PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to separate dragons per OS?

Trixie6969
10-09-13, 09:13 PM
I have spent alot of time reading this forum in regards to DS...I am on Android & know that discussing parity goes nowhere....is it possible to add stickies to discuss Android & others for the new dragons like you do for IOS? It's tiring to go thru IOS threads to get info for Android users.

I think I may have posted in the wrong category (please move me if this is the case).

Trixie6969
10-09-13, 09:17 PM
Or have separate stickies categories per OS?

creolepraline
10-09-13, 10:11 PM
The most they've done is put a heading next to the dragon name to show if its iOS only or not.

It's gotten pretty easy now, since android can breed the once craft only dragons.

The battle dragons android cannot get. Along with the treasure dragons. There are a couple wheel only dragons like clockwork, that's still in the market.

Otherwise, it's pretty easy to pick which ones that aren't available to android.

Oliver118
10-09-13, 11:00 PM
The most they've done is put a heading next to the dragon name to show if its iOS only or not.

It's gotten pretty easy now, since android can breed the once craft only dragons.

The battle dragons android cannot get. Along with the treasure dragons. There are a couple wheel only dragons like clockwork, that's still in the market.

Otherwise, it's pretty easy to pick which ones that aren't available to android.

Come to think of it, Android users actually get a lot of updates.
eg.
Android got the Tropic dragons (by installing Dragon story: Tropics)
Android got the Fairytale dragons (by installing Dragon Story: Fairy Tails)
Android got the Gemstone dragon (making craft dragons breedable)
Android got Pink and Black dragons
Android got New Dawn (White dragons)

kooky panda
10-10-13, 05:41 AM
I have spent alot of time reading this forum in regards to DS...I am on Android & know that discussing parity goes nowhere....is it possible to add stickies to discuss Android & others for the new dragons like you do for IOS? It's tiring to go thru IOS threads to get info for Android users.

I think I may have posted in the wrong category (please move me if this is the case).
I will pass this suggestion on, but I doubt that this will happen.
Since there are alot of dragons that all the platforms have , having a separate threads for each platform for each dragon, could create too many duplidate threads.

FrozenTurtle
10-10-13, 10:35 AM
For the most part, information about Dragons on all platforms should be the same. Having multiple threads for the same Dragon would just be redundant. As creolepraline mentioned, we currently indicate which Dragons are iOS only on the forums. Should we ever change the format of the new Dragon threads, we'll definitely take this into consideration.