PDA

View Full Version : no wall covering or floor covering

misssparky87
01-05-11, 09:06 PM
I cannot change my wall or floors. i have no tabs for my walls. under decorating i have tables, chairs, plants, appliances,counters, and floor expantions. but no walls. i want to change the color but cannot ,, please help!!

Unregistered
01-06-11, 09:34 AM
same here..is there a certain level you have to be at?

Unregistered
01-06-11, 09:49 AM
I have the same problem....i have all my tabs but cant change my walls nor floor...and iam on level 17....can someone please help....

Unregistered
01-06-11, 11:11 AM
Changing of floors and walls is not avaliable on android phones at the moment, only iphone. The developers say they'll fix this soon

ralaniz
01-06-11, 08:10 PM
This, is a huge concern. Can we please fix asap? This affects the full moral of the game.

Unregistered
01-06-11, 08:56 PM
This, is a huge concern. Can we please fix asap? This affects the full moral of the game.

Cant you read? They are working on it.... Im sorry for being rude, but I am rather sick of reading about this subject. Everytime an android user wants to complain about it they start a new thread.. rather than just posting on one of the older threads. Just gets a little annoying. I am sure TL will get it sorted out as soon as they can....