( lvl 10 or 13 ), aurora ( lvl 13 or 14 ) and those arctic dragons. I only got 3 easy opponents : life ( lvl 11 ) , social ( lvl 11 ) and skeleton ( lvl 10 ). I only got 22 scythes so far :( that valkyrie is my worst nightmare so far ! it defeated Ninja( several times), Lotus, Midvolt( several times but i won once with it ), Landworm ( it also score a critical hit against the lvl 14 val ), gladiator, fairy and wild. good luck everyone !

DragonRA7
10-16-13, 11:31 AM
I think they up'd the difficulty stuck on wild lol really want this dragon:)

midnightmeerkat
10-16-13, 12:31 PM
Update: 34 pieces. And still getting morningstart as well. Soon Ill have enough to craft a second gladiator (but not really needed)

As for the spirit dragon, I would like to get as many as I can, cause it is so hard to get onyx gems at trading (hard to get multiple black hybrids to trade)

Yes, excellent thought... I'll leave the extra gladiator but go for lots of spirits! :)

midnightmeerkat
10-16-13, 12:31 PM
I have 38 scythes

mjauuuu
10-16-13, 12:39 PM
I have 38 scythes

Nice work! I have about ten or so less than you do. I want this dragon so badly:p

jus7_me89
10-16-13, 12:40 PM
update: 29 scythes. new opponents for me: mercury ( lvl 10 ), unicorn ( lvl 11 ), titan ( lvl 13 ), flower ( lvl 14 ), leopard( lvl 10), ruby( lvl 14). why do you punish me with so much diamond opponents, TL ? why????

10-16-13, 02:08 PM
Didn't have time to play much yesterday and today, only have 32 scythes now... to top it off, now I'm facing a level 13 Valkyrie. I have a level 9 Diamond, Epic Diamond and Infinity to battle against it so I'll be rotating those dragons since they have the best change. 35% for the two Epic and 25% for level 9 Diamond. Hope I can get lucky!

koiju
10-16-13, 07:10 PM
Finally got 20 sythes - this is taking a while. Hope when the tournament comes we get double like we used to with the pearls!

enenue
10-16-13, 07:24 PM
31 here - lvl 10 valk and 10 ninja have won all battles so far

midnightmeerkat
10-16-13, 09:28 PM
31 here - lvl 10 valk and 10 ninja have won all battles so far

My lvl 9 ninja performs better than my lvl 9 Valkyrie

sfallday
10-16-13, 10:27 PM
How do you know the % chance new to battles

DragonRA7
10-16-13, 11:54 PM
Something's wrong I've now beat the wild dragon 3 times! I'm getting the rewards but it's getting a little boring fighting the same enemy.

Anyuszko
10-17-13, 12:25 AM
How do you know the % chance new to battles

Google on it: dragon story battle guide wiki

OlkaDragons
10-17-13, 12:30 AM
Something's wrong I've now beat the wild dragon 3 times! I'm getting the rewards but it's getting a little boring fighting the same enemy.

Huh, it is much more easy to beat Wild than Helios, yesterday it came to me 3 times

Commonly, there is more diamonds in scythe battles...

jus7_me89
10-17-13, 03:06 AM
last night i bought 250 gold ( got it on promotion ) and i used it to speed up the time between battles and for healing my beaten dragons. It seems like TL give us lots of diamond hybrids opponents. I fought Helios 2 times, Unicorn 4 times, Snow angel 3 times ( GOD I HATE THIS DRAGON ), Angel 4 times. They also use a lot the champions : i faced valkyrie 5 times and the ninja dragon 3 times. The arctic dragons are a huge pain in the a** ( at least for me. i dont play on the arctic isle so i dont have any dragon of that kind ) and i faced many of them ! i have 72 scythes in this moment . I hope i will be able to craft the first spirit this weekend ( i dont want to use anymore gold )

sunkalito
10-17-13, 03:16 AM
the battles are really tough. eeesh. I've been facing opponents level 12 and above, and the only common dragon was an ice age one (and still took me 3 tries to take that darn thing out). only 14 scythes so far -.-;

Kami365
10-17-13, 03:37 AM
So far I have 34 Spirit Scythes & 65 need more to craft Spirit dragon,.Good Luck everyone.

mjauuuu
10-17-13, 03:50 AM
last night i bought 250 gold ( got it on promotion ) and i used it to speed up the time between battles and for healing my beaten dragons. It seems like TL give us lots of diamond hybrids opponents. I fought Helios 2 times, Unicorn 4 times, Snow angel 3 times ( GOD I HATE THIS DRAGON ), Angel 4 times. They also use a lot the champions : i faced valkyrie 5 times and the ninja dragon 3 times. The arctic dragons are a huge pain in the a** ( at least for me. i dont play on the arctic isle so i dont have any dragon of that kind ) and i faced many of them ! i have 72 scythes in this moment . I hope i will be able to craft the first spirit this weekend ( i dont want to use anymore gold )

Wow. That's a lot of scythes. You must be on a roll! Nice work anyway:)

belbar22
10-17-13, 05:28 AM
I an playing most hours and I have only managed to get 26 scythes so far. In the last couple of days I keep getting diamond and diamond hybrids and I had snow something which took me almost 24 hours to beat.

jus7_me89
10-17-13, 06:08 AM
I an playing most hours and I have only managed to get 26 scythes so far. In the last couple of days I keep getting diamond and diamond hybrids and I had snow something which took me almost 24 hours to beat.

that's right ! WAY TOO MANY DIAMOND HYBRIDS ! However, i didn't get any of these since i won the 58th scythe . I keep getting love, flower, life, skeleton, illusion, wizard, goblin and fire ! I was lucky enough to get 4 consecutive lvl 10 fire dragons and 3 lvl 11 love dragons ! I have a neighbor who is actually crating her 2nd spirit right now ! Her name is _M_ . If any of you have her as a nbr, go and check it out !

DragonRA7
10-17-13, 08:41 AM
Huh, it is much more easy to beat Wild than Helios, yesterday it came to me 3 times

Commonly, there is more diamonds in scythe battles...

Hmm guess I shouldn't complain I've only had 1 maybe 2 diamonds round 22 for me

belbar22
10-17-13, 08:59 AM
Hmm guess I shouldn't complain I've only had 1 maybe 2 diamonds round 22 for me

The further I get the more diamond dragons there are:(

mjauuuu
10-17-13, 12:13 PM
The further I get the more diamond dragons there are:(

Yes a little too much diamond hybrids lately in the arena. Doesn't make it any easier when it's artic diamonds either. :|

bentliy
10-17-13, 12:15 PM
I can't even beat the lvl 14 Fruitful dragon. WTH?

belbar22
10-17-13, 03:07 PM
I have been battling diamond all day. Really fed up. Especially as yesterday spend the day battling snow angel. At this rate I will never get this dragon. Grrr.

mjauuuu
10-17-13, 03:56 PM
I have been battling diamond all day. Really fed up. Especially as yesterday spend the day battling snow angel. At this rate I will never get this dragon. Grrr.

Know how it feels. I'm stuck on that Ice Age diamond hybrid. Ugh! It's so frustrating!:p Hope both our luck changes soon!

creolepraline
10-17-13, 04:04 PM
Still stuck on polar. I didn't play for a couple days to give me time to heal all of my epic dragons. That was done today, so I used Anubis. Once again I've lost. I'll try mercury, quetzal, DA and unicorn next. If he takes those four mega fighters out I give up. If I try again I'm sure it'll be a stupid level 1 Baby that finally wins. I hate these dumb ice dragons.

mjauuuu
10-17-13, 04:14 PM
Still stuck on polar. I didn't play for a couple days to give me time to heal all of my epic dragons. That was done today, so I used Anubis. Once again I've lost. I'll try mercury, quetzal, DA and unicorn next. If he takes those four mega fighters out I give up. If I try again I'm sure it'll be a stupid level 1 Baby that finally wins. I hate these dumb ice dragons.

I recently battled Polar and took him out with one B by using my epic diamond. You should try it dear!

DragonRA7
10-17-13, 04:47 PM
I find it stupid that the ice dragons are allowed in the arena yet we can't use our Ice dragons

creolepraline
10-17-13, 04:59 PM
I find it stupid that the ice dragons are allowed in the arena yet we can't use our Ice dragons

I agree. We can't breed with them, fine, but let us pull them out to fight at least. Let me have gotten 10 of them to epic for something other than for just me to look at alone.

mjauuuu
10-17-13, 05:17 PM

Yes I agree. We should be able to use them. It's only fair!

tuskmage
10-17-13, 05:28 PM
Yes I agree. We should be able to use them. It's only fair!

Stop crying you could use those Cosmic & Helios to take care of all the ice dragons Yay! I want to see TL use Glacius to fight with our baby Fire dragon. ;)

dandimpz
10-17-13, 05:55 PM
Any suggestions on how to beat the ice crown dragon? :(

[S8] Elsa
10-17-13, 06:47 PM

After chatting with engineering, using player Arctic Isles Dragons in the Arena is complicated. If the Dragon loses, he'll need to be healed, which means he'd have to be pulled from the Arctic world to the old world. Moving him over and putting him back would be difficult and could result in the Dragon being stuck between worlds, among other things.

Using them as Opponents, they're not coming from player boards, so they're not traveling between worlds.

kooky panda
10-17-13, 06:56 PM
Any suggestions on how to beat the ice crown dragon? :(
On one of the other tournaments I beat it with my Gold Dragon.

creolepraline
10-17-13, 08:23 PM
I recently battled Polar and took him out with one B by using my epic diamond. You should try it dear!

I'm losing my marbles! Diamond, infinity, mercury, all gone again. So I tried epic pearl because she's fierce with her glossy cost, but she's a goner too. This is annoying.

DragonRA7
10-17-13, 09:19 PM
I'm losing my marbles! Diamond, infinity, mercury, all gone again. So I tried epic pearl because she's fierce with her glossy cost, but she's a goner too. This is annoying.

Might want to try cosmic, lightning or mythic if you have them they usually work for me on the ice ones. Rainbow might to though I rarely use it but if my cosmics are healing rainbow can do the trick at times.

DragonRA7
10-17-13, 09:27 PM

Hmm glad you replyed! I'd like to add a suggestion maybe you could pass along maybe add a spring to the ice world. Preventing any issues. The normal dragons can visit the ice world for breeding why would it not work the other way?

Kami365
10-17-13, 09:43 PM
so far I have 37 Spirit Scythes, Lost few battles with Valkyrie Lv13, Passion, Rainbow, Water & Ice cream, all are defeated by Valkyrie...

Sumercarefree
10-17-13, 09:53 PM
Ice Crown Dragon
Forest 1 finished the job with a couple of bashes and an M. BBM.

Sumercarefree
10-17-13, 09:54 PM
Polar Dragon
Fire 1 took care of it.

doop01
10-17-13, 11:19 PM
Stop crying you could use those Cosmic & Helios to take care of all the ice dragons Yay! I want to see TL use Glacius to fight with our baby Fire dragon. ;)
LOL! :D
I don't think he'd fit into the arena!! Hahaha

Sumercarefree
10-17-13, 11:30 PM
Meteor 12

Forest 1 took care of it as well. Yes the Babies are not only cute, but fight well too.
I am hatching a few of them in advance since my nest will be occupied later.

enenue
10-18-13, 01:28 AM
43 so far... Common dragons posing more of a prob than anything else. Using gladiators to fight all dragons first go around , if I lose, 2nd go I match color and rarity like I normally do for tourney. I think I've only lost to 1 dragon more than once... Lvl10 meteor.. But beat it on 3rd go with gladiator.

enenue
10-18-13, 01:30 AM
43 so far... Common dragons posing more of a prob than anything else. Using gladiators to fight all dragons first go around , if I lose, 2nd go I match color and rarity like I normally do for tourney. I think I've only lost to 1 dragon more than once... Lvl10 meteor.. But beat it on 3rd go with gladiator.
Champions I mean :( ugh I need to go to bed...suck not begins able to really play much at work Lol

Sumercarefree
10-18-13, 01:41 AM
Ice Age Dragons I normally use Forest 1 or Fire 1. ( if they lose I dispose them off).
If I have not many injured dragons I will try other dragons; Vakyrie and Ninja.

mjauuuu
10-18-13, 02:16 AM

Ha ha! THAT my friend I'd call an EPIC battle;)

belbar22
10-18-13, 05:03 AM
Aargh my Valkeryie which is now Epic loses every battle he fights. Can't believe I battled so hard to win him!!!

JustKay
10-18-13, 05:12 AM

I consistently beat Polar with Leviathan. In fact I've beaten abominables sabertooth and ****erwhale also with Leviathan (epic). I always use MagicBashMagic

Kami365
10-18-13, 05:56 AM
Ninja, Rainbow, Cosmic, Ice cream, Passion & Water Lost battles with Valkyrie Lv 13,..so far collects 37 Spirit Scythes...

belbar22
10-18-13, 07:14 AM
Ninja, Rainbow, Cosmic, Ice cream, Passion & Water Lost battles with Valkyrie Lv 13,..so far collects 37 Spirit Scythes...

You have more than me, I have only managed to get 28. It is so frustrating trying to collect all these scythes. Wishing you all the luck to win another 62 battles.

Kami365
10-18-13, 07:31 AM
You have more than me, I have only managed to get 28. It is so frustrating trying to collect all these scythes. Wishing you all the luck to win another 62 battles.

Yeah buddy,it's not enough for both us tho, still need many many Scythes to craft the Spirit dragon..,,hopefully Tourney starts soon,so we are able to collects more Scythes.Good Luck for the battles.

belbar22
10-18-13, 08:43 AM
Finally Valkeryie is starting to win battles. he has now won 2. Maybe he just needed practice LOL

warindy
10-18-13, 10:48 PM
Does anyone have a guide on what to use against artcic dragons??!

First time against alpine used lighning and won, 3 rounds later alpine is back used lightning again and lost... What the hail is that....

enenue
10-19-13, 12:51 AM
Champions ... Only thing working for me. I've read people using baby army

creolepraline
10-19-13, 12:56 AM
Does anyone have a guide on what to use against artcic dragons??!

First time against alpine used lighning and won, 3 rounds later alpine is back used lightning again and lost... What the hail is that....

For me, Anubis, landworm and forestfire have worked well. Until polar came and Baby lotus defeated the idiot after well over 22 losses.

sunkalito
10-19-13, 05:10 AM
Haha... 29 scythes. Ugh. I'll never make it at this pace -.-

jus7_me89
10-20-13, 02:51 AM
got it !

edit(KP) added to post 1

sand
10-20-13, 11:01 AM

Complicated? Really? The Healing Spring works just like the Evolution Temple or any other building into which dragons disappear for set periods of time. Since the Arctic dragons have an Evolution Temple, there's no reason they couldn't also have a Healing Spring.
Now, if for some reason your engineering gurus can't pull that off, we see no reason why you couldn't simply keep Arctic dragons out of the Battle Arena altogether. What? Are they sneaking in?

cakeandpie
10-20-13, 11:36 AM
The arena has given me an Infinity 14. This is as bad as a tournament--not nice!! All my dragons are 10% against him. The last time I fought an Infinity 14, it took 13 tries. I think I am on 5 now. *sigh* Is there a time limit on getting scythes? This Infinity 14 will put a real dent in my efforts.

midnightmeerkat
10-20-13, 11:42 AM
The arena has given me an Infinity 14. This is as bad as a tournament--not nice!! All my dragons are 10% against him. The last time I fought an Infinity 14, it took 13 tries. I think I am on 5 now. *sigh* Is there a time limit on getting scythes? This Infinity 14 will put a real dent in my efforts.
I've had 2 dragons which I have sent a day on each... One of them was a gemstone! I couldn't believe a lvl 12 gemstone could be so tough

sand
10-20-13, 11:53 AM
Spirit Dragon is the first Battle Arena prize dragon that I'm not tripping over myself to get. Not that I dislike the dragon; just that I can scarcely bring myself to play Dragon Story anymore. I'm barely doing a handful of battles each day now.

awsumum
10-20-13, 12:16 PM
Spirit Dragon is the first Battle Arena prize dragon that I'm not tripping over myself to get. Not that I dislike the dragon; just that I can scarcely bring myself to play Dragon Story anymore. I'm barely doing a handful of battles each day now.

I joined dragon story for the dragons and stayed for the friends I've made :) I know how you feel, although in my case, it's not so much the arena, it's the harvesting/questing/hatching. I know, I know, different thread for summoning but I don't obsess/stress over the dragons anymore. I'd like to get them all, but it's not the end if the world if I don't.

I would miss you, if you left (there are a few friends who don't post on forum anymore, miss them too)

belbar22
10-20-13, 12:44 PM
Haha... 29 scythes. Ugh. I'll never make it at this pace -.-

Really frustrated. Getting loads of diamonds (I don't have any) which take several attempts up to a day to beat and even the commons take 3-4 attempts. At this rate it will be next Halloween before I get this dragon. I am playing almost every hour and only have 33.

belbar22
10-20-13, 12:47 PM

I have found that each diamond and infinity (of which I seem to have had many) take between 4 and 15 babies to beat. Sigh!!!

FigmentValley
10-20-13, 05:51 PM
There have been a few tough opponents - usually ones I would not have thought woud be too difficult, but, by and large, the battles have all been accomplished with thought and care. I have kept meticulous records of wins/losses and they have proven invaluable in picking accurate winning combinations. This group of battles have been absolutely ideal for me. It is tough, challenging, yet responds to planning and strategy. The two hour heal is marvelous - allowing me to work within the dragon set I select as "ideal". I am loving it. I have 64 scythes - and eagerly await each battle. THIS is the way a TOURNAMENT should run!

Sumercarefree
10-20-13, 09:19 PM
I am only 39 in scythes.
Anyway there is no time limit, so I am not so worried. The Headless is giving me a headache though. Harvest is slow !~

buttmarb
10-21-13, 12:41 PM
They shouldn't give us arctic dragons to battle if we can't use our arctic dragons to battle them. It doesn't seem fair and I have had 6 arctic types in a row!!!!

10-21-13, 08:02 PM
Didn't play much on Sunday but the pace is going well recently, even against Artic Dragons and Diamond Hybrids, up to 62 Scythes now.

sunkalito
10-22-13, 12:37 AM
I have 53 scythes so far, or 52, or whatever. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that a lvl 11 fire dragon took put my clown and my storm dragons.
/confused

sunkalito
10-22-13, 01:12 AM
I have 53 scythes so far, or 52, or whatever. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that a lvl 11 fire dragon took out my clown and my storm dragons.
/confused

...and now my seabreeze lost to it too. Mine are all epic. This is a LEVEL ELEVEN and COMMON dragon! I am using epic dragons, with special unbreedable status, and 2 of them are super rare!!! WHAT THE HECK.

stlgreg11
10-22-13, 09:44 AM
UGH

I have 46 spirit scythes and now they start another tournamet that last for 7 days,
I fought one battle and didnt get a spirit scythe!
How long after halloween will i be able to get the spirt dragon?

finnth12
10-22-13, 09:59 AM
By the time new tournament is done, I'll be crafting this, yay.

kms899
10-22-13, 10:08 AM
does anyone know what the new tournament is, or is it just a timer before halloween ends.

stlgreg11
10-22-13, 10:19 AM
how will you be able to craft a spirt dragon if youarent getting scythes?

Mani_Sari
10-22-13, 10:39 AM
how will you be able to craft a spirt dragon if youarent getting scythes?

Scythes are rewarded for winning battles in the tournament, ahem.

midnightmeerkat
10-22-13, 11:22 AM

Me too .. I have 76 and 73 scythes

stlgreg11
10-22-13, 11:37 AM
Scythes are rewarded for winning battles in the tournament, ahem.

i just got my second battle. I wasnt getting them earlier but i am now. I wonder what happened.

Mani_Sari
10-22-13, 11:44 AM
i just got my second battle. I wasnt getting them earlier but i am now. I wonder what happened.

I just read your previous post, sorry you didn't get 1 from your first battle. Hope it's not an ongoing glitch or something, this game already has too many of those at the moment.

sunkalito
10-23-13, 01:06 AM
60 scythes now. *sigh* i wonder if i'll make it in time. If i don't i'll be so mad!! Lol

aceblade
10-23-13, 09:12 AM
I was off to a rough start, but then things began to go really well for me. Sitting at... 97 scythes now.
Very excited.
:)

midnightmeerkat
10-24-13, 10:42 PM
I was off to a rough start, but then things began to go really well for me. Sitting at... 97 scythes now.
Very excited.
:)

I'm at 94 and 96. So close!!

belbar22
10-25-13, 09:36 AM
I only have 69. Looks like I will still need to do many battles after this tournament is over.

funnyrandomness5112
10-25-13, 11:13 AM
I only have 69. Looks like I will still need to do many battles after this tournament is over.

I only have 7. Yeah.

finnth12
10-25-13, 05:07 PM
Me too .. I have 76 and 73 scythes

Good luck to you....And others too:D

finnth12
10-25-13, 05:08 PM
It's crafting ;)

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/finnth12/452886972813ff84fd390adedfdf0d56_zps73e2df6b.jpg

mjauuuu
10-25-13, 05:46 PM
It's crafting ;)

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/finnth12/452886972813ff84fd390adedfdf0d56_zps73e2df6b.jpg

Congrats!! :)I need about 20 more scythes until I can do the same! Woho!

riversprite77
10-25-13, 06:00 PM
I currently have an iPhone, but I am thinking about switching to an andriod. Have they started letting andriod players use the tournament feature?

sunkalito
10-26-13, 07:47 AM
I currently have an iPhone, but I am thinking about switching to an andriod. Have they started letting andriod players use the tournament feature?

Nope. :/ the android version does not have:
Tournaments
Crafting & trading
Quests
Album
Arctic Island
Summoning (though this is the only pro point, TBH)
Storage
(Am i missing anything?)

Well, I'm currently on 93 scythes. I have a battle in 10 minutes... If all goes well, i could start crafting spirit today. :)

cedkugedchgd
10-26-13, 07:48 AM
It's crafting ;)

loool, i still need 50 of these xD

sunkalito
10-26-13, 12:29 PM
loool, i still need 50 of these xD
go do battles :p
i only have one more to go! woot!!

midnightmeerkat
10-26-13, 12:42 PM
Mine is crafting. Yipeeee!

sunkalito
10-26-13, 01:33 PM
Mine is crafting. Yipeeee!

Congrats! Mine just started crafting too. :D

Oddly enough, I've noticed i am only one morningstar away of crafting my second gladiator dragon, if I want to. Lol.

jbrad59
10-26-13, 01:53 PM
I'm at 88 scythes...can't wait to finish it up. I did notice I got a Morningstar on my last battle too. So don't give up reaching gladiator either if you are close to that one.

midnightmeerkat
10-26-13, 01:55 PM
Congrats! Mine just started crafting too. :D

Oddly enough, I've noticed i am only one morningstar away of crafting my second gladiator dragon, if I want to. Lol.

I have 99 morning stars but I won't craft another gladiator ...

belbar22
10-26-13, 04:43 PM
Only 28 more scythes to go.....ho hum!!!

Getting very fed up with battle arena cos after the last tournament I had to keep going to get my morningstars. I feel I have been doing hourly battles for weeks.

sfallday
10-27-13, 12:05 AM
Got mine too any tips for kaleido, taking out all my dragons

camelot7
10-27-13, 12:16 PM

Did you try Bat? Seems like Bat is used alot in battles and defeats alot of opponents.

I have 86 scythes. Will be nice to finish this up. I like the battles but will be nice to take a break.

midnightmeerkat
10-27-13, 01:01 PM

Jade has best odds, then DA, lotus, mask, n elf, ninja, onyx, raven, troll, Valkyrie, yin yang levels 9 or 10

kooky panda
10-27-13, 02:00 PM
By Big Bad Dragon took him down.

sfallday
10-27-13, 03:53 PM
Thanks everyone the only problem is I have none of the above lol. Now I'm stuck on DA have ruby, topaz crafted, storm scarecrow albums, and just basic dragons besides these haven't tried for fairytales, stones etc as I'm still low level and saving up would **** me ;)

LemonadeMouth173
10-27-13, 04:14 PM
Thanks everyone the only problem is I have none of the above lol. Now I'm stuck on DA have ruby, topaz crafted, storm scarecrow albums, and just basic dragons besides these haven't tried for fairytales, stones etc as I'm still low level and saving up would **** me ;)

For DA is green, white, cosmic, rainbow.This mean u can try baby forest as many as u want. Sell them after fail. Good luck!is a normal arena should be easier than tournament

LemonadeMouth173
10-27-13, 04:16 PM
Or u can try yellow/ blue, blue/ yellow as a substitut for rainbow and purple/ yellow for cosmic.

LemonadeMouth173
10-27-13, 04:18 PM
Try ur storm. If he fails heal him and try again. Then baby forest. It will work eventually. What lvl is ur DA?

sfallday
10-27-13, 04:23 PM
I think DA is a 8 my storm is a 9

LemonadeMouth173
10-27-13, 05:04 PM
So u have a normal arena DA lvl 8 to beat?i mean as ur opponent,no?Then try ur storm, forest,light etc till u succed.use baby forest to bash him to death!good luck!

sfallday
10-27-13, 05:05 PM
Just lost my storm to him

Kami365
10-27-13, 05:13 PM
Lost 2 battles after nightmare tourney's over, Kitsune beat Emerald & Lotus, I need another 12 Scythes to craft Spirit dragon,.seems difficult now.Good Luck everyone.

Kami365
10-27-13, 05:14 PM
** Kitsune Lv 14 **

belbar22
10-27-13, 05:29 PM
Lost 2 battles after nightmare tourney's over, Kitsune beat Emerald & Lotus, I need another 12 Scythes to craft Spirit dragon,.seems difficult now.Good Luck everyone.

Luckily I have won 13 battles today but I still need 16 and I am sure my luck will change.

belbar22
10-27-13, 05:30 PM
Luckily I have won 13 battles today but I still need 16 and I am sure my luck will change.

Scythes. I need 16 scythes.

LemonadeMouth173
10-27-13, 05:43 PM
** Kitsune Lv 14 **

Looool,Kami!Why didnt u try to bash it with ninja or valkirye?is a pink piggy!

LemonadeMouth173
10-27-13, 05:45 PM
Just lost my storm to him

Heal ur storm n try again. Or go with baby forest. Hatch them, use them, dump them!(sell them when they r exhausted)

sfallday
10-27-13, 06:11 PM
Heal ur storm n try again. Or go with baby forest. Hatch them, use them, dump them!(sell them when they r exhausted)

Ya that's what I'm doing now thanks for the tip first baby forest dead lol

Sumercarefree
10-27-13, 07:20 PM
Just beat a Parakeet 13 with the Fat Magic 10. BM++
Color purple good against a Parakeet.
(Ninja was mortally wounded)

I need another 19 Scythes.

Wish I would exchange my 92 Levi Pearls/66 Morning star/ 20 Birch Leaf/ 40 Maple Leaf /26 Oak Leaf

Kami365
10-27-13, 07:43 PM
Looool,Kami!Why didnt u try to bash it with ninja or valkirye?is a pink piggy!

I'm afraid to try Ninja,b'coz don't want to let down his image after Lost to Kitsune,.His is true Champion of Nightmare tournament ,...oh yeah I'll try Valkyrie for Kitsune.Thanks LemonadeMouth.

Kami365
10-27-13, 07:58 PM
Valkyrie Lost to Kitsune, seems very strong against Valkyrie,.so far 3 lost battles, Emerald, Lotus & Valkyrie,..I'm with 87 Scythes.

Kami365
10-27-13, 09:01 PM
DA Lost to Kitsune, so far lost 4 battles. Emerald, Lotus, Valkyrie & DA.

Kami365
10-27-13, 10:13 PM
Finally BigBad beat Kitsune Lv 14, BB+B, Total Scythes are 88..

sunkalito
10-28-13, 02:18 AM
Five more minutes before i can put spirit in its nest. :)

Sumercarefree
10-28-13, 02:47 AM

Youre lucky. My Valkyrie lost to Infinity !

sunkalito
10-28-13, 03:04 AM
Youre lucky. My Valkyrie lost to Infinity !

I also started playing right after scythe came out. Maybe it was me being paranoid, i was afraid they'd pull the dragon out of the market in too short a time!

Ugh. Sorry for you. :( ummm try air dragon? He kicked diamond bottom in my dad's game. XD

Kami365
10-28-13, 03:41 AM
Epic Rainbow beat Deep Lv 11, attacks B++B, Total Scythes 89..

Kami365
10-28-13, 03:45 AM
Epic Cosmic beat Bat Lv 14, attacks B++B...Total Scythes 90..

belbar22
10-28-13, 04:29 AM

Wish I would exchange my 92 Levi Pearls/66 Morning star/ 20 Birch Leaf/ 40 Maple Leaf /26 Oak Leaf

Me too. They are just taking up space in my storage.

belbar22
10-28-13, 04:31 AM

I still need 14 more. I can't wait to finish I am sick of battles. I have been doing battles non stop since the start of the last tournament.

belbar22
10-28-13, 04:32 AM
Epic Cosmic beat Bat Lv 14, attacks B++B...Total Scythes 90..

Almost there. My Valkeryie is winning most of my battles for me.

Kami365
10-28-13, 05:02 AM
Epic Cosmic beat Air Lv 11, attacks BMB..Total Scythes 91.

Kami365
10-28-13, 05:05 AM
I still need 14 more. I can't wait to finish I am sick of battles. I have been doing battles non stop since the start of the last tournament.

Good morning belbar, yes I'm tired too played Tournament almost round the clock,want to finished the Spirit Scythes ASAP...Good Luck to gain remaining Scythes..

carlosprie
10-28-13, 05:17 AM
Can anybody help me to defeat mossrock. I ve used atlantis landworm crusader diamond bat aether virtue forest l?serlight Andes everything I have, even tr?ceps some of them, but It is still there :(... And I need 13 scythes more

Kami365
10-28-13, 05:29 AM

I had 98 Levi Pearls in my storage,already crafted 2 Leviathan and 2 Gladiator....

Kami365
10-28-13, 05:32 AM
Can anybody help me to defeat mossrock. I ve used atlantis landworm crusader diamond bat aether virtue forest l?serlight Andes everything I have, even tr?ceps some of them, but It is still there :(... And I need 13 scythes more

I beat Mossrock Lv12 with Epic Ninja one critical bash B+++, if you don't have Ninja,than use Royal...Good Luck

carlosprie
10-28-13, 06:32 AM
Thank You. I dont have ninja so Ill try royal. :)

Kami365
10-28-13, 06:33 AM
Epic Dark Angel Lost battle with Ninja Lv 12,...BMB not worked...Any Advice? Thank you

Kami365
10-28-13, 06:34 AM
Thank You. I dont have ninja so Ill try royal. :)

Good Luck then.:)

buttabdullah99
10-28-13, 07:55 AM
Hi I have 71 :( and I am also doing battles continuously since the last tournament finished :( I still need to do so many battles :(
Just beat poison lvl12 with epic firestorm :)

buttabdullah99
10-28-13, 07:57 AM
I'm afraid to try Ninja,b'coz don't want to let down his image after Lost to Kitsune,.His is true Champion of Nightmare tournament ,...oh yeah I'll try Valkyrie for Kitsune.Thanks LemonadeMouth.
I beat kitsun with ninja :) why don't u try yours. Your ninja is true champion but mine is a little bit slow

carlosprie
10-28-13, 08:07 AM
Good Luck then.:)
I tried with royal and tropic, and both failed . Any other suggestion against mossrock ?

belbar22
10-28-13, 08:13 AM
My poor Valkeryie is exhausted. Since i finished the tournament he has won 9 more battles on top of the 22 he won in the tournament. He has just lost against Tiny. Will try Amethyst next. I am now on 88 Scythes, 11 more to go.

belbar22
10-28-13, 08:16 AM
I tried with royal and tropic, and both failed . Any other suggestion against mossrock ?

Aether, aurora or any other green/purple combination.

Kami365
10-28-13, 08:21 AM

So sorry to hear your loses,might be try Aurora or Atlantis,both are very good fighters......All the best.

Kami365
10-28-13, 08:24 AM
I'm stuck with Ninja Lv12,Lost DA and Valkyrie...still need 91/99 Scythes....

Kami365
10-28-13, 08:32 AM
My poor Valkeryie is exhausted. Since i finished the tournament he has won 9 more battles on top of the 22 he won in the tournament. He has just lost against Tiny. Will try Amethyst next. I am now on 88 Scythes, 11 more to go.

I think I beat Tiny Lv14 with Illusion Lv9,...but Amethyst has also equal chance to win the battle.Good Luck.

Kami365
10-28-13, 09:03 AM
epic LeftHeart Lost battle with Ninja Lv12, BBB not worked.so far 3 battles lost DA, Valkyrie & LeftHeart.

LemonadeMouth173
10-28-13, 09:21 AM
epic LeftHeart Lost battle with Ninja Lv12, BBB not worked.so far 3 battles lost DA, Valkyrie & LeftHeart.

I beat ninja13 with diamond dunno if its help u

belbar22
10-28-13, 09:30 AM

Did you try Passion, that has same odds as Diamond and infinity. What did you use in the Tourney to defeat him?

belbar22
10-28-13, 09:31 AM
Just beat Tiny with sapphire. I bash and she was history

Kami365
10-28-13, 10:09 AM
Epic NightElf beat Ninja Lv12, attacks B++B, Total 92 Scythes.

Kami365
10-28-13, 10:20 AM
Just beat Tiny with sapphire. I bash and she was history

Congrats!!

Kami365
10-28-13, 10:43 AM
I beat ninja13 with diamond dunno if its help u

Thanks LemonadeMouth, sorry I don't have a Diamond but Ninja Lv12 defeated by epic NightElf B++B. Total 92 Scythes now.

belbar22
10-28-13, 11:12 AM
Lightning just beat Sabre tooth after Valkeryie lost. 90 scythes. Not far behind you now Kami.

10-28-13, 11:33 AM
Glad I'm able to get this dragon but I have to wait until I get 7 more pumpkin heads before I nest it. Good luck to the rest of you.

camelot7
10-28-13, 11:41 AM
91 scythes almost done

DarkAther
10-28-13, 11:57 AM
Beat Royal (13) with Pearl (7). BM++

DarkAther
10-28-13, 11:59 AM
78 spirit scythes now.

belbar22
10-28-13, 12:11 PM
78 spirit scythes now.

Getting closer. My mermaid defeated Mossrock. 91 scythes.

LemonadeMouth173
10-28-13, 12:12 PM
Glad I'm able to get this dragon but I have to wait until I get 7 more pumpkin heads before I nest it. Good luck to the rest of you.

Why?Its a crafted dragon not summoned one.Craft it then put it on ur nest!

LemonadeMouth173
10-28-13, 12:15 PM
Congrats,Dark!Keep it on!Ive see the dragon at one of my neighbours.Looks great on black habitat. Funny things is the arena dragons r not so great in battle.Leviathan,gladiator etc.Dont know about this new one...

stlgreg11
10-28-13, 01:45 PM
I have 76 just defeated Tropic dragon!
wonder how much longer this will go on?

midnightmeerkat
10-28-13, 01:56 PM
I have crafted a spirit on both my games and collecting for a 2nd... Will be trading any extras for black gems :)

belbar22
10-28-13, 02:28 PM
Defeated both ****erwhale and Island with Valkeryie.

92 Scythes

belbar22
10-28-13, 02:29 PM
Defeated both ****erwhale and Island with Valkeryie.

92 Scythes

Just noticed it was 91 before. 1 of my wins must not have registered!!!

kutty4
10-28-13, 02:30 PM
Egg on nest. Actually almost off nest and ready to get evolved. Now hopefully get a second before it's over.

belbar22
10-28-13, 02:32 PM
Egg on nest. Actually almost off nest and ready to get evolved. Now hopefully get a second before it's over.

Well done. Hoping I will be able to craft mine either tomorrow or Wednesday. Just in time for Halloween.