PDA

View Full Version : Gems and Money

lolli998
10-11-13, 08:47 AM
Hi, what is the best way to earn as much gems and money as possible??
Thanks

Lolli998

lolli998
10-13-13, 03:28 AM
Please heeelpp!
i'm running out of money !!

avian946
10-13-13, 12:16 PM
The best way I think so to not waste money early on on decorations, save your money for buying buildings and machinery, and only buy from others when you're going to get more money from the delivery than the original purchase. And if you're in the first couple of levels don't sell building materials! The money may seem appealing but you will desperately need all the materials you can get later on.

synsanity
10-13-13, 02:03 PM
Buy low sell high. It can work if you know your prices and you can make some additional cash using your shop not just filling orders.

lolli998
10-14-13, 07:40 AM
The best way I think so to not waste money early on on decorations, save your money for buying buildings and machinery, and only buy from others when you're going to get more money from the delivery than the original purchase. And if you're in the first couple of levels don't sell building materials! The money may seem appealing but you will desperately need all the materials you can get later on.
Thanks, anyway I'm already at level 16 and i need a lot of materials like the expansion papers!! I get one every year! I need so much time to find one!! And no one is selling them ....

lolli998
10-14-13, 07:40 AM
Buy low sell high. It can work if you know your prices and you can make some additional cash using your shop not just filling orders.

Thanks.