PDA

View Full Version : new phone

Unregistered
01-05-11, 07:46 PM
is there a way to get my old restaurant on my new phone? i dont want to have to start over.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 09:03 PM
I did my transfer to new Iphone 4. go to teamlava.com and there is a transfer page. gives infor on how to copy your device numbers on both phones. (old an new)

Download the game to you new device, but do not play it or set any storm Id.
you need to email your old and new device numbers to nobody@example.com

How do I get my UDID?
You can copy/paste your UDID from iTunes or email it directly from your device by using a free app from the App Store.

Email Using the Free App
Install and run Ad Hoc Helper. It will create an email with your UDID. Send it to nobody@example.com.

or you can

Copy/Paste from iTunes
Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone.
In the right pane, locate the information about your iPhone, including its name, capacity, software version, serial number, and phone number.
Reveal the Identifier by clicking on Serial Number:.
Copy the Identifier to your clipboard by choosing Edit → Copy.
Paste the Identifier into an email to nobody@example.com (You should be able to paste into your mail program or web browser by selecting Edit → Paste).

then go to transfer page and put in level and old and new device numbers. Transfer is immediate.
Restart your new phone and you game should be there.

Good luck.

Unregistered
02-12-11, 04:23 PM
Is there any way to get your restaurant from your old phone onto your new phone if you aren't using an iPhone, but rather an android?

Unregistered
02-13-11, 01:37 PM
I understand the instructions, but my question is a bit different. I started playing on my iPod and then got an iPad. When I downloaded Restaurant, it didn't let me use my same Storm ID. I started a new restaurant with a slight variation to my ID. Now that I found out I can transfer, will I be able to have both of my restaurants on the same device? Or if I transfer, will the transferred restaurant overwrite the existing one?

Unregistered
02-13-11, 05:03 PM
I understand the instructions, but my question is a bit different. I started playing on my iPod and then got an iPad. When I downloaded Restaurant, it didn't let me use my same Storm ID. I started a new restaurant with a slight variation to my ID. Now that I found out I can transfer, will I be able to have both of my restaurants on the same device? Or if I transfer, will the transferred restaurant overwrite the existing one?

You can only have one restaurant per device. If you transfer, it would override it. I'm not completely sure, but you may be able to switch the two. Example, take the one from your ipod and put it on your ipad if your ipod restaurant is your primary. I'm running 2, one on ipod and one on droid. My ipod one is my primary, and I want to leave it like that. HTH!

Unregistered
02-14-11, 03:16 PM
I may be interested in performing a swap as well to start a fresh game. Conceptually that is how it should work. You cannot however, run both games on the same device as it is tied to the UDID.

inasilverbubble
02-21-11, 12:15 PM
I traded my phone in, can I still do it without the old ID?

Unregistered
02-23-11, 05:43 AM
I traded my phone in, can I still do it without the old ID?

You are at the mercy of support@teamlava.com and their many canned unhelpful responses. Keep asking until a human that cares reads your request.