PDA

View Full Version : Appliance Question

kindofcrazy
10-10-13, 07:13 AM
I have had many neighbors request parts for witches stove & monster oven. I'm not able to purchase or build either of these. Does anyone know why? Thanks.

meme1098
10-10-13, 08:51 AM
Those are requests from android players who always get new versions of RS while IOS played get in game updates. Seems rather unfair though when they are able to access items that we aren't able to from a previous version of the game. I am IOS and only have 1 each of those stoves since I was lower level last year but can't buy any additional ones at all. When placed in my restaurant there are no moe available for purchase. Keeping my fingers crossed TL will be fair to all players and release those appliances to everyone not just android.

kindofcrazy
10-10-13, 09:48 AM
Thanks. I was looking forward to those appliances :( It does seem like TL would make them available to all players. My fingers are crossed too!

klandagi_rose
10-17-13, 05:59 AM
Please team lava please let iOS users update & get the monster & witches stove! I also want the spooky box! Please please please!!!! I have tons of magical bricks and wood and have no use for them! I would be spending tons of gems on the stuff from last year, it is awesome!!!!