PDA

View Full Version : Side stores or newspaper search

tommiecarrol
10-10-13, 03:32 PM
Team Lava,
Is there anyway to get a search bar for side stores? It would be great and allow for competitive pricing. Anyone else have any thoughts on this idea?

Add Id: tommiecarrol

so we can access each others side stores;)

igames4me
10-10-13, 03:39 PM
everybody would be searching for tools hammer screws
and they wouldnt be rare anymore

i got a screw, a hammer, and a shovel from stormie today

i luv stormie

tommiecarrol
10-10-13, 03:51 PM
True but it would be nice:)

avian946
10-13-13, 02:07 PM
Or an auction!!! People could decide to put up an item they are selling as an auction or in their trade post as normal, it could even be a new building that players aim to get when they hit a certain level.

sweetypies97
10-18-13, 08:17 PM
What about a searchable newspaper where people were charged coins to advertise their goods? Eg pay 10 coins to place an ad for your bacon, then people looking for bacon could search for it and buy it.

caroresto15
11-11-13, 10:43 AM
I had a number of discussion about having in our market a "neighborly" slot to facilitate private exchange... many of my friends seems to think that is a good suggestion. This slot would be visible only to your neighbors. It's frustrating to have a deal with someone to sell at a lower price than have your sell "rob" by somebody else. It happens to every players who tried it. �� TL didn't yet made an advantage to have neighbors so maybe this suggestion would make sense to the community and solve a frustrating situation. ��

Green400
11-14-13, 12:10 PM
I think it would also be neat to "Trade" with a private sell between neighbors, exchanging goods for goods without buying.

mathstagelover
11-17-13, 08:48 PM
Or an auction!!! People could decide to put up an item they are selling as an auction or in their trade post as normal, it could even be a new building that players aim to get when they hit a certain level.

OK... Now how would this work! I think you might be reaching too far on this one, although it would be nice.