PDA

View Full Version : HTC issues with lag

faqmix
10-09-13, 07:11 AM
Hello community,
I am android user and i've been playing restaurant story for about 6 months now.
As i started using restaurant story i had an issue with lags , searching many forums gave me the answer that this is the problem with game platform which lags on HTC phones.
I am thinking if anyone already found out how to fix this lag issue ?

By the way on the newest patch - the halloween restaurant theme the lags got even worse now i can barelly do anything - cooking , collecting tips or ect even scrooling the restaurant itself is a mess.

I bet there is a way to fix this up because when i start restaurant and while it shows gifts that are pending no lags seems to be on the background while the gifts windows is still on , but as i close it the lags begins.

Things i tried :
reinstall app -NOP
Overclock cpu to best - NOP
Degrade version to older one- NOP
Moving game to sd card - phone storage - NOP

Im already level 73 , Lost a lot of gems by in-game lags and pops ups which goes to insta buy (chests ect (support have not refunded any of it even with explanation)) i would really like to play the game on but now its impossible.

FrozenTurtle
10-09-13, 10:38 AM
Does your phone support background Apps? Closing any Apps that are running in the background might improve the performance of the game.

faqmix
10-09-13, 09:31 PM
Does your phone support background Apps? Closing any Apps that are running in the background might improve the performance of the game.

Yes it does , the phone model is htc sensation . And NO- closing all other apps is noit making any difference