Tombstone Table - 80,500 coins
Tombstone Chair - 1 gem
Ghost Lanterns - 3 gems
Graveyard Divider - 3 gems
Graveyard (wallpaper) - 27,900 coins
Tombstone Counter - 44,000 coins

Mochamomx2
10-09-13, 04:35 PM
While none of these updates appeal to me, its cool seeing what the neighbors are doing with the halloween theme. Autumn is my FAVORITE season so I'm glad there are a lot of options for me as well. Great work RS (now just waiting on BS to catch up but no worries).

creolepraline
10-09-13, 05:02 PM
There is also a new recipe on the oven: graveyard pudding.

bigbux3
10-09-13, 05:17 PM
*Yawn*

Bored. Boring...

DarkPhe
10-09-13, 05:23 PM
Thrilled with the Halloween stuff, wish there was a new theme box though...

AuntyRose32
10-09-13, 05:40 PM
I love the graveyard items, nice job.

meme1098
10-09-13, 05:52 PM
There is also a new recipe on the oven: graveyard pudding.

The new recipe on the oven is mud pudding. Graveyard pudding is a recipe on the witches stove from last year. Thought it sounded familiar.

tennysonrobin
10-09-13, 05:53 PM
So 1 more new recipes, I wish BS could have the same recipe update every time a new theme comes

jmterao
10-09-13, 06:45 PM
So 1 more new recipes, I wish BS could have the same recipe update every time a new theme comes

I am very happy with this update! I appreciate that content was released a month in advance so we could decorate and cook. I really hope TL follows through with Thanksgiving and Christmas!

erangela
10-09-13, 07:18 PM
Thanks TL for the great theme...I am ready to give up BS since they don't do half the stiff your division does

minidemon88
10-09-13, 10:10 PM
Excited for nothing. I was still hoping for another nicer LTO this week. Too bad, most of the items cost gem. Disappointed!

caius76
10-10-13, 04:53 AM
I have several neighbors gifting and sending requests for magical wood and magical blocks. Weren't these from halloween last year? Is there some info that those ovens might be released again?

justjesi
10-10-13, 08:37 AM
I have several neighbors gifting and sending requests for magical wood and magical blocks. Weren't these from Halloween last year? Is there some info that those ovens might be released again?

The Monster Oven and Witch Stove are only available from last years Halloween Version. It is on Amazon for Kindle players, it's not available for IOS any more, and I don't think it's on Google Play anymore.

meme1098
10-10-13, 08:43 AM
Boo...I only have 1 each of the witches stove and monster oven and would like to buy more. When I take them out of storage, I don't have the option to buy more. Should be able to get more if I have them. I was very low level last year when they came out and now the IOS Halloween version is longer supported since the upgrade to 7 so needless to say ID like to be able to get more. Come on TL release those to IOS users as well, it's only fair. (Keeping my fingers crossed) Pretty please.

sheloco
10-10-13, 10:34 AM
Do we have a time limit on the new recipes in the basic appliances? Will they disappear at some point, or will they stay long-term? I need to know if I should try to master them quickly, or if i can wait a while and finish my other recipes first... Thanks!

DarkPhe
10-10-13, 12:22 PM
Based on what they have historically done, I would expect all holiday themed content and recipes to disappear in Dec or Jan.

eastie41
10-10-13, 02:10 PM
So happy with the Halloween items. Thanks!

CuteTali
10-10-13, 07:41 PM
Don't like the update, but glad to get a boring update, I got soo many new recipes to work on (and some old ones too), so I'm too busy for an update right now anyhow.

caius76
10-11-13, 05:17 AM
The Monster Oven and Witch Stove are only available from last years Halloween Version. It is on Amazon for Kindle players, it's not available for IOS any more, and I don't think it's on Google Play anymore.

So IOS/Kindle/Android players can be neighbors with each other? That can kind of make the gifting part confusing, when different content is available. I just thought I had some neighbors who didn't know better than to gift outdated items.

nicola211982
10-11-13, 05:48 AM
I have several neighbors gifting and sending requests for magical wood and magical blocks. Weren't these from halloween last year? Is there some info that those ovens might be released again?

I'm using Android and had last years Halloween edition so I could buy them. The app was uodated last week and I can still buy them so it may be that they have been released to Andriod users in the Halloween special edition we just got. Basically so all Android users can now get these appliances even thought they were from last year because they have been included in this years content?? I could be wrong, it's just what I think.

meme1098
10-11-13, 07:43 AM
That's right, nicola. I would like to have the option to buy more though since last year I was a low level IOS player and only bought one each. Pretty please, TL.?.!

joanmartins
10-11-13, 12:15 PM
For those whos asking about monter oven: I dont have last year version of halloween. I downloaded this year's halloween version, so i never had this appliances, but i'm buying monster oven and building it.

im on android.

DocDJ
10-12-13, 04:46 AM
I would like to appeal to TL to make the Witch stove & Monster oven available on IOS.

meme1098
10-12-13, 06:05 AM
Pretty please, TL. I have only 1 of each and would like to be able to get more.

twinmommy03
10-14-13, 08:16 AM
Adding my request to bring back the monster oven. I just started last Halloween, so I don't even have the witch stove, but sure would like it.