PDA

View Full Version : Do you have any Lucky Charm Dragons?!

cedkugedchgd
10-08-13, 12:34 PM
i don't know if you guys experienced it yet but i think that every island has its own lucky dragons! :)

i mean, don't you have these few dragons you have extreme luck with EVERYTIME you put them into the breeding den? if yes, share them and maybe also their names with us! :D

my lucky charm dragons are:

illusion (yoti) - i got my 3rd dark angel and my night elf with that one :)
unicorn (delta) - just got owl with this here, my 3rd DA, naga
virtue (ethios) - i got 80% of my pink dragons with this one within 1-5 tries!! :D
gold (glow) - got my owl, a leopard and another mercury with this one.

how about you?

tuskmage
10-08-13, 12:39 PM
Yes! I have one, my Lucky Charm is my Itunes card dragon.

tuskmage
10-08-13, 12:42 PM

I forgot to add, he's name is Gold.

knj00
10-08-13, 12:45 PM

I forgot to add, he's name is Gold.

LMBO.. love it! Very lucky dragon imo.

To answer the question, I don't have Lucky Charm Dragons. :)

moostermine
10-08-13, 12:49 PM
My Angel dragon?

creolepraline
10-08-13, 12:50 PM
My Angel dragon?

*snort* He's totally lucky. Just wait until finds his way home and gives you so many more grand babies.

moostermine
10-08-13, 01:13 PM
*snort* He's totally lucky. Just wait until finds his way home and gives you so many more grand babies.

Rofl! He's lucky he hasn't come home yet! Cause when he does he's getting grounded for staying out so late!
On the other hand I do have ones that are never allowed near the den together again! Merc and Quetzal. Topaz and Deep!

lunarbunny
10-08-13, 01:42 PM
I think my level 7 Atlantis (Trident) is lucky:D He got me my Diamond, then Mercury while trying for limited Mermaid, then the mermaid lol, Summer, and equinox third try:o I've never fed him since he got me the diamond and never will! These are awesome catches and so glad I have my lucky Atlantis:D

shinava
10-08-13, 05:15 PM
I think my level 7 Atlantis (Trident) is lucky:D He got me my Diamond, then Mercury while trying for limited Mermaid, then the mermaid lol, Summer, and equinox third try:o I've never fed him since he got me the diamond and never will! These are awesome catches and so glad I have my lucky Atlantis:D the mermaid was re introduced and again removed a little while ago

shinava
10-08-13, 05:28 PM
the mermaid was re introduced and again removed a little while ago
Hi lunarbunny. I have a very helpful thread posted by a senior monitor that will provide you with priceless help go to the dragon story discussions threads and click on game guides in blue at the top of the page and select it. Then scroll down to game guide questions and comments. Go to the last page 51. Scroll down until you see eggs. These are all the available dragons. All dragons are listed with there colors and hours. The bottom shows a chart with the colors the type dragons are made up of. Like royay, stone etc. You may already be familiar with this chart but i wasnt sure. Limited dragons and those only available to IOS players are outlined. You can also send private messages to anyone. Just select private message under the word forum. Hope this helps you :) CONGRATS ON GETTING YOUR DIAMOND DRAGON. I also have one but there are very advanced players that still do not have theirs . I am at level 88 but got mine at lwvel 27' some are at levels in the 90s and have been unsuccessful

shinava
10-08-13, 05:30 PM
You did get the mermaid? It must have been a glitch

funnyrandomness5112
10-08-13, 05:34 PM
I'd have to say my Clown Dragon, He is Strong in the Arena and He was half of what got me my diamond!

kooky panda
10-08-13, 05:37 PM
Elf dragon!!

shinava
10-08-13, 05:45 PM
Elf dragon!!
Hi Kooky , In you were referring to lunarbunnys post can you please send them a link to Sehana's egg chart. I tried to explain how to find it in my post below but dont know if I gave clear instructions. I would post the link but I do not how .Thanks

mrarfan
10-08-13, 05:48 PM
Hi Kooky , In you were referring to lunarbunnys post can you please send them a link to Sehana's egg chart. I tried to explain how to find it in my post below but dont know if I gave clear instructions. I would post the link but I do not how .Thanks

It's right here --> Sehana's Egg Chart (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?41141-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide-Questions-amp-Comments)

shinava
10-08-13, 05:50 PM
i don't know if you guys experienced it yet but i think that every island has its own lucky dragons! :)

i mean, don't you have these few dragons you have extreme luck with EVERYTIME you put them into the breeding den? if yes, share them and maybe also their names with us! :D

my lucky charm dragons are:

illusion (yoti) - i got my 3rd dark angel and my night elf with that one :)
unicorn (delta) - just got owl with this here, my 3rd DA, naga
virtue (ethios) - i got 80% of my pink dragons with this one within 1-5 tries!! :D
gold (glow) - got my owl, a leopard and another mercury with this one.

how about you?
What are you breding them with charm dragons

APonyRider
10-08-13, 05:51 PM
Hi lunarbunny. I have a very helpful thread posted by a senior monitor that will provide you with priceless help go to the dragon story discussions threads and click on game guides in blue at the top of the page and select it. Then scroll down to game guide questions and comments. Go to the last page 51. Scroll down until you see eggs. These are all the available dragons. All dragons are listed with there colors and hours. The bottom shows a chart with the colors the type dragons are made up of. Like royay, stone etc. You may already be familiar with this chart but i wasnt sure. Limited dragons and those only available to IOS players are outlined. You can also send private messages to anyone. Just select private message under the word forum. Hope this helps you :) CONGRATS ON GETTING YOUR DIAMOND DRAGON. I also have one but there are very advanced players that still do not have theirs . I am at level 88 but got mine at lwvel 27' some are at levels in the 90s and have been unsuccessful

I'm pretty sure Lunarbunny knows her way round here by now lol she has been posting for ages! Also, she said she got mermaid when it was limited.... I have no idea why you're trying to help her out when she never asked for help. :S

APonyRider
10-08-13, 05:53 PM
What are you breding them with charm dragons

Lol you so missed the point! They said these dragons are their lucky charm... I'm not sure if you're reading the full post? :p

tuskmage
10-08-13, 07:40 PM

Very interesting. Amazing.

lunarbunny
10-09-13, 06:22 AM
d

Lol I think you misunderstood:) Im level 115 been playing since Feb, and I visit the site daily so Ive seen the chart a bunch, but thanks for trying to be helpful. What we were asked was there a particular dragon that seems to be lucky when breeding. Mine was Atlantis:D I got the mermaid way back when it was first limited! Maybe on the fourth try with my diamond/atlantis combo. It also got me all the other dragons I listed before:rolleyes:

Lorgalis
10-09-13, 08:41 AM
Dozens of fails along all attempts to get anything - some good hits however, but not any one particular dragon which I can pin down for them. I have rather the idea that I have two especially unlucky dragons. Diamond and Gemstone.

doop01
10-09-13, 08:34 PM
Well, I've come to the conclusion that I have a 'lucky neighbour', rather than a lucky dragon. I had been chasing Unicorn since forever on and off, went and moaned about it on her wall. I went back to my island and put the latest fail in the nest, then next breed 36hrs! I went back and told her of the coincidence. Then last week, I was getting tired of the fails for Libra. Visited my lucky neighbour and complained, next breed......got it! I then told her I was going to start haunting her wall when I started back after Helios. So last night I started trying for Helios again and decided to visit my lucky neighbour. Went back and placed the newest fail into the nest, sped the next one out, then HELIOS!!! I'm starting to think it's more than just a coincidence now!! hehe, but the poor thing can probably expect to have me complaining on her wall every time something new comes out! Lol though.......I just started after Prism now, might have to pay her a visit shortly.....;)

Oliver118
10-09-13, 11:06 PM
I think my level 7 Atlantis (Trident) is lucky:D He got me my Diamond, then Mercury while trying for limited Mermaid, then the mermaid lol, Summer, and equinox third try:o I've never fed him since he got me the diamond and never will! These are awesome catches and so glad I have my lucky Atlantis:D

Island and Firestorm (Claw and Twist)
Despite not getting me a Diamond dragon, they've got me a Tropic dragon and a Mermaid dragon-which I'm thankful for because otherwise I would probably never have got Tropic dragon and I would never have got Mermaid dragon either because now it's already gone!

Night and Light (Sakura-Light and don't remember my night dragon's name)
They got me a Moon dragon first try which most people would consider 'lucky' because lots of people don't have one, unfortunately my Moon dragon is one that once I get the Comet dragon will never be put in my Quest Outpost ever again. Remind me!

lunarbunny
10-10-13, 05:44 AM
I'm pretty sure Lunarbunny knows her way round here by now lol she has been posting for ages! Also, she said she got mermaid when it was limited.... I have no idea why you're trying to help her out when she never asked for help. :S

:p yep, I have, and sorry to anyone who got confused:o

ChanzziePooh
10-10-13, 08:09 AM
Well, I've come to the conclusion that I have a 'lucky neighbour', rather than a lucky dragon. I had been chasing Unicorn since forever on and off, went and moaned about it on her wall. I went back to my island and put the latest fail in the nest, then next breed 36hrs! I went back and told her of the coincidence. Then last week, I was getting tired of the fails for Libra. Visited my lucky neighbour and complained, next breed......got it! I then told her I was going to start haunting her wall when I started back after Helios. So last night I started trying for Helios again and decided to visit my lucky neighbour. Went back and placed the newest fail into the nest, sped the next one out, then HELIOS!!! I'm starting to think it's more than just a coincidence now!! hehe, but the poor thing can probably expect to have me complaining on her wall every time something new comes out! Lol though.......I just started after Prism now, might have to pay her a visit shortly.....;)
I would sure like the name of that neighbour. See if i can complain about not having a diamond and den poof! Lol