PDA

View Full Version : Need help! Transffering bakeries..

dinotheturtle
10-10-13, 06:03 AM
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the bad English you're gonna see, I'm Dutch. >.<

Anyway! I've got a question. I'm played this awesome game for almost 2 years on my iPhone 4. A couple of days ago I bought an iPhone 5 and I would really like to get my old bakery transfered to that phone. I already contacted TeamLava via e-mail, including as much information as possible so they can verify my account. But it's been a couple of days now and nothing happened.. I don't know if I did anything wrong, but maybe you guys now; does it takes long to transfer accounts? And does TeamLava e-mails you back when they need more information or something, for example. I hope they received the information I send them.. I just really want my bakery back, haha. xD I Hope someone, who also got their bakery transfered, can help me out!

Thanks!

kooky panda
10-10-13, 10:14 AM
Support can take up to 5 business days to respond. Right now they are a little behind. They should be getting to your ticket soon.

You can try to transfer yourself by using a storm 8 game.

Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

dinotheturtle
10-10-13, 02:45 PM
I already did that 'cause I thought TeamLava needed a temporary account to switch my old account with. :( Well, then I just have to wait.

Thanks for the respond. ^.^