PDA

View Full Version : No New Update

kalika8998
10-08-13, 03:14 PM
Why is there no new update?! I really want to ask why! The only thing that was in this update was the limit of the Gladiator Dragon, nothing else! I hope it's not about ending the game...

awsumum
10-08-13, 03:16 PM
Apparently there is a skeleton dragon, but iOS haven't got it, and I think android does :(
Looks cool tho, 3 heads and very awesome!

kalika8998
10-08-13, 03:20 PM
Apparently there is a skeleton dragon, but iOS haven't got it, and I think android does :(
Looks cool tho, 3 heads and very awesome!
... Hope it's not a typo! LOL But I think TL will release new Halloween Dragons, and hopefully the old ones! XD

hppylogn
10-08-13, 03:24 PM
My ASUS transformer pad tablet is dying. I play pet shop story on it.
So we have to send it back to asus. So i bought a new samsung note and installed pet shop story on it and when it installed from the play store it insalled pet shop story with same id but now i am at beginning not level 46 like i was. Anyone have any suggestions how to get my level 46 account on my new samsung note tablet? I turned in a request to teamlava at storn id support and havnt gotten any replies in days.

[S8] Elsa
10-08-13, 03:27 PM
There's no update today. It's a good time to plant some food to be ready to feed hungry Dragons when more come out.

My ASUS transformer pad tablet is dying. I play pet shop story on it.
So we have to send it back to asus. So i bought a new samsung note and installed pet shop story on it and when it installed from the play store it insalled pet shop story with same id but now i am at beginning not level 46 like i was. Anyone have any suggestions how to get my level 46 account on my new samsung note tablet? I turned in a request to teamlava at storn id support and havnt gotten any replies in days.

Feel free to email support@teamlava.com for assistance with at transfer. :)

kalika8998
10-08-13, 03:32 PM
There's no update today. It's a good time to plant some food to be ready to feed hungry Dragons when more come out.

Oh, thank you! Is that normally in Tuesdays they give new updates.

APonyRider
10-08-13, 03:33 PM
Why is there no new update?! I really want to ask why! The only thing that was in this update was the limit of the Gladiator Dragon, nothing else! I hope it's not about ending the game...

Wow so dramatic! No new update must mean it's the end of the world, right?
Lol I'm glad there is not another dragon! All I've read on this forum before I joined was of players asking TL to stop releasing dragons every week as there are too many to breed!

Thanks TL, for giving us a chance to catch up :)

kalika8998
10-08-13, 03:34 PM
Lol I'm glad there is not another dragon! All I've read on this forum before I joined was of players asking TL to stop releasing dragons every week as there are too many to breed!

Yeah, I was so stupid!

midnightmeerkat
10-08-13, 03:49 PM

I think this means there will be multiple dragons released for Halloween

mrarfan
10-08-13, 04:18 PM

Thanks TL!
But we will be even happy if you bring back those Halloween Dragon (Pumpkin,Witch,Zombie and Boo)

igames4me
10-08-13, 05:10 PM
Yay no new dragon

sunkalito
10-08-13, 05:26 PM
Personally i am ever so thankful when there's an update-less day!! Whew! They need to pull the breaks on sometimes.

redcrush
10-09-13, 04:17 PM
Thank you TL for not releasing a new dragon! Guess you don't always get things wrong..lol

redcrush
10-09-13, 04:21 PM

I'm too busy trying to feed dragons I already have rather than worry about feeding new ones :p