PDA

View Full Version : Opponents offer zero crowns?

bubblesx
10-10-13, 10:26 AM
Not sure if this is a bug or a "feature." Many of the opponents I am presented with have zero crowns available to fight. Most of them are 10 or more levels higher than me. Shouldn't I have the opportunity for at least one crown?

syllrag
10-10-13, 10:44 AM
Yup, happened to me too, 0 winning crown

Takiofallen
10-10-13, 02:40 PM
According to the way the game works level does not indicate "strength" So if they are 10 levels higher then you but the game may look at your kingdom as a stronger one based on offensive and defensive up grades, there will be no crown reward because you are much stronger. Thats if its not a glitch
Not sure if this is a bug or a "feature." Many of the opponents I am presented with have zero crowns available to fight. Most of them are 10 or more levels higher than me. Shouldn't I have the opportunity for at least one crown?

MediusSyberia
10-11-13, 09:13 AM
It's not based on levels but how many crowns your opponent has vs how many crowns you have. If you have too many more crowns than your opponent then it doesn't matter what level they are you will get 0 or 1 crowns for a win. So yes it is entirely possible to be a level 40 and get 0 crowns for a win vs a level 71 simply because you might have hundreds more crowns than the higher level player.

I can't really test anymore but it used to be about 300 more crowns than someone would mean you'd get nothing for a win. 300 crowns less than someone would give you the full 40 crowns. The 300 figure may have slightly changed but it's still around that I think.

Chianti
10-13-13, 10:20 PM
This is a debate. However, I do believe that, given the resources being expended, 0 crowns should NEVER be an option. Irrespective of strength differences, you should always receive at least 1 crown per battle.

kwhales
10-14-13, 03:13 AM
I'd like to know how I can battle or have the chance to battle someone who has tons more crowns then me and if I win I get 1 crown but if I lose, I lose 22 crowns. This doesn't seem right.