PDA

View Full Version : Item hidden behind the Arctic Airship! ARGH!

bennylimkm
10-09-13, 09:13 AM
Refer to picture below, look at the red arrow I've drew pointing at the Stone Path I've added into my game earlier on.

I can't move it away now because it's hidden behind that Arctic Airship!!! When I try to tap on the Stone Path, that airship will be blocking the way. This is definitely not a game glitch but it's an issue that you guys need to resolve. It doesn't make sense to have something blocking that tiny space which actually belongs to us, right?

Can you kindly help to move/remove/delete that Stone Path away for me? My ID: bennylimkm. I plan to decorate something else at that space and the Stone Path is blocking it now.

Dear DS players, if you guys encountered the same problem before, feel free to inputs your helps on my problems. ;)

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f393/bopomofo_blogspot/39db34e8-0b56-42c5-8e84-278ff6db7ed4_zps4207cfa6.jpg

PikaSquirrel
10-09-13, 11:28 AM
We have stored the Stone Path that was hiding behind your Arctic Airship. Please force close your game and check your account. Thanks!

bennylimkm
10-09-13, 11:31 AM
Thanks so much for the help! Love the quick respond you guys have done for me. I'll never place any small item behind that airship again. :)

cinnamon57
11-01-13, 08:35 PM
I'm having the same issue, what is the solution?

kooky panda
11-02-13, 12:18 PM
I'm having the same issue, what is the solution?
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance in removing the item.

yeshayahu
11-06-13, 03:55 PM
I have the same problem a stone under my Airship I would appreciate it removed. I have tried and tried to move to no avail. Please help me.