PDA

View Full Version : Build-able stoves won't work :( help me!!!

tommiecarrol
10-10-13, 08:52 AM
I've tried support at TeamLava with no help... My store will not let me build craft able stove at all. TeamLava says I can get help here, but I can't find anything in the threads, so any help is appreciated.

Id: tommiecarrol

kooky panda
10-10-13, 10:07 AM
When you are trying to place one, try tapping in the upper corner of the screen to see if you can buy and place it.

jj9426
10-11-13, 08:06 AM
I am also having this issue. To be more specific, the 'Confection Lab Oven' is invisible to be purchase in the Design menu even though one of my 'Goals' is to purchase two Confection Labs to be able to complete the "Caution: Experimental" goal. The buildable Confection Lab should be invisible for three reasons: I already have purchase an upgrade so I am able to be able to purchase a new oven/grill, 2nd, to be able to complete the Experimental goal I will need to purchase two Confection Labs, and 3rd, I already completed the previous goal to build a Lab Experiment and place the Lab and the Lab assistant in my restaurant. Why is the Confection Lab invisible????

happyheartfla
10-20-13, 08:44 AM
I've tried support at TeamLava with no help... My store will not let me build craft able stove at all. TeamLava says I can get help here, but I can't find anything in the threads, so any help is appreciated.

Id: tommiecarrol

Do you have all of the parts you need to build the item?? Tap on the side of the parts box and then tap again to Manage the box. It will give you a list of all the parts you need for the item. You must request them from neighbors and/or receive them as gifts. When you have acquired enough of all parts, you will be able to Build the appliance.

tigerhogue
10-22-13, 04:23 AM
I am having the same problem and you can't look at the parts needed until shows up as a next to one of your other options or stones its great out you can't click on it nothing happens

tigerhogue
10-22-13, 04:26 AM
Sorry for the typo I meant to say its greyed out not able to choose the lab yet to start building. I also made yhe mistake of paying the gems to skip and I wasn't given the labs in my list of pending gifts
Milk