PDA

View Full Version : Tl please respond so we can stop asking weekly

graciessweets
10-09-13, 09:30 AM
TL,
Please let us know......going forward have the teasers stopped? We understand that there will be a Wednesday update but the burning and unanswered question remains WILL WE HAVE WEEKLY TEASERS?

It's a straight forward question that deserves a straight forward answer. Yes or No?

Every week without fail we ask this (for the past few weeks, yet never answered)

It's beginning to feel like Groundhog day on the forum. Please put our minds to rest regarding this issue.

Thank you,
Terribly missing teasers

cherryberry9
10-09-13, 08:55 PM
I totally agree with you and what you said...why was this thread rated 1 out of 5?? I rated 5 out of 5!

edie62
10-10-13, 12:03 AM
I've emailed TL and no answer either. So I emailed one of the forum people and they said this has happened before, they called it a slump. I feel like they're busy doing something else and don't care. Now no BS update this week. Why bother with these games. I really like teasers and could plan the few days ahead, buy gems etc... right now I'm not bothering. And I check for new versions just in case. Please bring teasers back!

graciessweets
10-10-13, 05:45 AM
TL, come on and give us something here. We know that the forum is read/watched so it's more frustrating with the fact you are ignoring this one question that would require a one word yes or no answer.

ashrb
10-10-13, 10:20 AM
I've emailed TL and no answer either. So I emailed one of the forum people and they said this has happened before, they called it a slump. I feel like they're busy doing something else and don't care. Now no BS update this week. Why bother with these games. I really like teasers and could plan the few days ahead, buy gems etc... right now I'm not bothering. And I check for new versions just in case. Please bring teasers back!

There is an update for this week, it's just delayed ATM.

creolepraline
10-10-13, 10:25 AM
If they haven't told us why the teasers stopped over a month ago, they wont now.

graciessweets
10-10-13, 01:55 PM
Still waiting TL for a response. Appreciate your customers enough to respond.

[S8] Regina
10-10-13, 03:00 PM
We have all been busy little bakers recently and we're sorry that we haven't been able to share teasers of our upcoming items. We'll try to release more teasers when we can, but you can continue to expect weekly updates. :)

CuteTali
10-10-13, 07:32 PM
We have all been busy little bakers recently and we're sorry that we haven't been able to share teasers of our upcoming items. We'll try to release more teasers when we can, but you can continue to expect weekly updates. :)

Nice to get an answer to this burning question so many people have had for a while now. Thank you. Responding to community hot questions is greatly appreciated by so many people.

sls0991
10-10-13, 09:16 PM
I do have to agree with this. It isn't good business when a company doesn't respond to it's loyal customers. We support you TL, just give us some support in return, that is all I ask.

graciessweets
10-11-13, 07:18 AM

Thank you for the response! Much appreciated :-)